Incoming• Stiles Stilinski

By Jos_Lynn_

A boy with a bad past, present, and future, as far as he could tell, moved to Beacon Hills where his whole li... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Sequel?
Book 2

Chapter 5

15.4K 487 215
By Jos_Lynn_

When Kira picked up Alec after getting Liam she knew Alec was in a bad mood. She just hoped his bad mood wouldn't make him transform in the car while they were driving.

Alec sat in the back with his headphones in listening to Lilian's last 'movie' she made. It was about fairies and some magical kingdom. He didn't pay any attention outside of what he could hear from the movie until he looked out the window and saw the full moon.

He started to wonder if Lilian might have been right or at least on the right track but he needed more proof before he could completely believe her. When the car pulled up outside of a house Alec got out and took out one of his ear buds.

"Where is everyone?" Alec was wondering the same thing. The house itself was way too dark for a party.

"They're here. It's a small party?" Alec knew something was going on and he had a sneaking suspicion it had something to do with a certain Spaz and his friend.

"You said everyone was coming." Liam seemed to understand that something was going on but wasn't piecing it together yet.

"They are. They're late. And we're early. So we better hurry. Yay! Party." Kira grabbed onto Alec and Liam's arm pulling them into the way too dark house. When they got in the first thing Alec saw was Scott. When he glanced back at Kira she seemed to be guarding the door. Alec just sighed before going and leaning against the wall. Kira looked at Liam who looked weirdly offended before saying, "Sorry."

"What the hell is this?" Liam was already getting mad which made Alec roll his eyes. He took out his phone and texted Lilian: 'no party just the weirdos that kidnapped us'.

"Think of it as an intervention. You two have a problem." This wasn't Alec's first intervention but judging by the chains sitting on the coffee table this was going to be the most interesting one. Next to Scott was a very pretty red head who looked like she could kill someone with one look and Alec doesn't doubt that she really could. Next to her was the girl from tryouts that bet money on Scott and Stiles. By how close her and Stiles are standing to each other Alec figured that they were dating.

"Let me guess you guys are the only ones capable of helping us?" Alec finished while glaring at Scott. Stiles scoffed causing Alec's attention to turn to him. Alec just sent him a wink.

"Well, yeah. I guess." Scott answered unsure. Alec was willing to bet all his money that Scott was planning to say that.

"We're screwed then." Alec scoffed rolling his eyes. Everyone in the room seemed to sense his bad mood and instantly became worried about his shift later tonight. Liam glanced at Alec as if asking what was wrong since he was fine when school ended. Alec just shook his head.

"Come on Alec we aren't that bad." Stiles tried to lighten his mood. Alec almost smiled at the hurt look on Stiles face, but managed to hide it.

"Whatever you say gramps. How about we get this show on the road and say what you have to say." Scott agreed. The sooner they got started the better everything would probably go.

"When I bit you two at the hospital, it changed you both. You guys are like us now." Alec rolled his eyes. Liam almost scoffed. Even after everything that happened he's still being stupidly vague.

"Do you two believe in the supernatural?" Lydia jumped in also finding Scotts vagueness useless. Liam shakes his head while Alec doesn't do anything. Stiles saw the look in Alecs eyes. It looked as if this wasn't the first time he heard about the supernatural tonight. "Well you better start because you're apart of it now."

"If we're apart of the supernatural then what are you all?" Liam asked rolling his eyes towards Alec showing how little of this he believed.

"And what are we?" Alec asked. He heard everything that Lilian told him repeat through his head over and over again.

"Scott over there is a werewolf, the alpha to be exact. Malia is a werecoyote. Lydia is a Banshee and Kira is a Kitsune or fox spirit." Stiles explained keeping a close eye on Alec's reactions. When he said werewolf he saw Alec flinch slightly.

"You two are now werewolves. Like me." Scott said causing Alec to mumble a small 'fuck' to himself. Scott looked at him curiously wondering why he seemed so resigned.

"Alec have you been told about this before?" Stiles asked while Liam was distracted by asking what each creature was.

"Let me ask you something first. Was the thing I fought called a wendigo?" Stiles was shocked. Alec shouldn't have known that. Hardly anyone knew what Sean Walcott was, but somehow Alec did.

"Fuck. She was right. That little bitch." Alec said with a small smile taking Stiles' silence as confirmation. Stiles had no idea who he was talking about, but the look on Alec’s face made him curious.

"Wait alright let me get this straight. Werewolf?" Liam interrupted pointing at Scott who nodded. "Werecoyote." He said pointing at Malia. "Banshee." Lydia put her hand up as if of it was roll call.  "And fox." He said turning to point at Kira.

"Kitsune actually." Alec interjected. When everyone looked at him he said. "What I listen. Sometimes. Maybe. Probably about twenty seven percent of the time." Stiles rolled his eyes trying not to chuckle at him.

"What are you?" Liam asked Stiles who started to look uncomfortable.

"Uh, for a little while I was possessed by an evil spirit. It was very evil." Alec nodded looking Stiles over.

"Respect." Alec said nodding at Stiles. Deciding that he was someone Alec wanted to be on good terms with. In his books anyone who could survive a possession of an evil spirit had to be really fucking strong.

"Why do I feel proud about getting his respect?" Stiles asked confused. Out of every comment he was expecting from Alec that definitely wasn't even close to what he thought it would be.

"What are you now?" Liam asked ignoring both Alec and Stiles.

"Um better?" Alec snorted at the look on Stiles' face. Stiles glared at him basically asking him to shut up. Alec threw his hands up in surrender trying to stop smiling.

"Are those for me?" Alec rolled his eyes. This kid is full of way too many questions. Although Alec was curious about the chains he was referring to. They were literally just sitting on the coffee table.

"No they're for me." Malia, Stiles' girlfriend, said. Her brown eyes went bright blue but Alec decided to ignore it.

"Nice." Alec commented winking at Stiles who went bright red. He tried to explain that that wasn't what they were for but got interrupted by Liam.

"How did you do that?" Liam asked Malia shocked.

“You'll learn, but first you'll need to get through the full moon." Scott said glancing between Liam, who was starting to look red, and Alec who looked as calm and disinterested as he always does.

"The moons already out." Alec glanced out the window seeing the moon high above the trees.

"And you're starting to feel something aren't you?" Everyone could tell Liam was feeling the pull of the moon. Alec wouldn't be surprised if he turned, or whatever it was werewolves did, right now. Stiles kept looking at Alec wondering why he wasn't being affected by the moon like Liam was when he noticed the ear bud he has been wearing. Whatever he was listening to must have been helping him keep control whether he knew that or not.

"I feel like I'm surrounded by a bunch of psychotic nutjobs. You guys are out of your freaking minds. I don't know how you did that eye thing and I don't care." Liam started yelling glaring at everyone in the room including Alec.

"Oh my god. And I thought I was a drama queen." Alec rolled his eyes but was confused. He's wondering the same thing Stiles was: why wasn't the moon affecting him like it is Liam? Although unlike Stiles he didn't realize that listening to his sister was helping him stay in control.

"I'm walking out that door right now! If any of you try to stop me, I swear to god, I'm gonna.." Laim glared at Alec and Alec swore he heard Liam growl at him.

"What's wrong? Liam?" Scott asked taking a step forward before Liam fell to the ground, causing him to stop moving.

"You don't hear that?" Alec takes earbud out to try and hear whatever Liam was gearing. Immediately his head felt like it was going to explode because of the noise. He could hear tires crunch on gravel and music playing loudly. It took everything in him not to slam his head against the wall to try and stop the noise. Stiles watched as his theory was confirmed whatever he was listening to helped anchor him and it did a pretty amazing job at it.

"Did you tell someone about this?" Scott started to look panicked, glancing at the two boys who looked to be in immense pain. He could hear the cars of people coming up the driveway.

"We told Mason." Alec grunted, digging his fingernails into his face drawing blood.

"You said it was going to be a party." Liam defended.

"Who did Mason invite?" Scott asked hearing more and more cars.

"Everyone." Kira answered watching the cars. Liam grew claws and started dragging them against the floor.

"The floors! Get Liam off the floors!" Lydia practically screamed, not helping Alec's head in the slightest. When Lydia tried to get Liam off the floors he growled and snapped at her which pissed Alec off. Alec let go of his head and took the two steps it took to get to Liam and grabbed his collar hauling him up to look at him. Stiles watched as Alec's phone and ear buds fell to the floor forgotten about.

"How about you calm the fuck down asshole. She didn't do shit to you so knock it the fuck off." Alec growled out before throwing Liam away from Lydia. Not hard enough to damage the floor but enough to get him away. He nodded to Lydia before the pounding got worse making him grab his head again.

"We need to get them to the boathouse." Scott grabbed on to Liam who was having the hardest time controlling himself and Kira grabbed Alec who was doing his best to stay in control. He kept repeating Lilians words over and over which seemed to help but not enough. Stiles grabbed Alec's phone to figure out what he was listening to and to give back to him tomorrow at some point.

Scott and Kira were trying to chain the two boys up to columns in the boathouse before they could shift but it wasn't going too well. Liam got out of Scotts hold and tackled him. Liam kept trying to scratch and bite Scott essentially trying to kill him. Alec broke away from Kira who then tackled Liam off of Scott. The two new wolves fought each other, both trying to go for the kill shot. Before either caused too much damage to the other Kira smashed an oar against both of their faces, knocking them out cold.

When Alec woke up he was chained up in the boathouse and he didn't like it at all. He started tugging at the chains. Liam woke up not long after and started tugging at his own chains harder then Alec was. Liams chains ripped off and he got up and jumped through the window leading to the woods. Scott chased after him telling Kira to make sure Alec doesn't leave.

When Alec finally broke his chains he sprinted off not waiting a single second for Kira to get her bearings. He ran off into the woods not knowing where he was going until he was miles into them. While he was running Kira called Scott and warned him about Alec escaping.

Alec smelled something while he was running, something familiar. He ran in the direction it was coming from coming out of the woods practically at his own house's back door. He could hear his sister in his room calling his phone over and over pleading for him to call her or at least let her know that he was ok. He felt himself calming down more and more until he was back to normal, no wolfiness anywhere to be seen.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 411 12
𝐑𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐘 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋 returns to Beacon Hills, expecting to continue her junior year of high school with her boyfriend and her friends. Ho...
753 6 13
Elimination (adj.) the complete removal or destruction of something. Why isn't Kate Dead? What is happening to Derek? And what the actual fuck is a D...
168K 5K 24
"Your a little crazy, Canova" "Your not so sane yourself, Dunbar" The one where Ryder Canova moves to Beacon Hills, trying to move on from a past he...
13.6K 260 23
This is season 4! The deadpool I'm so excited I'm sorry but everyone knows how my stories go I don't update a chapter at a time I update all at once...