Bad Couple | Book 2 | M.YG

By DazeeyDoll

From College roommates who went from enemies to a Bad Couple. Min Yoongi, a now famous CEO working under his... More

๐Ÿ’€ Chapter 1 ๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€ Chapter 2 ๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 3๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 4๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€ Chapter 5 ๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 6๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 7๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 8๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 9๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 10๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 11๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 12๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 13๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 14๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 15๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 16๐Ÿ’€
?Chapter 17?
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 18๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 19๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 20๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 21๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 22๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 23๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 24๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 25๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 26๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 27๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 29๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 30๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 31๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 32๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 33๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 34๐Ÿ’€
๐ŸŽ„Chapter 35๐ŸŽ„
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 36๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 37๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 38๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 39๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 40๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 41๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 42๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 43๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 44๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 45๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 46๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 47๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 48๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 49๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€Chapter 50๐Ÿ’€

๐Ÿ’€Chapter 28๐Ÿ’€

6.4K 264 136
By DazeeyDoll

Y/N's POV

I had arrived back in Seoul an hour ago and now my manager was driving me home. It was pretty late and dark out already so I wondered if Yoongi was still awake, most likely the kiddos are asleep and he's probably working on something but I'm so ready to surprise them.

As I looked out the window, anxious to get home already my phone vibrated and I opened it to see a text message from Yoongi which caught me a lil off guard.

From: Baby Daddy 🥰
Baby, I just came back from dropping the kiddos off at Tae's. They're spending the night there, I hope you don't get mad but I need to have a talk with you. Do you know a Tiana? She said she's your cousin but I've got a bad vibe from her and I'm feeling weird, on my way out I drank a glass of water that I had left on the kitchen counter and I'm feeling really, fuck I don't know. I fucking wish you were here!

My eyebrows furrowed and just as I was about to reply my phone died. Unfortunately I didn't have a car charger to plug my phone but we were less than ten minutes away from getting home. Now I was confused as to what he meant and who he was talking about. Specially since he said he drank a glass of water and is feeling weird, it's not like someone put something in his drink...He's alone right? I didn't see him mention anything about someone being there, only asked me if I knew a Tiana, which I don't.

"Y/N, everything okay?"

I looked up and seen my manager looking at me through the front mirror. She looked concerned at my facial expression but I quickly shook my head and smiled.

Y/N: Yes, don't worry about me just drive carefully.

"You were so alive and excited when we arrived at the airport though. Was it because of all the paparazzi?"

Y/N: Most likely, they were a bit crazy out there. I'm not really used to that yet.

"I understand. But, hey? Smile girl! You're finally going to see your babies and your hubby. Don't let other things bring you down, come on where's my bright Y/N?"

Y/N: Haha, you're right..

"Your man ain't ready to see you. His wifey came back ready to snatch him"

Yoongi's POV

I was outside waiting in my car for a reply from Y/N but I'm guessing she's probably busy at the moment. The weird feeling I kept getting was rushing all over my body and sweat drops were forming on my temples. I left my car and made my way inside the house. At this point I didn't care what that Tiana girl was gonna say, I was ready to talk with Y/N and get her out of my house.

The house was quiet, maybe she fell asleep. I went to my bedroom and grabbed my phone ready to dial Y/N and talk to her personally but before I did Tiana walked into my room wearing lingerie which caught me off guard completely.

"Why'd you take long on dropping your kids off?"

Yoongi: What the fuck are you doing? Don't be coming into my room like that. Get out right now!

"Someone's moody, mind if I take that stress away? Oh and I've got a question, are you perhaps feeling a bit weird, I don't know, maybe turned on?"

Yoongi: You fucking put something in my drink didn't you!? I've got a feeling you're nowhere near related to my wife!

"Took you that long to realize. Just some viagra, now shall we have fun?"

Yoongi: I don't like skinny bitches.

"Well you're gonna like one now. I'm sure you're in need. Your wife won't know"

Yoongi: I will never cheat on her, you must be that stupid to think I'll fall for your shit. You either get out or I call the cops.

She laughed and started stripping in front of me. I looked away and took my phone in my hand ready to dial the cops but she quickly slapped my phone away from my hand and pushed me against the wall.

"Quit it Min Yoongi! Stop being a wuss and let's have some fun? You can't resist this, can you?"

Yoongi: Don't fucking touch me, move or else I'll-

She cut me off and pressed her lips against mine. My body was craving for more but not from her. I wanted to push her away but the fucking side effects from the damn viagra wouldn't let me. I felt like the worst person ever alive, I didn't want to hurt or cheat on Y/N like this. As she came into my mind I snapped back into reality and pushed her away but it was too late as my eyes laid on Y/N who was standing by the door with tears in her eyes.

Yoongi: Baby I- I'm sorry! I swear to you I didn't want to do this to you. She kissed me first and poured viagra into my drink, I'm not a cheater.

"No I didn't... Cousin I missed you!! your husband made me dress like this and forced me to have sex with him. I can't believe-"

Y/N: You sure done got me fucked up bitch. I got no white asian bitches in my family but my mom. Who the fuck are you and who sent you!?

"I'm your cousin, remember me? The one from Busan? I-I used to hang with you as kids!"

Y/N: My cousin but you too busy tryna fuck my man? Oof girl if you don't fucking tell me who the fuck sent you I swear you'll be meeting the devil soon. Don't play with me.

"Fine! Hana did. Look, I'm just doing what she paid me to do. It's ruined now, so I'm just leaving. I'm not about to die because of her!"

Tiana ran past Y/N out the door quickly and I approached her right away to apologize but she placed her finger against my mouth and pointed at the bathroom.

Y/N: I know. I saw your text and heard everything this bitch was saying. Take your ass to that bathroom and exfoliate your lips. I don't want traces of that hoe on you. Those lips are mine.

Yoongi: Baby I'm really sorry, I feel like shit for kissing her back but I can't control myself. This shit has me feeling turned on, I don't get why you're not mad at me when I clearly almost-

Y/N: Min Yoongi. I know you perfectly. Unlike you, I've got trust and faith on you, you wouldn't cheat on me. I wanted to cry at the sight of seeing you kissing her back not because of anything else. I'm tired of this bullshit.

"AH, WHY WON'T THE DOOR OPEN!! I NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE!"

Yoongi: Baby, what did-

Y/N: My guards are holding the door from outside. She won't be able to get the door open even if she wanted to. I need to teach a bitch a lesson.

Yoongi: I'll call the cops, I don't want you getting hurt! You just got here, don't waste your time on beating a piece of shit up.

Y/N: I've got enough time for bitches like her. I'm so fucking tired of your EX, she's getting it too. Go do what I told you and don't fucking interfere once I get a hold of that cunt.

I wanted to stop her from getting into a fight because of me again but I knew I shouldn't. She already warned me and the look on her face tells me everything. If I touch or try to stop her from knocking a bitch up she won't hesitate on swinging at me too. Y/N took her earrings off and placed them down on her vanity together with her bright red fur coat and sighed as she opened the door again.

Y/N: It's such a damn bad I just got my nails done. Let's see how many diamonds fall off my acrylics once I'm done killing this bitch.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.4K 1.7K 37
25 years old cold CEO of Min Industries, Min Yoongi fell in love with his adopted brother Kim Seokjin (26 years old) * Top - Min Yoongi * Bottom - K...
60.6K 1.8K 49
แต—แตƒแต‰แตแต’แต’แต [Completed; include some smut bonus] โ ๐–ช๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—„๐—‚๐–พ ๐—๐–บ๐—„๐–พ ๐—Ž๐—‰! ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐–พ๐—…๐—Œ- โž โ ๐–ฎ๐—‹ ๐–พ๐—…๐—Œ๐–พ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐—? โž โ ๐–ธ๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‡'๐— ๐—๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐–ผ๐— ๏ฟฝ...
731K 16.5K 25
-What will Hoseok and Jin give in to, in order to be free?- Started: 31/08/19 Contains SMUT ๐Ÿ”ž Jung Hoseok, a broke college student gets kidnapped th...
125K 4.1K 44
Kim taehyung - an university topper student, struggling in his daily life to get job but he applied in Jeon corp but as a maid, which leads to meet h...