Last kNight (Antisepticeye X...

By MarksmenRose

A young (Y/N) get captured by the King's army. I am (Y/FN) (Y/LN). I was brought to King Dark as punishment f... More

My Introduction:
Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Q&A and Short
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Short
In A Writer's Time
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
1000
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20 and Epilogue:
My Thanks

Chapter 10

576 16 42
By MarksmenRose

Emergency Update:

Due to the possible weather in my area, I am going to upload the chapter early. Don't want my internet to go out and not be able to upload. So enjoy the early update!!

---------------------------------------------------------

Dark's POV: Earlier. . .

I teleported into my room. I threw a chair against the wall. I growled in anger. I punched a hole into the wall. My hand began to bleed. I huffed and sat on my desk chair.

"She is an angel." I shook my head. "Just like before." I held my forehead.

"Before was different. She was fully aware of everything! Now, she isn't. She doesn't know anything." I nodded. I stopped. I began to think.

"I could've killed her. Did I kill her?" I asked. My mind began to race. "I can't hear her thoughts." I whispered.

That is because you locked her in the basement, dumbass.

Now you speak, after all these years. What the hell?

It is her. You remember everything, even before she was originally an angel. You remember her true human, just as I do.

That was a long time ago. Even for her. I doubt that it is her.

If it wasn't, would I be talking to you? Even after all of these years.

"Stay out of my head." I growled.

The lights flicked off. I spun around to see my mirror in the corner of my room flashed. It had a sunny orange glare on top it. Oh, shit.

"Hello, Darkiplier." The female voice rung. A beautiful woman appeared in the mirror. She had blonde hair and an evil smile.

"Queen Hera, what do I owe the pleasure of you jumping realms?" I hissed.

"Darky, my dearest friend," She sang. Her face changed from one of niceness to one of manipulation. A face I knew how to use. "You have something I want." She hissed.

"I don't know what you are talking about." I pulled at my grey jacket.

"Oh, looks like she is getting stronger." Hera smiled. Her eyes went to the tears in my suit.

"Why would you want (Y/N)?" I growled.

"Oh, you think I don't know who she is?" Her smile widened. It was an unrealistic smile. "I remember her very well. I also remember her having to choose." She laughed.

"She is not her. That isn't possible." I shouted.

"Dark, (Y/N) is an angel, and she is going to be mine. You can't keep her from me forever, and neither can Anti." She laughed.

"Leave Anti out of this." I threatened. She touched her chest.

"Anti is behind all of this. His demonic heart couldn't and can't stop loving her. She can't help it either." Hera smiled.

"He knows better than that." I bellowed. She cackled.

"Are you sure about that?" Her laugh grew louder. Her hand flew across the mirror, and the image changed.

(Y/N) and Anti stood in the dungeon. Anti's irises were green and black. (Y/N) stood in front of him. She wasn't scared. He was going to kill her.

Hera began to laugh. The image faded back to her. I teleported to outside the cell door. I was quiet and listened. I peeked through the window.

I didn't see any bloodshed or screams. I saw two cursed lovers finally finding each other again. Anti and (Y/N) were kissing. Then Anti teleported them away in a green cloud. She didn't remember, but that didn't matter. Her heart did.

"What the hell am I going to do now?" I whispered.

I told you it was her. Now we have a serious problem.

Shut the hell up, Mark.

Your POV: Present. . .

"Us?" I asked. "No, you are not me." I shook my head.

"You are both wrong and correct." She sighed. "I am the memory Anti killed." She looked to the ground.

"Why did you lie to him?" I whispered. "He loved you." I shouted.

"I loved him with every bone in my body. I couldn't hurt him." She cried.

"You ended up hurting him anyway." I retorted.

"No, you don't understand yet." She whispered.

"What do I not understand?" I walked towards her. The sky roared. Colors flashed into view.

"Make me a promise." She said quickly. "Hurry."

"Okay. What? What promise?" I asked.

"Promise me you won't trust her. You shouldn't trust her. Only trust Anti. No one else." She cried. Lightning struck again, but it struck her. She smiled and disappeared into the beautiful light.

"Who is she?" I asked out loud.

For the first time, I woke up on my own. I opened my eyes and got blinded by a bright ray of sunlight. I started to move, but felt an arm around my body. I looked over my shoulder and saw a sleeping Anti. My heart stopped, and I smiled.

He looked so calm. So collected. He was different. I couldn't imagine how this man could be a heartless demon. I laid back down and gently stroked his arm. His skin was cold.

He moved his leg around my body, trapping me. His face moved to my neck. His nose rubbed against my ear.

"You are trapped." He whispered. I turned to face him. His green hair was tangled. His green eyes watched my every move. His lips shifted slightly. I ran my fingers through his hair. He smiled at my touch. He grabbed my hand and brought it to his lips. He gently kissed it, not breaking eye contact.

"You are adorable." I smiled.

"Yer gorgeous." He whispered. His arms wrapped around my body and pulled me even closer to him. He kissed me.

It was a sweet, tender kiss. He wrapped his arms around my back, trying not to travel. My hands went to his stomach. I could feel his abs. It sent heat to my cheeks.

What does he look like shirtless?

He snickered to himself. I leaned my head to his chest and laughed. I kept forgetting he could read my thoughts. He held me against him.

"We are going to be late for breakfast." I whispered. I slowly sat up, but he grabbed me and pinned me to the ground.

My back hit the ground, and I winced. Still sore. He sat on my hips and held my wrists above my head. I could feel the heat rising to my cheeks again. I struggled to move from under his weight. He leaned down and kissed me. I kissed him back, but I pushed him off gently. He looked angry. He fell to my right and stared at me.

"Anti, we have to get ready." I smiled. He rolled his eyes and let me get up.

"Why? Dark is going to want a rematch." He said annoyed.

"Damn. I don't want to go back to the dungeons." I laughed.

"You almost killed him." Anti smiled.

"You must be insane if you think I am going to willingly go against Dark again." I frowned.

"Maybe you should get ready." He smiled. I rolled my eyes. I pulled out a pair of light jeans and a black tank top. I grabbed a denim jacket. I walked into the bathroom and quickly changed. I took my hair out of my braid, and it bounced in waves. I ran my fingers through it a few times.

I turned on the water and washed my face. I looked up and watched my eyes. I closed my eyes. I took a deep breath. I slowly opened my eyes to see my golden irises. I looked in the mirror and saw it.

I had wings. I turned and looked behind me. They weren't there, but they were in the mirror. They were a cloud white with golden streaks. They were flawless. If only. . .

I shook my head, and my normal eyes returned. I walked out of the bathroom and saw Anti. Shirtless.

I stopped in my tracks. He looked amazing. The longer my eyes lingered, the more I saw. He had scars. I slowly walked over to him and touched one. Then another. Tears tugged at my eyes as I imagined what happened to him.

"Could Die heal your scars?" I whispered. Anti turned around and wrapped him arms around me. His bare chest exposed and pressed against me.

"Die was busy when I got these scars." He said vaguely. I hugged him. He kissed the top of my head.

"Anti," I whispered. He looked down at me. "What are we doing after breakfast?" I asked.

"I believe Die wants to run some tests." He smiled.

"Of course, he does." I shook my head. My forehead rubbing against his chest.

"I need to get ready, or we will be late." Anti smiled. I let go of him, and tried to move. He let go of me. I sat down on the bed in front of him and waited. He put on a black shirt. He wore dark black pants. He walked out of the bathroom after doing his hair. Which looked almost the same. God, he is attractive.

He gave me a huge smile. I blushed. My thoughts. My freaking thoughts.

"Anti, can I ask you a question?" I whispered. His smile faded, and he kneeled in front of me.

"What is wrong, lass?" He whispered.

"Did she have wings?" I asked. He smiled and shook his head. He stood up and ran his hand through his hair.

"Yas, she had these huge white wings with some gold." He laughed under his breath. He loves her.

He stopped laughing. He grabbed me and held me tightly.

"I love you." He whispered.

"You love the girl before. We just share a face." I looked to the floor. I could feel his body tense. I knew I was right. I held back tears. I took a deep breath. "We need to go to breakfast." I added quickly. He let go of me, and I kept my head to the floor. He grabbed my shoulder and teleported.

We got to the usual pavilion, and I sat across from Anti. Die and Dark weren't there yet. I looked at the ground through the holes in the table.

"Why so quiet?" Die asked. I blanked out. I missed the whole conversation. I didn't realize that he was even here. I looked at Die, and he saw my face.

"I, um, I was thinking about Lord William's case." I said quickly. Die's eyes hardened. I turned to face Dark. He wasn't at his seat. He was walking to the chair. The King was late. What the hell?

He shot me a look. I resumed my look at the ground. The tension continued as Dark entered my thoughts. I could feel something poking around in my head. I looked up at him, and my eyes turned to gold. His eyes turned red in anger.

"What do you know?" He stood back up.

"Why were you in my head?" I shot back.

"Who did you see in your dream last night?" He yelled. His fists slammed against the table.

"Stay out of my head." I threatened.

"Just answer the question." Die said calmly. I turned to face him. I was furious. He wanted to know.

"What is happening?" Anti whispered to Die. I could feel Dark's mind searching in mine. I stood up, launching the chair I sat at.

"Stay out of my head." I whispered. I started to sing song lyrics in my head.

Deepest fears are alive,
ghosts and demons arise.
How can one be at peace?

Dark's face hardened in frustration as he was being forced out of my head.

Hush little child, hush.
Do you see the stars here so mild, high above your head?

Die and Anti sat silently. They too, being kicked out of my thoughts. Dark's eyes turned black in anger as his grip on my mind weakened.

I do not fear to walk where death himself has trod.
Come and sleep with the dead.

Die slowly stood up. His blue eyes began to to glow. He and Dark growled in madness. Anti sat, watching me.

Here is the graveyard,
no darkness hides.
Here every life must cease.

Dark's shadows loomed around the pavilion, creating a darkened space. Die's blue energy pulled at my brain. Anti was completely unaffected.

So do not fear what you'll find here,
and under the Angel's gaze sleep.

Dark and Die's shouts of anger and frustrations were drowned out by the song. Anti stood up and tried to yell for his friends, but his voice wouldn't come out.

"The hour of the wolf.
The most frightening hour of all." I sang aloud.

Anti's eyes widened. The lullaby my father used to sing to me. The lullaby my father snag when I was going to bed. The lullaby my father wanted to have this locked into my mind, even as a child.

That is when I realized it. Anti knew the lullaby and legend. The legend of the white wolf with orange eyes. The legend of a woman so powerful that she could change shape. The legend of a fallen angel with darkness in her heart. A legend of life before the demons.

The legend of a wolf called Hera, the Queen of Witches, was real.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hey my friends! Did you know that I love theories? Did you know that you can message me at anytime? Did you know I have no life??-WAIT, WHAT?

GUESS WHAT!! I WANNA DO A Q & A!! SO, go to my page and find the most recent post. Comment your questions about me, the author, or the story there and I will read and answer them!!!

Anyway! Feel free to comment or message me any theories. I would love to see your trains of thought.

Rest In Peace, Stan Lee. Thank you for a lifetime of laughs and bringing me my favorite heroes. Stan, you may not have been a superhero, but you are my hero.

This is the end of Chapter 10! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I will see you guys in the next chapter!

And high fives all around.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.3K 1K 31
When you were a kid and you were watching Markiplier and Jacksepticeye all time. But one day you saw a video about Darkiplier and Anti-jacksepticeye...
Burn By Emma Gray

Fanfiction

14.6K 539 26
*Antisepticeye x Reader x Darkiplier* *Spice in later chapters* Dark has visited you in your dreams for as long as you can remember. He's intoxicatin...
12.6K 256 22
When you wake up in a strange building surrounded in flashing lights and silence you can only pray that you'll be safe. However when a young man craw...
2.7K 142 19
You've been with Anti now for almost two years, and you have done something you never thought you would do; go to the Underworld and meet the all pow...