World Meets Queen (Season 2)

By Adifosett

The world isn't done meeting Rose yet. She's just gone through the hardest summer of her life with her best f... More

Cast
Girl Meets Gravity
Girl Meets the New World
Girl Meets the Secret of Life
Girl Meets Pluto
Girl Meets Mr.Squirrels
Girl Meets Tell-Tale-Tot
Girl Meets Rules
Girl Meets Hurricane
Girl Meets Mr. Squirrels Goes to Washington
Girl Meets New Teacher
Girl Meets Yearbook
Girl Meets Semi-Formal
Girl Meets Creativity
Girl Meets Farkle
Girl Meets Corey, Topanga, and Rose
Girl Meets Rileytown
Girl Meets Rah Rah
Girl Meets Texas I
Girl Meets Texas II
Girl Meets Texas III
Girl Meets Forgiveness Project
Girl Meets Belief
Girl Meets the New Year
Queen Meets Couple Questionnaire
Girl Meets S.T.E.M
Girl Meets Money
Girl Meets Communism
Girl Meets the Start of Change
Girl Meets Legacy
Cooper Sibling Questionnaire
To Be Continued

Best Friend Questionnaire

3.2K 58 27
By Adifosett

Somebody help me I keep doing this, this is my third questionnaire. Now this a best friend Questionnaire between Rose and Amelia. Rose will ask Amelia 11 questions than Amelia will ask Rose 11 questions. This is a few years into the future, so they're around 16 (Rose) and 17 (Amelia).

____________________________________

What is my full name?

Amelia: Rosamund Neve Matthews. You know I've always loved our name.

Rose: You have?

Amelia: Yeah. Rosamund means Rose of the world, Neve means snow, and Matthews means God's gift. So your name basically means an everlasting Rose from God.

Rose: Never thought about it like that. I guess Mom did now what she was doing.

What is the name of my favorite childhood pet?

Amelia: He's the only childhood pet you have, Atlas. These questions are easy.

Rose: Yeah the first five question I have for you are pretty straightforward.

What is my astrological sign?

Amelia: Sagittarius. Which fits you because you're confident., assertive, open and have a firm believer in honesty being the best policy

Rose: Thanks, Millie.

Amelia: You're welcome.

Do I want kids, if so, how many?

Amelia: Yes you want kids but because of your diabetes you know it's gonna be hard and would just be happy with one kid. But in all honesty, you want at least two a girl and a boy, and you do not want twins.

Rose: Very good.

What is my weakest subject in school?

Amelia: Math, just math in general, has been since we were kids.

Rose: Number's hate me.

Amelia: Yet you can learn a new language in a couple of months.

Rose: *Shrugs*

You're my best friend, like the one I'm going into a nursing home with, but besides you, my parents, and Maximo who do I confided in the most.

Amelia: *Chuckles* Does Maximo know you're going with me to the nursing home and not him.

Rose: *Shrugs* He does now. Anyway, answer the question.

Amelia: Beck. Beck is you're GBF, and if you didn't tell me, you told him.

What is my favorite band/music artist?

Amelia: Your favorite band in the world is NCT-all of them, but your favorite artist in Logic.

Rose: You know me so well.

Do I bite, clip, or file my nails?

Amelia: We get our nails done once every two months and the file it for you, but the reason we get our nails done is that it stops from biting them.

Rose: It works. It's money, but it's better than having no nails at all.

What is my favorite clothing brand?

Amelia: You don't really like clothing brands. You were what you like and are comfortable in, and you always look for a good sale.

Rose: What can I say, I shop for myself, and I do it smartly.

What creepy crawly am I most scared of?

Amelia: Spiders.

Rose: *Shudders* Disgusting things.

If I could go anywhere, where would I go?

Amelia: Trick question. You would go everywhere.

Rose: *Smiles* Why choose?

____________________________________

Am I a cat person or a dog person?

Rose: And you were saying my questions were easy. You have two dogs so obviously a dog person.

Amelia: Don't worry they get harder.

When I order a pizza, what do I get on it?

Rose: A tomato onion phyllo pizza.

Amelia: I'm hungry now, we should get pizza after this.

Rose: We should.

Am I a flip-flop or tennis shoe person?

Rose: You're all about comfort but you're also very trend-driven, so I'm going with tennis shoes.

Amelia: Correct.

When it's snowing, would I choose to go skiing, snowboarding, ice skating, or sledding?

Rose: Skiing.

Amelia: I'm so glad you're parents are taken us to a snow lodge for your birthday. It's been a long time since I've been skiing.

Rose: I know I'm excited.

Who was my first?

Rose: Blaec.

Amelia: *Grins* He's not my first everything but I'm so happy he was my first that I couldn't imagine it with anybody else.

Rose: Aww you love him.

Amelia: *Rolls her eyes* Moving on.

Do I go by any nicknames?

Rose: I thought you said this was gonna get harder.

Amelia: Just answer the question.

Rose: We call you Millie sometimes short for Amelia.

What do I look forward to most about Fall?

Rose: Thanksgiving, because you're stepmom makes the best pumpkin pot pie.

Amelia: It's soooo good. For those that don't know what it is it's like a chicken pot pie but instead of meat, roasted pumpkin, carrots, celery, and kale with white kidney beans for proteins.

If we go to a carnival, what ride would I go on over and over again?

Rose: You always make it a point not to eat before we go to the carnival because you know you're gonna go on the wipe-out first.

Amelia: I love it, but I always look good when we go to the carnival, and I don't wanna throw up on myself, so I don't eat until I've ridden all the rides I want.

Rose: *Shakes her head*

At the same carnival, if I won a prize playing a game, do I chose a stuffed animal, a silly hat, or an inflatable guitar?

Rose: You choose a stuffed animal and then you give it to your little sister.

Amelia: Between Maximo and me she has over 40 stuffed animals and 60 percent of them come from the carnival.

What is my favorite 'healthy' food?

Rose: Everything you're vegetarian. *Makes face*

Amelia: Fix your face.

Rose: I don't know how you can not eat meat.

Amelia: I don't know how you can.

Where do you see us in 20 years?

Rose: Did I not tell you were going into the nursing home together. Forget 20 years we're gonna be together for 50, 60...

Amelia: Until death do us part.

Rose: Exactly. Love you, Millie.

Amelia: *Hugs Rose* Love you two Rosie.

____________________________________

A/N: Okay here we go Amelia and Rose's best friend Questionnaire. I hope you guys like it. Should I do a sibling tag for Auggie and Rose? I'm telling you I have a problem, plus it helps me brainstorm.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.2K 945 29
What can you expect when you're finishing high school? For Riley her entire world will turn upside down and picking up the pieces will bring her and...
24K 408 40
The gang is done with sophomore year of high school and ready to take on the summer before their junior year.
193K 3.9K 21
Alexis isn't new to the school. She's been there the entire time, but nobody has ever noticed her. Follow Alexis on her journey to being seen. !!Trig...
39.4K 1.1K 18
in which Lucas comes to Manhattan and falls for maya and Riley's best friend.