Brothers Conflict Scenarios

By Dawnii-Chan

How would your favorite "Brothers Conflict" boys react to these scenarios? More

When You Randomly Give Them A Hug
When You Sit On Their Lap
When They're Asked To Go Somewhere
If You Kiss Them
If You Give Them Valentines Chocolate
If You Walk Naked Around The House
If You Pick A Fight With Them
If They Give You A White Day Present
If He Walks In The Bath And You're In It
How You Cuddle With Him
When You Tell Him You're Ready For Him
When He Hears You Sing
When You Tell Them You're Pregnant and They're the Father
When You Watch A Movie Together
When You Sleep Together
When You Accidently Trip While Walking
When You Try To Seduce Him
When You Get Sick
When You're Giving Birth
Your First Date
Another Brother Walked in On You Getting It On *LEMON*
Balloons *Lemon*
Good News (≧▽≦)
Food?
Gomenasai!!!
When He Asks You Out
If You Make Them Laugh
You Were Watching Him Sleep

If You Slap Their Butts

23K 444 378
By Dawnii-Chan

Masaomi: *jumps and blushes* C-chotto! What was that for, (Y/N)-Chan? I'm sorry if I did anything to upset you... Will you please forgive me?

Ukyo: *blushes* H-hey that wasn't necessary..

Kaname: *looks at you and smirks* That's my job, (Y/N)-Chan *grabs your ass*

Hikaru: Hai, Hai. I know you want a kiss, but I'm working on my novel right now *pecks your forehead and starts writing*

Tsubaki: *grins and wraps his arms around your waist and nuzzles his head in your shoulder* (Y/N)-Chaaaaaaan

Azusa: W-what a surprise, (Y/N)-Chan! *eyebrow twitches and face turns pink*

Natsume: Ah, so you wanna play that game... *lightly tackles you trying to smack your butt*

Louis: *doesn't react until you walk away* *then quickly pinches your side and chuckles*

Subaru: Oi! *face turns red and he grabs your wrists slamming them on the wall. He's about to say something, but you mention the position you're in, and he turns bright red*

Iori: *after you walk away in triumph, you gasped, surprised when Iori quickly came and slapped you butt back, hard* N-ne, (Y/N)-Chan, gomen. I didn't mean to slap you so hard. You can slap me again if you want.

Yusuke: N-nani? *blushes furiously* Oi, don't tease me anymore! *shoves hands in pockets*

Fuuto: *looks at you with big eyes* Wow! "Nii-Chan" can get naughty. Ne, spank me again, "Nii-Chan".

Wataru: Itte!! Onii-Chan, that hurt! *pouts and goes to tell Masaomi that you hit him*

please make requests, I love when I get requests!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

893K 13.8K 68
Different scenarios of meeting the brothers. Inspired by What would happen? TMNT BF Scenarios by @aquarimia.
5.1K 99 27
This scenario is about your fav love interests, dates, fun times, etc.
70.9K 2.7K 12
As if it was bizarre enough they were quite literally inseparable, what would happen if one twin decides he catches feelings for his own brother? Wha...
53.5K 406 33
𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐲 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬/𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐞/𝐧 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧 '𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐲' 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐦𝐚...