Hybrid BTS x Reader

By Hyperchibi04

Your hybrids fight for your affection "Y/N! You're back~" Taehyung wagged his tail "I'm home! you giggled at... More

Home sweet home
Comments
Playtime
Their animal form
Jealous
Sweet Tooth
Friendly Date
The Recipe of Love
G.O.D. and the Sun
Neglected
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Suggestions
Day 5
All the Boys πŸ”₯
All the Boys ❀
Confession πŸ”₯
Match Makers ❀
To the Beach πŸ”₯
Sunny Disposition ❀
Behind the Scenes: Part 1 πŸ”₯
Bonus
Bonus
Waiting
Results
Behind the Scenes: Final πŸ”₯
Bonus
Hybrid Center
Save Me

Behind the Scenes: Part 2 πŸ”₯

4.9K 127 54
By Hyperchibi04

"Hyung, stop it."

Jin kept rubbing his head on Namjoon's neck, tickling the boy. Namjoon was still sober and he was having a hard time because of how clingy Jin was.

"But this just feels so riiiight~"

"Jin-hyung, you're drunk."

Namjoon sighed. Everytime Jin gets drunk, he becomes more affectionate and would do and say random things out of nowhere and to make matters worse, he acts completely like a spoiled pup.

"Let's go to our room now."

"I don't wannaaaa!"

"Kim Seok Jin."

Jin stopped his whinning and his ears twitched at Namjoon's command.

"I-I don't wanna go to sleep yet."

Jin puffed out his now flushed cheeks from having too much to drink. Namjoon sighed. Jin has always been difficult when he's drunk.

"Then let's do something else later."

Namjoon grabbed Jin's wrist dragging the drunk boy behind him. Jin could barely walk straight. Namjoon noticed and stopped walking.

"Why'd you stop?"

Namjoon knelt down his back facing Jin.

"Climb on."

Jin grinned and didn't even protest. He jumped on Namjoon's back wrapping his arms on his Alpha's neck while Namjoon supported his legs. Jin smiled, his eyes barely open. He continued to smell (see what I did there?) Namjoon's strong scent and fell asleep.

Namjoon and Jin's Room

Namjoon gently placed Jin on the bed and slid in with him. He watched the sleeping boy with a smile on his face. He played with Jin's hair making the boy smile in his sleep. Jin faced Namjoon and wrapped his arms around Namjoon's waist and with that, Namjoon fell asleep.

It was almost 1 am when Namjoon woke up to the sound of whimpering. He looked down on his chest and Jin was clinging onto him, soaking his shirt with his tears. Namjoon gently shook Jin awake.

"Hyung, wake up!"

"J-Joon..."

Jin hid his face on Namjoon's chest as he rubbed circles on the crying boy's back.

"You had a nightmare again. Was it about her like before?"

Jin nodded. Jin had been dreaming of his past owner, a kind old lady. She took care of him until her last dying breath. Jin was there when she died. The old lady's children never visited her and she treated Jin like her son. She taught him how to cook and be a gentleman. Namjoon have to say that she took great care of Jin and without her, he wouldn't be how he is today. Jin saw her die. He saw how life slowly left her kind eyes.

He had nowhere else to go. That's when Y/N found Jin. Jin was wandering around, all dirty but Y/N took him in, gave him a home and a family to love and care for him. As happy as he is, he still kept having nightmares of his past owner but this time was different. Jin had always been close to Namjoon the most and would always seek comfort to the younger hybrid. Namjoon felt something off, Jin never cried this much from just a nightmare.

"Do you mind telling me what the dream is about?"

Jin nodded silently and took deep breaths.

"I-It was the usual dream at first. My old owner dying and telling me to be happy and to find a nice new owner but after that, it wasn't her in my arms. It was Y/N dying and y-you looked at me with so much hatred in your eyes. You b-blamed me and left me. I tried reaching out to you but you n-never even l-looked back."

Jin started to sob again and Namjoon licked Jin's tears off and Jin started to giggle.

"You know me better than that, Jin-hyung. I'd never blame you. I could never do that to you."

"R-Really? Why's that?"

There was a pause. Namjoon froze and couldn't look into Jin's eyes.

"Joon, what is it?"

Namjoon grabbed Jin's neck and leaned in, kissing him. Jin was surprised at first but kissed back.

"Wh-What was that for?"

Namjoon tsked and looked at Jin straight in the eyes.

"Isn't it obvious yet?"

"Wh-What?"

"You're too oblivious. I guess I'd just have to show you."

"J-Joon!?"

Namjoon hugged Jin from behind, trailing kisses down his neck. Jin's breath hitched when Namjoon's hand slid in his shirt, rubbing his stomach sensually. Jin blushed and leaned his head back onto Namjoon's chest.

Jin whimpered when Namjoon's finger 'accidentally' brushed his nipple. Namjoon's ear twitched and could feel the buldge forming in his sweatpants.

Namjoon nipped Jin's cute dog ears making Jin moan.

"J-Joon, we should stop."

"I can't and I know you want this."

Namjoon said as he looked at Jin's crotch. Jin blushed, ashamed of himself.

"This is wrong!"

Namjoon flinched at his words and tears threatened to fall. He used his hair to hide his eyes.

"I'm sorry."

Namjoon got up, took his keycard and left the room.

"J-Joon, wait!"

Namjoon already left the room. He went to the hotel bar to get something to drink.

"Good morning, sir. What can I get you."

"Give me a Gin."

Namjoon smiled bitterly. It has always been his favorite drink. He drank and drank until the bartender stopped him.

"I'm sorry, sir but I think you've had enough."

"N-No. I-I'm not yet d-drunk!"

"Sir, please calm down."

The bartneder said calmly at Namjoon and he just ruffled his hair in irritation.

"I'll take it from here."

A slim girl told the bartender. He nodded at the girl and went back to cleaning the glasses.

"Come on, big guy. Let's get you to your room."

"N-No! I can't go back there..."

"Then where do you want to go?"

"Anywhere."

The girl could see the hurt in his eyes and didn't say more. She sling Namjoon's arm on her shoulder while she wrapped her other arm on his waist.

"Wh-Where are we going?"

"To my room."

Namjoon didn't say anything. Maybe this can make me forget.

The girl opened her room and placed Namjoon on her bed.

"So, look. I'm not here to take advantage of you or anything. You just looked so smashed and I wondered why."

"S-So you're meaning to say is that you brought me to your room to talk to me b-because you pittied m-me?"

The girl grabbed a bottle of water and handed it to Namjoon. He mummbled a thanks.

"That's pretty much it. I'm Jennie by the way."

"Namjoon."

"That's pretty bold of you. Taking a drunk guy in your room."

"I figured you were heartbroken so I doubt that you'd do anything to me when you clearlt like someone."

"Smart girl."

Jennie smiled at the compliment.

"So, what's the problem?"

Namjoon sighed and ruffled his hair again.

" I did something I shouln't have."

"To a friend?"

"He's more than a friend. He's like family."

"So it's a he. Tell me more."

"Jin and I...we're close. We're almost brothers but it's not enough for me. You know what made things worse? I took advantage of his vulnerability. I shouldn't have and when he told me to stop...I knew I crossed a line."

"Then why don't you just apologize to him?"

"I can't...I can't face him yet."

Namjoon and Jin's Room

Jin sat on the bed confused. So does Joon l-like me?

Jin hugged Namjoon's pillow inhaling his scent, relaxing him. Then it was all clear to him. The dream...he fell asleep because of Namjoon's scent and he dreamt of him. He loved him but he blew his chance.

"I shouldn't have pushed him away. I have to find him and tell him that I love him...where could he be?!"

Jin smacked his head. He was a dog hybrid. He can just follow Namjoon's scent."

In Jennie's Room

"It's now or never Namjoon."

Namjoon sighed and smiled at her.

"For a young girl, you're pretty mature."

"I'm 22!"

"I'm your oppa then."

"Whatever, just go get your man! Here's my number so you better update me tomorrow."

Jennie pushed Namjoon out of her room and hugged him.

"Good luck, oppa. I know you can do it."

Namjoon smiled at the small girl and hugged her back. He let go of Jennie and ruffled her hair making the girl swat his hand away.

He turned his head and there was Jin, breathing heavily, with anger in his eyes. Jin tuned his back on him and started to walk away.

"Go get him, tiger or fox. Just go!"

"Thanks, Jennie."

"He's gonna have sex. I just know it."

Jennie smirked to herself and went back to her room.

"Jin!"

Namjoon rushed into their room and closed the door.

"You were in her room. I saw you leave her room and she hugged you...you hugged back."

"It's not what it looked like."

"Then why were you in her room?"

"I- wait a minute, why are you acting like this?"

Jin blushed and turned his head away.

"Are you jealous?"

Jin's ears twitched and he blushed.

"You are. Does that mean that you like me too?"

"I don't like you, Joon."

Namjoon's ears flattened at his words and Jin immediately said after.

"I love you!"

Namjoon's eyes were wide in shock.

"R-Really?"

"I'm sorry it took me this long to realize it. I love you and Y/N."

"I know."

Namjoon grabbed Jin's waist and pulled him closer to him, their nose touching. Namjoon bit Jin's lower lip gently. Jin parted his lips wider for Namjoon.

" I love you, Jin."

Namjoon crawled on top of Jin, taking his shirt off while Jin unbottoned his panjama shirt. When the two were naked, Namjoon kissed Jin roughly.

"J-Joon!"

Jin whimpered when Namjoon pulled on his nipple. Namjoon leaned down and sucked on the older boy's nipple, making it even redder. Namjoon licked his navel then kissed his tip making his breath hitch. Jin grabbed Namjoon's hair as he took Jin whole.

"Joon, p-pull away! I'm going to cum."

Namjoon kept on going until Jin couldn't take it and climaxed in Namjoon's mouth.

"You taste good, beautiful."

Jin blushed and kissed Namjoon, throwing the younger off guard.

"P-Put it in me."

"Are you sure?"

Jin nodded and bit his lip.

"Then on your knees, beautiful."

Jin complied to Namjoon's command, his hips in the air. Namjoon licked his long finger and pushed one wet finger in Jin.

"I-It hurts."

"I know, baby. Bear with it for a minute."

And he did. Namjoon kept fingering him until he was loose.

"I'm going in now."

Namjoon positioned his tip on Jin's now swollen hole and entered him. Jin gasped at the new sensation.

"I-It's too big."

Namjoon grunted at how tight Jin was.

"Can I move now?"

Jin just nodded, trying to even out his breathing. Namjoon's thrusts were strong but slow making the dog hybrid want more.

"Faster, Joon!"

"Whatever you say, babe."

Namjoon went faster and harder. Jin grabbed for his aching erection but Namjoon stopped him.

"Don't. I want to see you cum just by me thrusting in you."

Jin whimpered, tears forming in the corner of his eyes but he nodded at his lover. With one final thrust, Namjoon came in Jin and Jin came on the sheets.

"We should probably clean that."

Namjoon smiled at Jin.

"Even in this situation, you still want to clean?"

Jin huffed and puffed out his cheeks.

"Well, sorry for wanting to sleep in a clean bed."

Namjoon kissed Jin's cheek and the older smiled at him. Namjoon grabbed a fresh new blanket to make the older happy.

"Rest up, babe."

"Love you, Joon."

Namjoon pulled Jin to his chest and nuzzled his hair.

"Love you, too, Jin."

Not to be a hater but I don't really ship RM with Jennie but I can see why people do. They're both great rappers and very mature. I still like NamJin better hehe~ Hope you liked this chap and thank you for all the support you give! Every vote and comment really makes me happy and I hope you keep loving this story. Have a great daaay~

Love, author-nim

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 464 36
[ "Help me," I whispered, still oblivious of who the person with me is. And finally I felt something I never felt before. Warmth. ] β€’Reader x Kim Tae...
1.6M 68.1K 77
Y/n is sick of being lonely. Her parents died three years ago, her only friend moved away. So whats the harm in adopting seven cats. But here's the c...
108K 5.6K 38
His pink hair, his dimples, his tall figure. You remember those things. But you have no idea who he is or why he keeps showing up around you. You kne...
89.8K 3.7K 12
"Why so grumpy Lil Meow Meow?" "The fuck did you call me?" Yoongixreader