Cheated Then Knocked Up By Ro...

By KimmyUB

BOOK 1 IN THE ROMANO SERIES (WARNING!!! 18+ ONLY ➡ THIS BOOK CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE, VIOLENCE AND EXPLICIT... More

INTRODUCTION
CAST
Chapter 1 - The Text ✔
Chapter 2 - Truth revealed ✔
Chapter 3 - Stupid ✔
Chapter 4 - Clubbing ✔
Chapter 5 - I want her ✔
Chaper 6 - I want you ✔
Chapter 7 - Who is he? ✔
Chapter 8 - Cancelled ✔
Chapter 9 - The Run In ✔
Chapter 10 - Dinner Invitation ✔
Chapter 11 - The test ✔
Chapter 12 - I'm Pregnant (Part 1) ✔
Chapter 13 - I'm Pregnant (Part 2) ✔
Chapter 14 - Surprise visitor ✔
Chapter 15 - Who the hell are you?! ✔
Chapter 16 - I'm bleeding ✔
Chapter 17 - Hospital ✔
Chapter 18 - Two of them?! ✔
Chapter 19 - We having Twins?! ✔
Chapter 20 - Our Home (Part 1) ✔
Chapter 21 - Our Home (Part 2) ✔
Chapter 22 - Meeting the "In-laws" ✔
Chapter 23 - Family Drama ✔
Chapter 24 - The Dinner (Part 1) ✔
Chapter 25 - The Dinner (Part 2) ✔
Chapter 26 - Missing ✔
Chapter 27 - Why are you doing this? ✔
Chapter 28 - I'm Coming ✔
Chapter 29 - I Got You Baby ✔
Author Note
Chapter 30 - The Doings in "The Mafia Mansion" ✔
Chapter 31 - I'm Fucked! ✔
Chapter 32 - I Owe You The Truth... ✔
Chapter 33 - Manipulative Bitch ✔
Chapter 34 - Barbeque ✔
Chapter 35 - Surprise Guest ✔
Authors Note
Chapter 36 - Loose Ends (Part 1) ✔
Chapter 37 - Loose Ends (Part 2)✔
Chapter 38 - Date Night ✔
Chapter 39 - Proposal ✔
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 40 - Doctor's Appointment ✔
Chapter 41 - Gender Reveal Dinner ✔
Chapter 42 - Surprise Birthday Party ✔
Chapter 43 - Labor Pains (Part 1) ✔
Chapter 44 - Labor Pains (Part 2) ✔
Chapter 45 - Welcome Home ✔
Chapter 46 - Christmas Day ✔
Chapter 47 - Girls Night ✔
Chapter 48 - Marry me NOW! ✔
Chapter 49 - Rehearsal Dinner/Brunch
Chapter 51 - Wedding Day (Part 2)
Chapter 52 - Honeymoon
Chapter 53 - Explosion
Chapter 54 - Delivering The Bad News
Chapter 55 - His Awake
Chapter 56 - Released From The Hospital
Chapter 57 - I'm Done...!
AUTHOR'S NOTE - THANK YOU

Chapter 50 - Wedding Day (Part 1)

5.9K 231 12
By KimmyUB

Next Day (Sat, 31 August 2019)

Kiara's POV

I'm sitting in the pool house here at the Estate as Stephano has our whole wedding arranged to be here, not only for our privacy but mainly for our safety as word got around that the Italian Mafia Don was getting married and seeing as no-one knows about his Estate he figured that it was the best place to have our wedding, which I didn't mind one bit as the Estate is 14,551 square foot and with the 200 acres of prim gardens, it's the perfect place to have our wedding, not to mention that it's our family home.

The girls and I had just gotten our hair and make-up done by the hair stylist and make-up artist, they are currently getting dressed and I was told to dress half an hour before it's time for me to leave to the tents, Steph had 2 tents set up, one for the ceremony and the other for the reception. I'm trying not to think of anything that could possibly go wrong and not give into the nerves I'm feeling deep down and just try and enjoy every second of our special day, which I found out that a wedding planner arranged but with Stephano's instructions on what he wants to every detail of our wedding, which made me fall even more in love with him as his not like any other groom, he didn't just get involved with the wedding, he arranged the whole damn thing and I can't wait to see the result of his hard work... Bringing me out of my thoughts are the girls walking into the room that was changed into the bridal room by MY AMAZING HUSBAND TO BE...

They all looked so beautiful just like I had imagined, wearing my favourite colour, red. And then the flower girl was brought out by mom Emily, which I met for the first time this morning, when she brought Mia, her and Jayden's 6 year old daughter, and stayed to help with Mia and to stay for the wedding of course which Stephano arranged so that Mia will be comfortable.

"Wow Mia you look beautiful honey" I say to her and then go to give her cheek a kiss.

"Thank you" she says shyly with a smile, which makes her mom smile.

"Your very welcome honey" I say with another smile and caress her cheek as the twins is with their daddy and will be here any second so they can get dressed.

"Now it's time for the bride's gifts" Zee squeals and I'm totally confused but then the four of them approached me, each with something in their hands and I smile for this nice surprise that they have arranged for me.

"You must have something old" Zee says with a warm smile and then hands me the little box, lifting the top off, I gasped at what I saw... "I thought I would give you mom's hairpin she wore on her wedding day, I knew it would mean the world to you and she would've wanted you to wear it" Zee says and I grabbed her and hugged her trying to keep my tears at bay as to not ruin my make-up.

"Your something new and it's from your husband to be" Gia says with a smile and hands me a big box, opening it I gasped yet again at the gorgeous, shiney and obviously expensive necklace.

"WOW! it's beautiful, oh my God!" I say not able to take my eyes off of it and Gia immediately helps me put it on and I admired how it shines in the mirror. "Wow..."

"Your something borrowed" Mel says bringing me out of my admiration of the necklace that my amazing husband to be got me and hands me another small box. "It's my mother's and she insisted that her other daughter wear it." Mel says and I open it to find a beautiful diamond thick bracelet. Hugging her and mumbling my thanks to her and her mom as I'm not trusting my voice.

"Lastly your something blue" Aurora says and hands me a gift bag, opening it I gasp and burst out laughing, this is so Aurora... "That you will be wearing underneath your wedding dress." She says and I laugh but then I remembered that I have my own on right now, which I especially got for my wedding night and got a few more too, all in red as red and black is Steph's favourite colours.

"Thank you, It's hot but I kind of have my own for tonight but I will take it with me on our honeymoon though" I say with a giggle and she looks at me surprised as she did not expect THAT from me but hey I have a bad boy to please... Deciding to show her rather than explain, I opened up my silk gown and revealed Steph's wedding gift for me shyly.

"O.M.G...! My bitch has gone bad and I LOVE IT!!!!" Aurora shouts after seeing my lingerie causing everyone else in the room to laugh, of course hiding the view from Mia.

"Oh shut it" I say through my laughs, but just when she was going to tease me some more the wedding planner Jackie walks in.

"I was asked by Mr Romano to bring the twins here to dress but why aren't you in your dress yet it! It's almost show time!" She all but yelled at me while the twins runs to me and I just ignore it and crouch down to kiss my babies.

"Kiara, why don't you let Aurora and Gia dress the twins, while Mel and I help you in your dress?" Zee asks and I just nod my head as my approval. "Great it's sorted and next time DO NOT DARE shout at my sister again, or would you like me to let Mr Romano know? I'm sure he would LOVE to hear about this?" Zee asks with her hand on her hip cocking it to the side and looking smugly at Jackie.

"I apologize Kiara, I'm just under a lot of pressure from Mr Romano I didn't mean to yell at you, I'm sorry" Jackie says and without waiting for me to respond she leaves the room.

"Nice!" Aurora say chuckling and clapping her hands which of course Zee curtsey to making us all laugh, I love these girls. After that Zee took me into the bathroom to help me change into my dress with Mel right behind us. And when I was done I was again frozen infront of the mirror as I really did look stunning in my dress, perfect choice.

"You look beautiful baby sis" she says and wipes the tears from her eyes causing my eyes to fill up as I'm looking at her through the reflection of the mirror. "Mom and dad would be proud of you" she continues and then my tears rolled and Mel yells at us and then cleans my face. "Now let's not forget your bouquet and garter, wouldn't want you to forget any of them God forbid, it would be a tragedy for all us single people." She says and we both laugh through our tears as she helps me in the garter.

When the emotional moment was done we left the bathroom and went to the room and everyone else gushed about how gorgeous, stunning and beautiful I looked but their words fell on deaf ears the second I layed eyes on my babies, who looked adorable!

"Oh my don't you two look beautiful! Wow mommies babies looks adorable." I coo at them and Al seems like his pretty pleased with his outfit and as for Ales who is just twirling like the princess she is.

"Everyone! It's time to move towards the site, let's go!" Jackie booms from the doorway.

***

Stephano's POV

It's finally our wedding day, the day I've been waiting for, for over 2 years now and I can't help but feel excited and like I'm going to burst with happiness. Things this good doesn't happen often for men like me and I'm thankful for Kiara and our kids, they are the best thing that ever happened to me and I cannot wait to for the start of the rest of our lives together and have plenty more children as I want to fill our home with lots of little feet, running all over the Estate.

The twins was just here with me as I wanted to give Kiara and the girls time to get their hair and make-up done in piece as these two can be a little bit of a handful when they're together, mostly Ales that's a handful and Al that keeps shouting at her like the big little brother he is. They gave the guys quite a show and everyone that meets them are just in awe by their cuteness and I can't blame them as I feel the same way.

Looking at the guys I couldn't help but feel proud of my choice, they looked good I just hope Kiara thinks so too as she have no idea what I chose for them or myself or anything regarding the wedding for that matter but the way I know her, she will love everything.

The guys insisted on having a few glasses of Scotch, for the "nerves" which I do not have but I took the glass as I'm celebrating and just wanted to have atleast one while I'm busy getting dressed, my shit is different from the guys as I wanted to look different from the groom's men or atleast that's what Kiara told me to do, she said that I should get myself something that will stand out from the rest so that's exactly what I did.

Jackie the wedding planner I got, just came in to tell us that it's time for us to take our place and I did so with a big proud smile on my face as I'm making my way down the aisle and all you could hear was people's mumbles about how I look and how everything looks amazing. When I get at the end of the aisle and in my place as the guys had to wait for the girls to come, I'm just standing here watching the end of the aisle for my baby to make her appearance and I'm sure she's probably scared shitless right now but I know not even that will stop her from walking down this aisle to marry me, I believe that.
Common baby...

***

Third Person

Kiara and the girls made their way to the first tent where the ceremony will be held, and from where they were, you couldn't even see that there was another tent. On their way they could see the guys outside the tent waiting for them and when they got in hearing shot, the guys started throwing compliments Kiara's way about how beautiful she looks, which she just mumbled her thanks to each of them as her nerves started kicking in the moment she saw the tent.

Hearing the music, the guys took their places with their partners. First to walk down the aisle was Giovanni and Ziara, followed by Dante and Aurora, and then Melody and Elijah. Lastly Jayden walked down the aisle with his daughter who is the flower girl and everyone was in Awe, they were followed close behind by Dimitri with the twins, and when Stephano saw his kids walking slowly down the aisle, he had tears in his eyes, understanding now why Kiara had wanted to wait till the twins were older. The second they saw there daddy they ran to him causing him to chuckle along with everyone that was watching them in Awe.

Kiara was left alone outside close to tears, trying to not let the tears fall as she couldn't believe that she's about to walk down the aisle by herself, wishing her dad was still alive to be here for her on this important day of her life. The more she thought about it, the closer she is coming to a breaking point, letting the tears roll, which she doesn't want as her nerves is only growing the more she thinks. She was even beginning to think that she couldn't go through with it. She was so lost in her thoughts she didn't notice that someone was watching her.

"Kiara" she heard behind her, gasping and turned around to find Antonio, Stephano's father, near the entrance of the tent. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to frighten you, I just wanted to check up on you and to ask you something if that's alright with you?" He asked her with a smile.

"Go ahead" she whispers.

"I wanted to know if you would like me to walk you down the aisle, I know it's not tradition but it would be an honor to walk with you as I take you as my own daughter or I should say the daughter I never had" he asked her stepping closer to her wiping away the tears that started rolling down Kiara's cheeks that she worked so hard to keep at bay.

"I would really appreciate that Antonio, you have no idea how much that would mean to me" she sniffs out through tears and then hug him tightly and just then they heard the music playing which was a song picked by Stephano.

(Wedding song, which Kiara is walking down the aisle to 👇)

When Kiara heard the song she smiled through her tears and immediately wiped her eyes as she knew this had her husband to be written all over it, the only thing she was thinking about just then and there was to run down the aisle to kiss him, she loves him so much and little things like these is what proves to her just how much she means to him and those are some of the reasons she loves him so dearly.

"That's our cue, you ready?" Antonio asks Kiara holding out his arm for her, so she could link her arm with his.

"Yes!" She answers enthusiastically with a big smile on her face, nerves long forgotten.

They started making way into the tent and towards the aisle and the moment she walked in they stopped so she could have a look around and she was in Awe and in tears when she saw what he has done.

When Stephano saw Kiara at the end of the aisle he smiled brightly, it was as if his world just brightened up and he couldn't believe that he got this lucky, she was breathtakingly beautiful, knocking the wind right out of him. He couldn't take his eyes off of her, he was staring at her without looking away apart from blinking, trying to blink the tears away.

When Kiara finally looked straight, her eyes met Stephano's and she smiled brightly at him and she started walking a bit faster than she's suppose to as she couldn't wait a second longer to get to him, he looked so handsome in his tuxedo, it was definitely made for him, she couldn't believe he actually wore something different just as she suggested. When they finally got to the end of the aisle infront of Stephano, she turned to Antonio and hugged him and then kisses his cheek and then turn to her husband to be, who was standing with a proud smile on his face staring at them and without warning she throws her arms arm him and then kisses him and everyone in the room laughed at their interaction until the officiant, Mr Michael Johnson, clears his throat which causes them to finally break apart laughing.

"I guess I've been missed" Stephano says laughing and everyone joins him bringing a blush to Kiara's face.

"Very!" She finally responds and then they both turned towards Mr Johnson. And then Mr Johnson started his opening words.

"We are gathering here today to celebrate one of life's greatest moments, to give recognition to the worth and beauty of love, and to add our best wishes to the words which shall unit Kiara Cambridge and Stephano Romano in marriage.

Let this day be a day of happiness, gratitude, possibility and celebration for Stephano and Kiara, who are coming together to demonstrate the wonder of love through their wedding celebration. We who are witnessing your marriage, hope that dispite the stresses inevitable in any life, your love and respect for each other, and your trust and understanding of each other, will increase your contentment and heighten your job in living.

Kiara and Stephano would like to thank their family and close friends for all the love and care they received and to thank all of you who are here to share in their joy today. They would also like to honor in memoriam those who couldn't attend, namely Jacqueline Romano and Alessio Valenté on Stephano's side, and Jacob and Sabrina Cambridge on Kiara's side. These loved ones will live on in their minds and hearts today and always." Mr Johnson says and there was a moment of silence for those who couldn't be there and the couple held onto each others hands tightly, offering one another their support.

"DEAR FRIENDS AND FAMILY...

Marriage is a very special place, the sheltered environment in which we can learn and grow as individuals, with the support, love and companionship of that other very special person who has made the commitment and promise to share with us life's journey together.

Marriage is a bond to be entered into only after considerable thought and reflection, and with full appreciation of each sacred nature. Marriage is a gift, given to comfort sorrows of life and magnify the joys. As with any aspect of life, it has it's circles, its ups and it's downs, it's trials and it's triumphs. With full understanding this Kiara and Stephano have come here today to be joined as life long partners.

We are here today, not only to witness your commitment to each other, Stephano and Kiara, but also to wish you both every happiness in your future life as a couple. Within its framework of commitment and loyalty, marriage enables the establishment of a home, where through trust, patience and respect, the love and affection that you have for each other may continue to develop and deepen in the years to come.

We have come here today to be with Kiara and Stephano as they take the next step in their journey together. In one sense they are not beginning a new life, they are continuing and strengthening the bond that is obviously already there. A piece of paper cannot make a marriage for Stephano and Kiara, the spirit of marriage is already alive in their hearts and minds. Therefore, the piece of paper that is generated from this ceremony today merely confirms their outward status to the love, friendship and affection that is already there." Mr Johnson says and Stephano squeezes Kiara's hand in agreement making her turn her head to look at him but was surprised that he was already staring at her with so much love in his eyes it made her heart skip a beat. And everyone else around them disappeared as they got last in each other's eyes until Mr Johnson spoke again breaking their moment.

"At this time Melody Davidson, friend of the couple is going to share with us a reading from the Bible about love, 1 Corinthians 13:2, 4-5 and Romans 13:8" he says and then nods to Melody to continue.

"If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing.

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.

Owe no one anything, except to love each other, for the one who loves another has fulfilled the law." Melody said her beautiful reading and the couple smiles at her and she steps back to her place.

"As an expression that you are joining hearts and lives, please join hands while facing each other, to recite your wedding vows, which you have decided to prepare yourselves" Mr Johnson says and nods to Stephano to go ahead.

TO BE CONTINUED...

______________________________________________________________

Hey guys I know I said that I will be writing the full wedding in one chapter BUT as it turns out I had to split the wedding day into two chapters as this chapter is already nearly 4000 words and I have still 4 & a half pages to type, as I had pre-written this chapter already and just have to type it all out whiles editing it, which I decided that I will be putting that in chapter 51 and will continue where this chapter left off.

Now, due to this new change I will be publishing 58 chapters for Book 1 and no longer 57, as previously mentioned. I really hope you all understand that I couldn't possibly write a chapter with over 10 000 words as I'm not even sure if Wattpad has a limit for chapters and I didn't want to risk another glitch by taking that chance. So please give me your understanding and support on this and don't worry I'll still be trying really hard to not go over my deadline I had set for myself to finish this book by this coming Sunday (11/18/2018).

Well That's it from me guys, let me know what you think of this chapter and if you have any thoughts on what I had just explained, please do not hesitate to let me know. Remember guys don't forget to comment and vote.💜

THANKS FOR READING

KIMMY 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.8K 2.4K 19
"You think you can take her away from me?....Touch her and you'll be begging for death the next minute" -------- "Get your filthy hands away from my...
138K 4K 44
"I won't let him look at you, touch you, feel you. Because you're mine and I don't like others touching and stealing what's mine," he whispered in my...
115K 2.9K 39
Hello my fellow readers this book is now back on this platform, sorry that there is no picture beyond chapter 6 , I am still looking for the same one...
532K 14.2K 37
"Get away from me."I took her soft hands from my chest and pinned them on the wall.I closed the gap between us but our lips didn't meet.She looked in...