True Feelings

jennishi062682 द्वारा

This is purely Tin and Can story . Got frustrated of waiting then my mind suddenly works. This was written be... अधिक

Goodbye
Emptiness
Bestfriend
How Tin worry?
Surprised Visit
Courtship
The Storm
Trump
Can ❤ Tin
Tin's happiest night
Compromise
Jealousy
Determination
The Game
Revenge
What is Inside a Mother's Heart
Christmas party
Gift
New Year Nightmare
Fixing
Valentines Day!!!
Finals
Champions
A promise
Start of Happily Ever After

Tin's way

10.1K 396 48
jennishi062682 द्वारा

Sorry guys for the late update. My phone died on me so yeah I need to reset everything after I brought it to repair shop to fix it.

😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢

They are still on the street driving to Tin's place when he heard Can's stomach growled. He look at Can and laughed so hard. He really find it amusing!!!

Can: Hehehehe. Sorry, I realized that we haven't eaten dinner yet. Can we eat dinner first? I am so hungry!!!

Tin: So where do you want to eat?

Can: Anywhere is fine. Any place where we can find something to eat.

Tin stopped his car in a first class restaurant.

They need to celebrate this night and this is one good way to celebrate it.

As Can saw where they are he felt insecure. It felt like he doesn't belong to this kind of place.

Can: Tin, can we go to other place except here?

Tin: I thought it is fine anywhere that has food.

Can: Yes it is. But I can't afford to go to this place.

Tin: What kind of incompetent boyfriend am I, if I let you pay? And besides I want to celebrate this day my way. I want this night to be perfect in every way. So please let me pamper you the way I know how!

Can: Ok fine. But look all the people who enter that restaurant and compared to how we looks. We are wearing school uniforms. Are we even allowed to enter.

Tin: As long as you are with me. We will not have any problem going in there.

Can: Rich Kid!!!

Tin: Let's go?!

Can: ok!

As they reached the receptionist, they did not even ask if he has reservation or not, they just ask for how many people do they need to prepare for him ...

" Good evening Mr. Medthanan"

Tin (cold face) : Table for 2.

Another usher came and the receptionist told him the request of Mr. Medthanan.

Can wai to the receptionist and the receptionist wai back to him.

Usher: This way sir.

The usher show them their table and provide both the menu.

As Can opened the menu, his mouth got watery just by looking but when he saw the price, he just close his eyes and close the menu.

Tin: Have you finished choosing?

Can: I think all of them are delicious but I can't even pronounce what is inside that menu.

Tin stop himself from laughing because he knew Can will get angry. He called the waiter and order for them.

Appetizer

Soup

Pasta

This one is for Tin

This is for Tin (Espresso)

And below this description are for Can

Can enjoyed the meal that Tin chose for him. He is not only satisfied visually, his tummy is more than satisfied too.

The presentation of the food helped it looks more appetizing and when you have your first bite, the taste doesn't disappoints any person who will try it. He enjoyed the cake too. He knows Tin is not a fan of sweets but at least he wants him to have his share of the cake. He takes a piece and try to feed him. Tin got surprised by Can's gesture, the boy doesn't like PDA much. So when the piece of cake is already in front of his mouth, he looked at Can and saw the boy smiling  back at him. That smile gave him the invitation to take that bite. He didn't disappointed Can and took that piece. The joy that he feels because of the gesture and the sweetness of the cake makes him want to kiss Can at that moment but he doesn't want to push his luck. He saw Can's other hand lying on the table and take a hold of it and squeeze it so tenderly.

Tin: Thank you!

Can: Huh?! I should be the one thanking you for bringing me here. I should be the one thanking you for taking care of me when I needed it. I should be the one thanking you that even though I gave up on you. You never left and prove to me that you love me.

Tin: You, really don't know what your words can do to me do you?

Can: hhhmmmm?

Tin: I really want to kiss you right now, you know!?!

Can put down his utensils and brought his right palm and kiss the tips of his fingers and brought it to Tin's lips.

Tin: And you think I will be satisfied with just that? I don't even consider that a kiss.

But little did Can know, that gesture gives butterfly to Tin's stomach. Tin can't wait for him to bring Can home to his sanctuary.

After Tin paid the bill he almost drag Can to his car. As they are inside it, Tin grab Can's face and pull it in front of him his and kiss him. Tin claimed Can's lips into a hard kiss. He sucks those lips as if he haven't had his dinner. Tin tilt his face to other side and kiss Can's upper lip and kiss his bottom lip too. Can moaned. Can open his mouth to breath and Tin get this opportunity and let his tongue inside and intertwined his with Can's tongue. Can can taste the espresso from Tin's tongue and it taste so good. He enjoyed the kiss too. Tin let go to take a breath. He pressed his forehead to Can and look to his eyes as if he is looking for an answer to the inquiry he wants to ask.

Tin: I so want you right now.

As he still giving Can little kisses on the lips.

Can: You just have to be patient. I am all yours. I am with you tonight remember?

Tin: You better remember what you say just now!

Can: Can I take it back?

Both of them chuckled and Tin excitedly start his car and drove away to his place.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Sorry guys need to cut this part and put it to the next chapter. Next one will be published in a bit

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

7.4K 221 17
A collection of my reviews for each episode starting from episode 6 of Love by Chance that I posted on BL Drama Amino Apps... Because I just want to...
939K 25.6K 90
Focus on TinCan & KlaNo and a little AePete, TharnType or else. We'll see later. This FF is a continuation of the last episode of LBC. How TinCan imp...
19.5K 456 10
hope u enjoy the story ☺️
30.9K 1.2K 11
This story was written several years ago (2014) and has not been edited. I am only uploading this because it's finished, but I'll never get around to...