Mine (Urban Lesbian Love Stor...

By PUSSYFAIIRY

©thedominantpiece More

Mine (Urban Lesbian Love Story)
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 2

24.5K 564 30
By PUSSYFAIIRY

Storm.

Today was Saturday and I was off of work. Ciara and I have been texting for a while now and we planned to go out today when she gets off of work. I got a call from Natalie saying she got some smoke. I threw on my sweat pants and Jordan's then was on my way.

Natalie was my sister since day one, she's been with me when my parents died and when I was on my own.

I walked in and saw her rolling up the blunt. I sat down next to her.

"Wassup? Haven't heard from you and Jassy in a while." She laughed, clearly she had already smoked some.

I chuckled. "Bruh we've been busy and plus I got a girl now."

Her eyes went wide. "You staying with one girl? That's new. What the hell did Jassy tell you?"

"That I needa stop worrying about my hoes and stick with one girl for the time being. But enough of that, let's get high bitch!" I laughed and took the blunt.

Ciara.

I had just got off of work and was getting in my car when my ex, Jacob came running to me. I tried to hurry and get in my car but he stopped me.

"Wassup beautiful?" He smiled.

I rolled my eyes. "What the fuck do you want, Jacob? I got somewhere to be right now."

"Like where? You have enough time so don't be in a rush." He licked his lips at me and winked.

"Bye Jacob. If I see you again, it'll be the last time!" I yelled and drove off.

Jacob was my ex from high school, he wasn't always a jerk, he was sweet and cared about me. One day some girl named Faithe came thinking she's a bad ass and took him from me. Not that I was mad, he cheated anyway. But it's the fact that he thinks he can get back with me after three years.

I walked in my apartment and hurried to get ready. I knew Storm was probably wondering where I was. I took a shower, got out and then put lotion on and got dressed. I sprayed perfume and put on my jewelry then fixed my hair. I grabbed my keys and purse and walked out. Right when I was in my car Storm called.

"Sorry Storm I'm on my way now." I say driving off to the movies.

She chuckled. "Aw okay. I thought you stood me up."

I laughed. "No I didn't love. I'll see you in 15 minutes."

"Aight bye boo." She hung up.

I smiled and put my phone down. I think I like Storm, she's so gorgeous and her personality is amazing. I parked in the lot and got out looking for her. She was sitting on the bench eating some chips. I walked over to her and sat down smiling.

"Hey loser." I nudged her.

She laughed and hugged me. "Wassup ugly? You ready?"

"Yeah."

"Storm, baby, I haven't seen you in so long. I missed you a lot." Some rachet hoe said hugging all over her.

"Uh hi, Rachel." Storm seemed annoyed by her.

"When can I meet you again? Ya know!" Rachel said biting her lip at her.

" Not ever again...I got a new girl." She pulled me by my waist and kissed my cheek, I just blushed in the process.

"Oh I'm always gonna be your first and last so don't think this bitch is always gon' be here for you. I will always love you, Storm." She grabbed her face and kissed her, my heart dropped.

She smirked at me and walked off. I wasn't even offended by her calling me a bitch, I've been called so much more and I just know how to ignore ignorant people like her. By now I didn't even wanna watch the movie. I wanted to tell Storm how I felt now.

"Storm?" I looked at her and moved to where I was facing her. "Were you serious when you said I was your girl?"

She chuckled and looked at me. "If I asked you, would it be a yes?"

I shrugged smiling. "Maybe....maybe not but I need to tell you something. We've been talking for weeks now and I've grown to like you more than a friend. You're gorgeous, know how to make me feel special, you make me get butterflies in my stomach when I see you, and your personality is responsible for all of it. What I'm saying is that I like—"

Storm.

I kissed her....I finally kissed her. She was talking too much but it's cute, she is too. Ciara is everything I need right now, the one who I can see myself with. She's more than perfect to me and will always be. She put her arms around my neck, I picked her up and now we were making out. I pulled back and sucked on her neck, she moaned softly.

"Ciara, will you be mine?" I said through the kiss.

"Yess. " She let out a lingering moan.

**EDITED 10/2018**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

462K 16.1K 37
Who would've thought I would fall for her. Shes was your typical girl who you thought was a player but to be honesty she just wanted to be loved by s...
440K 15.6K 65
(COMPLETED) ©cherryeon7 2021 NEEDS A LOT OF EDITING! . . Y/N...a girl with her only supporting pillar Cherry enjoying the best day of her life until...
158K 7.9K 51
New City. New School. Senior Year. Robyn Rihanna Fenty was shipped and moved to live with her aunt after her parents unfortunate and unexpected death...
100K 3.4K 25
"Anybody can say I love you, but everybody ain't faithful." "Don't let anyone bring you down or break your barriers." "You are a phenomenal woman."...