๐€๐‚๐‚๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„๐๐“๐€๐‹ | ๐ฌ๐š๐ข...

By -sugarush

โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐’Œ๐’–๐’”๐’–๐’ ๐’™ ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’…๐’†๐’“ โ›“ โ แต—แตƒแตแต‰ แตสธ สฐแตƒโฟแตˆหข โฟแต’สท, สธแต’แต˜ แตƒสณแต‰ แต—สฐแต‰ แถœแตƒแต˜หขแต‰ แต’แถ  แตสธ แต‰แต˜แต–สฐแต’สณโฑแตƒ โž โ‡ in which a sleep-d... More

โ€ขdream ingredientsโ€ข
โœ“ || 14.4 g unflavored gelatin
โœ“ || 2 tbsp instant coffee
โœ“ || 1/4 cup sugar
โœ“ || 1/2 cup condensed milk
โœ“ || 1/2 cup heavy cream
โœ“ || 4 cups of water
โœ“ || 1 pinch of frustration
โœ“ || 3 pieces of roses
โœ“ || 2 VIP tickets
โœ“ || 1/2 dozen of cupcakes
โœ“ || 3 plates of mango float
โœ“ || 10 mins. of invisibility
โœ“ || 2 fistful of x-mas spirit
โœ“ || 1 dose of fairy tale
โœ“ || 1 sprained leg
โœ“ || 2 cups of lies
โœ“ || 1 hit of love bug
โœ“ || 1 dream boy
โœ“ || 1 self confession
โœ“ || 1 fanboy
โœ“ || 1 box of pocky
โœ“ || 1 outing in the beach (part 1)
โœ“ || 1 outing in the beach (part 2)
โœ“ || 1 warm night
โœ“ || 1 night of feelings
โœ“ || 1 disastrous psychic
โœ“ || 1 skip of heartbeat
โœ“ || 1 night of lights
โœ“ || 1 soft boy
โœ“ || 1 cliche confession
โœ“ || 1 cup of fear
โœ“ || 3 little white lies
โœ“ || 1 good night
โœ“ || 1 blissful afternoon
โœ“ || 1 healthy dose of reality (part 1)
โ€ขcoffee jello with a tint of lifeโ€ข
โ—‰sequel is up!โ—‰
โ—‰thank youโ—‰
โ—‰new saiki k short fanfic releasedโ—‰

โœ“ || 1 healthy dose of reality (part 2)

49K 2.5K 6.7K
By -sugarush

The two of you circled around the amusement park and you haven't noticed it but the sun was already getting ready to have its rest. Currently, Kusuo is taking you to the town's shrine to which you actually suggested to visit.

You heard a lot of rumors that whatever you wish in that place, the Gods will immediately grant it. Once you arrived in the shrine, adrenaline started to pump around your body as you planted your feet just a step away the rope that was used to ring the bell once you are done wishing.

You glanced back at the teenage boy standing behind you who you caught observing you. A huge grin crawled towards your lips, pulling him towards you.

"I want you to go first." You suggested, walking away from your current position to make way for Kusuo to make his wish.

"I.. actually don't believe-"

" Come on... You won't lose anything if you'll try right?" You clasped your hands together, persuading him to go on with the wishing.

Kusuo slipped out a sigh before taking a step closer towards the rope, focusing his sight on it for a few seconds and fluttering his eyes close afterwards.

Your gaze landed on him, his head hung a little low and hands shoved inside the pockets. For some reason, the sight of him seriously yet silently expressing whatever it is he was aiming to have even if he just recently state that he doesn't believe in this wishing thing was really adorable for you.

The huge teasing grin was replaced with a sincere smile as you found yourself mesmerized by the boy a few steps away from you. The alluring sound of the bell knocked on your ears as you snapped back to reality, signalling you that he was done.

"Your turn." He stated, taking your hand and pulling you beside him which caused you to almost tumble towards the ground. Before you could even say an angry remark, he left you alone on the wishing area to give you some privacy despite the fact that he could actually clearly hear your thoughts.

Again, due to how you technically forget about things even if it was really significant in your life, you again forgot that he could hear anything that goes out of your mind. You clutched on the rope before exhaling a huge amount of air and shutting your eyes closed.

The sight of Kusuo a few moments ago while he was wishing played in your mind and a wish was finally generated.

'I wish that... whatever Kusuo was asking for, he will be given a chance to achieve it.. I guess that's just it for today..' He blinked his eyes continuously, confusion trailing behind it. He wasn't expecting that wish from you at all, his mind now bombarded with a lot of questions out of awe.

You opened your eyes before ringing the bell, looking over at the strawberry colored haired boy and skipped towards him afterwards. 

"Let's go?" You stretched your hand out for him to reach it, only for him to end up staring at it, his mind too occupied to process what you were doing. You cleared your throat, pursing your lips in a rather displeased manner before wrapping your arm on the back part of his waist and inched him closer towards you since his shoulders were too high for you to reach.

He just let out a small smile with your action, his sight glued on the road as you two started to walk.

"Hey (Y/N)..." He trailed, eyes still avoiding to look at you directly due to the too much butterflies manifesting his stomach. It was actually a nice feeling.. the kind that an 8-year old feels upon seeing his or her first puppy love eating a snow cone with a handful of ice cream smudge spread on their face.

You simply responded him with a hum, signing him to continue. There was a moment of silence, three minutes and 27 seconds to be exact... but for some reason, it wasn't awkward at all.

"Thanks..." You didn't actually get the reason why he said this but just went along with it... You didn't want to ruin the mood that was setting that very moment so you only gave a nod with a petite close lip smile hanging on your lips.

  ◉◉◉ 

The fourth movie you were watching with Kusuo just showed its credit scene, your chin now resting on your knees as you hugged it even closer towards you, your back comfortably leaning on the cushion pillow of your sofa.

You are now currently in your house and despite it being really super duper late, he was still here with you. Even if you have already tried pushing him out, he still managed to get back in and it was starting to get in your nerves.

"Hey... won't your parents be worried that you're still not home this hour?" You asked out of nowhere, your eyes now starting to get heavy. You wanted to sleep but you were not comfortable to doze off while someone is lurking around your humble home. He might have already slept in your house twice yet you're still not open with the idea of him being able to stroll around unsupervised.

He shook his head from left to right, sight now glued at you. You took in a deep breath, exhaling it and looking at him directly.

"Then why are you still here? Are you experiencing some kind of voodoo shit? Or are you kicked out by your parents because they finally decided to replace you?" You continued to tattled, your voice becoming a little strain from the need of rest. Kusuo remained silent, still not breaking his gaze at you as if he doesn't want to miss something.

He stood up before picking you up easily from the floor like you were only a paperweight to him. You were too tired, your body too drained in energy to actually react and fight him. For the nth time this day, everything became so silent, none of you was saying a word as he carried you towards your bedroom and placed you ever so gently on your bed.

"Can I... sleep beside you?" His soft yet deep voice circled in your ears, your face heating up so much but you're again too tired to even notice it.

"Kusuo, you've done that before without even asking if it's alright because you already know what my answer would be." He blinked, unable to process what you were trying to say since your thoughts were nowhere to be heard.

"Is that... a yes?"

"No, what the heck." You snorted, groggy laughs sliding down from your mouth before it was stopped when you felt the bed creaking, indicating that he actually didn't listened to you and still lye beside you.

"What part of no-"

"Is it wrong for me to want to be with you for awhile?" He mumbled, wrapping his arms around you and pulling you closer towards him until your head was resting on his chest, his heartbeat displayed so freely towards you.

The warmth of his presence gave you instant comfort that it was not later than a minute when Kusuo started receiving snores from you. He huffed for a quick second which was then replaced with a bright beam as he buried his nose on your hair.

"Is it wrong to love you this much?" He whispered, the intention of waking you up was never present.. he just wanted to say that to you, but he doesn't want to get hurt...

he doesn't want you to get hurt..

His sight shifted towards the source of the melodic sound of ticking which was obviously the clock adorning your wall just above your soft colored wooden drawer.

A certain memory bombarded his mind as it started to ache sending pain all over his body.

"Hey otouto, about that thing that you made me decipher some days ago.. I just found out that there was actually a meaning on those words that I skipped since I had a hard time understanding it.." The blonde boy scratched his nape rather slyly as he just told his younger brother his mistake. 

His words alone caused a foreign feeling to subside within the younger teen as he raised his eyebrow, signing Kusuke to continue.

"It said something about a date... 5th of November... and a time something like before the hour hand rests at 12 in the midnight.. if the boy chooses to let her go, then the bird will be free however if the time exceeds after that and the boy chooses to remain silent, the bird shall stay in its cage forever... cheesy wew.. I've said too much, didn't I?"

Kusuo snapped out from his flashbacking, a huge lump of saliva barricading his throat in an uncomfortable way. Today was November fifth and no matter how much he doesn't want to, he knows too well what the passage meant.

11:55.. he has five minutes left to decide... should he let the girl that he loved so dearly give the well deserved ticket on going back home... or should he let his feelings win over him?

He loves you- no scratch that... He'll suffocate if he lives in a world without you...

yet he will also die if he sees you slowly drowning with his pathetic excuses to keep you staying with him..

But... you will understand him, right? If he chooses to lie just to be with you?

Is that selfish? Would you call him selfish?

Well, if that will be the case... then he'd rather be called a selfish liar if that would mean that he could spend another second with you.

It is decided then..

He moved his hand towards yours before squeezing it lightly and placing gentle kisses on it. He scooted down to meet your eyes that was peacefully shut closed and gaze at it directly, your chest heaving up and down along with some soft snores that were slipping out of your lips.

Kusuo placed another set of peck on your forehead and proceeding to your nose without breaking the chain of kisses. Before he could arrrive at your lips, he paused for a couple of seconds, staring at it as he felt his heart burst into different emotions upon realizing something...

He loves you way too much..

With his lips quivering, he gave you a kiss without waking you up, both of your lips perfectly fitting each other. Pulling away with a shaky smile, he rested his forehead against yours and said these words that will forever be part of his existence...

"Please... remember me..."

  ◉ ◉◉ 

"Hey! Ms. (L/N)! Wake up!" 

Your eyes shot open as you felt some strong shaking and grip on your shoulders. Huge amount of light encircled your vision, blinding you temporarily.

"Are you aware that sleeping between club hour is a huge factor of demerit! You should be thankful that you're new here, or else I immediately reported you to the prefect of students!" You recognized that it was your club moderator rattling on your irresponsibility. You looked around to realize that you were currently in the dusty storage room, the room where everything started...

You're back

"W-what day is it?" You asked in a rather rough tone due to your throat being hoarse for some unknown reason.

"What are you talking about young lady? November 5 of course. You just slept for an hour, not an eternity! Now stand up and continue dusting, I'll make sure to check on you next time to prevent you from slacking off." And with that, the middle-aged woman went out of the old book-infested room.

You sat up, your head feeling like it could break any second. It was not long when you realized that the book that played you was resting comfortably on your lap. You immediately took and scanned it but it was again... blank...

If you just slept for an hour like what your teacher said.. then doesn't it mean that.. all of that was just a dream? Those almost two years of memories... was that worth nothing?

It must not be... It felt so... real...

A foreign burning feeling in your lips was felt as you tried processing everything. You placed a finger on it to try easing the pain but this act alone made you realize something...

"Kusuo..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

437K 13.3K 39
โ†ณ"ษขแดแดแด… ษขส€ษชแด‡๊œฐ, สแดแดœ'ส€แด‡ ๊œฑแดœแด„สœ แด€ ษดแดœษช๊œฑแด€ษดแด„แด‡." โ†ณ(ส/ษด) (สŸ/ษด). แด€ ส™ส€ษชแด›ษช๊œฑสœ, ๊œฑแด€ส€แด„แด€๊œฑแด›ษชแด„, ๊œฑษดแด€ส€แด‹ส ษขษชส€สŸ แด›สœแด€แด› ๊œฑแดแดแด‡สœแดแดก แดแด€ษดแด€ษขแด‡แด… แด›แด แดแด€แด‹แด‡ แด€ แด„แดสŸแด…-สœแด‡แด€ส€แด›แด‡แด… แด˜๊œฑสแด„สœษชแด„ ๊œฐแด€สŸสŸ ๊œฐแดส€ สœ...
104K 4K 20
Where the only flaw of the most boring girl of PK. Academy is that she doesn't like coffee โ”€and therefore, ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ซ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ. WARNING! It has...
833K 25.6K 35
(Important: DO NOT REPOST, STEAL OR COPY my work, please!) Status update: DISCONTINUED since 2021 [Requests are not open anymore, sorry!] Have you ev...
87K 2.2K 20
why fuck reality when you can just fuck with your fantasies ( อกยฐ อœส– อกยฐ)แ•— . . . . . โ„ขcompleted: 16/06/2020