Present Mic x EraserHead x Al...

By AliArcher

Its exactly what the title says. In this however the Story lines not the same as the anime. The reader is imm... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
(Y/N) ALL TRANSFORMATION FORMS
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Character Form Updates #2
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Characters. Part 1
Characters Part 2
Characters Part 3?
Chapter 29.
Character: Maid& Butlers
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Christmas Special
New Year Special.
The Finale

Chapter 24

1.5K 51 23
By AliArcher

It was a wonderful day. It was Saturday.
At long last it was a day of relaxation.
And as such, i promised everyone we would go out as a family.
I think after a month of being with everyone together as a family in england, we really grew close.
The kids called me mother and they couldn't call toshinori, hizashi and aizawa dad as it would get confusing.
So toshinori became dad, hizashi was daddy, aizawa was father. The kids wouldn't admit it but they didn't favour the boys. I won that every time.
I told everyone to dress however they wanted. I told them we would go out to eat but nothing to fancy.
I should have warned them it was still fancy just not extravagant fancy.

Meanwhile i dressed up.

I took the longest and when i came in everyone looked at me with slight panic.
"Whats wrong?"
"You said causal clothes."
"Izuku you are all dressed fine. And this is casual clothes for me. Now shall we get going?"
Everyone huddled together as i began to open a portal.
This portal was unique which shocked the others as i didn't inform them where we were actually going.
The portal was pitch black and when we entered we were in a circular room with what looked like hundreds of paintings but they moved.

"What is this?"
"These are portal to either other planets, the past, or even different realities/parallel dimensions. Of course those are obvious to which they are. We will be taking this simple one."

"This one actually leads back to 1087. I found this beautiful uninhabited island. As a result i added a door way so i could return one day.
Of course this place isn't the main event. More like a diversion."
The kids didn't hesitate to run through and toshinori ran after them to ensure they were safe.
Me, aizawa and hizashi held hands as we walked through.

Everyone was looking off into the distance and i swear their mouths would have touched the floor if they could.
"I call this place vendorian"

We went exploring for a few hours but when we returned we had only left for a few seconds.
Now was the main attraction for the kids.
I took them to the largest amusement park to ever exist. We went to Disney world in Florida 2017. And of course i did it through a different time so when we had enough fun in one park we could jump to the next section. It a shame Disney doesn't exist nowadays. They were amazing back in the day. Shame they ran out of ideas and went bankrupt.
We had our fun in Epcot, animal kingdom and all the other areas.
This time an hour had passed in our real time.
Everyone was exhausted.
"So who's ready for food?"
No one was in a rush especially after the extreme rides we were on. Aizawa was the first to be sock and pass out and surprisingly Hizashi followed suit.
We sat in the living room and i decided to go back to 2018 to a rather expensive restaurant as a surprise. One of my favourites back then.
Delicious food, excellent service, and of course, beautifully presented restaurant.
In london... Gordon Ramsay's restaurant.
When everyone felt better we warped their.
Back then quirks didn't exist so i had to set up the warp in an abandoned alleyway.
We walked to the restaurant and the waiter at the desk though we were a bunch of poor idiots.
"This place is for the rich and wealthy. I don't believe you can afford this."
"My Name is (y/n) Serwendeal. Recognise the name?"
Everyone heard the last name i used back then. I even had my id and shoved it on his desk.
"Still thing my family are poor?!"
"I'm incredibly sorry. Let me lead you to our finest table and you can have any drinks on the house."
When we sat down we all quietly laughed to try and not draw attention.
We all began talking.

Todoroki: My life is so much better now. I get to go to places history spoke about, i have people who actually care about me, parents and an amazing family. I'm glad i decided to stay even if I'm not a villain like you guys.

Izuku: Ye this family is epic! We have the strongest people alive as our parents, i have epic siblings, we can talk about our feelings truthfully and openly. I have nothing to hide. Plus your rich and we we can do anything and ho anywhere! What isn't there to like.

Iida: This family is pretty good. I will get my revenge, i still get to ho to UA and pretend life is fine. I have people who want me. Whether its my brothers or my parents. Thank you for adopting me.

Hizahi and toshinori explained why they loved me but it was basically the same.
I let the boys have a single glass of wine as a celebration.
We had individual meals and each person had 5 dishes. Amuse, starters, intermediate, main, dessert, and then the petifours.
When we finished i paid the bill and left a small letter of complaint on the bill telling them to to judge a book by its cover. After all, its 2018.
We didn't want to head back home yet so we explored London and they went on the London eye when it would allow passengers.
We rode in and i learnt Hizashi was afraid of heights. But not only him... Toshinori?
He flew so we all laughed at him.
I didn't particularly like heights.

We kept exploring until i ran into a teenager covered in white make up.
At first she looked like she lit a lot of matches but i examined and i noticed she was actually making fire out of her hands.
"How did you get that ability."
She began to run but she reached a dead end.
"Answer me. I have powers but i have a hell of a lot more. And a lot stronger."
She began crying before her story came out.
She wanted to protect people.
I gave up on her crap. I deleted her quirk and we left. No one knew what i did to her. No one even knew i did anything... I thought.
" Mum. Did you just delete her quirk?"
" Yes. How did you figure that out?"
"She tried using her quirk but couldn't and she kept trying."
"Its odd you presumed it was me but ye. I will not have people begin to model this world at this point in history. Not happening. Now want to shop or go home?

Home it was.
We got home and we simply played games such as Uno and even a good old game of black jack and poker.
Hizashi was a terrible player, aizawa didn't care, toshinori was careful about his bidding dame with kids. Todoroki and me played. Recklessly and hoped for the best and we mostly lucked out and poor Izuku kept trying but lost no matter what.
When the night came to an end the adults were passed out drunk on the sofa and izuku, Todoroki, and iida made there way to their bedrooms and of course they were slightly tipsy.
I also turned in for the night and went to sleep in my bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

723K 20.1K 69
(Y/n) Togata, a now third year, has figured out that that her teasing and joking has been confused for flirting towards her teacher, Shota Aizawa. Sh...
151K 7.1K 100
[Young!Aizawa x Reader] (Y/N) starts her first year at U.A. High School and quickly finds out that maybe her middle school friends aren't such great...
131K 4.2K 52
"I can see it, too, Toshi, hope. A light like yours.. Those two have the heart of a Hero" ➽───────────────❥ With 80% of the world's population obtain...
342 34 11
*discontinued* A summary: Being a reincarnated character, Y/n desperately trys to remember her past... Only to be mentally picking up fragments of he...