Mr and Mrs - (BOOK 3)

By heyitsbubble

Just a marriage life of Apollo and Avalana Hamilton. More

Welcome
Chapter 1 - You are late
Chapter 3 - Extra Attention
Chapter 4 - Parents House
Chapter 5 - Hospital Visit
Chapter 6 - Trip
Chapter 7 - What if
Chapter 8 - Teenager in Love
Chapter 9 - Husband and wife thing
Chapter 10 - Not good at making plan
Chapter 11 - Magazine
Chapter 12 - Nervous Floyd
Cahpter 13 - Dance
Chapter 14 - Old Pictures
Chapter 15 - Baby Elle
Chapter 16 - Rest well coach
Chapter 17 - Old Memory
Chapter 18 - A day
Chapter 19 - Cupcakes!
Chapter 20 - Secretly saw you
Chapter 21 - Wife's birthday
Chapter 22 - Worried
Chapter 23 - Problems
Chapter 24 - Emergency Call
Chapter 25 - Beautiful Red Dress
Chapter 26 - Day off
Chapter 27 - Sleeping and Crying
Chapter 28 - Bad thought
Chapter 29 - Recovering
Chapter 30 - Just eat
Chapter 31 - How's Lana?
Chapter 32 - My calls?
Chapter 33 - Who's fault?
Chapter 34 - Pack your stuff
Chapter 35 - You're Sponsoring this
Chapter 36 - The ride
Chapter 37 - My worst
Chapter 38 - Face mask On
Chapter 39 - Beautiful Morning
Chapter 40 - The End
BONUS 41
BONUS 42
BONUS 43
BONUS 44
BONUS 45
BONUS 46
BOMUS 47
BONUS 48
Announcement!
Other Announcement

Chapter 2 - Time Management

37K 958 40
By heyitsbubble

Avalana Skylar Hamilton

Woke up early in the morning noticing that his muscular back is facing me, too tired to wait for him to come back from work last night. He always come home late but never complaining about how tired and hectic it was in the office.

I got up from the bed trying not to wake him from his peaceful sleep even though I know I wouldn't cause he is a happy sleeper lately. It is Saturday morning where he doesn't have to go to the office, or we can say finally a day off for him. His schedule has been so full and I am worry about his condition.

I walk into the bathroom to wash my face then brush my teeth, not forgetting to turn the aromatherapy on hoping that he is going to wake up relax. I turn the lights off then walk out of the bathroom, I found him still peacefully asleep in the same position since I woke up.

His eyelashes fall onto his cheek his breathing is so stable. I silently watch him sleep while thinking about how hard it is for me to have a quality time with him. The best time that I had with hims was those times where we were in high school, where both of us still had so many free times to spend.

I walk out of our room then making my way straight into the kitchen. I decided to make myself a breakfast cause I'm starving. We have a chef but yesterday I've told him that I'll be making breakfast for today cause sometimes I just want to cook for my own husband. I started to chop the vegetables while hoping that apollo won't get up until the breakfast is ready.

Saying his name felt unreal that we are married, cannot believe I got his last name now. It is almost a year after we got married and thankfully nothing change. He is a hard worker and I cannot complain about it, even though I always feel worried about his health.

Being the only child who is going to take care of his family's business is hard, I can feel how's Laura feels about marrying one of the busiest man alive.

I quit working at the hospital but thankfully Apollo's mom always asks me to come with her if she has any hospital visits so I can always get the feeling of being a doctor.

Apollo is always working and working and I always miss him every time he left the house, cause it is just me inside of this god damn penthouse.

Diana is always busy taking care of his child while Sarah and Floyd are always traveling around the world to help some foundation that helps kids who needs help especially in education. They actually volunteering and working as the publisher, they're actually working to make the world notice that there are people especially kids that need our help. That is so amazing of them, both of them are also still working on their business that includes some art thingy that I don't really understand.

I turn of the stove then I saw his appearance walking down the black marble stairs, my eyes look up at him who's not wearing any shirt. My eyes crawl from his feet onto his face. He is always walking around without any shirt every morning, knowing that we are the only people inside of the penthouse. He used to live here alone, so his behavior sometimes still showing like he is living individually.

His blue eyes still looked tired and that makes my lips curled into a smile, his eyes look up at mine then those lips slowly turn into a smile.

"Morning beautiful," he said before taking a seat right in front of me.

"Morning," I said.

"How are you feeling?" I asked him before he takes a sip of a juice from one of the glass cup on the table.

"Fine,"he said before his he's finally catch mine,

"Can you please come here," he suddenly asked.

I walk around the island table walking towards where he is sitting, he turns his seat around to face me before pulling me closer into a hug.

"I missed you so much," he said while snuggling his head onto my chest while my chin is resting right on top of his head.

"I'm worried about your health," I said to him.

He still has his eyes close while his arms wrapped around my waist.

"I'm fine," he said.

"Haven't really met you in person," i said.

Yes, I said that cause he always get up early in the morning then come back really late at night,

"I know I'm sorry," he said.

"Do we have any schedule tonight?" He asked me.

"Gabriel's house at 4," I said.

"Elle's birthday?" He asked me and to be honest, I feel grateful that he remembers.

"Yes," I smile.

"Who's going to be there?" He asked me.

"Our family, Gabriel and Laura's friends" I said.

I found it is sweet to be his only focus every time I'm talking, his strong stares have an effect on me.

"Sounds fun," he said then he smiles.

"Lets get into the couch while eating our breakfast," I said while started to hold into his hand, then we walk into our living room.

~

"Babe lets go we're going to be late," I heard his voice from downstairs.

"I'm ready I'm ready," I said as I run down the stairs after I tied my sneakers.

"Let's go" he said before holding on my hand.

He is the one who drove the car that day and we enjoy the ride even it'll take a few minutes to get into Gabriel's house cause it is pretty far from our penthouse.

~

We arrived at Gabriel house then parked right outside the main lobby. We got into their house then we split up just like that, I went to meet Laura while Apollo is probably looking for Gabriel.

"Hey Lana!" Laura greeted me.

"Hey laura"

"Oh my god happy birthday little angel!" I said to Elle who looks happily sitting on her baby chair.

"Hey Laura," I suddenly heard Apollo's voice.

"Hey Apollo how are you?" she said smiling.

"Good, where is Gabriel couldn't find him" he said.

"He should be around here, maybe putting on some decorations or taking care of Jacob," she said.

"Happy birthday Elle," Apollo suddenly walks closer into Elle.

"Laura can I hold her?" he asked her then Laura nodded.

He slowly picked Elle up from her baby chair and I can see that she is wearing a cute floral dress. She looks calm while smiling when Apollo picks her up from her seat, to be honest I actually feel worried that Apollo is going to make her cry.

"Lets go to the backyard," he said to her then left both of Laura and I inside of the kitchen.

"He seems pretty good with kids," Laura said before started to sit on one of the chair.

"It surprises me too," I said before taking a seat.

"How are you guys?" she asked me.

"We're fine" I let out a sigh.

"Why?" She asked me with a little smile on her face, knowing something happened.

"I just miss him having his time for me," I said to her.

"He always work work and work but you know I cannot blame him," I said to her while watching him carrying elle around the pool on the backyard.

"He'll change trust me," she said.

"Oh my friends are here gotta go" she said after checking on her phone.

"Okay" i smiled.

I see apollo is standing out there pointing on the pool with Elle sitting comfortably on his arm and somehow my heart touched, and my lips smile. It melts my heart to see him can be that sweet, he is so cold around anyone outside  but I'm so lucky that I can see these beautiful sides of him.

"Lana!!" I heard Jacob's voice from behind my back.

"Hey jai!!" I said before giving him a big hug.

Jacob is getting bigger and bigger and I'm scared that It is going to happen so fast like I just want him to be like this forever.

"Hey sis" Gabriel walks down the stairs while smiling.

"Hey Gabe" I said before pulling him into a hug.

"How are you?" He asked me.

"I'm good, how are you?" I asked him.

"I'm great" he said smiling.

"Where's Apollo?" He asked me.

I turn around to point into Apollo who is still standing at the same place at the back yard with Elle in his arm.

"Oh haha, he's going to be a good dad one day," he said then I frowned.

"Yeah" I laugh a little, covering my feeling of worried.

"Where's mom?" Jacob asked me.

"She's greeting her friends, she said they are here" I said then Jacob run away from us leaving just Gabriel and I.

"Hey are you okay?" He asked me.

"I don't know," I said before turning around to leaned into the island table while looking at Apollo.

"I just, I don't know," I said.

I really don't know how to explain about my feelings today it feels like I'm sad but I don't know why. I know I should feel grateful over everything I have, but something make me sad.

"Cannot believe Elle turns 1 today," he said.

"Time flies," I said.

"It is also one year since he told the world that you guys were engaged," he said then I smile.

"Yeah I remember," I said.

"I feel so grateful to have him in my life," I said.

"I know," he smiles.

We are staring at them until I hear that Laura's friends are getting into the house. I'm not so sure that I can remember them but I'm pretty sure I've met them a couple times at Jacob's birthday.

Both of Gabriel and Laura invited their friends who also have children so it is more like a playdate which is wonderful and cute.

"Where's the birthday girl?" Some of them asked then Laura called Apollo to come in.

Elle looks happy and active when she sees her mom, Apollo returned elle to Laura before walking into where I'm standing.

"She's beautiful," he whispered and that simple words make me smile.

"I know," I said then he put his arm around my shoulder before slowly leaning then gently kissed the top of my head.

I feel happy but also sad at the same time cause we've been trying so hard to have a child but somehow it always turns out negative and it hurts me every time I have a pregnancy test knowing that the result is going to be the same.

~

The party was over we excused ourselves then went straight home, the sky is pink and orange and it looks beautiful. The music is playing inside of our car I leaned my head onto the window, my eyes are keep staring at the sky while the car is moving in a high speed.

"Are you going to have a business trip next week?" I asked Apollo.

"I don't think so why?" He asked me.

"Nothing just asking," I said.

"Are you okay?" He asked me.

"I'm fine," I said without even looking at him.

"Didn't see your mom where is she?" He asked me.

He probably didn't really pay attention when I told him that mom is on a trip with her friend to Budapest. It was a late night talk and I thought he listened to me, he probably didn't really listen to what I was saying that night I remember he was typing on his laptop while I was talking.

"She's in Budapest," I said.

"With who?" He asked me then I let out a sigh.

"I've told you a few days ago before I went to sleep," I said before closing both of my eyes.

"Oh I remember," he said but I know he is lying to ran from an argument.

The car got into the basement and I can see couple of bodyguards are ready to greet us. It is annoying when we have an argument, but we have people watching around us. I know the bodyguard's appearance is for our own safety, but I always feel uncomfortable to always have them around.

"Then with who my mom goes with?" I asked him before the car engine stops.

"Her cousins" he said after turning off the engine.

I let out a sigh then I open the door then get out of the car, I walk into the elevator then push on the button which make the door opens directly.

I can hear his foot steps are chasing after me, he knows that I feel disappointed. But in the back of my mind I'm also asking myself am I too selfish and childish?

"Hey hey hey," he said while trying to stop me from walking away from him.

The door close behind him which left just the two of us inside of the elevator that brings us back into our penthouse, I turn around to give my back to him so he cannot see my face and I cannot see his.

"I'm sorry," he said.

"It's fine I'm not mad," I said to him while still facing the elevator wall.

"You lied," he said.

"You did too," I said.

"Your work,"

"Just, taking all over you" I said once the elevator door got opened.

"It's like I'm in a competition with another girl called work," I said while walking out the elevator.

"I'm so busy I'm sorry," he said.

"There is no super busy person, if you are super busy it means that you're not good at managing your time" I said to him.

"Okay what should i do to make it up to you?" He asked me.

I open the fridge then pour an orange juice into a cup to chill my mind. After I poured it i put it back inside of the fridge but when I turn around his body trap me between him and the fridge.

"I'm sorry," he said while trying to look at me.

I stay in a silent before looking down onto the black marble floor. I don't know but all I know I am in an unstable emotion that night. His finger put my chin up which make my eyes looking straight at him.

"Babe I'm sorry," he said.

"I missed you too" he said like he just read my mind.

His thumb slowly brushes against my left cheek before his pink soft lips slowly brush against mine, my eyes automatically close after tensing the sweet lips of his.

His lips slowly brushes mine kissing it passionately. Our lips connected with just a second while his body is still pushing me into the fridge, I missed the way he kiss me like this.

I just i missed him.

"I'm sorry," he said after slowly broking the kiss.

"I'm sorry too," i said.

"I just feel so lonely," I said then somehow a tears started to fall from my eyes.

"Diana is a mom now sarah is so far away and you, you live at the same roof as mine but I don't feel your appearance,"

"I'm worried about your condition I'm scared that you're going to get sick and I'm scared that you're going to forget me" I said with his arms stay around my waist.

"It feels like i have no one, I do love you I love you so so much" I said.

"I love you more and I'm sorry," he said before pulling me into a hug then gently brushed my back.

"I will never forget you, trust me you're always inside of my mind, I'm sorry if you feel lonely," he said while I'm crying on his shoulder.

"Apollo" my voice is so low because of crying and my vision is kinda blurry.

"Yeah?" He said.

"I missed you, i want you"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 454 9
Let's see..
21.2K 277 36
doctor husband who is strict and shy ,innocent wife.
3.1K 272 25
Two happily married men. Alexander Hamilton and John Laurens. Accept- they're kinda dating and fucking on the side. Sure, there's love between the tw...