Forever and Always // Zayn Ma...

By zaynsflawless

Rhiannon Crookes. A quiet country girl from a small town in England who spends her life hiding behind a fake... More

Part one
Part two
Part three
Part four
Part five
Part six
Part seven
Part eight
Part nine
Part ten
Part eleven
Part twelve
Part thirteen
Part fourteen
Part sixteen
Part seventeen
Part eighteen
Part nineteen
Part twenty
Part twenty-one
Part twenty-two
Part twenty-three
Part twenty-four
Part twenty-five
Part twenty-six
Part twenty-seven
Part twenty-eight
Part twenty-nine
Part thirty
Part thirty-one

Part fifteen

23K 185 33
By zaynsflawless

Hey guys, heres part 15:-) I did say 25 votes for the next chapter, then lowered it to 15, but I got 25 anyway yey. Please vote, add to your library, fan and comment, it means a lot to me. Enjoy:')

Part fifteen-

*Rhiannon's POV*

I was shocked when I heard that Chris had actually gone and told the press that. But why was I? I knew he was terrible, but I never knew he would lie to the whole world, just to make me sound bad...

I grabbed the laptop that was sitting on the kitchen table, not even bothering to ask who’s it was, and quickly typed ‘Rhiannon101’ into the username box, and my password. I needed to see just how much damage had been done. Somehow someone had leaked my twitter, and I had now gained over 10 thousand followers. God these fans were fast. I typed ‘Rhiannon’ into the search bar, and scrolled down hundreds of tweets.

‘@onedirectionsbiggestfan I can’t believe that this Rhiannon girl would be so horrible and cheat on her boyfriend!’

‘@1Dlover80 I know Zayns amazing, but no need to cheat on your boyfriend for him. Have some dignity.’

‘@1D4evaxoxo If Rhiannon cheated on her boyfriend for Zayn, then the cow is obviously going to do it to Zayn. How dare she steal him from me.’

‘@1Daremylifex_x This Rhiannon is ugly, why would Zayn date her? I bet she forced him to or something..’

A tear rolled down my cheek once I read them, but I quickly wiped it away. Zayn came over and sat next to me, pulling me into his arms. “Ignore them sweetheart, they don’t know the truth. As long as we do, nothing else matters.” He whispered. I nodded, and he kissed my head, before getting up and pouring himself a glass of water. When I was about to log out, one tweet caught my eye.

‘@zaynloverrrr Stop hating on Rhiannon, we hardly know anything about her and Zayn, or this Chris guy, so stop jumping to conclusions before we know the truth!’

I smiled. Why can’t all fans be like that? I quickly followed the girl and logged off. I ran over to Zayn and threw myself into his arms, wrapping my legs round his waist. A bit taken aback, he caught me and held me up. It’s a good thing he had fast reflexes, or that could have ended very differently...

“What’s up?” Zayn asked. “The sky.” I laughed. He stuck his tongue out, and then said “No seriously, vas happening?” Laughing at his use of his well known phrase, I look up into his maroon coloured eyes. “Nothing?” I state. “Well, it’s not every day your girlfriend comes and attacks you.” He said, laughing. “Attack you? I’m just showing you how much I loveeee you.” I grin, our foreheads touching. “Love me?” He said, raising an eyebrow, but a big smile spread across his face. I could feel my face reddening- I had never told Zayn I love him. He probably doesn’t think of this as ‘love.’ Well done Rhiannon, you’ve just gone and embarrassed yourself. “Ugh...well.” I stuttered, trying to talk myself out of it and save the embarrassment. “Babe, I’m joking. I love you too.” He said, before pressing his lips against mine. I tighten my grip on the back of his neck, and move closer to him. I could taste the tobacco and light hint of mint off his breath, as our lips moved in sync. “It’s unhygienic to do that in the kitchen y’know.” Louis said as he walked in. I pulled back immediately and jumped off Zayn, blushing. Gosh, I had been blushing a lot lately.

Zayn and Louis laughed at my reaction, and I blushed yet again. “Is there a sport for blushing? Because I would be pretty damn got at it.” I blurted out, giggling along with Louis and Zayn.  The rest of the boys, Danielle, Birgitte, Olivia and Georgina walked into the room. “What’s so funny? Birgitte asked, looking at us with an amused expression. “Nothing babe.” Louis said, running up to her and slinging her over his shoulder. She pounded on his back insisting that he let her go, and, eventually, he dropped her onto the sofa. I giggled at how childish they were, and we all went and took a seat, spreading ourselves around the room. I had begun to become good friends with Birgitte, although I wasn’t as close to her as I was with Danielle, but I guess that was because I had known Danielle for as long as I can remember, whereas I had only known Birgitte for a few days.

However I wasn’t really that close to Niall or Harrys girlfriends. Personally I think Harrys girlfriend Georgina is a bit of a slut; always banging on about what new handbag she wants Harry to buy her and constantly fixing her hair. We don’t talk, and I think we are both just fine with that.

And as for Nialls girlfriend Olivia, well, to me it seems like just a fling. I never see Niall texting her when she's not around, and they both flirt a lot with other people, but it’s not really any of my business.

“So what are we going to do about the whole Chris situation?” Liam asked, interrupting me from my thoughts.

Everyone turned to face me, and I just shrugged. What could I do? Go out to the world and just say it wasn’t true? Who’s honestly going to believe me? Unless... “I think I know. Instead of just insisting the rumours are not true, I’ll just confront Chris...” I trailed off. I knew I would have to do it sometime, but to be honest I had been putting it off. I was afraid. Afraid of being hurt again, and most of all, afraid of having to stay with him. “I’m coming with you.” Zayn said quietly. “What? No... I don’t want to drag you into this.” I said. All in all, I was about to do a celebratory dance right there due to the fact I wouldn’t have to face him alone, but it would be harsh to bring him into this. Its my problem, and no matter how afraid I was, it was my job to fix it.

 “I’m coming with you. I don’t care. If I don’t then you’re not going.” He said sternly. I couldn’t help but laugh. Where has this serious Zayn come from? “What?” He asked. “You are being all serious for once. It’s like you have taken Liam’s place.” Everyone laughed, and Zayn crossed his arms over his chest, pretending to be in a mood with me. “I can be responsible.” He said, turning his back to me. I sighed, and ran over to him, jumping on his back. Again, his fast reflexes came into action. “Awww, Zayn I’m only joking.” I said. He grinned, before I added. “But it’s kind of true...” He poked me, and got up, me still on his back. We said goodbye, and everyone wished us luck with Chris. I was certainly going to need it.

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

As we approached the door that was marked ‘18’, Zayn turned to me. “You ready for this?” He asked, giving me a small smile. “As I’ll ever be.” I sighed, fumbling to find the right key and inserting it into the lock. I was glad that I had kept the key; I wanted to get this done with, without having a door slammed in my face as soon as we knocked.

Firstly, I led him into the bedroom, making the least noise as possible. I grabbed one of the suitcases from under the bed that we had used when we moved here from England, and I threw all the belongings I had into it. Just as I zipped it up, a very shabby looking Chris came in. He had an empty bottle of wine in his hand, and looked a mess. Zayn looked a bit taken a back at the sight of him, and I began to question what even made me fall for him in the first place.

He came right up to my face and croaked “Hello sweetheart.” There was a strong smell of alcohol off his breath, and I could now see his eyes were all bloodshot. Before I had time to do anything, he leaned in and kissed me. I stepped back in shock, and finally pushed him away, Zayn then coming over and holding him back. He wriggled and cursed at Zayn until he finally let go of him, but was still very wary, assuring that he didn’t come to close to me. “What was that for?” I screamed at him. “Because you’re my girlfriend, remember?” He shouted back. “Even you are not that stupid. It’s over. I’m with Zayn. I can’t believe I ever laid my eyes on you.” I hissed in his face.

 The next role of events came by as a blur. I watched as he turned around, his fist coming into contact with Zayns face. I shrieked, and he turned to face me again. “Last chance, we can be happy together.” He said to me. I stared at him in disbelief, before giving him the obvious answer- no. That really pushed him to the limit. He grabbed my arm and twisted it. I cried out in pain, before Zayn came and pulled him off me, knocking him out.

“Baby, are you okay?” Zayn asked, kneeling by my side. “M-my arm.” I whimpered, fresh tears escaping my eyes. The pain was indescribable. “Make it stop, please, make it stop.” I cried into Zayn. “Stay strong, everything will be okay. Give me a minute; I just need to get help.” I watched as he typed something on his phone, and soon enough, Niall, Harry, Louis and Liam burst into the room. They stared at all of us in shock, and I saw Zayn give him I’ll-explain-later-look, before Harry and Louis ran over to me and knelt down beside me. They lifted me up, whilst Liam checked on Chris, and Niall got an ice pack for Zayns black eye.

Louis and Harry carried me down the many flights of stairs, and we all piled into Harrys range rover, squashing into the back together, whilst Louis and Harry were in the front. I cried silently into Zayn as pain rushed through my arm, as we made our way to the hospital. 

~~~~~

AUTHOR'S NOTE

 Sorry for the rubbish ending guys:(

This chapter took me hours to write, I have no idea why aha. 

Went to thorpe park yesterday with my cousin, it was amazing. The boys were also great on the olympics too omg:')

By the way, can everyone read @boneygirl98 and @1DAntiSpoons fanfics, they are amazing. Check them out:-)

Anyway, I'm gonna go now, 25 votes for the next chapter?xx

-Charlotte

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.1K 647 32
Addison is your normal teenage girl. About to be 18, loves One Direction like most other girls, has a best friend. One thing is shes in remission fro...
4.3K 16 22
Skye is the girl everyone wishes to be. But, the only way to learn about how that wish could be a bad one is by reading into her life and finding out...
2.3K 84 22
•Zayn Malik Fanfict• It has been about 10 years since One Direction has started. The boys' career has grown gradually slow. Sadly Zayn and Perrie ha...
16.4K 333 16
Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson, Liam Payne, Zayn Malik, and Niall Horan all knew they were different from the start. They met each other at school and...