Birds of a Feather (Book Vers...

By TMNTlover152

(Keep in mind that all characters here will be human versions of characters from Legend of the Three Caballer... More

Author's Note

154 6 0
By TMNTlover152

Hey guys! Unitato speaking, so I'm pretty sure you might be wondering "What's this? Don't you already have a Birds of a Feather comic you're working on in Tapastic?" or "I thought you were working on another story! You already have two that are unfinished why make another one?" well whatever you're thinking I'm gonna answer here! Yes I already have a Birds of a Feather story on Tapastic but I decided to make a book version here cuz I know how much you guys hate waiting on updates for the next page in the comic. Soooo to progress the story a little faster for you guys, I decided to make a "Book Version" of the story so you don't have to wait on another comic page for a month or two again. Anyways, I hope you all enjoy reading the story and expect more to come in the future!

Oh and here's a link in case you wanna see the comic (Ya might need to copy and paste this for it to work): https://tapas.io/series/Birds-of-a-Feather3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 1.7K 20
bl . Taekook πŸ”žπŸ”₯ αž”αž˜αŸ’αžšαžΆαž˜:αž€αŸ’αž˜αŸαž„αž€αŸ’αžšαŸ„αž˜18αž†αŸ’αž“αžΆαŸ†πŸ™ αžŸαžΌαž˜αž’αž—αŸαž™αž‘αŸ„αžŸαžšαžΆαž›αŸ‹αž–αžΆαž€αŸ’αž™αž–αŸαž…αž“αŸαž˜αž·αž“αžŸαž˜αžšαž˜αŸ’αž™πŸ™πŸ”₯
506K 15.1K 38
MALE WEDNESDAY X READER "I love you...Wednesday Addams" The girl cried while hugging him as tight as she could. "I love you too....Amore mio. Please...
535K 13.3K 42
Psycho brothers and a little angel sister sounds not so good together right? so what happens when an sweet angel comes live with her lovesick pyscho...
19.7K 792 12
In the starlit festivities of Penacony, she meets Caelus, a figure shrouded in mystery who shines as a beacon into her enduring night. He was her lig...