chapter 21

By MrsZaynWeasley

More

chapter 21

48 0 0
By MrsZaynWeasley

HI GUYS! HOPEFULLY I'LL GET MORE THAN ONE CHAPTER DONE TODAY :D! Please like message me if you want to tal or whatever- I'm always up for a chat, tehee:P This chapter won't be very sad-I'm in a good mood,hehe. I have had a few ideas to continue this story so it will probably end up as a series of books :-)! I still can't believe Harry's getting a SLEEVE. I mean Zayn seems to be the only one that could pull it off?:/ I don't want Harry to do stuff he'll regret, that boy;goshh! ANYWHO I FORGOT TO SAY IN THE LAST AN: WEREN'T THEY INCREDIBLE AT THE CLOSING CEREMONY?! I MEAN WOAH, HOT GUYS WITH BEAUTIFUL VOICES SHOWING YOU BITCHES HOW IT'S DONEEEEE;) THEY MISSED OUT HAZZA'S SOLO! HE COULD'VE SUNG IT IF THEY DIDN'T SING NA NA NA NA FOR A BILLION YEARS! AND LIAM'S SOLO, GRRRR. Er,yeah..on with the story? I AM NORMAL, I SWEAR>:D

-------------------------------------------------------

The day was here, it was time for me to leave. My bags were packed and all ready to go. Everyone decided that they were going to come and wave me off. We were piled in the van, no one quite sure of what to say. I wanted to cry but I didn't want to seem weak. Three months without seeing my brother, my best friends or my boyfriend. It was going to break me, I had Tiff- right? Maybe she can help me smile, help me enjoy what I'm doing. Don't take it the wrong way; I am SO grateful for this oppourtunity, I mean- I've dreamed of this since I was like 5! But I didn't want to leave, this tour has been incredible. I've had the time of my life, I guess now it's time to grow up and spread my wings, right?

"Promise you'll skype me every day and ring me and text me all the time?" Louis asked, his usual charisma missing. I put on a weak smile,

"Of course LouisPoo! I couldn't go a day without talking to my best friend!" I replied, leaning over to mess up his hair. He smiled a bit. 

"I love you Ane." he said, looking at me.

"Don't call me Ane. And, I love you too LouisPoo." I leaned over and gave him an awkward hug.

"ZAYNIEEE, LOUIS STEALING MY GIRLFRIEND!!" Liam fake sobbed into Zayn's shoulder. 

"ZIAM MOMENT!" I shouted, pulling out my phone and snapping a photo. I opened up twitter,

"Aw, how adorbz is #Ziam? @ZaynMalik & @Real_Liam_Payne xx" 

A few seconds after hitting send, both Liam and Zayn's phones buzzed. They pulled them out and saw the photo. 

"ARIANE MURS!" Liam faked to be angry, 

"LIAM PAYNE!" I retorted, fighting back laughter. 

"You're a numptey. Come here." he grinned and pulled me away from Louis and onto his lap. 

"I'm you're numptey though." I giggled. Zayn still had his phone out and took a picture of us. He tweeted it.

"Aw, young love;). @ArianeMurs and @Real_Liam_Payne #Revenge" 

I saw it and smiled, it was a cute photo. 

"We're here." Olly said as we pulled up. Everyone sighed and piled out the car. I got my suitcases out of the boot. Liam and Olly took one each, insisting on taking them for me. I slipped some sunglasses over my eyes so no one would see if I started crying. We got inside and I checked in and everything. My flight was in half an hour. This was it, it was goodbye. I gave everyone a hug and a kiss on the cheek. 

"Wait...I want a picture of us all before I go." I smiled a bit and we asked a lady to take the photo on my phone. There was Liam, Louis, Niall, Zayn, Harry, Olly, Hannah, Helen, Eleanor, Perrie and, of course, me. The camera clicked and I got my phone back, it was the perfect picture. 

"I'll tweet it to you all!" I said, by now a tear was rolling down my cheek. Olly picked me up, just like he did when we were kids. He put me down again and took off my glasses,

"Don't cry babydoll. As soon as you land, call us. We'll tweet you whilst you're on the plane so you won't be lonely. You could even skype us." he whispered, I nodded and took a deep breath. Liam wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my head, 

"Don't cry baby, you'll make me cry." he murmmered. I leaned up and kissed him softly,

"I'm going to miss you so much..." I said, my voicce shaking. 

"I'm gonna miss you too." He sighed.

"Flight XP39576 to Heathrow now boarding" that annoying voice blared out. I gave everyone one last hug,

"I love all of you, thanks for an awesome 3 months. See you soon." I smiled slightly and walked away to catch my flight back home...

I sat on the flight gazing out of the window, laptop on my lap trying to get some song ideas. I gave up and opened twitter. 

"Sat on the plane, here I come England! Miss my boys and girls already:(" i clicked tweet and scrolled through my TL. 

"@Real_Liam_Payne: sayin goodbye sucks :("

"@NiallOfficial: good luck in England Ari,show 'em what you're made of!x"

"@OllyOfficial: Best of luck to my baby sister- off to become a star back home, love you Ari xx" 

I sighed and replie to all three:

"@Real_Liam_Payne ik it does;/ miss you xx"

"@NiallOfficial i will:) thankyou niallerbear :Px"

"@OllyOfficial i love you too Olly! skype me now,if ur at the hotel?xx" 

I looked at my mentions, there were loads of questions like 'where are you going?' 'Why are you going home?' then there were the usual 'FOLLOW ME!' and of course 'go die, slut' 'leave my boys alone' I rolled my eyes, didn't they realise how pathetic they seemed? 

I followed a few people and replied to a couple of messages, ignoring the hate. 

Olly had replied saying that they had to go for soundcheck and they'd skype me later. I sighed and shut off my laptop, putting it away.

I finally landed in England, I was told that my manager would be here to meet me. There was a woman who looked about 20 waiting, she was alone and looked very buisness like; her blonde hair fell to just below her shoulders, she was quite tall and was wearing a black pencil skirt with a red blouse and a black blazer to match the skirt. It must be her. She spotted me and hurried over,

"You must be Ariane?" she chirped, I nodded. "I'm Tiegan, your manager. I'll hopefully be like a friend, or a sister to you. I understand you're staying with your friend Tiff, am I right?" She seemed lovely, things are getting better.

"Yeah I am staying with her. I'm glad I have you, you seem super nice!" I smiled. 

"Let's get going! I'm showing you the studio first, we're probably going to do your first recording of that song, skyscraper? They've made you a special youtube so you'll do covers and stuff and post them on there. Just stuff like that, you already have quite a fanbase so once your single's out you shouldn't have a problem getting high sales rates." Tiegan explained while we retirieved my suitcases.  

"Awesome, I can't wait to get started!" I smiled. We dragged a suitcase each. There were a few fans waiting. 

"ARIANE, DID YOU HEAR THE SONG THE BOYS SANG FOR YOU?"

"WHAT DID YOU THINK OF THE BOYS TONIGHT?" were among the screams. I looked at Tiegan and raised my eyebrows as if to say 'what the hell?' she shrugged at me and we slid into the car. 

"Have a look on youtube for a video?" Tiegan suggested, I was already on Twitter via my phone.

"No need, someone sent me a link." I clicked on it and turned up the volume.

"This song is by our friends JLS which really fits our situation. We're doing a group cover, not our individual ones." Harry spoke into the mic. The music started and they began singing;

Well your taxi is leaving,

And I'm here in the hall,

You know I only just kissed you

but it feels like you've already gone

To the other side of the world.

I try to keep it together,

Turn my face to the wall,

 Take the next elevator,

But it feels like you've already gone

To the other side of the world.

I know you're leaving you've got plans to make,

Don't catch me crying as you walk away 

I'm right here

You're out there

Til you're back again,

I'll be holding on.

But now I'm left with the silence,

On the 25th floor

Above the city and sirens,

Cause it feels like you've already gone 

To the other side of the world.

I know you're leaving you got plans to make

Don't catch me crying as you walk away,

I'm right here

You're out there

Til you're back again

I'll be holding on

I got everything I need

But tell me what's the use?

When the one thing that I need

Has no substitute

So I'd run a thousand miles just to be with you,

Just to be with you

Just to be with you

You make your way to the airport

40 minutes or more

Get to the airport departures

But it feels like you've already gone

To the other side of the world

I know you're leaving you've got plans to make

But I know I can't just let you walk away

So for wrong

Or for right

I'll be by your side

We'll be holding on

Now my taxi is waiting

Told my friends not to call

Got my suitcase and ticket

But tomorrow you know I'll be gone

To the other side of the world.

When it finished I wiped a few tears from my cheeks and retweeted the video.

I decided to ring Liam.

Ring

Ring

Ring

"Hello?" his voice rang down the phone, making me smile.

"Liam." I breathed,

"ARI! Sorry, I didn't look at the caller ID-" he was cut off by shouts,

"ANEEEEEE! IT'S LOUUUU!" oh dear, my best friend is mental

"Ari? Is it her?!" Helen, definately Helen

"LOUIS CALM DOWN!" Must be El, wow those guys are insane.

"Hi guys! I hope it's me and not some freak stuck in my body." I giggled. They all laughed a bit. 

"How's England?" Olly asked,

"Er, the same it's always been? Rainy and English." I rolled my eyes, forgeting they couldn't see me.

"Oh haha. what's your manager like? What's their name?" Hannah asked.

"Are they fit?" Harry piped up. I snorted with laughter, it was on speaker. Tiegan looked at me and we cracked up.

"HAROLD! That's pervvy." I scolded, "Her name's Tiegan and she is rather hot." I laughed.

"Hello everyone!" Tiegan cooed, she recieved a chorous of 'hi's back. 

"I'll skype you when I'm back at Tiff's, we're outside the studio. Love you all!" I said down the phone,

"We love you too! Have fun, can't wait til you skype- don't be to late, it's already like half 12 here." Liam sighed 

"Okay, bye." I hung up and groaned. 

"Smile sunshine! You get to start on your recording! It's probably going to be a youtube video today. The songwriting for the album begins tomorrow." Tiegan explained as we walked into the building. 

"I have loads of songs that I've written? We could use them?" I suggested as we were shown into an empty studio. 

"Yeah, okay! We'll have to review them all." Tiegan smiled and ushered me into the booth and shoved headphones on my head. 

"Start singing when the light comes on, okay?" she smiled. I nodded, she turned on the camera and stood it on the tripod. She pressed the button and stood behind the camera. I began the song, not looking aat the camera. Tiegan watched on the camera screen occasionally moving it to different angles. When I finished she shut off the camera. 

"You were incredible! Now we'll upload it." she ran to the control pannel and plugged the camera into a laptop, opening youtube. She logged it in to my new account. The video uploaded and Tiegan made me link it to my Twitter. 

"Hey guys! Watch my youtube video? youtube.com/auwiu3agog thanks, much love!x" 

I had 1M followers so soon enough I had thousands of RTs and responses. Most of them were super sweet. I'm glad I did this. It's only just began but I love it already. 

Continue Reading