Percy Jackson Betrayed (A Twi...

By avastar945

What if Percy Jackson was betrayed, and as a "Sorry" the gods gave him all types of gifts and blessings. Then... More

Chapter 2: A New Arrival In a Small Town
Chapter 3: A Very, Most Interesting, Day
Should I Continue?

Chapter 1: The New Percy Jackson

1.8K 27 43
By avastar945

       This story's characters belongs to Rick Riordan and Stephenie Meyer. I am only doing this once so pay attention. 

Hi. I am Percy Jackson. In case you don't know me, I am a Son of Poseidon, slayer of the Fury Alecto, the Minotaur (twice), another Fury, Medusa, Procrustes, the Nemean Lion, Geryon, Cactus, the sea monster in the Cauquenes Straight, Arachne, the arai , the Son of Sobek, and numerous hellhounds, empousai, cyclopes, centaurs, tellkhines, and countless other monsters. Defeater of Ares, Polyphemus, Nereus, Antaeus, Phobos, Iapetus, Hades, Hyperion, Kronos, Polybotes, Chrysaor, Otis (twice), Ephialtes (twice), Akhlys, and others. Wielder of Anaklusmos (Riptide), Seerer of the Fates, Retriever of Ares' Shield, Escaped the Lotus Hotel and Casino, Retriever of the Master Lightning Bolt, Retriever of The Helm of Darkness, Sailor of the Sea of Monsters, Retriever Of the Golden Fleece, Entered the Garden of Hesperides, Bearer of the Sky, Savior of Artemis, Protector of the Ophiotaurus, Wanderer of the Labyrinth, Cleaner of the Stables of Diomedes, caused Mt. St Helens to erupt, gone to Ogygia, Witnessed the Fading of Pan, Holder of Pan's Spirit, Finder of the Bronze Dragon of Hephaestus later known as Festus, fell into the River Lethe and kept his memories, Retriever of the Sword of Hades, former barer of the Curse of Achilles, Receiver of Pandora's Pithos and Elphis, the Spirit of Hope, Survived Sitting on an Olympian's Throne, a Savior of Olympus, refused immortality, Retriever of Hermes' Staff, Subject of the Two Great Prophecies, one of the Seven, Carried Juno Across the Tiber River, Retrieved the 12th Legion's Eagle, former praetor of New Rome, Drinker of Gorgon's Blood, Controller of the River's in the Underworld, Survivor of the Death Mist, Escaped Nyx's Palace, Survivor of Tartarus, Defeater of Nike, Host of Nekhbet, Defeater of Setne, Receiver of the Crown of Ptomely. Encountered but did not defeat, the Furies, Echidna, the Chimera, Ceberus, the bronze bull of Hephaestus, the Hydra, Charybdis, Scylla, the sorceress Circe, Dr. Thorn a manticore, the Ophiotaurus, skeletal warriors, a defected Talos, the Erymanthian Boar, Atlas, Kelli, Kampe, the Clazmonian Sow, the Lydian Drakon, Alcyonues, Nyx and her children including Eris and Geras, Tartarus, (in his physical form), most of the other giants, Gaia, (in her physical form), lots of other monsters, giants, etc. Fought in the Battle of the Labyrinth, the Battle of Manhattan, the Battle of Alaska, the Battle of Camp Jupiter, the Battle against Gaia, and numerous smaller battles. Survived the Second Titan War, The Second Giant War. Led the Quest for the Master Bolt, participated in the Quest for the Golden Fleece, the Quest to save Artemis, the Quest of the Labyrinth, the Quest to Free Thanatos, Head Counselor of Cabin 3, Rider of Blackjack, Owner of Mrs. O'Leary, Boyfriend of Annabeth.

Now I am known as Percy Jackson, the traitor. All other titles forgotten because those demigods were to blinded by jealousy. Do you want to know how that happened? How I got blessed by the gods as a "Sorry"? How I got a gift from each one?

................. Flashback .................

I was walking through the woods one day. The green trees were swaying to the wind, as I whistled a tune. Then I heard quiet whispering from a clearing nearby. I edged closer, wondering if it was a group of monsters. Sadly, it wasn't. It was even worse. It was my great girlfriend, Annabeth Chase, and my best bro, Jason, sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G.  I thought I had saw enough when all the sudden Annabeth whispered, "Percy is just an attention seeker. You should get the praise for all of those quests." Jason nodded whole-heartily. Huh. So that's what they really thought of me. I turned away, running, even though on the inside, my heart shattered. From now on, I will become a cold version of Nico. If that is even possible.

I raced  back to camp, ready to tell Piper what I saw. I looked all over. First I checked the Aphrodite Cabin. BTW, never go in there during Spring Cleaning. Next, I checked the Dining Hall. There, I saw  Piper, hanging out with Hazel. I raced up to them and explained to Piper what I saw. Her face morphed from hurt, to shock, to anger. 

Instead of racing off to find Jason, she swiveled to me. Unexpectedly, she hissed out "Percy! I hope you are ashamed of yourself! Being the most important and famous demi-god to ever live isn't enough for you? Now you want to ruin Jason and I's relationship? I swear on the River Styx to never talk to Percy again until he apologizes to me and Jason!" She walked away. My heart, which was already shattered, just became unfix-able. Especially when Hazel gave me a glare and walked away, following Piper. 

By the end of the day, the whole camp hated me, due to Piper and Hazel spreading the word that I had "lied" for attention. People walked by giving me glares. One camper, from Ares, went far enough to tell me that I should have died in the Second Giant War. Apparently, Annabeth and Jason had planted fake evidence that I had betrayed Olympus.

Around dinner time, Hermes came and told me that I had to come up to Olympus. He told me to close his eyes while he flashed us to Olympus. I really hoped that this wasn't about the whole betraying Olympus thing, since I never did that anyway. When I got there, I saw most of the gods giving me pitying looks, besides Dionysus who had a wine magazine in his hand and looked deeply engrossed. "Percy Jackson!" boomed Zeus,"  Each god will give you a blessing and a gift. We will  be doing this as an apology for our  children's actions. We would also be doing this to apologize for the timing, as we just found out that  your mother and step father were killed in a monster attack last nice." I was shocked. The grief hit me like a rocket. Apparently, Zeus took this as a yes because he continued with," Excellent! We will each bless you individually."  Every God has gotten off their throne and walked toward me in a line. Hades and Hestia also wanted to give me a blessing and gift, so they did too. To save time, I will  list their blessings first and then their gifts.

Aphrodite: The ability to sense real love, better looks(shoot), and to summon any type of clothes I want

Zeus: the ability to be in his domain, turn into an eagle, control air, and lightning

Poseidon: since he is my father I already have most of his abilities but he gave me the ability to sense water molecules in the air, and to mist travel, turn into a dolphin by thought

Hera: the ability to get someone married, and , since she doesn't have a lot of domains to give, she will let me summon a  suitcase, which will magically have anything I want it to have, no matter the size

Hephaestus: control over fire, the ability to know how any machine works and how to build any machine 

Hermes: the ability to steal and pickpocket anything and anyone without getting caught, abnormal speed

Artemis: the ability to know what phase of the moon is out, talking to animals, and help shooting a bow

Apollo: the ability to know how hot it is outside, the ability to know when someone is lying, and also being really great at music

Ares: the ability to know and be good at any weapons, know who would win in a fight, 

Demeter: the ability to know everything about agriculture, use plants to my advantage

Dionysus: the ability to cause someone to go insane, only get drunk on command

Athena: knowledge about everything, wisdom

Hestia: more control over fire, the ability to cause someone to lose hope, flame travel

Hades: the ability to shadow travel, summon skeletons, control shadows, know when someone dies

By the end of them blessing me, power coursed through my veins and I felt like I could destroy something with a snap of my fingers. I thought about trying it on Jason. 

"Now the gods will announce what gifts they want to give you." 

Athena stepped up to me. " I give Perseus the gift of reading someone's mind. ( I don't know if Athena can do this but pretend she can) Now he can read someone's mind, if he whispers these words ' iebrukums Privacy' ."  ( it means invasion of privacy in latin, if this is wrong blame google translate)  

Next up was Aphrodite. She starts to talk. " My gift to you is you now will have a infinite undetectable closet wherever you decide you want to live. Once you summon your clothes you can just place them in the closet." I bowed respectively saying," Thank you Lady Aphrodite."

Now it was Ares' turn. He walked up to me and said, "Okay punk, listen up. My gift to you is this cloak, which will cover up your identity to anybody. The hood can only be taken off by you and will burn anybody else who tries. The pockets are undetectably infinite, and is filled with weapons from your father and me that will fit you just right." I was shocked but bowed anyway, and replied "That is mighty nice of you Lord Ares."  His reply was a huff and he just walked away. 

Hestia walked up to me and said softly and gracefully, " My gift to you,  will be this necklace, that will block your scent from Minor monsters. The more important ones, like the Minotaur, etc., will still be able to smell and come after you." I bowed and said thank you, and she walked back to her place by the hearth. 

My father walked up to me and whispered into my ear, "My son, I am so incredibly proud of you. You already have all of my powers, so I can not give you a gift to satisfy my liking. But, there is two things I shall tell you. Number one, is that I found out I am guessing that you wont want to go back to Camp Half-Blood, and although I would invite you to live in the sea with me, I have a feeling that the Fates planned it differently. Also, I have built you a throne in my palace, right next to me and Triton. You deserved it." I was shell shocked to say the least. He didn't way for my reply, and instead walked back to his throne.

Now it was Lord Hades' turn. He walked up to me, and bowed deeply, shocking me to my inner core. He spoke in his usually bored tone, though I could see the sorrow in his eyes as he looked at me. "As my gift, I give you the gift of brining back some one from the dead, only three times" To show my thanks, I bowed until I was almost folded in half. 

Lord Zeus, walked up to me slowly, as if I was about to blow up. "Your gift from me, is that you can call on all of the Olympians to come to you in a time of need. You can ask us to keep anyone safe, hurt anyone, or fight for your side in a conflict of sorts. The only thing we will not be able to do is control fate, because that is the Fates' job.

Lady Artemis walked up to me, and she told me " I know there is almost nothing we can do to comfort you Perseus. But I would like you to know that Thalia will be cut off from the hunt as punishment for -" I cut her off before she could finish that sentence. At first she looked mad, but then she softened when she heard what she was saying. "Please do not punish Thalia for just going along with what everyone else was saying. She is a good hunter and she deserves a happy ending." Lady Artemis looked shocked until she pulled herself together. " Well, as a thank you for saving me in the past, I will give you a mask. I know it doesn't look like much, once you put it on it will change into any disguise you want." Immediately I bowed, then told her "  You are way too generous Lady Artemis."  

Hera walked up to me. "My gift to you is that your house will have the best technology ever seen in the mortal world. Worthy of Daedalus himself." Not wanting to anger the person who already altered my memories, I bowed and thanked her.

Then Dionysus, grumbled something under his breath and walked up to me. "Peter Jonson, my gift to you is this diary, which will tell you all the answers in any test or quiz that you need." I bowed, even though I wasn't sure if I wanted to cheat in any of  my school tests. Then, I thought of how appalled Annabeth would be at the thought of it, and decided to go for it. "Thank you Mr. D." He just growled and walked away.

Apollo walked up to me, and handed me a set of car keys. "These keys will summon any car you want, of any variety, color, etc., and also you can make it turn invisible, and shrink it in size." I looked at the keys in shock, then bowed and thanked him. Then I turned to all the gods, and asked one of them if they had a bag I could carry all this stuff in. My Dad laughed and summoned me a sea green colored bag.

Now Hermes, god of thievery, walked up and gave me a hug. I immediately put a hand on top of my pocket and felt his hand try and reach in there to pickpocket me. He laughed and went "Oh Perce you're too good, too good."  He then whispered into my ear, " My gift is this wallet, which has unlimited cash, an unlimited credit card, and then a fake ID and drivers license."  I looked at it shocked. Looks like I wont be having money problems.

Now Lady Demeter came up and she gave me a box of cereal. Lucky Charms to be exact. "This box will grant you twenty four-hour luck every time you eat the cereal. But once the box runs out, my gift is gone." I glanced at her surprised, and immediately said "That is mighty nice of you Lady Demeter." 

Last but not least, Lord Hephaestus walked up and handed me a little black and red spider. "This thing is mechanical. Her name is Sarah. Treat her well because she can do whatever you order her to do. Spy on someone, record something, even do some tricks." I took the spider carefully and placed her on my shoulder. She whirred to life and hid in the crook of my neck." Thank you Lord Hephaestus. I will take care of her."

Then I walked out of the throne room and down the steps of Olympus. As always, the same old boring music was on, which seemed wrong, since for me, everything was about to change. Then I summoned a red Lamborghini, thanks to the car keys. I was heading to the airport, ready to go to Forks Washington. 

2628 words peeps! That is a lot of words people, especially since this is the first chapter in my first book! Anyway I will try not to have chapters only with authors notes because people, I get it. I was a reader once too! And trust me, I got really annoyed!  

- avastar945/ just Ava if you prefer. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.8M 2.9M 83
[IN BOOKSTORES AND KINDLE UNLIMITED NOW!] What if you were matched with the original love god? --- When Lila goes to the Cupids Matchmaking Service i...
499K 22.2K 87
Nika, a halfblood vampire, faces conspiracies and dark magic during a hunt for her best friend - whose kidnapping has sparked a war between supernatu...
100K 2.5K 107
"What is this" he asks, his voice is calm, but his expressions is anything but that. There were multiple gasps in the room, when he suddenly flings...
3.3M 107K 43
Elanor belongs to the Moon Mist pack and is happy going to school, anxiously waiting for her 18th birthday when she'll be able to finally turn into h...