Just a little bit of your hea...

By MissCATLEYA

Zayn Malik is an uprising rockstar. He has the voice of an angel that every human being swoons over him. His... More

Author's Note
PROLOGUE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
EPILOGUE

Chapter 14

3.4K 174 58
By MissCATLEYA

Zayn was bored at the entire dinner.

Gigi was the one who did all the talking. He just agrees and sometimes answered back if Gigi will ask her something.

Gigi would sometimes bat her eyelashes at him but Zayn ignores her. If Harry will bat his eyelashes at him, he'll kiss him right there. But nope, Harry's at prospect heights.

"So how do you find our set up?" Gigi asked as Zayn look at her "Huh?" He asked as Gigi giggled "Our set up? You're okay with this fake dating?" Gigi questioned as Zayn shake his head "Liam was the one who planned this. I don't really care about the rumors though. Liam was the one who wanted it to stop" Zayn answered "So are the rumors true that you're gay?" Gigi asked as Zayn stared at her for a moment, she has eyes almost close to Harry's color. But Harry's more beautiful than her "I don't have to state what I am" Zayn firmly said as Gigi examined him.

He didn't answered her question.

Gigi didn't pushed asking Zayn because she doesn't want Zayn to get pissed off. So she dropped it "I think we're done here" Gigi said as they just finished their dinner.

"We should act like a couple when we get outside" Gigi said as they're preparing to leave the restaurant. Zayn look at her with a big question mark on his face.

Gigi smiled as she grabbed Zayn's hand and lace their fingers together. Zayn didn't have time to protest as Gigi pulled him out of the restaurant. When they got out, paparazzi's are everywhere, taking photos. Gigi smiled as she keeps on dragging Zayn "Zayn! Gigi! Over here" Liam said as Gigi went directly to Zayn's van.

Once inside, Zayn pulled his hand back "How was dinner?" Liam asked as Gigi smiled "It was good" She look at Zayn who's not making eye contact "We'll drop Gigi off her apartment" Liam said as the van started to move.

After dropping Gigi off, Liam stared at Zayn "So how did you find her?" Liam asked, smiling "Annoying" Zayn muttered "She looks amazing, don't you like her?" Liam asked as Zayn shake his head "It's not necessary to have a fake girlfriend Liam" Zayn said as he glared at him "Don't you want the rumors to end? About your sexuality?" Liam asked as Zayn heavenly sighed "I don't care about that anymore. Let them think what they want to think" Zayn is pissed off. Liam didn't answered him but all he did was stared at him.

Liam's instinct might be true that Zayn is gay.

He didn't told him but his gut says he is. And he wanted Zayn to tell him first.

Liam was caught off on his trance when his phone vibrated. He opened the new notification from the daily mail. He's eyes widened "Mate, Gigi did a great job" Liam said as Zayn look at him. He showed Zayn his phone. Zayn's eyes widened reading the news "Zayn Malik and Gigi Hadid? Dating?" Zayn read as his heart skipped a beat "No" Zayn mumbled as he kept on reading the article "The newly found couple was caught coming out on the Rebelle, holding hands. Looks like our runway model, Gigi had found her prince" Zayn's heart is now flipping.

This can't be happening!

Zayn panicked!

There's already an article! The first person that comes to mind is Harry. Oh god, what will Harry say? He hopes that he won't find out.

Back at the shop, Harry was cleaning the dishes at the kitchen. Well, he was thinking of Zayn since after their phone call. He can't stop smiling. Just hearing Zayn's voice makes him happy.

After cleaning everything, he locked the doors and closed the blinds. After that, he went to his house. When he opened the door, Gemma was sitting at the sofa on their living room "Hey Gem" Harry closed the door as he past Gemma.

Gemma look at Harry "Harry?" Gemma called as Harry stopped walking and look at Gemma "Are you okay?" Gemma asked as Harry gave her a confused face "Yeah, I mean. Zayn and I already talked so yeah, I'm okay" Harry happily said as Gemma tilted her head to the side "And you're okay?" Gemma asked. She assumes that Harry already knows about the article "I am. Why I shouldn't be okay?" Harry asked as Gemma pouted her lips "Since when did you Zayn last talk?" Gemma asked as Harry smiled "This morning" he happily answered as Gemma gulped, he hadn't read the article yet.

Gemma stood and clutched her phone on her chest "Can I borrow your phone?" Gemma asked, nervous as Harry stared at him "Why?" Harry asked as Gemma bit her bottom lip "Just, give me it" Gemma said again as Harry looked at her with suspicion.

Harry grabbed his phone and looked at it "Harry—" Gemma started "Please don't open" Gemma whispery said as Harry opened his phone and there's a notification from the daily mail.

"Oh daily mail" Harry said as Gemma tackled Harry as they both landed on the floor.

Harry hissed from the pain of his back as Gemma grabbed his phone "Ugh! Gemma!" Harry groaned as Gemma stood clutching his and hers phone on her chest. Harry propped his elbows on the floor and look at Gemma "What's wrong with you Gemma?!" Harry groaned as Gemma crookedly smiled "Nothing" Gemma said as Harry glared at her "Give me my phone" Harry said as he slowly stood and look at Gemma.

Gemma look at him with horror.

She immediately unlock Harry's phone and swiped left the notification resulting to exit.

Gemma then made sure that Harry won't see any news that includes Zayn. Gemma then gave it to Harry "Here—" Gemma gave his phone as Harry grabbed it and look at Gemma "What the hell was that all about?!" Harry asked as Gemma shrugged "Nothing. Just making sure that—Anyway, I'm tired Harry. I'll sleep now. Good night" Gemma smiled as she kissed Harry on his cheek and ran towards her room, closing her door.

Harry opened his phone and saw that the notifications are no longer there.

That was weird.

Harry didn't pushed it. He's not an internet person after all.

Morning came and When Harry opened his eyes, he fetched his phone and he was shock seeing 34 missed calls from Zayn. He didn't heard his phone ring last night. Harry checked and his phone was in silent. He texted Zayn saying his good morning and what's with the miscalls. After that, he put his phone on the bed side table and went to shower. After showering, Harry got dressed and went to the kitchen.

He fix breakfast and after fixing their food, he grabbed coffee "Good Morning" Gemma greeted all dressed for school "Ooooh waffles" Gemma said as she took her sit and grabbed some waffles. She started to dig in "It's weird" Harry started as Gemma stared at him, chewing "Whaf's weird?" Gemma's talking with her mouth full "Zayn called me last night" Harry said as Gemma's eyes widened and she got choked by the waffles.

Harry stood and went to his sister. Gemma coughed as she grabbed some milk and chugged it. Harry gently pats her back.

After Gemma calmed down, Harry went back on his sit "Did you two talk?" Gemma asked as Harry shook his head "Miscalled" Harry said as he sipped his coffee.

Gemma breathe a sigh of relief. He didn't see the article. That's a good sign. Zayn should talk to him. Explain everything. Gemma knows that it was a fake date. He can see it in Zayn's eyes on the photo of the article.

After breakfast, Gemma bid Harry goodbye at their shops kitchen.

Harry said to take care as Gemma went on his way.

After baking everything, Harry put all the pastries on its place and neatly arranged them. The door swung opened revealing Mandy.

She took off her glasses and went to the counter "Good Morning Harry" Mandy greeted as Harry smiled "Hey Mandy, good morning" Harry said as Mandy looked around "Where's Louis?" She asked "He'll be late. What can I get you?" Harry smiled politely as Mandy eye's roamed around the shop "What about your new hire? The handsome, Zayn lookalike?" Mandy look at Harry as he slumped his shoulders "Uhm, He moved back to his family" Harry answered as Mandy shrugged "I like him. He looks like Zayn" Mandy said as she look at the pastries "2 large choco chips cookies and a vanilla smoothie please" Mandy ordered as Harry nodded, clicking it on the computer.

Mandy took out her wallet and phone as she handed Harry her card.

As Harry was busy with the cash registry, Mandy was busy with her phone.

Harry was about to swipe her card when Mandy squealed that startled Harry—he almost broke the card "Omg omg omg!" Mandy squealed as she fidget with her phone, her fingers moving fast "Here's your card Mandy" Harry gave it to her as Mandy grabbed it and put it on her bag "Omg Harry! Mygod! Zayn Malik is back!" Mandy almost shouted as Harry crookedly smiled.

He remembered Louis saying that she's a big fan of Zayn "He's back and he's dating someone!" Mandy added through her squeals as Harry's eyes widened and his heart beat fast, did Zayn come out?! Did Zayn told them about him? 

Harry look at Mandy "Who—who's he dating?" Harry nervously asked as Mandy tapped her phone and showed Harry her phone "He's dating the runway model, Gigi Hadid!" Mandy said as Harry's heart cracked.

Runway model? Gigi Hadid? Is this true?!

Seeing Zayn's picture with Gigi holding hands, Harry's heart shattered to a thousand pieces. He suddenly felt lightheaded, he feels like vomiting and his face suddenly gone pale. Mandy look at him with all concern "Harry? Are you alright?" She asked as Harry didn't answer right away. Harry's sweating so much and his cheeks gone hot "Harry!" Mandy called as Harry began to drop on the floor and his vision went black. The last thing he heard was Mandy calling him.

When Harry opened his eyes, he's at his room.

The door opened and Louis went inside "Thank God you're awake" Louis said as Harry slowly sat on his bed. Louis sat beside him "You fainted" Louis said "Mandy said you just fainted right at the shop. Didn't you eat breakfast?" Louis asked as Harry swallowed his saliva and looked at Louis "I saw Zayn" Harry mumbled as Louis look at him with confusion "I saw him, he was with this girl, a model!" Harry added "What are you talking about Harry?" Louis questioned.

Harry saw his phone on his bedside table and grabbed it. Zayn called him again and of course, Harry didn't pick up because he left his phone on his room. That's why Zayn's calling because he's been fooled. Harry ignored Zayn's miscalls as he went to open the daily mail.

His eyes widened seeing the article.

Harry's eyes started to water as Louis grabbed his phone. He read the article "Holy shit" Louis muttered as he keeps on reading "Zayn's on break romance?! It was supposed to be you Harry and not this chick" Louis said as Harry began to cry. His heart hurts so much that it's killing him. All he felt is anger towards Zayn.

"Bloody prick! He'd played you?! He has a girl back at New York" Louis said, almost a scream as Harry grabbed his duvet and covered himself while he cry "Shit, he's calling" Louis said as Harry's eyes widened. Should he talk to him? Harry looked at Zayn's name on his phone with horror "Harry?" Louis look at him with full concern as Harry shake his head "I'm not in a good condition to talk" Harry said as Louis pressed the end call.

Zayn cursed as Harry didn't picked up his call. He might already know about the article since he wasn't answering now. Zayn threw his phone on his bed as he groaned from frustration "This is all your fault Zayn!" Zayn screamed at himself.

Think Zayn. Think!

"Zayn? Are you in here?" Niall knocked who just got back from Prospect Heights.

Zayn stood and open the door "Niall!" Zayn said as soon as he opened the door "I read the—"

"I need your car" Zayn immediately said as Niall gave him a confusing look "What?" Niall asked "Give me your keys Niall" Zayn demanded as Niall gave it to him. Zayn mumbled a thanks as he exited his room and out of his apartment. Zayn straightly walked outside his apartment without caring about the paps. As he stepped outside his apartment, the paps started to shoot their cameras at Zayn.

Zayn ignored them as he look for Niall's car. When found it, he went towards it and got inside.

He'll definitely go back to Harry. And he didn't know that other paps followed him.

// A/N: Yohoooooo! This is draaaaaama! I enjoyed writing the part where Gemma tackled Harry. Sibling goals. Lol! 😂

Anyway, still working on the remaining chapters.

Thank you for the reaaads! ❤️❤️

— the CAT xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.3K 1.3K 17
An asexual teacher falls in love with a teacher who has Erectile Dysfunction. * * * Zayn Malik is a 29 year old high school teacher who has found h...
92.3K 2.8K 17
And that's it. Harry reaches forward and grabs Zayn's shirt and Zayn's lips collide with his. He pushes Zayn, pushes and pushes until Zayn's trapped...
699K 19.3K 144
Zayn: Left One Direction to pursue a solo career, broke millions of hearts in doing so but is happy. Has a lot of fans, is successful. Also dating Gi...
42.8K 2.5K 46
zarry story. . . . Harry's Style is a 19-year-old boy with a golden heart, who likes to treat people with kindness but in return, no one treats him...