The Mafia Princess (BTS FF)

By _Jimin_4_Life

Y/n is a highly trained assassin. She's been trained to be the best, since she was born. She is the next in l... More

Chapter 1: Meeting
Chapter 2: First Day
Chapter 3: Dinner With The Enemy
Chapter 5: Confusion

Chapter 4: 1st Day On The Job

945 20 21
By _Jimin_4_Life

Y/n Pov:

*Knock! Knock!*

???:
"Y/n. Are you awake??"

Y/n
*groans* "Who is it??"

???:
"It's me, Grandpa. Are you coming down for breakfast?"

Y/n:
"Ya. I'll be down in a sec!"

Grandpa:
"Alright, don't take to long." *walks away*

*Wow. This bed is so comfortable. It's better than mine. I really don't want to get up, but I'm hungry. (Groans and gets up) I don't feel like changing back into my clothes, I guess I'll just go down wearing this, I think it's fine. I'll just brush my hair and wash my face. I'll just bring back their clothes tomorrow. There! Now off we go!*

Look:

Jimin:
"Is she up?"

Y/n:
"Yes." *Walks into the kitchen*

Grandpa:
"Good morning, did you sleep well?" *smiles*

Y/n:
"I did. *smiles back* So, what's for breakfast?"

Jin:
"Uh, pancakes" *Turns away flustered*

Namjoon:
*looks down* "Good morning."

Jimin:
"Y/n, um, where did you get that shirt from?"

Y/n:
"Oh, Jungkook gave it to me, since his shirts were too big."

Jungkook:
"Ya Jimin, she needed something, smaller." *Grins*

Y/n:
"Is it yours, Jimin?"

Jimin:
"Ya."

Y/n:
"Here I can give it back now, I could go change right now?"

Jimin:
"No, no, that's fine. You can give it back to me later." *Smiles*

Taehyung:
"You look beautiful Y/n."

Y/n:
"Thank you. Oh by the way, what time is it?" *smiles and sits down*

Hoseok:
"It's 7, why?"

Y/n:
"Really?? Oh no, I have to go, I have a class at 8." *gets up about to go*

Yoongi:
"Your not going to eat?"

Y/n:
"I can't. I'll see you guys later, okay?"

Grandpa:
"That's okay, don't forget your stuff!" *yells as your walking away*

Y/n:
"I wont!"

-Few Moments Later-

Y/n:
"Bye!" *door slams*

*Shit. I have to hurry up and get ready, I can't be late to school. Oh! I also have to bring extra clothes to work later.*

-Time Skip-

*Finally ready. I should get to school, before I'm late. I really don't feel like getting scolded.*

-Time Skip (Clinic)-

Y/n:
"Shit. I shouldn't have stayed, at the clinic that long. I'm going to be late to work." *Begins driving to work*

-Few Minutes Later-

*Ding!*

Vernon:
"I'm glad you weren't late on your first day." *smiles*

Y/n:
"Me too. *gasps for air* I'll be back, I'm going to go change really quick."

Vernon:
"That's fine. Oh! Before you change, let me show you your locker, you can put all your stuff there while your working."

Y/n:
"Okay, lead the way."

Vernon:
*walks around the counter heading to the bathrooms* "The staffs locker room is right next to the girls restroom. *puts in the password and opens the door* I'll give you the password later for the door. We have 2 bathrooms in here. 1 for guys and the other for girls. I'm just giving you a heads up, you'll see some of the guys change here. If it makes you feel uncomfortable, let me know, I'll tell them to stop."

Y/n:
"Oh no. That's fine." *smiles*

Vernon:
"Okay. I'll get going, I'll let you change. I'll be outside, don't take too long."

Y/n:
"Don't worry, I won't."

-Time Skip-

Y/n:
*opens door* "I'm done, let's go." *smiles*

Vernon:
"I love how enthusiastic you are. Let's go. I'll show you how to make our coffee's and specials. But, do you mind being a waitress for today? Our waitress got sick."

Y/n:
"Not at all." *smiles*

-Time Skip (7pm)-

Y/n:
"Hi, what can I get for you?" *Looks down, getting notepad*

???:
"Can we get 7 Americano's and one Green Tea. Can we get 8 muffins and 8 slices of pie."

Y/n:
"Okay. *writes it down* What kind of pie do you want?" *still looking down*

???:
"What kinds do you have?"

Y/n:
*looks up* "We have- What are you guy's doing here?" *smiles*

Jimin:
"Grandpa wanted to stop by and see you."

Grandpa:
"Me?? You guys were the ones who dragged-"

Taehyung:
*Covers his mouth* "This guy. *nervously laughs* He likes to say nonsense."

Y/n:
"Okay? As I was saying, we have apple pie, cherry pie, pumpkin pie, and raspberry pie."

Yoongi:
"We'll get apple pie."

Y/n:
"How many slices?"

Jungkook:
"We'll get 8 slices." *smiles*

Y/n:
*writes it down* "Is that it?"

Hoseok:
"Yes. Thank you." *smiles*

Y/n:
"Okay. I'll be right back with your order." *smiles*

BTS Pov:

Grandpa:
*moves Taehyung's hand* "She's gone."

Taehyung:
"You can't tell her we dragged you here. Why were you going to tell her?"

Grandpa:
"As much as I care about you guys, I'm not going to lie to her. Plus! What's the big deal?"

Jin:
"The deal is you'll embarrass us. She'll think we're creeps or stalkers or something."

Grandpa:
"Aren't you? I saw what you guys were doing earlier. You guys were checking her out, you guys even decided to dig into her past."

Hoseok:
"We weren't checking her out." *looks away*

Namjoon:
"Who's that guy?" *points at the guy laughing and helping Y/n with the order*

Yoongi:
"I don't know, but I don't like him, Jimin hand me my laptop."

Jimin:
"Why??"

Yoongi:
"Just give me it!"

Jungkook:
"Damn dude chill, don't take it out on us." *Gives him the laptop*

Yoongi:
*starts typing on the computer* "okay, I'm almost in. I'm checking this dudes records."

Y/n:
"I got your guy's order. 7 Americanos, 1 Green Tea, 8 muffins, and 8 slices of apple pie. Will that be all?" *Smiles*

Jin:
"Who's that guy Y/n?" *points at Vernon*

Y/n:
*turns towards the direction Jin pointed at* "Oh! That's my manager Vernon."

Taehyung:
"He's not making you work to hard right?"

Y/n:
"No actually. He's a pretty laid back guy."

Yoongi:
*closes laptop and looks up at you* "What time do you get off work?"

Y/n:
"At 10pm."

Jimin:
"Good! We have nothing to do, so we'll drop you off at home." *smiles*

Y/n:
"You don't have to. I have my car here."

Grandpa:
"I'm sorry Y/n, but I wanted to see if you wanted to have dinner with us again. I haven't had good company in a very long time." *smiles*

Jungkook:
"What do you mean by that?? You have us." *pouts*

Grandpa:
"Do you see Y/n?"

Y/n:
*Giggles* "I see. I'll be happy to join you guys again. I'll probably get there at 10:30 if that's all right."

Taehyung:
"That's fine with us." *makes his cute box smile*

Y/n:
"Cute."

Taehyung:
"What??"

Y/n:
"Your smile. It's cute. Actually, all of your guy's is." *Looks at the rest of the boys*

BTS:
*Blushes and looks away*

Vernon:
"Ay yo Y/n! We have another table!"

Y/n:
"Okay! *turns back to the guys* I'll see you guys later. I hope you guys enjoy the pie." *smiles before walking away.*

Grandpa:
"Wow." *still very shocked*

Jimin:
"Wow what?" *Confused*

Grandpa:
"I'm really shocked to see how fast she whipped you guys."

Yoongi:
"Whipped?? What the hell does that mean?"

Hoseok:
"It means like, how fast we got under her spell."

Jin:
"I'm actually surprised how Grandpa even learned how to talk like that." *everyone nods, looking at Grandpa for explanations*

Grandpa:
"While I was being examined, to kill time, Y/n taught me a couple of slangs or what ever you guys call it."

Yoongi:
"It's weird, stop talking like that."

Grandpa:
"Stop being salty. Your just jealous she likes to spend her time with me more than you."

Maknae Line:
"BBBUUURRRNNNN!!!!!!" *Laughs with the other boys*

Yoongi:
"Whatever. Let's just go, we have a mission to do, before we have dinner with Y/n."

Namjoon:
"Yoongi's right, we should get going or we'll be late to the exchange."

Jungkook:
"What are we still doing here? Let's go." *Gets up with the others following*

Y/n Pov:

*I knew it. They're going to Exo's exchange at 9pm. They're going to steal their files. I can't let them take it before me. I guess I'll have to ask Vernon guy if I could leave early, but I feel like it's too early. I guess I'll have to pretend to be sick.*

-Time Skip (8:10pm)-

Y/n:
"Uhhh." *Grabs her stomach, showing she's in pain*

Vernon:
"Hey! Are you okay??" *places his hand on your back, trying to comfort you.*

Y/n:
"No. My stomach hurts so bad. I think it might be cramps or something." *grabs stomach a little harder, trying to show she's in a lot of pain*

Vernon:
"We have about 2 hours before were done. You can leave early, can you walk?" *softly grabs your shoulders, trying to see your face*

Y/n:
"Kind of. *groans* I'll just catch a cab to take me home."

Vernon:
"Don't be silly, I'll close early and I'll drop you off in your car and I'll catch a cab." *smiles*

Y/n:
"Are you sure??" *innocently looks up*

Vernon:
"Ya. I'll just tell Jasmine to lock up. *Goes to the cashier and quickly comes back* Let's go?"

Y/n:
"Ya." *softly groans*

-Time Skip (Drive)-

Y/n:
"Thanks for driving me home." *smiles as they're walking up to the door*

Vernon:
"Don't worry about it. If your not feeling good tomorrow, it's okay you can take the day off." *smiles as

Y/n:
"Thanks. I'll try to get better." *smiles before opening the door to her house*

Vernon:
"Goodnight." *smiles and quickly kisses you on the cheek before leaving*

Y/n:
*smiles back before getting in and closing the door* "It's already 8:30pm. I should change clothes, probably in black."

Look:

Y/n:
"Done. I should get going, it's already 8:45. *smirks* I guess the Reaper is coming back. "

BTS Pov:

Namjoon:
"You got the plan?"

Jungkook:
"Yes. You better cover me well Taehyung, or so help me god, I'll beat your ass if I get shot."

Taehyung:
"Don't worry baby, I'll protect you." *Grins*

Yoongi:
"Guys, just shut up. Let's get this mission over and get back home."

Jin:
"He's right. I still have to cook the dinner for Y/n."

Hoseok:
"Alright in and out. Got it."

Jimin:
"Ready. 1........2.......3......." *slams the van door open*

3 Person Pov:

*What will happen with BTS and Exo's men? Will BTS manage to steal the files before Y/n? What will happen when BTS encounters the Reaper? What are in the files? Why are they so important to them? Find out on the next episode...*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.6K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
161K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
1.3M 58.2K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
64.7K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...