Ignite the hidden side (Stikl...

By hobicoreeeee

When Stiles has a one night stand with a man he can't seem to stop thinking about, he didn't expect his ,myst... More

Intro and all that jazz
Preggos
Pups
Uncle Elijah?
Momma
You are the Father.
His pack
A/N & EXPLANATION!!!
Sorry

Surprise?

9K 219 95
By hobicoreeeee

Recap:
Unknown POV
I can't wait to meet him again. It's been so long since I've seen him and it wasn't a very good way to leave. But I did what I had to and I hope he and his father will understand. I sighed sitting in my car before turning off the engine and heading towards the large green house that hadn't really changed since the last time I've been in Beacon Hills. I rung the doorbell and waited. I heard heavy footsteps coming towards the door and I immediately felt the nerves come full force. The door swung open and I was met with the familiar pale face dotted all over with moles, hazel eyes, and the same toffee brown hair I had remembered from all those years ago. His face was in a mask of shock and disbelief.

"MOM?!?"

Continuation:

Stiles stood there in shock mouth gaping and eyes the size of saucers. His mother was here. In front of his face and clearly not dead. He felt a flicker of happiness but it was clouded by a pang of loathing and despair. His eyes narrowed and he spoke voice hardened. "Who the hell are you?" As soon as he snapped out of his shock he realized it couldn't really be his mother, she had been dead for the past 15 years (I don't actually know). He knew it had to be a shapeshifter or another supernatural being. The woman smiled slightly and looked at him with warm eyes that made him uneasy. "I'm your mother Stiles." Her eyes had glistened with tears. But the act of emotion didn't do anything to deter Stiles' resolve. His voice didn't change as he repeated his question, but this time a little more threatening. "Who the fuck are you? I know you are not my mother because she died several years ago. Now tell me the truth and maybe the werewolves that are sitting upstairs alarmed that their pack mom is uneasy, won't tear you to shreds." Okay so maybe a lot more threatening.

Claudia's eyes widened at her sons' fierceness, breath hitching at the thought of her son being a pack mother. She cleared her throat and responded in the only way she thought of. "Mieczyslaw Stilinski don't use that tone with me. I am your mother and you should respect me. I know it's hard to understand and it's a very long and complicated story but you have to realize that I am your mother." Unfortunately, her words only served to make the mama angry. "Fuck you bitch and leave before you regret it". With that, he slammed the door in her shocked face and turned around slowly sliding down the door with tears running down his face. Before he could even realize it his pups were all around him whining from the scent of distress around him. They also growled a little already thinking of ways to make the strange lady suffer for hurting their mom. But for now, they snuggled up together and comforted their mother who was already calming down some.

(Time skip to next morning)

Much to Stiles' surprise, he woke up in what could only be called a puppy pile on his bed. Suddenly he remembered the lady who claimed to be his mother that came knocking the night before. As he thought back on it he realized that she couldn't have been human, she was too young and he had felt something so familiar. Then it came to him, the feeling was similar to the feeling of his spark but way less potent. He had suddenly become wary and the scent of distress flowed out of him, waking up the pups in the process. Issac, being the youngest pup whined and nuzzled Stiles' neck trying to calm his mother, scent marking him in the process. Jackson and Danny were already making their way downstairs to make breakfast for their stressed mother knowing that he should relax for the day. Twenty minutes later all of them were seated around the small brown table eating in silence. The silence was interrupted by Stiles setting his fork down and turning slightly towards his pups. "I know you guys are worried about me and the pup but there is nothing we can do about her for now. All I want is to relax and spend the day with my pups. Can we do that please?" He gave them a hopeful but slightly pleading look. The wolves couldn't disagree so they all nodded their heads and finished their breakfast.

After breakfast, they made their way to the living room with some blankets to have a pack cuddle. Yes, pack because the pups viewed stiles as their alpha and mother so they made their own little pack. They had decided on having an Avengers movie marathon, well more like Stiles suggesting it and the wolves going along with it because they didn't want to upset him. It wasn't until the end of Avengers: Age of Ultron that they heard the doorbell ring. When Stiles went to get up, needing help because of his baby bump, they all got up and walked together just in case it was the strange lady again. To their surprise, it was Erica and Boyd standing there with their heads down shifting nervously. This was a shock to Stiles since he had never seen either one of them act so nervous or vulnerable. Before he could speak he heard the sneering voice of Jackson from the back.

"What the fuck are you bitches doing here?" Stiles' eyes widened at the harsh words he heard his pup had uttered and turned around slowly to meet his eyes. He raised an eyebrow in question with his "mom" glare. Jackson simply shrugged as if saying they deserved it, which they kinda did. Stiles just rolled his eyes and turned back to the two waiting wolves at the door. "What are you guys doing here?" he asked in a much softer tone than Jackson but it still had an edge to it. The female wolf shifted on her feet before finally looking up with sad eyes. "We came here to apologize for what we did and ask for your forgiveness. We know we don't deserve it but we're really sorry and we wanted to come sooner but we just thought that would cause more trouble." As soon as she finished she bowed her head and unconsciously bared her neck submitting to the new 'alpha mother' of the small pack they had formed. Not even a second later Boyd followed suit. Stiles didn't know that it was but when he saw this sign of submission his eyes softened and he felt all the hurt and slight bit of resentment slip away.

He knew he'd already forgiven them even if he wanted to stay mad a little longer. The two wolves outside raised their heads in disappointment when they didn't receive a response thinking that the man they used to take comfort in was rejecting them. With watery eyes, Erica looked at him, "Um I guess that's it well be going now. We won't bother you again, and we'll try to stay out of your way so we don't cause you any more stress." She looked away and turned around before they could see the lone tear that rolled down her cheek. Boyd looked at them with sad eyes and nodded and began to take his leave as well. Before they could even make it down the steps Stiles stopped them. "Wait!" They froze in their spots and turned around fearing the worse. "I didn't say you guys could leave yet, you didn't let me talk which by the way is rude," he said in his new found mother tone as the pups told him.

He sighed seeing the two flinch and recoil as if they'd been hit. "I know you think that I'm not going to forgive you and that I hate you for what you did but I don't, and if you'd like you may join our um small pack we've formed over the few weeks." He didn't expect to be almost trampled by a now sobbing Erica but he knew he did the right thing. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry I'm so sorry." He shushed her mantra of apologies before hugging her a little closer. If he was being honest, he did miss these two a lot. He missed being called Batman by the only female wolf there and he missed having the comforting silence provided by Boyd. He was glad he had two new pups to take care of now. But Stiles being Stiles he had to do what he does best. Be sarcastic. "Hmmm ya know we could just sit out here for the day with my back pressing uncomfortably into the steps, yeah ya know cause it's not like I'm pregnant or anything." That earned a snort from the group behind him.

He smiled before standing up and making his way into the house again. As he walked passed a mirror in the living room (don't ask why there's a mirror in the living room.) he noticed his now more noticeable bump and sighed. He was definitely going to have to tell his dad. It turns out it will be sooner than later, he had decided to tell him that evening at dinner. He moved to the kitchen and noticed it was already 4:30 so he decided to start cooking dinner. He grabbed all the necessary ingredients to make lasagna and got to work. He knew he would need to make one of the household favorites for his dad so he could be in a good mood. Just thinking about it made Stiles nervous. What would his dad think?

Unknowingly Stiles was practically oozing with nervousness and panic which attracted the attention of the rest of the pack. Isaac, being the most cuddly pup, wrapped his arms around him and nuzzled his neck affectionately. He stayed until he felt the tension leave his mother's body and practically purred when Stiles hugged him tightly in gratitude. He finished cooking dinner without a problem from there. It was only when his father pulled up in front of the house that he felt the nervousness crawl back. But it was pushed away by the warm slender hand that slipped into his. He smiled when he looked at Erica and then stood to greet his father at the door.

When he opened the door his father gave him a quick hug before slipping his jacket off and making his way to the kitchen where he smelt the heavenly scent of lasagna. "Alright, what did you do?" He said as he turned towards his son and his sons' friends not even minding the fact that they were there. Stiles scoffed offended that his father thought so little of him. "Why can't I just make a nice dinner for my father once in a while? Do you really think so little of me?" He might have added a little bit of a dramatic effect at the end but there's no need to point it out. John only narrowed his eyes in suspicion before sitting down with the rest of the small pack and started eating. about 15 minutes into dinner Stiles set his fork down and cleared his throat to gain everyone's attention. "Alright dad I have a big announcement today but before I do tell you, you have to promise me you have to wait till I'm done talking till you decide to freak out." John stopped chewing and looked up at his son in curiosity and slight nervousness before nodding his head slightly. Letting out a breath he didn't realize he had been holding Stiles clasped his sweaty hands together and started the long story of his pregnancy.

"Okay so let me start from the beginning, so as you know there are supernatural creatures such as werewolves and kanimas. Well, there are also vampires and other weird creatures lurking out there as well. So about 3 or 4 months ago I had a one night stand and yes your son is sexually active get over it." he said when he saw his father go to interrupt."Anyways a month later I got sick and I was confused. You remember when you found me in the bathroom and tried to give me soup?", he continued after his father nodded his head again while chewing some more of the lasagna. "Well after that horrible week with the vomiting and migraines I decided to go to the doctors and see what was wrong. So I went and here's the part where it gets very shocking and confusing so please hold off any comments. Okay so I did some urine tests and waited for the results expecting the doctor to say I was sick or had an infection or something of that matter but nope, of course, me being me had to defy all logical concepts cause apparently I was pregnant." He stopped to let his father let the information sink in before starting again when he noticed his father was in too much of shock to say anything.

" So after that, I went to tell the pack for the news after I had processed that yes I had a baby in me and yes I know its a big responsibility but it's my child and I'm not giving it up. But that's, not the point right now, so I went to tell the pack and I thought they would all be supportive and support me as I have supported them but I was wrong. They started taking me as a joke and started calling me a freak and started throwing homophobic slurs and," he choked on a sob thinking back to the day most of his friends betrayed him. He stayed leaning against Danny for a couple minutes before regaining composure and continuing with the story."But thankfully I had Danny, Jackson, and Isaac to help me and stand up for me when I couldn't. The next couple of months went by fairly normal except the morning sickness. It was when I hit two months that I discovered that my doctor was actually a vampire. He is actually an Original vampire, which means he is one of the very first vampires to have ever walked the Earth." He stopped and took in the faces around him.

His father's face was flickering between several emotions like curiosity, anger, and confusion. He hopes the anger wasn't towards him. Danny, Jackson, and Isaac were all passive since they had been there for all of it and Erica and Boyd had guilty faces. He turned his head at the sound of his father's voice."Son, why didn't you tell me this earlier? I would've helped you and we could've discussed this together and see what we would do. Have you gotten any supplies for the baby yet?" Stiles shook his head in answer before speaking again." I'm sorry dad but I was just scared that you'd be ashamed of me or something. But let's talk about that later cause I still have more to the story." Everyone agreed but before he continued the story they decided to clean up and head into the living room. Sighing Stiles continued the storytelling from when the pack abandoned them till when he found out that Klaus Mikaelson was the father of his child and him being pack mom.

By the time he finished the story, it was already around nine. "Stiles I just want you to know that I accept you and love you for who you are. And for your information, my grandbaby is always welcomed." John stood up and hugged his son before excusing himself to his room to sleep. Stiles watched as he went up the stairs before turning around to face the rest of the pack with a bright smile before gathering them in what could only be called a puppy pile. Within minutes all of them were asleep with small content smiles on their faces.

*Time skip to the next morning*

"There's no better way of waking up than being surrounded by my pups," Stiles thought when he woke up with Isaac nuzzling his neck. He craned his neck to the side and checked the time on his phone, it was already 9:30 so he decided to make breakfast, he slipped from under the wolves and surprisingly none of them stirred. He was almost done cooking when his father came through walking through the door thoroughly surprising him. Seeing his sons confused and surprised face he answered the unasked question." Yesterday before I went to sleep I called in sick so that we could finish the discussion from last night." His son nodded and went back to finishing up breakfast. One by one each of the pups came stumbling in with half-lidded eyes. Breakfast was accompanied by a comfortable silence except for the occasional scrape of a fork on a plate or the subtle slurp of coffee.

*Time skip to after breakfast*

Now that they were all settled down on the couch John asked his son to resume where he had left off. "Well there's actually nothing much to tell from there I think I've covered everything for the time being." Stiles racked his brain for any other information his father might need when suddenly the suspicious woman from two nights ago came to mind."Actually, dad, there was something else that happened yesterday that had me on edge and now that I'm thinking about it it is very important that you know this." His father raised his eyebrow in confusion and curiosity before nodding his head signaling his son to start talking again." Well, the day before yesterday I was about to go to sleep but the doorbell rang and when I answered it a lady was standing there." His father made a confused face but before he could respond, his son's voice cut through him like a heated knife through butter." It was mom." John sat there frozen and look of shock and disbelief covered his face and much to Stiles confusion there was a hint of panic in his eyes.

"Son are you sure it was her?" His voice scarily calm and held loads of tension. Now Stiles was a little scared and so were the others. Just by the tone of voice Mr. Stilinski had uttered the sentence with had the wolves on edge as if waiting for something horrible to happen. When his son nodded his head Johns' breath hitched and a pang of panic flooded his chest. He sighed heavily he knew this day was coming but why now? When his son is finally happy and has been at peace? He knew he would have to tell Stiles the truth now before he could get hurt."Stiles what I'm about to tell you is very serious and I want you to stay calm and try not to be angry until I have finished telling you everything." By now Stiles was practically drowning in nervousness but he managed to nod his head in affirmative."Okay. Um.. there's no real good way to say this, ok Stiles you know how your name is Mieczyslaw, well your mother gave you that name." Stiles already knew that but something told him that there was more to his name than what he originally thought."But it was given to you by your real mother. Or I should say, father." Stiles froze in shock from what his "father" told him. He shook it off and stared at the man in front of him with a mix of confusion and anger. "What do you mean real mother?!?" He shouted in his haze of anger. He felt betrayed and hurt. All his life he had been lied to and only now his supposed father is telling him the truth.

Suddenly he felt a stab of pain right in between his ribs where he felt the baby kick, his wince of pain alerting everyone in the room. Jackson, being the most protective of his mother hastily grasped his waist and gently settled him down on the couch making sure he was okay before letting John resume the story."Let me explain Stiles before you jump to conclusions. See me and your mother weren't able to conceive and we thought we would never be able to have children but one day a man with dark brown hair and crystal blue eyes came to my door. He said his name was Emrys and he was panicked so we let him in and asked if he was okay. He told us that he was being hunted down by some powerful druids that wanted revenge. We didn't believe him at first because who would think magic is real but he started showing us some of his power and he went on to explain things about his past. He and his husband, Arthur, ruled the kingdom Camelot together and while they ruled they defeated enemies and conquered lands which had earned them many enemies, one of which being these druids. They had destroyed their plans of resurrecting an evil spirit to help take over Camelot so the druids wanted revenge. Only months later did they find out that Merlin was able to conceive and had been a month pregnant." Stiles's eyes widened at that but remained silent." When the druids heard the news they knew they had a form of revenge and that they would do anything to accomplish it. So when Emrys and Arthur found out their plans to kill their child they evacuated and made their way to America. They traveled around the country running from the dangers of the druids, and that's when Emrys knocked on our door. By the time they had made it Emrys had given birth and was holding the newborn in his arms. He had gone on to tell us that it was our destiny to raise you and that nobody else would be able to keep you safe. He told us that you had been born with powers like his but as you would grow up your magic would grow stranger than even his. And yes he was a very powerful warlock one of the most powerful if not the most to have been born but while being pregnant it had weakened him severely and he was too weak to take on the druids."

He stopped for a few seconds observing everyone's faces seeing only confusion, shock, and some understanding so he continued."So we agreed on taking on the roles as your parents and Emrys made sure we knew all that we needed to take care of you and how to make sure you were safe. Before he left though he placed a spell on you so that your powers wouldn't manifest until your body and mind were ready for it. It seems as though now is the time since you were able to get pregnant and you said that Deaton told you that you were a spark. That is why I was so understanding when you told me about your pregnancy." He waited for the question that he knew was coming. " Okay so basically I am not your real son but a very powerful warlocks son and I'm apparently gonna be an even more powerful warlock and now I'm guessing that my powers coming back has something to do with the fact that mom was at the front door two nights ago?" John smiled softly at his sons' quick thinking and over analyzing mind before he nodded.

"It does, in fact, have something to do with why your mother was here. When Emrys finished putting the concealing spell on you he gave Claudia some of his magic. He said that when you came of age you would need someone to train your powers and that he wouldn't be able to do it himself so giving her some magic gave her enough power to know how to train you. But this came with its faults as well as its benefits. Claudia would have to leave until the time was right because if you were exposed to magic it would break the seal over your magic to early and it would cost a lot of people their lives including yours. That's why your mother looks so young the magic lets her live longer so that she could have enough time to train you, but as soon as she was done she would go back to her appropriate age." By the time he had finished the story it was already 6:23 so he decided to leave it at that. "Alright I know you have many questions and I promise you will get answers but its already passed dinner time so why don't we order pizza and finish talking about this tomorrow." Everyone agreed and went off to do their own thing to wait for the pizza.

After eating and watching a couple of movies they all made their ways to bed. When Stiles was about to lay in bed he saw a slip of paper laying on his dresser that hadn't been their earlier. He picked it and read it

I hope we could meet up tomorrow now that you know the truth, here's my phone number if you want to accept and tell me where you'd like to meet. You can bring your pups as well if you'd feel safer that way.
                            239-483-2308

- Love, mom

He was half tempted to crush the paper and throw it out but he didn't cause he wanted to know everything he could about his origins. So he gently placed it on his dresser and slowly made his way to bed. In a matter of muted he was sleeping peacefully cuddled up to his pups.

BIIIIIIIITCHES IM BACK FROM THE DEAD. I'm very sorry for taking so long to update and I hope this makes up for a little bit of the wait you have had. And yes I know that this story is has some giant as plot twist but that's what keeps it interesting. At least I hope. If not then just tell me so I can fix it. But anyways I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and I will try to update again soon.

- Love, Jahnae

Oh and all mistakes are mine cause I have a major headache and I really don't feel like checking through it right now so please don't be to harsh about it.

And another thing IF YOU STAN BTS AS MICH AS I DO I LOVE YOU ❤️. I have entered the realm of k pop like two months ago so all my K pop lovers I'm with you on this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 2.1K 12
basically a crossover between the supernatural world and a seriously dysfunctional world.
87.4K 3.4K 33
Stiles had been keeping a secret from The Pack since the vampires came to town. Lydia, being the genius she is, works it out. Derek, on the other han...
5.1K 79 80
Seabeast High School has high teen pregnancy rates. there is one thing that no one understands, it's an all boys high school. Ships that will be inc...
692K 23.5K 30
One night, just one and now Stiles and Derek must deal with the consequences. Stiles ends up becoming pregnant and they both decide it's best kept a...