The Suoh Family ( A Ouran Hi...

By joky04

After living in The United States, Boston for two years the Hitachiin twins ( Hikaru and Kaoru) and Haruhi Fu... More

Chapter 1 (Graduation)
Chapter 2 (Return Home)
Chapter 3 ( wedding)
Chapter 4 ( The Honeymoon Part 1)
Chapter 5 (The Honeymoon Part 2)
Chapter 7 ( The Hitachiin family)
Chapter 8 (The News to the family)
Chapter 9 (The Morinozuka's ideal Honeymoon)
Chapter 10 (A Haninozuka catastrofy)
Chapter 11 ( The new boy in school)
Chapter 12 ( Who would have thought)
Chapter 13 ( The first check-up)
Chapter 14 (The first Mock-Trial)
Chapter 15 (Tamaki's secret)
NOT A CHAPTER
Chapter 16 (Different types of families)
Chater 17 (Do you see Baby's on the way?)
Chapter 18 (Just more and more trouble)
Chapter 19 (We come and go)
Chapter 20 (What we least expected)
Chapter 21 (Are we there yet?)
Chapter 22 (The host club's memory's)
Chapter 23 (Are you thinking what I am thinking)
Chapter 24 (Truth Comes Out)
Chapter 25 (The Ball)
Merry Christmas and Happy Anniversary

Chapter 6 (Meeting the Family)

959 17 1
By joky04

As the group arived at hte airport they all decided to go home and then they would all meet up at the Suoh Estate # 2, Takumi and Mitsuru went with Tamaki and Haruhi to their new home, but when they go there they were surprised to see a limmo that looked like the one they were in and a purple Ford, Haruhi recognized the Ford it was her dad's car.

''Tamaki, Takumi you both might want to hide behind me and Mitsuru'', Haruhi said.

''Why is that Haruhi my dear?'' Tamaki asked.

''My dad is here and he will kill you fo spending a week with me in an island, and since he doesnt know who Takumi is he will try to kill him as well'', She said as both Tamaki and Takumi hid behind their wifes.

''THEY ARE HERE THEY ARE HE...............'' Yuzuru screamed once he saw Haruhi the he was cut off when he saw Tamaki hiding behind her and then he noticed Mitsuru and he saw Takumi behind her. Tears began to roll down hi face as he slowly fell to the ground, '' Tamaki why are you hiding behind Haruhi and who is this woman with with TTTaaakumi hiding behind her?'' he asked.

"Father Takumi and I might have bumped into each other in our honeymoon, a few hours after you, mom, and Ranka left, Haruhi was heading to the pool with the other girls while us guys were trying to find something to do while the girls went shopping and at first Haruhi  saw Takumi and thought it was me cheeting on her anf well then when I got to the pool I found Haruhi crying and then I saw Takumi, after that we have spent time together and Haruhi convinced Mitsuru to come live with us instead of going back to France", Tamaki said while looking in between his brother and his Father..
"And I can only assume that youbare Takumi's wife Mitsuru", Yuzuru saif as he looked at both his son's, Takumi wrapped hid arm around Mitsuru and Tamaki around Haruhi.

"TAMAKI HOW DARE YOU CHEAT ON MY DAUGHTER", Ranka screamed only seing Takumi and Mitsuru, then he noticed Haruhi and Tamaki., "TAMAKI YOU NEVER TOLD ME YOU HAD A TWIN'', He said up to Tamaki with a bat.

''WOW Dad, this is Takumi Tamaki's younger brother'', Haruhi said as she covered Tamaki from her Dad.

''What's all the comotio.............'', Anne-Sophie said, '' TAKUMI, MY LITTLE BOY, OH HOW I HAVE MISSED YOU''.

''It's nice to see you too mom and dad'', Takumi said while he hugged both his parents, '' Mom, dad already met her but you haven't, This is my wife Mitsuru, we just married, actually we met Tamaki and Haruhi during our Honeymoon, and well Haruhi convinced us that we should come live with them''.

''It's nice to meet you, you must be Anne-Sophie and you sir must be Suoh I have heard a lot from the both of you in fact, Anne-Sophie my family's company was friends with your family's company'', Mitsuru said.

''Oh really dear, well what's your family's last name to see if I can remember?'' Anne-Sophie asked.

''My family is the Kanoya'', Mitsuru said.

''WAIT ARE YOU RELATED AT ALL TO KANOYA MEGUMI?'' Tamaki asked a bit embarrassed since Haruhi was there.

''HUH, Why yes I am her younger sister'', she answred.

'' Are your parent's on good notes now?'' Haruhi asked, Why didn't I ask this before, she thought.

''Oh yes, after my sister came back from Tokyo she told Dad and Mom how she felt and somehow they managed to work it out'', said Mitsuru remembering what her sister had told her, ''She also talked about this young man who looked like Takumi and this other boy who was confident and someway or another he helped her with her feelings''.

''Oh you don't know that boy who helped her was Haruhi and I was the that looked like Takumi, you know at that time I used to think that what I had for Haruhi was Fatherly love but the when Kanoya-San came her recemblace to Haruhi kind of made me spend more time with her than my other friends'', Tamaki said remembering how the club had helped him realize what he felt for Haruhi.

''Your sister caused Haruhi to get Jeolus, Aren't I right?'' Tamaki asked as he showed Haruhi hi puppy dog eyes.

''Kind of, but at that time I had just realized my feelings thank's to Mai and well then than's to you sister Tamaki realized his'', Haruhi said while giving Mitsuru a smile.

''To be honest Haruhi I have nevern though of you as a crossdresser, How did that happen'', Mitsuru asked making Tamaki blush with embarasment.\

''It was all the Host club's fault they all though I was a boy and then I got nervous because Tamaki was flirting with me which led me into acidentaly dropping this 8 million yen, but at the time I couldn't pay that so I ended up becoming a Host, and that's what happend though Tamaki was the one who requested it and he was also the last one to find I was a girl in the host club'', she said as memories came flying back.

DING

DONG

DING

DONG

A maid walked toward the door as they made their way to the diner table.

''Excuse me Masters and Mistresses but all your friends are here do I let them in?'' Shima asked. (SHIMA SECOND ESTATE HEAD-MAID).

''You know Shima we come in even when the Boss say's NO, like we care'' The twins said as they walked in without permission and in back of them everyone else was standing.

''What are you guys doing here?'' Tamaki asked a bit worried that Haruhi and him might have forgotten something important.

''How rude Tamaki you forgot that Hikaru, Kaoru, Naomi, and I are getting married, today is Hikaru's and Kaoru's bachler party and Haruhi is coming with us to celebrate in the same Hotel we celebrated hers'', Masami said like it was something normal.

''Yeah Tono you and Takumi will be coming with us over to our manssion while Haruhi and Mitsuru go with them !!!'' Hikaru said.

Minutes later the two groups of seven were heafing their different ways.

AT THE HOTEL ROOM

''Everyone to sleep and Renge this one please try and not move from this room I am a lot more active than Haruhi is I will not tolerate it you got that, and that goes for everyone else except you Naomi since it's you wedding too!!!'' Masami said as she headed towards her bed after explaining every rule to the other ladies who were shivering.

''What exactly happened the night before you wedding Haruhi?'' Mitsuru whispered since neither of them could fall asleep.

''Well Renge had this idea that we should go and decorate the location where we held the after party and then then try and fix whatever was left to do in the chapel, by the time we got to bed it was over 10:00 pm, and then Renge went missing 10 minutes after Natsumi found her sleeping in the bedroom and pulled by her ear until she was next to her sleeping bag, and then we all fell asleep'', Haruhi said remembering the week before.

''Ah I see'', Mitsuru whispered back to her but it was just a little bit loud.

''Are you guys still up'', Natsumi asked as she stood up and just took a seat in the sleeping bag, '' I can't sleep and you guys look like you can't either, can I join you conversation'', Natsumi asked feeling a bit uncertant since Haruhi and Mitsuru were technically sisters now.

''SURE'', Both Natsumi and Haruhi answered at the same time.

''You guys act , and look like sisters, can I join you too?''Reiko asked as she did the same that Natsumi had done.

''Sure you can join us too Reiko'', Mitsuru said as Haruhi just nodded.

The girls spent hours talking to each other until they fell asleep.

BACK AT THE HITACHIIN MAIN MANSSION

''WE ARE SO NOT SLEEPING TONIGHT'', The twins both chered.\

''You guys are going to be so tired and sleepy tomorrow'', Honey said as he took a seat near Mori.

''Yeah'', Mori agreed.

''I don't know about you but I am heading to bed'', Tamaki said walking over to his sleeping bag.

''Watch out Boss we might have done something bad with that sleeping bag'', the twins both said making Tamaki go to his EMO CORNER .

''Relax Tono we didn't do anything'', Kaoru asured him, Tamaki made his way back to the slepping bag.

''I am going to bed too, and DO NOT WAKE ME UP BEFORE 10:00 AM'', Kyoya made clear.

''I will be doing the same as Kyo-Chan and Tama-Chan'', Honey said in a complete adorable childish voice.

''Master's you have a visitor'', A maid said walking up to them.

''Oh really who?'' Kaoru asked.

''Oh it's jus me'', At the sound of this voice the pair of twins hid behind a couch, and the others did the same just to make sure they were save.

''HIKARU, KAORU Stop hiding from me I came for the wedding to say ''CONGRATULATION'' and now I leave'', the lady said walking out the room.

''By the way thank's Grandmother'', They both said as they got out from behind the couch, ''And hello Grandfather''.

''Congratulation boys, Oh but aren't all of you mariying soon?'' At this question everyone turned red except Kyoya who just kept his cool attitude well and of course Mori didn't blush either.

''Actually Granfather Tamaki is already married, the rest of us are in the fiance stage'', Kaoru said out of the blue.

''Oh really then, Congratulation to the newlyds, you married Fujioka-Sana right Suou-San'', He asked.

''Yes sir'', Tamaki answered.

''Lucky man, well then goodbye'', The man said as he left the room and joined his wife, but his wife was leaving in a motorcycle when he was leaving in his Limo.

After that everyone went to bed.

--------------------------------------------------------AUTHORS NOTES-------------------------------------------------

READER: You promised to update everyday!!! ^_^

ME: Sorry I have been busy preparing for school.

READER: Can you update faster?

ME: I WILL TRY.

READER: By the way in this chapter you changed instead of Suoh you use Suou why?

ME: Because I just found out I have been spelling it wrong.

READER: Okay thank's for letting me ask.

ME: NO Problem, and guys Happy last daays of Summer Vacation I hope everyone ejoyed as much as I did.

                                                                               joky0424

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.2K 1K 38
Kaoru x OC Akane Yukimura and her brother, Yoichirou Yukimura transfer to Ouran Campus upon Shizue Suoh's, Tamaki's grandmother, request in return fo...
5.8K 130 8
*THIS STORY HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED. YOU ARE WELCOME TO WRITE MORE FOR IT AS LONG AS YOU GIVE ME CREDIT FOR THE FIRST SEVEN CHAPTERS* It's your first y...
290K 10.3K 36
*#1 in #kaoru* Azami Fujioka arrived at Ouran Academy with her younger sister, Haruhi, on a scholarship in hopes to get a better education. She was s...
52.9K 2.4K 43
NOTE: This is an OC reader story and I write this base on my love for Ouran High School Host Club. Thank you for adding this story in your collection...