Camp Counselors | vkook

By goddaeng

❝ Who taught you to pout like that, bunny? ❞ [extended summary inside] [completed] Copyright © 2018. All Righ... More

00 | extended summary
01 | day 1
02 | day -1795
03 | day 3
05 | day 17
06 | day 28
07 | day 40

04 | day 9

6.6K 458 550
By goddaeng

WARNING: viewer's discretion advised - jungkook is the cutest jellybean ever

Camp counselors were given two breaks on any given day, and it just so happened that Jungkook and Taehyung's coincided. Whenever a counselor in training was released from duty, so was their trainer and, for two half hours in every day, the inseparable pair broke apart. It was why Jimin was sitting in the soccer field with Taehyung's trainee, and Taehyung was keeping Jungkook company at the management office.

Technically, Taehyung should've been cleaning out the boy's showers, but when he saw the look of exhaustion on Jungkook's face, he'd found someone else to cover him. Taehyung quirked his head to the side at the thought of Jungkook's dipped lips and scrunched nose, packaged popsicle and ice cream in hand.

He wouldn't have held the younger boy accountable if he'd been tired from looking after the kids. When Taehyung tried to think back to his first summer as a counselor, all he could remember was making rounds in the morning to wake campers up, chasing boys in the afternoon trying to get them to keep their swim trunks on, and sitting in the infirmary to help deal with the eighth bloody nose of the night. Every night, the older boy's bones croaked and his muscles moaned and his blood boiled, but it was a rinse and repeat of events the next day.

Taehyung's exhaustion had come from counselor duties; Jungkook's exhaustion came from arguing with Jin in his spare time.

Jungkook didn't like the way the words Camp Wakatata looked on his resume. In fact, he was afraid to list the summer job as a professional experience because of how ridiculous the camp's name was. Jungkook had gone into the management building with the intention of asking Namjoon if the camp had any nicknames. Unfortunately for him, Namjoon was working kitchen duty during the day and it was Jin that he had to answer to. If there was anything that Jungkook had learned about the oldest boy in his last four years at camp, it was that, when Jin took pride in something, he took full offense whenever it was questioned.

Jin hadn't been insulted when Jungkook, unabashedly, brought up how amusing the name Wakatata was. The older hadn't looked up from his papers when he said, "Then you should've applied to Royalwood Resorts eight miles from here."

He was offended by Jungkook saying, "Camp Wakatata... Who even came up with that name?"

Jin, having been working at the camp for so long, had spirit, and it was not amused by Jungkook mispronouncing the name. "Four summers," he reminded. "Four summers I raised you like you were my own and you can't even pronounce Wakatata properly?"

Jungkook smiled at the Taehyung as the older handed him his ice cream, but that didn't stop him from imitating Jin. "Not tata as in ta-ta-bye-bye. We're not piano's; we don't speak in fucking staccato. Do you see people going around and pronouncing titty as tit-tee? No, because everyone pronounces titty like ti-dee."

Taehyung chuckled, but Jungkook didn't stop. He went the extra mile to swish his hair, shake his head, and make his eyes extra wide. If Jungkook tried hard enough, he could make the vein in his neck protrude. "It's the same logic here," he mocked, repeating Jin's words verbatim. "Ti-dee, and ta-da. Titty, and Wakatata - no, don't roll your eyes and laugh at me. Repeat it with me, you useless goblin."

In spite of the sun being on full-rise and on full-display, Jungkook and Taehyung were still cool. The management office was the only building on the campground to have a canopy over the patio. It was always war among counselors to reserve the patio - it was on first come, first serve basis, and that day, nobody could beat Jungkook. He hadn't been planning on claiming the patio but with Jin making him serve a time-out outside the office, Jungkook had nowhere else to go and nobody else dared to get on Jin's bad side.

Taehyung sat across from Jungkook, feet perched on the legs of the younger's chair and arms hanging over the edge of his own. With Taehyung in his way, Jungkook tucked his feet under his thighs as he unwrapped his ice cream. The cold of its popsicle stick sent a stripe of goosebumps up the veins Jungkook's forearm, around his bicep, and along his neck. Taehyung was pulling back the plastic wrapping on his popsicle, but his eyes were trained on Jungkook and the way the younger's lips tugged up into a smile.

The breeze circling the two was puff of cool air slipping underneath their uniforms. The air froze the sweat on Jungkook's back and on Taehyung's forehead. With the sweat dried and the shade masking the heaviness in their eyes, they looked like two able-bodied boys ready for a day's worth of work.

"I don't know why you fire him up like that." Taehyung laughed. "You know how he gets."

"It's fun to see him that way. I've never had anyone call me a goblin before," Jungkook joked.

Taehyung gave him a pointed look. It was fun to get Jin upset, but not at the cost of the older's feelings. Taehyung didn't like it when others got Jin riled up for the sake of their own laughs, and Jungkook, of all people, knew that. The younger swallowed whatever sentence was on the tip of his tongue, convinced Taehyung would find it in poor taste. Instead, he gave the top of his ice cream a tentative lick, the chocolate shell creamy against his lips.

Taehyung made a face. "I wish I'd called the ice cream before you. That looks amazing."

It was a known fact that Taehyung hated popsicles. To him, they were poorly-flavored sticks of ice. Even though cherry was his favorite flavor, he always complained that the popsicle made his mouth stiff before he could get taste anything that wasn't numbing cold. With the way he eyed the ice cream, Jungkook knew Taehyung was imagining how the chocolate shell would melt against his tongue, the vanilla underneath dripping onto his hands. In true Taehyung fashion, he would've swiped at the cream with a finger to dab over his lips to lick off.

"Unfortunately, what I actually wanted to eat wasn't an option, so I had to settle for the next best thing."

Taehyung noticed the way Jungkook's eyes zeroed on him and wandered when he asked, "What did you want to eat?"

It was an innocent question and Taehyung expected an equally innocent answer in return. He wanted to hear gelato or frozen bananas or pasta salad. Taehyung didn't want, or expect, Jungkook's eyes to travel to his mouth to his chest to his stomach. Tummies aren't very yummy, he thought, his arms wrapping around his waist. It wasn't that Taehyung was conscious about his stomach - he was proud of the pudge at the sides. But under Jungkook's hooded gaze, it trembled just like the rest of his body.

Jungkook's eyes continued their travel. They paused at Taehyung's hips, glanced at both his thighs, and stopped at the slight tenting in between. Jungkook didn't look up when he smirked.

He still didn't look up when he said, "No point telling you. You wouldn't let me have it either way."

But if Jungkook pushed him enough, Taehyung would've let him have what he wanted. All he had to do was ask.

"It's a shame really," Jungkook continued. "I would've savored it so well."

Taehyung leaned closer. His feet, now hooked under the spindle of Jungkook's chair, pulled until one of them shifted forward. Taehyung moved to pull his legs to his chest but with the bend of his knee, he felt a sharp pain between his thighs - strong enough to have him resting his legs on Jungkook's own chair. The younger watched, humored, as Taehyung squirmed in his chair, trying to get comfortable.

Jungkook liked seeing Taehyung flustered - it wasn't a look that the older boy wore often but when Taehyung did, it was just for him.

"How would you have savored it?" Taehyung asked, his voice a hair above a whisper. Still, Jungkook could hear it over the splash of water from the lake, the whir of fans from inside the management office, and the sound of his own thudding heart. Taehyung's voice had a tendency of getting breathy whenever he was excited - Jungkook's ears were fine tuned to the way the pitch shifted an octave lower.

"Let me show you."

Jungkook ran his tongue along the length of the chocolate shell, breathing out a sigh as sugar painted his lower lip. His tongue slimmed, sharpened, and cut into the chocolate. He scooted closer to Taehyung until he could comfortably set his hand along the older's thigh. Even if he wasn't quite touching Taehyung, at least Jungkook knew the older boy would be thicker than the popsicle stick in his hand.

His mouth found the top of the shell. With doe eyes trained on Taehyung, Jungkook wrapped his lips around the length of the ice cream, taking in a quarter of the shell before pulling back. Around Taehyung, he wouldn't have had to stretch his mouth as much. Jungkook would've been able to take the older into his mouth seamlessly, at least until Taehyung hit the back of his throat. Jungkook didn't want to know how messy it would be if he took in the entire ice cream.

Red colored the base of Taehyung's neck as he watched Jungkook suck on the shell of the ice cream. The younger's cheeks hollowed out as he pressed a kiss to the top of the sweet, his lips in a pout before his tongue slipped out for another taste. Taehyung watched it press into the shell as Jungkook's lips came around again - except, this time, the chocolate liquified for him. When Jungkook tipped his head back, smiling softly as vanilla ice cream trickled onto his tongue and over his lips, Taehyung's breath became labored.

The throbbing between his legs was becoming unbearable.

Jungkook took in as much of the vanilla as he could with an audible slurp. Whatever ended up on his fingers he sucked off with several flicks of his tongue. In that moment, Taehyung would've done anything to like the taste off of Jungkook's thumb.

"I bet it would've tasted just like vanilla," Jungkook murmured, swiping more of the dripping ice cream onto his index finger. The white of the cream was the same as the white of his -

Taehyung gulped.

Jungkook wanted to offer Taehyung some. He was leaning in to give him a taste - with his lips or his hand, Taehyung wasn't sure. But Taehyung was still parting his lips; he was still letting his eyes flutter shut and giving Jungkook complete control over him because that was how they worked. There was no system of top and bottom between them - it was just whoever took control of the situation first.

Jungkook must've discarded the ice cream - one of his hands was on Taehyung's thigh and the other's fingers were tickling wisps of his hair. Taehyung could imagine it against the floor of the patio, the cream dripping into the grass underneath through the cracks. He could imagine the white stains it would leave afterwards, and the thoughts Namjoon would have about people having sex in public. There were cameras around parts of camp - most around the office since some of the counselors had a habit of stealing kid's prescriptions to get high. Taehyung knew that if Jin or Namjoon found stains on the patio, they would look back at the camera footage and see him yielding completely Jungkook.

He knew they would've laughed at the way he fought to pleasure himself through his pants, writhing against Jungkook's hand in the hopes of falling underneath his warm palm. Yet, he couldn't bring himself to care because Jungkook's breath was warm against his cheeks. It smelled of mint and vanilla and sugar and Taehyung wanted a taste of his own to make sure. If it weren't for the situation in his pants, he would've lunged forward to close the space between them.

It was a guttural sound that came out of the back of Taehyung's throat when Jungkook left a dab of cream on his lip. He might as well as have been blindfolded - he couldn't bring himself to open his eyes. He knew that if he did, he wouldn't have been able to handle Jungkook being so close to him - his bunny teeth exposed in his toothy smile and his eyes glassy with mischief. He knew that if he realized how close Jungkook was to him, he wouldn't have hesitated to urge Jungkook's head down and make the younger lick him just as he said he would.

Taehyung was pulling his lips into his mouth when Jungkook stopped him. Taehyung squeezed his eyes shut at the feel of the Jungkook pinching his lower lip between his fingers.

"What?" Taehyung didn't mean to snap.

Still, Jungkook didn't let go of him and he didn't back down. "I want to taste it off of you."

He would've - he could've. Taehyung could nearly taste the balm on Jungkook's thin lips when, suddenly, the younger jumped back. In fact, Jungkook had surged backwards so fast that his chair tipped - back and forth and back and forth. Whatever he'd held in his eyes seconds earlier - love, lust, hunger - was gone and replaced by a very prevalent, very strong fear and it was directed at something over Taehyung's shoulder.

Before Taehyung could turn to look, he heard, "For four years I gave my blood, sweat, and tears to raise you, and you think you know everything now because you're eighteen?"

Taehyung groaned, throwing his head back. There were a lot of things Jin still had to improve on, and timing was one of them.

Taehyung didn't have to look behind him to know that Jin was standing with his hands on his hips. He didn't have to look up to know that when Jungkook got to his feet, Jin was striding towards the two of them. He knew from the way the patio rattled under the legs of his chair that Jin was rushing towards Jungkook, arms outstretched and ready to strangle the younger.

"When I'm done with you," Jin shouted. He shot a sheepish Taehyung a dirty look as he ran down the patio steps after a surprisingly-fast Jungkook. "The only thing you'll be tasting is my shoe up your ass, you uncultured troll!"

A/N: i'm barely alive again haha. i had an exam last week and 2 of my hardest exams this week and i've legit gotten no more than 4-5 hours of sleep each night for the past 2 weeks omfg. BUT! i'm alive, i'm hanging in there, i promise. hopefully, if this weekend is a loose as i think it is, i'll finally have the time to respond to comments and pms! if not, i'll definitely get the time to interact with everyone again over thanksgiving vacation! to those who celebrate, i hope you have a wonderful thanksgiving. thank you to everyone who's been reading fn21 and this!! i've seriously been getting a lot of notifs for fn21 and you guys don't realize how much it warms my heart. like i know some of the best people in the world, like seriously. your comments and your support honestly mean so SO much to me i struggle to express it a lot of the times. i love you guys with every fiber in my tiny being <3  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

443K 6.7K 60
🌹completed for now🌹 🐰There is a lot of baby JK, I'm not sorry🐰 PLEASE DO NOT ADD MY STORY TO BDSM/DDLB READING LISTS. THANK YOU!
13.7K 490 39
➳ ʙᴛꜱ ᴏᴛ7x ꜰᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ➳ ʏ/ɴ ɪꜱ ʜɪʀᴇᴅ ᴀᴛ ʙɪɢʜɪᴛ ᴇɴᴛᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴀꜱ ʙᴛꜱ'ꜱ ᴄᴀᴍᴇʀᴀᴡᴏᴍᴀɴ. ᴀꜱ ꜱʜᴇ ᴡᴀʀᴍꜱ ᴜᴘ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏꜱ, ᴡɪʟʟ ʜᴇʀ ᴘᴀꜱᴛ ɢᴇᴛ ɪɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴡᴀʏ? ᴏʀ ᴡ...
8.1K 31 62
-imagines -preferences -scenarios • disclaimer: mature content. read at your own risk • start: oct 12, 2019 ended: january 21, 2020
314K 10.4K 34
- " Lets see how long you can play your G⃣A⃣M⃣E⃣"