Taehyung Oneshots

By seducetae

bottom tae oneshots. - smut - angst - fluff [bts top.] More

- petals
- secret
- first kiss
- teen idle
- hybrid
- rock bottom
- temporary bliss
- flower tattoo
- d̸͔̊o̷͇͒ķ̷͆̊i̶͕̊ ̶̱̉d̸͈̲̎͌o̸̬̝̅k̶̨̛̭i̵̟̪͌
- d̴̘͔͎̅̀ö̵̡̖̩̳͍́̀k̴͗̈́̄͜ḯ̶͇̦̍ ̸̨̅̽d̵͕̣̱̗͗̄o̷̩̤̬̼͛͋̊̽̕k̴̘̾i̴̛͇̦̦͒͆̍͆ (part two)
- d̷̪͂o̴̝̠̞̅k̷̪̈́̀̓ĭ̶͇ ̵̢̭̀d̴̢͊̂͠o̶̯̲̊̽̌k̵̢̠̏ḯ̶͓͘ (part three)
- searching for denial
- shower fun
- soft evenings
- notice
- fallen angel.
- never fall in love again
- never fall in love again pt. 2
- break up with your boyfriend.
- 'cry, little boy.'
- vet checkup
- unexpected.
announcement [please read.]
- peaceful
- wish you were straight
- hands.
note.
update.
FINAL UPDATE.

- d̴̟̩͚̹̩̉̄o̵̱̎̔͐͒k̶͔̃͜ī̷͔̊͋̽ ̸̪̹̤̓d̸̡̳̘̈́͑ö̴̡͍́͗̅̿̏k̸͈̟̋̔͊̈͝i̸̖͇̇͌̉ (final)

2.6K 59 3
By seducetae

[ And in your r̶̢̠̩̻̬̝̚ę̴̙̩̪̩͉̆́̕̕a̸͈̰̫̙̰̬̒l̷̨͇͖͍͙̀̆́̒̈́͠i̸̦͕̩̞̔̉t̵̳̰̮͎̻͋ͅŷ̷̡̠̗̄, if I don't know how to l̷͉̺͙̜̺͎͍̭̍̓̇́͆͊̓̃̔͘ȍ̷̢̝̪͚̻̥̜̜͗̀v̷̛̤̹̲̰͚̯̂̾̑̍̊̆͝ẹ̵̝̤̌̏̓́ ̵̡͕̥̪̳̤͉͉̩̋́̌̔̽̾̅̕͝ȳ̶̧̧̤̙̮̾͒͒͆͊̀͘ǫ̴̧̻͖̘͗̀̎̉͐̈́͛̋̃̈u̴̙̟̳͔͙̪͕͐̀̀͛̕

 I'll  l̷̡̢̥̳̠̤̜̘̩͙̪̺̐̈̀̀ȩ̵̛̛̛͇̲͔̹̳̼̳̇̌͛́̋͒͗͂̃͗̉͘͘̕ͅa̷̹̰͈̟̻̻̞̼̞͓͕̭͛́͑̇͐̔͊̀͂̿̐͑́͜͠v̶̢̠̳̬̰̥̯̮̬͈̹̦̗̇̈̋̈́͋̈͂̌͌͒͝͝ȅ̷̢͖̜͓̞̳̾̔̀  you be ]

taehyung felt his heartbeat quicken as yoongi, the love of his life, the reason why he killed his friends, is sitting in front of him, a grim look on his face. taehyung didn't like the look and tried to crack some jokes to make the atmosphere lighter, but gave up after a while after realizing he wasn't going anywhere with him. he frowns, what was he so upset about? sure, seeing someone you know stab themselves for you is bad, but at least jimin is gone! wasn't that supposed to make him happy? seeing someone who pestered him nonstop and annoys him to no end, finally dies right in front of his eyes should make him happy. it would certainly make taehyung happy. it did. especially when he took the knife and stabbed it in his stomach one last time before watching jimin fall limp and lifeless.

"why.." yoongi mumbled, sitting in his kitchen with taehyung. taehyung asked to come over to help yoongi out and yoongi had no more energy to decline his request so here they are. "it all happened so fast. and right after i came.. first jeongguk, then jin, and then jimin." yoongi covered his mouth with his hand before going up to a trashcan and throwing up in it. he still gets nightmares from the incident two months ago. two months of therapy. two months of nightmares. two months of suffocating thoughts. two months of taehyung worrying. 

"is it my fault?" yoongi asked, tears streaming down his face. taehyung's heart broke at the sight and he got up to hug the older but then sat down, thinking yoongi wanted to be kept in his personal bubble. taehyung was right and yoongi felt relieved that taehyung didn't rush up to hug him. taehyung bit his lip and was fighting internally with himself. he knows it's best if he keeps his mouth shut, but the love of his life thinks all of the things he [taehyung] has done is his fault. when it's not. it was all taehyung. only taehyung. 

the cold, manipulative, and selfish kim taehyung was slowly breaking as he watched yoongi cry his eyes out. 

"i don't think it was. it may have been a coincidence. a very sad and heartbreaking one." taehyung sighed. "jin was beaten to death by his dad, that's not your fault. jeongguk was going through something terrible and no one noticed, that's not your fault. jimin.." taehyung trailed off, not knowing what to say. that one.. kind of was his fault. if he didn't get so involved with jimin, the deceased boy wouldn't have gotten so attached. 

but if taehyung wasn't so selfish, maybe the rest would be alive. taehyung never did any of the killings, only manipulated events for them to happen. the dead flowers and sickening notes, drawing out the clues of the abuse jin gets at home, and jimin did that on his own. taehyung just helped to finish it. 

yoongi gripped onto his hair and let out a choked sigh, saddening taehyung even more. 

why was he the last one? what would have happened if someone else took his place and they were the ones manipulating events? would taehyung end up like jeongguk? or even jimin? 

probably jimin.

-

four months have passed now. the school has now opened back up to the public but the kids still went nowhere near the literature club room/classroom. the teacher that did use it immediately switched out after hearing the news. people looked at taehyung and yoongi a lot, knowing they were the two remaining (or as they would put it - the two surviving) members of the club. taehyung broke the club and tried to wipe its name off of existence, for yoongi's sake. taehyung doesn't care one bit about it or what people say about it. 

taehyung and yoongi had gotten closer and taehyung would like to count yoongi as his best friend and hopes yoongi feels the same. and yoongi does. 

taehyung thought about it for the longest time and finally came to the conclusion that it was finally time for him to confess to yoongi about his feelings. 

he takes a deep breath and steps into yoongi's house, his stomach tightening in nervousness. 

"hello, taehyung." yoongi smiles, popping a pill into his mouth before drinking water to help it go down. taehyung smiles and waves.

"what brings you here?"

"i.." taehyung looked at the floor, his cheeks a bright red before speaking again. "hyung i'm in love with you. i have been since we met. i'm bad when it comes to liking people though, always keeping quiet about it and never uttering a word about my feelings until i feel like i have no chance. but.. i feel like i do have a chance with you. i know i may not be your type, but please give me a chance! i promise i can make you happy and feel loved, so please - go out with me!" taehyung exclaimed, bowing his head whilst blushing intensely. yoongi looked at the younger before shaking his head and sighing.

"kid.. i don't.. i don't like you that way." 

 ó̵̘̣̎͊̃͛ͅf̸̧̡̬̤͖͍͚̰͇̤͆̎́̌̉͜ ̶̦͎̲̻̈́̅̉̉̎̔͂̀͆̽͆̄͝ͅc̵̛̪̝͔̠̭͉̝̺̜̞̰̣̫͚͖͒̓̋̍̂̐̈̉̎̋́̈͐͝͝ó̶̩͈̺̟̩̜̣͎͕͔͔̙͚̺̼́̽u̴̧̮̪̠͇̳̣̹̼̥̹̩̒̇̊̊̋͒͋̕ř̶̢̨̛͎̦̬̱̤͇̻͈̺̝̬̪̰̝̊̍̓͗͊̈́̉̿̄̌̈s̶̟̝̜͇̭͓̠̞͐͋̀͜ȩ̴̨̢̺͍̜̯͉͉̹̮͕̰͔̌̉̓̚.̶̧̢̖̟̭̯̰̳͈͓̱̞̤̱̫̣̭͐͐̾̔̊̄͆̂̐̎̎͐͊̽͘͠

"so... all of that hard work, and for this?" taehyung suddenly felt anger surge through his veins as he looked up. yoongi quickly became confused. "it took me weeks to get those pathetic people out of your life! do you know how many times i had to buy a bouquet of dead fucking flowers? how long it took me to figure out a way to get jin out of the way? for jimin to leave your side? do you know how long it fucking took me to manipulate jeongguk's pretty little mind into something so dark and suffocating to where it drives him insane? do you know how long it fucking took for me to figure out how jin was getting abused and why? and how to get his dad so riled up where it ends in something 'tragic'?!" taehyung put air quotes over tragic and laughed bitterly, pulling out his pocket knife and placing it behind his back. yoongi looked at the younger in shock and disgust, finally realizing what he was talking about. it was never yoongi's fault, it was all taehyung's. someone he trusted. someone he was close to and felt safe around! 

taehyung glared. 

"you fucking-"

"but then again, i didn't really do anything to jimin. i just made sure i was the last person he saw before dying instead of you. couldn't let him have that satisfaction, now could i?" taehyung chuckled and smirked. this was a new side of taehyung that yoongi has never seen before. he hates it. 

"but.. since you decided that your feelings for me aren't like the ones i have for you," taehyung marched forward, cornering yoongi in his own kitchen. yoongi looked at the younger in fear and let out a gasp as he felt something pierce into his stomach and felt tears prick to his eyes as it dug further into him. 

"i guess i'll just have to make sure no one gets the love that i deserve. i've done so much for you!" taehyung growled, letting tears fall freely as he repeatedly stabs the love of his life. "i got rid of the people who were in the way of our relationship, who tried to keep us apart. why can't you appreciate anything i do for you?! why must you always ignore me?!" taehyung screamed, taking the pocket knife and quickly jamming it into yoongi's neck, watching the blood gush out of it. yoongi fell down to the side, blood pouring around him. taehyung knew he was dead and he knows he was the one who caused it. he let out a sob, knowing there was nothing left at this point. he's lost his friends over a selfish act, over someone who never loved him. and now he's killed the one he has ever truly loved. what is wrong with him?

taehyung sucked in one last breath before grabbing a bigger knife and plummeting it into his stomach over and over, before falling next to yoongi, whose eyes were still opened wide. taehyung smiled once more and grabbed onto the older's cheek before taking one last breath and becoming lifeless, his blood mixing with yoongi's. 

ẗ̸̞͖͓̲̤͍̣́̇͌̅̓͌͌̀ḥ̸̡̭̼̣̘̖̳̘̓̈͋̓̈́̕͜i̴̢͕̦̅̉̔͘͠s̴̼͉̭͓̹̰̟̟͉͛̑̉̔͝ ̸̞̰̬̲͙̍̒̽̀͜w̵̠̆̌͆̑̈̏̈́͠͠ă̸̬͚̫̐͌s̶͈̩̯̘͈̻͋́̌̃̈̈́n̶̖͈͈̋̓͊̈́̊̾̚͝'̷̘͚̘̰̰̘̳̱̜͈̄͌͗͑̅͐̈́̓́͆t̶̨̺͖̖͆̅̆̏̂̍̿̋̋̚ ̶̛̬͓̺̤̙͙̈͆̌͆͒͜͜ş̴̗͐̓̈́̂̓̿̌͘u̷͓͕̥̬̘̾͐̓̀̔͗͘͜͠͝p̷̮̳̹̲̠̞̟͕̽͝ͅṕ̶̧̓̓̈͑͂͗̚ơ̵̟̱͙̗̥̈́̈́̋͑s̷̖̺̥̓͗̂̓̈̅̍̚͠ͅe̷̘̹̹̿̾͂́͑̔̒̎d̴͖̥͋͐̈́̆͂̇̒̊̚͝ ̷̳͐̀͋t̶̞̃̒͛ō̷̲̥̙̺͎̊͑ ̷̠̙͇̹̯̪͖͂͊̂͂̃̒̓͐͂̿h̶͔̫͖͈͊a̸͓̱̙̾̆͐ͅp̷̝̀̀̃̌̇͜p̵̡̨̡̛̺͙͚̘̟̗͑̾͗͂͊͛̔̚̕e̸̳̦͐ǹ̵͈͓͛̌̒̋͌̕͠!̵̨̛̲̩͉͎̭̥̱̦̹̆̉͒͐͆́͂̚

-

i'm finally done with this lmao

i wanted to change up the ending oofff 

if you can't read the words;

of course

this wasn't supposed to happen!

now it's just going to be straight up fluff for awhile cause you guys deserve it uwu

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244K 6.5K 44
Just a bunch of random fluff one shots, some angsty and smut ones here and there. Some of ships: TaeKook, YoonMin, NamJin, JiKook, VMin, TaeGi... Req...
1.3K 69 12
Just some random BTS oneshots we came up with. Some fluff and smut. With a lot of angst. BTS members x Reader. COMPLETED
532K 16.2K 54
⋆ ♛ ⋆ ❝I 「own」 you Bunny~❞ - ⌦Stockholm Syndrome ⌦Mature scenes/Smut ⌦Kidnapping/Captivity ⌦praising/degrading - [Started - 28•01•19] [Ended - 1...
746K 11.4K 32
Top: Bts // Bottom: Yoongi Yoongi paired with all the Bts members - Smut - Boyxboy - Mature content - Oneshot - Lemon - Fluff - Escalations of 0-100...