Youtuber Sitting

By EmbodiedInsanity

** SEQUEL TO EGO DAYCARE ** Just over a year ago, Markiplier and Jacksepticeye were forced to take care of a... More

Prologue
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Day 6
Day 8
Day 9
Day 10
Day 11
Day 12
Day 13
Day 14
Day 15
Day 16
Day 17
Day 18
Day 19
Day 20
Epilogue

Day 7

2.7K 93 770
By EmbodiedInsanity

Dark was sitting at the kitchen table, taking in the chaos on his phone as he sipped his coffee.

"Can I have some coffee?"

Dark stared at Jack standing shyly in the doorway a moment before he groaned and got up to get another cup. Jack clapped excitedly and crawled up at another chair at the table. Setting the mug in front of him, Dark groaned as he sat down.

"Thanks Dark!" Jack grinned, sipping the coffee and somehow his smile grew larger. "Uh... did you save my life yesterday?"

"No." Dark muttered, scrolling through his phone. "Anti needs you."

Jack tilted his head. "Seems like he really wants to kill me."

Dark chuckled. "He wants a lot of things. Try not to worry about it. You will be an adult again soon."

Frowning a little, Jack leaned on the table. "What do ya mean?"

"Wilford landed home last night... with a guest. When everyone is awake, we shall drop by, and this whole mess will be over." Dark explained.

"But... I don't wanna be big!" Jack cried out.

Dark looked up at him, locking his phone screen and leaned back. "Why not?"

Jack shrugged. "I like being little. It's hard to get coffee... and Anti wants me dead, maybe... but everything else is pretty great!"

"Great?" Dark furrowed his brow. "What is great about-"

"I don't have to work all the time! And Robin and Mark aren't far away! I just get to hang out with them, all the time. And Amy! She's pretty cool, for a girl, you know." Jack shrugged. "And I get to be with Chica and Henry! Adult Sean doesn't have a dog. He's boooooring."

Dark rolled his eyes. "Who's fault is it that adult Sean is boring?"

"Not mine!" Jack yelped.

"Mm..." Dark cracked his neck. "Well it is not Chase's or Anti's fault either."

Jack sipped his coffee again. "What's your point?"

Dark sighed. "They need you to be an adult again, Sean."

"Chase likes taking care of us." Jack pouted.

Dark chuckled. "No he does not. He needs you. Just like Anti. That is all."

Jack frowned. "No..." He stared down at his coffee. "Chase likes me. We're friends... and bros!"

Dark just stared at the boy, who eventually looked back up at him. As Dark stayed silent, Jack's frown grew as he looked back down at the table, sipping his coffee. Finally Dark took a deep breath. "You need to grow up again."

Jack glanced up at him, then slid off the chair, running out of the room.

Jack's crying woke Robin, who slipped out of the bed and found him in the corner of the bedroom, hugging Sam. "What's wrong?"

"I don't wanna be big again!" Jack yelped.

Robin sat down beside him, and hugged him. "Well, why not?"

Jack sniffled, looking at him. "If we're big, you have to go away again."

"Oh." Robin frowned, squeezing him. "I don't know if I want that."

"I don't want it!" Jack pouted.

Mark woke up, whimpering a little as he struggled to sit up. "Sean? You okay?" He called sleepily.

"He doesn't want to be big again!" Robin called back.

"Duh!" Mark shrugged. "Being big sucks."

"You're broken." Amy reminded as she yawned.

Mark bit his lip. "I get bwroken sometimes when I'm big anyway. I got a pickle in the eye! Who ELSE does that happen to?"

Amy giggled, hugging him. "You do seem to be having more fun now."

"I am! All fun, all the time!" Mark grinned, hugging her back as best he could with his cast on one arm and bandage on the other.

Downstairs, King yawned and stretched as he woke, then frowned realizing Chase was already awake and staring at the wall. "You okay, bro?" King asked.

Chase couldn't help but smile as he glanced at King. "Hey... you called me bro."

"Yeah." King bit his lip. "Seriously, you okay?"

"I dunno, dude." Chase ran a hand through his hair. "I could really use a drink."

King bit his lip. "You wanna put peanut on your face and run around the yard?"

"What?" Chase laughed, staring at him.

King shrugged. "Everyone thinks it's what I should be doing. I feel like... it would calm them down if I did it."

Chase sighed. "I get you. I've been forcing the dudes and bros for a few days..."

"You have?" King frowned.

"I was worried... if I stopped... I wouldn't be Chase Brody anymore, you know?" Chase glanced at him.

King sighed. "I know." He got up, holding a hand out to Chase. "Let's get some food. Maybe things will feel brighter with a full belly."

Chase nodded, taking his hand and got up. "Sure thing."

As they walked into the kitchen, Dark smirked. "Good news."

"Anti went home?" Chase muttered.

Dark rolled his eyes. "Wilford went home."

Chase stopped, turning to him. "What? When?"

"They landed in about..." Dark opened his phone, checking a text. "3am this morning."

"Why are we still here! Let's get the kids and go!" Chase gasped.

Dark chuckled. "Let them wake up. Will and Jameson will be asleep anyway. They will not be doing much of anything until they recover from their... adventure."

Chase frowned. "What if they leave again?!"

King laughed, shaking his head. "Will's not going anywhere for a few days. Trust us."

Chase sighed, nodding a little as he tried to calm down. "I trust you."

"Well... that hurts Chase." Dark smirked.

Rolling his eyes, Chase glanced around and frowned. "Where IS Anti?"

"I have not seen him yet this morning." Dark shrugged.

"I need to check on Jack!" Chase yelped, darting out of the room.

King glanced at Dark. "Anti wouldn't have... you know... gone after them in the middle of the night, right?"

Dark merely shook his head, though King ground his teeth together nervously. As Chase burst into the room, he found Jack and Robin huddled in the corner crying, and Mark and Amy cuddled up with the dogs on the bed. "What happened?" Chase frowned.

"Dark told me everything!" Jack yelped.

"Yeah!" Robin backed him up, not sure exactly what they were talking about.

Chase sighed, just relieved that Anti hadn't been there. "What's everything?"

Jack sighed. "That you don't like me, and you want us to be big again... and you're just taking care of me cause if I'm not okay, then you're not okay."

Chase frowned. "Sean..." He walked over and sat down on the floor in front of them. "I DO care about you, okay? But of course I want you to be big again. You don't want to be big again?"

"No! Being big sucks." Jack crossed his arms.

"They miss you." Chase bit his lip.

"Who?" Jack pouted.

Chase pulled out his phone, showing off the twitter messages. "They miss you, and they're worried about you."

Robin looked at Jack. "Oh."

Reaching out, Jack grabbed the phone and scrolled through the messages. Chase watched him, not entirely sure if the boy could even read. "This is... why I work so hard." Jack mumbled quietly. "I do it for them."

"You do." Chase nodded.

Jack sighed, looking at Robin. "I wanna stay little... and play with you and Mark. But..." A few tears ran down his cheeks. "We have to get big again. They need me... and I need them."

Robin nodded. "I miss them."

"Yeah." Jack held the phone out to Chase. "I do too." He glanced up at the bed, sighing. "Mark!"

"What?" Mark yawned.

"We have to get big again! For the fans..." Jack bit his lip.

Mark shrugged. "Why? The fans say I'm showrt anyway. They'll like me like this!" He giggled.

Jack, Robin and Amy laughed, before Jack shook his head. "You know you can't shoot videos like that!"

"I guess." Mark pouted. "And Cloak doesn't make kids weawr... yet."

"Yet?" Jack gasped.

Mark nodded. "Kids wanna be comfy too, Sean!"

"Big comf for tiny people." Amy grinned.

Chase cleared his throat. "We... haven't checked in with Cloak."

Mark shrugged. "We have good people thewre. They'll be okay."

"I'm kind of sad they didn't notice we were missing yet." Jack pouted.

"Maybe they did. I dunno. You have your phone?" Mark bit his lip.

Jack gasped. "No! Jameson took it!"

"Will took mine!" Mark groaned.

Chase frowned. "They took your phones? That's... weird. Why?"

Mark shrugged. "Will does all KINDS of weiwrd things."

"Jameson seemed to think I'd lose it." Jack sighed.

"Uh... right." Chase got up. "So... everyone agrees that they want to be big?"

"Yes." Jack nodded.

Robin giggled. "For the fans!"

Mark groaned. "I guessssss."

"Yeah, sure." Amy shrugged.

"Puppies?!" Chase threw his arms out, causing Chica and Henry to jump, barking at him. "I'll take that as a yes." Chica ran forward, tapping her paws at the edge of the bed and crouching, clearly trying to figure out how to get to Chase. Chuckling, Chase scooped her up and she squirmed in his arms, licking his face. "Yes, yes... hi. Hi Chica!" Chase laughed.

Mark frowned. "Can we leave them as puppies?"

"Look how cute Henry is!" Amy grinned.

"I doubt it." Chase smiled. "It might not be good for them anyway."

Mark gasped. "Poowr Chica!"

Chase smiled, setting Chica down on the floor, then lifted Henry and Mark off the bed as Amy slid down. Jack and Robin got up, and Chase led the group down to the kitchen. "We're ready to go. We just need Anti."

Dark got up, stretching and sighed. "Feed the kids breakfast. I will get him."

Nodding his head, King turned to make Mark's pudding. Even if he wasn't complaining yet, he needed his antibiotics, and he'd probably want his painkillers soon. Chase stepped up beside him to make eggs and bacon for everyone.

Dark made his way into the recording room, where Anti had been sleeping and leaned in the doorway. There was a cell phone with an obliterated screen, lodged in the far wall. "Rough morning?"

Anti was sitting on his air mattress, knees pulled up his chest as his body glitched around. He let out a loud hiss. "Fuck off. Leave me the fuck alone, you fucking pile of lost souls!"

Dark's aura flickered around him, before settling. "What could I have possibly done this early in the morning?" Anti simply pointed to his phone and Dark nodded. "I did notice that, yes."

"Glitch bitch. Glitch bitch. Glitch bitch." Anti growled.

Sighing, Dark walked over and sat down on the air mattress. "They did not like your video?"

"They want to know where HE is." Anti hissed.

Dark leaned over. "Have you forgotten that Jack is not your enemy anymore?" Anti just glared at him and Dark sighed. "It was a scary video, they are just not used to Jack disappearing like this. The last time he had you claim him dead, he had to post another video promising that he was not. Now he has been gone for days, and you are there. They are worried."

Anti shrugged. "They liked your video..."

"Mark does disappear like this." Dark smiled. "He is an idiot. He disappears at random to travel or work on projects and tells them nothing of where he is. When I posted my video, they assumed he had disappeared to work on some big project. They were not worried about him, so they enjoyed my video. That is all."

"No one called you Edgelord in the comments." Anti growled.

"I am sure those comments existed... just perhaps not as numerous as yours." Dark promised.

Anti closed his eyes. "Why do I want them to like me?"

Dark got up, grabbing Anti's arm and pulled the glitch to his feet. "Power?"

"Yes!" Anti nodded. "I like the power." He grinned, then sighed. "Thanks Dark."

Dark patted his shoulder. "Will and Jameson have surfaced. We can get this fixed soon."

"Thank fuck." Anti groaned. Dark headed to the door, motioning for Anti to follow, and he did.

Chase had made enough breakfast for the dark entities as well this morning, and they all ate before piling everyone into car-seat-less cars and headed for Wilford's. As Dark unlocked the door, King grabbed Mark and Amy by the hand and Chase tensed, taking his lead and grabbed Jack and Robbin. When the door opened, Dark walked in, placing his hands behind his back.

Wilford was stretched out on the couch, a throw blanket covering his lower half and the shiny pink button up shirt he was wearing, was open in the front. His hair was a mess, and there were red lipstick smears along his neck. "Will?" Dark grunted.

Slowly Wilford's eyes opened, a little bloodshot and he grinned. "Dark? Dark, old boy! How'd you get here?"

"You are home." Dark explained.

Wilford's eyes narrowed, then he tossed his head, looking around the room. "Would ya look at that!"

"Where's Jameson?!" Chase snapped.

"Hm?" Wilford glanced at him, then looked back to Dark. "He took a little warming up, but that boy knows how to party."

Jack gently tugged at Chase's hand and sighing, Chase looked down at him. "I have to pee." Jack nearly whispered.

"Great. Where's the bathroom?" Chase groaned.

Dark merely pointed, keeping his eyes on Wilford as the man shifted and sat up groggily, starring at little Mark in confusion, before looking back to Dark. Anti closed the front door and crossed his arms, leaning in the corner.

Chase let go of Robin. "Stay with King." He sighed, leading Jack to the bathroom. As they opened the door, he could see a leg with a shoe hanging over the edge of the bathtub and he screamed, grabbing Jack and pulled him back. Lifting the boy up, he carried him back to the others. "There's a BODY in the bath tub!"

"Wilford..." Dark growled, heading for the bathroom.

Jack looked around, confused, having not had the chance to see anything at all, and Chase sighed, holding him close until he heard Darkiplier laughing. "I found Jameson!" He called.

Chase's eyes widened and he set Jack down before running back to the bathroom. Sure enough, getting a better look, the body in the bath tub was indeed, Jameson. He was on his back, feet dangling over the edge of the tub, one shoe on and the other no where in sight. His vest was missing and his shirt was only half buttoned. His hat was no where around and in it's place on his head was a pink afro wig. Much like Wilford, there were some suspicious red smears on the collar of his white shirt. "Is he..." Chase gasped.

"He is breathing." Dark pointed to the rise and fall of the mute's chest.

"Thank god." Chase pushed past the dark entity and shook the man in the tub. "Jameson!" He shouted. Slowly Jameson's eyes opened and he smiled, reaching up and patted Chase's head. "Where the hell have you been?!"

Dark leaned in the doorway. "Not obvious?"

"I refuse to believe he went out partying while Jack was in trouble." Chase huffed, glaring at Dark over his shoulder. "Maybe Wilford would do that to Mark, but Jameson isn't like that." As Chase looked back to Jameson, the mute's eyes were wide, the light grey of a blush across his cheeks. As Chase looked at him, he turned his head, casting his eyes down to the side of the tub. Chase frowned, shaking his head. "James... you didn't..."

Shyly, Jameson looked up at him, giving the slightest shrug of his shoulders, before biting his lip harshly. "Oh... James." Chase sighed, standing up. He held a hand down, and the monochrome man took it, letting Chase help him back to his feet. He promptly looked down, holding his shoe-less foot out and gave it a shake, before glancing around for his missing shoe.

Chase turned to Dark. "This is all Wilford's fault. Now I know why Schneep calls him an attack dog."

"I do not know how many times I have to say it, Wilford means no harm." Dark growled, before heading back towards the couch.

Mark was over by the couch now, Wilford squinting at him. "You look different."

Frowning, Mark nodded. "I'm a child."

Wilford grinned wide, nodding his head. "Ah! Of course!"

"We would like him to be an adult again, Will." Dark pointed out.

Nodding his head, Wilford looked over Mark, then up at Dark. "He's sort of cute like this though."

Mark leaned over, tugging at Wilford's mustache and the man jumped a little, looking back at him. "That's rweal?" Mark giggled.

"Why, yes." Wilford wiggled his mustache. "Who in their right mind would wear a fake mustache?"

"I do it like... alllll the time fowr videos." Mark grinned.

Wilford gasped, looking up at Darkiplier. "Did you know about this?"

"Will! I need you to focus." Dark sighed. "You somehow caused this, remember? We need you to turn them back."

Jameson stumbled out of the bathroom, stretching a little, his back no doubt sore from his awkward sleep in the bath tub. Wilford looked over and grinned. "Oh ho! There's that rapscallion!" He pointed, giving a wink as he turned to smile at Dark. "A bit slow to start but there's no stopping him when you get him going." Pushing himself to his feet, Wilford chuckled, then seemed to pop up besides Jameson. "That was a quite a night, huh old boy?" Wilford patted the mute's shoulders as Jameson smiled slightly, nodding. Jack, still having to pee, slipped past them and ran into the bathroom.

"Almost a week, Will." King muttered. "You've been gone almost a week."

"A week?" Wilford narrowed his eyes at King, shaking his head. "Ha! A week he says, do you believe that jokester?"

Jameson's eyes widened and he glanced at Chase, who groaned. "Yeah, James. It's been days." When the mute started to shake his head, frowning, Chase glared at Wilford. "What did you do to him?!"

Wilford gasped, placing a hand across his chest. "The only thing I'm guilty of is showing a good friend, a good time."

"You kidnapped him!" Chase snapped.

Frowning, Jameson shook his head, waving his hands in front of Chase. Robin frowned. "Don't... fight." He said softly.

As he returned from the bathroom, Jack made his way over, tapping Jameson's leg and the mute looked down at him. "I need you to make me big again, Jameson. The community needs me." Jameson looked up at Chase, and then to Wilford.

Wilford squinted, then shrugged, nodding his head. "Sure, kid."

Jameson's eyes widened and he looked down at Jack, offering him a hopeful smile. "Good." Jack smiled, then pointed down. "Where's your shoe?" Shrugging dramatically, Jameson began looking around again. Jack giggled, looking back to the other kids. "Jameson needs help finding his shoe!"

As the kids began to dig through the things in Wilford's home in search of the shoe, Chase placed his hand on Wilford's shoulder. "I don't know what you did, but you'll pay for it."

Wilford glanced at him. "Do I... know you, friend?"

"Chase Brody." Chase growled.

"Are you sure about that?" Wilford grinned.

Chase glared at him. "What's that supposed to mean?"

Wilford turned to him with a smile. "The Chase I thought I knew was a happy feller." With an easy movement, Wilford tugged the pink wig from Jameson's head, causing the man to jump, and his hair to nearly stand on end with the static. "Maybe you need a night out." Wilford flipped Chase's cap off with the back of one hand, placing the wig on his head in its place.

Taking a deep breath, Chase wound back and punched him in the jaw. Wilford stumbled back a step, then wiggled his jaw. "Well that was just uncalled for."

"Chase?" King frowned, as Jameson turned to the man, wide eyed.

Dark slowly crossed the room, grabbing Wilford by the shoulder and pulled him back, creating some distance between him and Chase. Wilford rubbed a hand along his face as Dark kept a close eye on him, waiting for a gun to be drawn, though Wilford just continued to seem confused.

"That wasn't vewry nice." Mark pointed out.

Jack frowned. "Chase... you don't get in fights. You LIKE P.M.A.!"

Chase swallowed hard, looking around at all the eyes on him, and shook his head, heading outside. He sighed, leaning against the car and watched Chica and Henry jumping excitedly at the window. King exchanged a look with Dark before following him out. "What was that all about?"

"This is HIS fault King! It's all his fault! I don't know what he did to Jameson... and then he's just treating it all like a joke!" Chase growled, pulling the wig off and threw it at the ground.

King nodded. "Yeah. Is that what you want to hear? You're right." King offered him a small smile as Chase looked up at him. "It probably is all his fault, and he IS taking it all as a joke. That's..." He glanced back towards the house, then looked at Chase again. "That's Wilford. He's not doing this to get under your skin though, he really doesn't know any better. He really thinks he was just having a good time with Jameson, and I promise, he never kidnapped him. Whatever they did, Jameson was a willing participant. Maybe Wilford should have been the voice of reason, but that's like asking Anti to be your moral compass."

Chase grunted. "Can you imagine? Getting moral advice from Anti?"

King chuckled, then sighed. "We found them. That's what matters, okay? We'll get them sobered up... and then they can fix this, and it all goes back to normal."

Chase nodded. "I hate feeling like this."

"Off?" King shifted. "I feel it too."

"It's worse than the apathy." Chase muttered, heading back towards the house.

King frowned, following. "What was that?"

"Never mind." Chase forced a smile, though King only frowned more.

Back inside, Jameson was sitting on the couch putting on the shoe Jack had found, while Robin hovered near by with his vest and hat. Dark had Wilford sat in a chair and leaned down over it, talking to him, while Anti was still leaned in the corner, just taking it all in. Chase sat down on the other end of the couch, watching as Jameson did up his shirt and smiled at Robin, taking his vest and pulled it on. As he grabbed his hat, he smiled wide, pointing to it, then popped it on his head, tipping it forward as he bowed. Robin giggled. "You're welcome!"

Jameson sat back, giving him a thumbs up. Chase groaned. "How did you end up in the bath tub?"

Looking towards the bathroom, Jameson shrugged looking back to Chase with wide eyes as he shook his head. "What did Wilford do to you?" Chase frowned and Jameson quickly shook his head again, more fervently. He mimed holding a bottle and titled his head back like he downed it. Then he tapped his head, before shaking it and frowned. He held his hands out, palms up and gestured towards Chase. "Yeah... I understand what drinking can do." He muttered, staring down at the floor.

Frowning, Jameson slid himself along the couch and slung an arm around Chase, giving him a side hug. Chase glanced at him and Jameson offered a small sad smile. Chase looked over, making sure the kids were roughly out of ear shot, before looking back to Jameson. "I know Wilford got something from Dr. Iplier though. He probably slipped it in your drink..." Jameson bit his lip, slowly shaking his head. Chase's eyes widened. "What did you do?!" Jameson held his hands up, jumping up off the couch and shrugged as he walked across the room, Chase shaking his head.

"He had fun.... apparently." Anti smirked, and Jameson bit his lip, giving Anti a small, awkward smile at the same time.

Wilford winked. "Oh ho! Did we. You should have seen the ladie-" Jameson turned, eyes wide, shaking his head at Wilford. "We're not talking about it?" Jameson shook his head again and Wilford rolled his eyes. "Not the type to kiss and tell, eh?"

Dark sat on the arm of the chair. "Wilford... we need you to fix Mark."

Wilford looked back to Mark who grinned at him. "I still like him better this way."

Dark groaned. "Wilford, we're changing. If we do not get Mark back to-"

"A few days!" Wilford grinned. "You've all apparently had... a week... with them as kids. Let James and I have a few days. Then we'll turn them back." He leaned forward. "Mark, you want to have some fun with Uncle Will, dontcha?"

Mark shifted a little. "What kinda fun?"

"Bouncy castles, and candy, and bubbles and..." Wilford tilted his head, trying to think.

"Yeah!" Mark squealed, running over.

Wilford grinned, lifting him up and sat him on his knee as he looked up at Dark. "A few days." Wilford smiled, Mark nodding excitedly.

"Please Dark!" Mark grinned.

Dark groaned, and King frowned. "Mark..." King sighed. "Do you think that's a good idea? This is Wilford Warfstache we're talking about."

Jack shrugged. "I like bouncy castles and candy... and I bet Wilford would give me as much coffee as I wanted."

"Well of course! Who wouldn't give you coffee?" Wilford grinned.

"I wouldn't." Chase growled. "They're kids, Wilford. Kids!"

Wilford smiled. "You say that like you think I don't know what children are."

"Well... do you?" Chase grunted.

"Of course!" Wilford shrugged.

Anti chuckled. "Didn't you shoot a baby once?"

Wilford wiggled his mustache, thinking, then shook his head. "A baby shot me. Entirely different."

"What?" Chase grunted.

Dark groaned. "It is a rather long story."

"Not that long." Wilford tapped his fingers on his chin. "It all started-"

"Wilford, no." Dark grunted, and the mad man closed his mouth, raising an eyebrow as he looked up at the dark entity.

Anti smirked. "Chase and King could take a break... and we could keep the kids for a few days."

"No!" Chase gasped. "You've been trying to kill him!"

"Just the one." Anti giggled.

Wilford smiled. "One out of four? Those aren't bad odds you know... he wants three alive."

"Not when I'm the one!" Jack whined.

"Oh..." Wilford patted his other knee. "We'll give you some coffee after, it'll all be fine."

Jack frowned. "But I'd be dead."

"So?" Wilford grinned. "Death'll make you lose a taste for java?"

Jack slowly walked closer. "If Anti kills me... won't I be gone?"

"Where would you go?" Wilford laughed.

Dark tensed, looking up at King who shrugged. Jack tilted his head, thinking, then grinned. "What was I afraid of?"

Wilford shrugged. "Not sure. Anti's a big softie anyway!"

"I will rip that fucking princess stache off your face, one hair at a time, Wilford!" Anti hissed.

The mad man grinned at him, winking. "See that? Playful little guy."

Anti glared at him, then growled looking up at Dark, who shrugged. "Do not let him get to you Anti."

Wilford lifted Jack up on his other knee and Mark chuckled. "Will's like a big kid."

Nodding his head, Wilford smiled. "Don't forget they call Anti the Glitch Bitch for a reason."

"Wilford, enough." Dark sighed.

King glanced at Chase. "Yeah... Will's a big stabby kid."

Chase groaned. "Are we seriously leaving Mark and Jack as kids for another few days?"

"I guess." King shrugged. "We need Wilford to change them back... and if he's not ready..."

"I'm hungwry." Mark groaned.

Wilford smiled. "Let's go to that restaurant you love... with the big robots!"

Mark's eyes widened. "Freddy's?!"

"Yeah." Wilford clapped his hands.

Dark let out a low chuckle. "He does not love that place, and it does not exist."

Wilford frowned. "It doesn't?"

King cleared his throat. "I say we order in. Let's not... drag this madness to a restaurant."

"I second that." Dark nodded.

"Fine." Wilford pouted. "Have they been buzz kills this WHOLE time?"

"Kind of." Jack shrugged.

Chase gasped. "Sean!"

"You wouldn't let me have coffee!" Jack screamed.

"Let it go!" Chase whined.

"Never!" Jack threw his arms in the air.

Robin squirmed a little. "Can we get chicken fingers?"

"I want spaghetti!" Amy giggled.

Wilford smiled. "Sure, sure. We'll figure it out." He tilted his head. "Or Dark will! Huh, Dark?"

Dark groaned. "Fine. Everyone decide what they want, and I will find a place... that delivers... which suits."

"Perrrrrfect." Wilford smirked, Chase glaring at him.

While they waited for the food to be delivered, Wilford found a small pile of flashy clothes, wigs and hats which the four kids dressed up in and ran around playing pretend. "If we filmed this... it would make a good video." Wilford pointed out.

Dark grunted. "We would never be able to explain who the children were."

"Mark and Jack." Wilford shrugged.

"Are adults..." Dark tried to explain.

Wilford squinted, leaning back in his seat. "You told me that was Mark."

"That is Mark." Dark growled. "Which you know... because you turned him into that!"

"Who's he getting to now?" Anti giggled.

Jameson was curled up on one end of the couch, rubbing his head as he drank a glass of water. Chase smiled, sitting down on the arm beside him. "Party too hard?"

"Chica's still in the carw!" Mark screamed suddenly and King gasped, running outside to get the dogs, just in time to catch the delivery man as well.

After they ate, Dark sighed, looking around at the sleepy children. "We should get them back to Mark's."

"We'll see you tomorrow?" Wilford smiled.

"No... no, no. You're coming." King huffed. "Last thing we need is to lose you again... besides, you want them as kids for a few days longer, you can come help take care of them."

Wilford pouted. "That's not what uncles do..."

"Yes, it is!" King glared at him, and Wilford rolled his eyes, shrugging.

"Fine. Fine." Wilford sighed, getting up. "Ready for a road trip?!" Grinning, the kids got up to follow him.

Chase shook his head. "He's a psychopath. He's a psychopath... and they love him!"

Anti chuckled. "Jealous?"

"What? No." Chase huffed, helping Jameson get up and lead him out. King put the dogs on their leashes and lead them out, and Dark ushered Anti out before locking Wilford's place. When they got back to Mark's place, Wilford broke out the candy, and popcorn and put on a scary movie.

Chase shook his head. "This is a bad idea."

"They play horror games for a living." Wilford shrugged.

"Yeah.... as adults. But they're-" Chase started to explain, before Jack cut him off.

"We can handle it! We're big boys!" Jack grinned.

Mark nodded. "Yeah Chase, don't be a buzz kill!"

Robin bit his lip. "Uhm... thanks Chase, but I think it's okay. I don't think it'll be too scary..."

Chase groaned, shaking his head. "Fine. I guess Wilford is in charge now."

King patted his shoulder. "Calm down... they're going to be back to normal soon."

As the movie ended, Wilford lead the kids, all wide awake after being scared, upstairs and tucked them into bed to tell them stories. Chase sighed. "Where is everyone sleeping?"

"Apparently Jameson can sleep in the bath tub." Anti smirked, and Jameson's cheeks flushed grey as he tilted his head down, trying to hide behind his hat. Shrugging, Anti sighed. "Or I guess he can sleep on the air mattress with me." Lifting his head, Jameson smiled, giving him a thumbs up.

"Wilford will find somewhere to sleep. He is not picky." Dark explained. "Good night." And with that, he headed to the spare bedroom, while Anti showed Jameson to the recording room. King settled on the couch, beside Chase, putting on another episode of Friends. Once the kids were asleep, Wilford crept downstairs, and ended up falling asleep in the arm chair.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.7K 748 26
Anti's been a very closed and quiet demon ever since something happened, till one day one of his gifts for Marvin turns them all into children, right...
16K 371 18
Jack and mark have been married for almost 6 months now and wanting to start a family so they go to the local orphanage to adopt a little girl. (Y/n)...
64.1K 2.7K 34
The "egos" are just some fun characters created by Markiplier and Jacksepticeye. Unless they happen to be two sets of best kept secrets, that Mark an...
25.7K 1.4K 20
Having the characters they created literally come to life was a weird circumstance Mark and Jack had to accept, but a lot weirder is when they all st...