Promise- A Bunny south park s...

By over-rated-username

Small, innocent, naive Butters gets a crush on the charming but perverted Kenny Mccormick. What could go wron... More

First Day of Fresh Hell
Pervert
It's Just Some Head Trauma, Relax!
Insecurities
Comfort
Break-Up Part 1
Break-Up Part 2
I'm Here
Overprotective
Mission Impossible
Nightmare -Part 1
Nightmare Part 2
A/N
The Big Rescue
Interrogation
The Baseball Bat
The F in Friends Stands for Flirting
Oh Look, Tolkien's Hosting A Party....Shocking
Tolkien's Part PT. 1
Tolkien's Party PT. 2
Emotionless
Not a chapter
I won't leave you
Orphanage?
Settling in
First night
I Love You
10 Years Later
New book

Boys night out

3.2K 98 296
By over-rated-username

Right I was supposed to post yesterday but forgot... Sorry.
Anyway I made this chapter a lot longer so

Enjoy!
______________________________________

Kenny's Pov :

I decided to get everyone together so we can get Butters out for a treat.

Kyle is feeling much better , according to Stan, and will be able to tag along.

Even Craig and Tweek offered to come,much to my suprise. Damien didn't have anything else to do , so he's coming. Pip wasn't able to come because he has piano lessons every Sunday afternoon.

I was in Craig Fucker's car with the rest of the gang. We were all talking about the up coming, important football game.

" It will be a stressful day." Stan commented, his face turning pale just thinking about it.

Kyle grabbed his hand "You'll be fine."

Craig sniggered "Gayyyyy!"

"C-CRAIG!" Tweek shakily scolded his boyfriend as Kyle turned red in the face.

"Says you, Tucker." Damien interrupted.  I was laughing my ass off silently.

"I'm allowed to say that, I'm gay too." Craig smirked in triumph as Tweek rolled his eyes and drank some more of his coffee.

"I didn't know you got your license,  Craig." I stated with a raised eyebrow.

"I only had it for a week or so." Craig replied nonchalantly "I almost failed my driving test  because I couldn't stop the car when it was necessary. Almost ran a little lady over."

I laughed " You seem so calm about that."

He shrugged "Does it seem like I give a fuck, Mcwhoredick?"

"Not at all, Fucker but being in prison isn't the best expierence in the world." I responded coolly.

Stan frowned "How the fuck would you know?"

I turned around to face him, which was really hard and exhausting to do by the way, since Tucker's car is smaller than my self esteem.

"Do you know who you're talking to? Motherfucking Kenny Mccormick, that's who. I know a lot of things."  I stuck out my tongue at him.

"Alright we are here, get your shit and  exit my car ." Craig waved us out.

"Alright, alright . Jesus somebody's on his period." I muttered as I left the car.

"I heard that poor boy." Craig slammed the door shut.

"This is where Butters lives now? " Kyle asked,then coughed.

I nodded and made my way toward the entrance.

The door opened automatically and we stepped inside.

"How long is this gonna take?" Craig whined.

"Stop complaining and follow me." I shushed him as I led the others toward the information desk.

There was no one there.

" Mr Blose is on break. He should come back in five minutes time." A voice came from one the waiting benches.

There was a black haired boy, with brown eyes and a piercing in his right ear, staring at us.

He looked about our age.

"Who are you ?" Damien questioned.

The boy shrugged "Cole, I'm a resident here. Been in an orphanage all my life."

"Like we care. Listen kid we are looking for someone." Craig folded his arms.

"They are either down here waiting for dinner to be made, or upstairs in their room. " Cole stood up.

He made his way right in front of me.

"Who you looking for?" He asked emotionless.

" Butters Stotch. Or Leopold whatever." I replied, I can be equally serious.

He grinned "The new kid, and my new roommate. Yeah, he's here. Upstairs actually unpacking."

"We would like to see him." Kyle found his voice.

Cole turned his attention to him "What if he doesn't want to see you?"

"I can assure you, he will." I frowned slightly.

"I don't know man, he may not want any company." He persisted.

"Can you just go get him." Stan was getting impatient, we all were.

He sighed "Whatever."

He turned and made his way toward the elevator as we sat on the benches.

"What an asshole." Kyle stated .

"He doesn't know us, we don't know him. What did you expect?" I murmured.

"O-oh G-GAH-od here t-they come." Tweek pointed shakily as the elevator door opened.

"Heya fellas. Oh boy did I miss you guys." Butters ran happily toward us.

"Hey Buttercup, how you doing?" I asked grinning  as he hugged me tightly.

"I'm good, Ken. What are you guys doing here?" He smiled warmly as we stood up from the benches.

"We are here to take you out for the night." Stan took the words out of my mouth.

Butters was flustered "Oh gee, you didn't have to."

"So who are these assholes anyway."  Cole asked, leaning on the wall.

Butters turned  around "Oh yes I forgot to introduce you guys. This is Cole , everybody. He's my roommate. Cole, these are my very good friends."

"Alright, does that mean you're not staying for dinner?" Cole asked, taking his phone out.

Butters was about to respond but Craig butted in.

"No he isn't , now let's get out of this place before I get cancer or measles from you people."  Craig started patting his foot .

Cole flipped him off, which was a mistake to begin with, you don't start a flipping off contest with Craig Tucker unless you are considered his friend.

I expected Craig to go all phsyco mode and jump on the 16 year old, poking his eyes out with his middle fingers but he just flipped him off and grabbed Tweek's arm, motioning  for us to follow.

We exited the building in a brief silence until we got in the car.

"So how is it here Butters?" Kyle asked,  trying to create a conversation, to kill some of the tension.

"It's alright. Not as bad as I thought it would be." Butters assured us.

We were talking about the orphanage and other boring stuff until we arrived at the restaurant.

"Oh geez , isn't this like a really expensive place Ken?" Butters look worriedly at it.

"Don't worry we are all paying for it." Stan re assured him.

I nodded "I saved enough money to pay my half of the check."

"I wonder how." Craig said in a monotone.

I ignored him as I grabbed Butters hands "Don't worry about it , Butterscotch."

He nodded still looking concerned.

We entered the restaurant,sat and the tables and the waitress took our orders.

After she left Kyle couldn't help but laugh.

"If Cartman was here,  he would order the whole menu and eat everything in two minutes flat."

"Agreed." I chuckled as Stan snickered  quietly.

"Are you sure we'll be able to make it back by 10?" Butters asked.

It was 8:07 at the moment and after dinner which would last half an hour let's say, we will go see a movie until half past nine and then we'll take him home.

"Yup, don't worry about it." I smiled.

"You can't have more coffee babe you will explode." Craig simply.

"Fi-ine but if I have a panic attack , it-t's your f-fault got it?" Tweek tried sounding mad but couldn't.

Craig grinned "Got it."

Our food arrived and after we finished eating , we went to see the Maze runner at the cinema and the movie was alright but I was never more happier than when Butters took hold of my arm and clinged on to me for dear life.

The movie ended and we had to bring Butters 'home'.

He fell aleep on our way there, his head resting on my shoulder.

"D'awwwww, look at them too love birds." Craig smirked .

I silently flipped him off " Sush you'll wake him up, you fuck wad. "

"Buttercup?" I poked him awake when we arrived.

"We here?" He rubbed his eye sleepily.

I nodded as I helped him out of the car.

He made his way toward the doors when he turned around.

"Thanks guys."

He waved and entered the building, humming.

Craig agreed to take us all home as long as we didn't make any noise since Tweek has fallen asleep too.

As I stood in the back seat of the tiny car, I could only think of  how miserable Butter's life was until now and how this might be his chance at a better one.

Whoo long chapter done. Also did you notice the  bold underlined words?  It was the first thing that Kenny said to Butters when they first met and to think they've come such a long way.

Anyway by you lot, see you on Wednesday!😋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 66 15
Butters and Kenny. Complete opposites. Leopold "Butters" Scotch was a student at the top of most of his classes, kind, and well.. has a normal life...
297K 6.9K 32
His name is Leopold "Butters" Stotch and he is 21 years old. He just moved to South Park, Colorado with his family. He is a sweet and well-mannered g...
19.1K 180 12
!!This book has been discontinued, sorry :( !! This book contains many different Bunny oneshots (Butters x Kenny), though most are probably going to...
225K 2.8K 32
Just some possibly long story one shots, slow updates depending on creativity. I do not own anything related to the show, art, etc. I just own the st...