Youtuber Sitting

By EmbodiedInsanity

** SEQUEL TO EGO DAYCARE ** Just over a year ago, Markiplier and Jacksepticeye were forced to take care of a... More

Prologue
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Day 7
Day 8
Day 9
Day 10
Day 11
Day 12
Day 13
Day 14
Day 15
Day 16
Day 17
Day 18
Day 19
Day 20
Epilogue

Day 6

2.7K 101 758
By EmbodiedInsanity

The next morning, Chase was woken by his cell phone ringing. "Go for Brody." He mumbled sleepily.

"Chase? Vhere is Jack? I... I had zought you vould be back by now." Came the familiar German tinged accent.

"Hey Schneep!" Chase yawned, stretching as he sat up. "Uh... we had a bit of a... set back."

"Set back?" Questioned the doctor.

Chase chuckled nervously. "Well uhm... Jameson and Wilford are... missing?"

"Missing? Missing vhere?!" The doctor snapped.

Running a hand over his face, Chase sighed. "Well uh, if I knew where... they wouldn't be missing, huh doctor bro?"

There was a frustrated grunt on the other end of the line. "Do not give me ze attitude! Have you been on ze onlines?"

"Not really." Chase bit his lip. "Taking care of the kids has been a lot of work and-"

"Check it. Check his channel, check his twitter... his tumblr... hell! Even his instagram. People are asking if he is alright, vhere is he, if he needs help." Dr. Schneeplestein groaned. "People are starting to ask questions, Chase. People outside of ze fan base. Their families and friends here are starting to look for zem. Ve have to get zem back here... as adults... before ze police come looking."

Frowning, Chase's eyes widened. "Police?"

"Zey're missing people! Zey disappeared vithout notifying anyone. You flew children who don't exist out of ze country on ze same day zey disappeared... using fake IDs. Zat doesn't sound suspicious to you? And if zey start to look into it... my license..." There was a short pause before the doctor cleared his throat. "All of our homes, everyzing ve have... according to documentation... ve are not real people, Chase. Zey are going to vant to know who ve are and vhere ve came from. Vhat do you vant to tell zem?"

"You're... throwing a lot at me here, doc." Chase's voice cracked softly.

"Vhere is Jameson?!" The doctor nearly shouted.

"I don't know!" Chase screamed back, causing King to jump on the couch beside him. "S-sorry." Chase frowned at King, then slumped back into the couch. "Schneep? I... we don't know. No one knows, okay? He took off with Wilford... and apparently... he disappears sometimes. Can be gone for awhile."

"For avhile? Vhat in ze vorld does zat mean? I zought you could handle zis Chase..." Dr. Schneeplestein grunted.

Chase opened his mouth, then sighing as he closed it again, and closed his eyes. "Who is on the phone?" Came a layered voice from behind him and he sat up, staring at Darkiplier in the doorway.

"Did I wake you?" Chase frowned.

"Vake who?" The doctor demanded.

Dark stared at him, though it almost seemed like he was looking through him. "Who is on the phone?" He asked again, brushing off Chase's question.

"Uh, Dr. Schneeplestein." Chase mumbled.

"Chase! I feel like you are not paying me ze attention!" Dr. Schneeplestein shouted.

Walking to the couch, Dark simply held a hand out, and Chase happily handed him the phone. "Doctor?"

Dr. Schneeplestein fell silent a moment, then sighed. "Darkiplier? Vhere is your attack dog?"

"Will is not an attack dog, we have had this conversation before." Darkiplier groaned. "I have about as much control of him, as you have of Anti-"

"You say zat as if you do not have control over Anti." Dr. Schneeplstein chuckled. "I am not as proud as ze glitch. I know you have more power zen I. Vhere is Vilford and Jameson?"

"I wish I knew." Dark admitted quietly. "Have you noticed any of your lot that are still at home... acting strange?"

Dr. Schneeplestein sighed. "Zhere... have been a few zings. Vhy?"

"I believe Mark and Jack's child status... is beginning to have an effect on us." Dark explained.

"Ve do have ozher problems. People are suspicious of Jack and Robin's disappearance. The fans obviously, but ozhers too. Ve may have ze police on our hands very shortly." Dr. Schneeplestein grunted.

Darkiplier smirked, sending a shiver down Chase's spine. "Oh, doctor... I know you are no stranger to police. How many bodies are hidden under your floor boards?"

"Zat is not ze point." Dr. Schneeplestein growled.

"Of course it is. I know how to deal with police and so do you." Dark looked from Chase to King, who was still only half awake. "Let Anti and I figure out what to do with the channels, and social media. If police come snooping around... make someone Jack. Get them to tell the police that Robin went to visit a secret girlfriend before he goes home. Something, I do not care. Lie. You are good at it."

The doctor sighed. "I AM good at zat."

"Keep an eye out for the decline of anyone you still have there. Let us know if it gets bad. I am more concerned with that." Dark directed, handing the phone back to Chase.

"Schneep?" Chase asked hesitantly.

"Ah, Chase." Responded a much calmer and more level headed doctor. "How is ze young Jack?"

Chase let out a sigh of relief. "Uh, he's alright. His asthma acted up, but Dr. Iplier gave us an inhaler. We're doing our best, you know, bro?"

"How many times have I asked you not to call me zat?" Dr. Schneeplestein sighed. "Anyvey, I have zings to get sorted now. Hopefully you vill find zem soon. I vill let you know if I see any major changes in anyone here. Chase? Do not let us down."

"Uh, yeah, th-" Chase started, but Dr. Scheneeplstein hung up the phone. Dark smirked and simply turned, heading into the kitchen.

King yawned, then sleepily smiled at Chase. "I think you're doing a great job. At least Jack isn't broken."

Chase chuckled, nodding as he tucked his phone away. "Thanks bro. It's honestly not your fault that Mark is a tiny psychopath that jumped off the kitchen counter."

Anti wandered through the room, flickering in and out of existence. He ignored Chase and King, going straight into the kitchen and sat down across from Darkiplier. "Hey."

"Good morning." Dark nodded, eyes wandering to the coffee machine, then back to Anti. "Dream come true for you today..."

Anti suddenly smirked. "Who died?"

Dark chuckled. "A different dream." He pulled out his cell phone and laid it on the table, open to twitter, showing off panicked messages @Jack_Septic_Eye.

"The puppets are scared." Anti shrugged. "I mean... it's nice... I wouldn't call it a drea-"

"We have to keep them in line. We are going to have to upload." Dark explained, pulling his cell phone back.

Anti smirked. "You and I? On the same day?" He giggled, glitches rippling through his body. "Ohhh... this is going to be fun!"

Dark nodded his head, standing as the coffee machine sounded. "I told you that you would enjoy it."

"Can we pretend Mark and Jack are dead?!" Anti gasped, the glitching becoming more intense as his voice pitched.

"We can... hint at it." Dark smirked.

Anti pulled out a knife, tapping it on the table. "Short videos? Just a few minutes?" He stopped tapping, narrowing his eyes. "When I go on long rants... they mock me."

Dark let out a deep chuckle, shaking his head. "Those fucking circles."

"Fucking cunt!" Anti hissed.

"I am only teasing." Dark glanced over his shoulder, then turned, making his way back to the table with his coffee. "Short videos are a good idea. Leave them wanting more." It was around this time that Chica and Henry bolted into the room, running around in circles before racing out. Dark watching them go with a small smile, then sighed. "I assume the children are awake."

Mark made his way over to the couch and slumped against King. "I need pudding."

King rubbed his back gently. "Because you're in pain? Because pudding is not just like... part of the morning routine now."

"It huwrts!" Mark whined.

Nodding, King got up. "Yeah, I was asking for that one. Come on, bud." He took Mark's good hand, leading him into the kitchen.

Jack crawled up on the couch beside Chase. "I haven't worked in days!"

"We know." Chase sighed, nodding.

"It's kind of nice." Jack smiled, leaning against him.

Chase glanced down at him. "Yeah dude, breaks are nice."

Robin crawled up on the couch beside Jack. "Best vacation ever." He grinned.

Chase smiled. "Yeah... I never even realized, that this little workaholic, means you're a workaholic too."

Robin shrugged. "I guess."

Jack leaned over, hugging Robin. "I'm sorry. You need more vacations!"

"YOU need more vacations." Robin giggled.

Suddenly Anti leaned over the back of the couch, smirking. "I'm taking over your channel."

Jack's eyes widened, and then he grinned. "What game are you going to play?"

"What? No. I'm not... why would I do that?" Anti growled.

"You can play something scary if you want. But if you want it to be really good, you should play something silly. They'd never expect that!" Jack grinned.

"I'm not... playing games at all. I'm going to tell them I killed you." Anti giggled.

"Chase!" Jack whined, looking over at him. "Anti's trying to kill me again!"

Chase groaned, wrapping an arm around Jack and gave him a little side hug. "He's just going to say that in the video. He does that all the time anyway. He's not gonna get anywhere near you. I promise, Sean."

Anti leaned over the couch more, close to Chase's ear. "What makes you think you could stop me?"

Chase took a deep breath, turning his head to stare at the glitch. "Drop it."

With a giggle, Anti pulled out his blade, tapping it on Chase's shoulder. Eyes widened, Chase's back stiffened, and he hugged Jack closer protectively. Robin caught sight of the knife and let out a scream, as he shifted away and fell off the couch. Smirking Anti leaned over the couch more, pointing the knife at Robin. "You... just need to stay out of the way."

Having heard the scream, Dark placed a hand on Anti's shoulder and pulled him back, grabbing his wrist with the other hand to steady the knife. "We have videos to shoot."

Anti glared at him for a moment, then nodded, tugging at his wrist. Dark held him firmly, staring at him until Anti groaned. "Yeah. Videos." He muttered, Dark finally releasing his wrist. Anti tucked the knife away and headed into the kitchen.

Dark let his eyes wander down to Chase, who was squeezing Jack a little tight, eyes wide. "Now is not the time to grow a back bone." He cautioned, before following Anti into the kitchen.

Jack hugged Chase back, closing his eyes. "I'm okay. You okay?"

Chase sighed, trying to relax. "Mmhm."

Jack carefully pried Chase's arm off him and looked over the edge of the couch. "Robin?"

"He had a knife!" Robin whimpered.

Jack nodded. "Yeah." He slipped off the couch, sitting on the floor beside Robin and took his hand. "It's okay though, everyone's okay."

Robin nodded a little, squeezing Jack's hand tightly.

As Dark walked in, King groaned, and handed Mark to him. Dark's eyes widened as he as he held the boy, watching King turn back to crush up the pill. "Uh, King?"

Mark squirmed a little, Dark gripping him tighter so he didn't drop him. "Dawrk's bad!" The boy whined.

"He's not going to hurt you." King muttered.

"Did you forget who is in charge here?" Dark growled, regaining his composure.

King chuckled. "You're holding him."

Dark narrowed his eyes. "I am going to let that go, because I know you are not yourself right now."

"Might help if you stick a knife in his guts." Anti hissed with a giggle.

Mark leaned into Dark more, watching Anti carefully. Dark sighed. "Wilford often makes that suggestion as well. I find people more cooperative if you pretend to care."

"That's so much effort." Anti grunted.

Dark smirked, shrugging. "I enjoy the challenge."

King turned back, taking Mark again and handed the boy the bowl of pudding. "Pretend to care? Like you pretend to play with Chica?"

"You have your pudding, get out of our kitchen." Dark growled.

"You can't claim the kitchen. That's not how this works!" King huffed.

Dark took a deep breath. "I am not taking this out on you, because I know you are not yourself... but...." He smirked, leaning closer. "I have no problem taking it out on the squirrels."

King shifted. "Like you would do anything to the squirrels."

"Rat traps are cheap." Dark chuckled.

King's eyes widened and he hugged Mark close. "You're a real piece of work." He grumbled, heading into the living room.

"Why does he care so much about squirrels?" Anti giggled.

Dark shrugged. "Why do you hate circles?"

Anti's entire form nearly collapsed into static before starting to stabilize again. "Are you TRYING to end the truce?!" He screeched, Dark merely chuckling as he sat down with his mug of coffee again.

"Whewre's Amy?" Mark yawned as King sat down on the couch with him.

"She has the dogs in the back yard." Chase sighed, leaning his head back.

Jack got up, helping Robin to his feet and then crawled up on the couch again, Robin following. "Anti really wants to kill me." He mumbled.

Mark frowned, nodding his head, as he handed his empty bowl to King. "He's been rweal scawry." King bit his lip, setting the bowl on the side table for now.

"I told you, I'm not going to let him near you." Chase tilted his head forward again, watching Jack.

Jack nodding a little, smiling up at him.

Suddenly the back door opened and Chica and Henry ran into the room, running around and barking. "Calm down!" Amy giggled.

"Puppies!" Jack called.

"Chica!" Mark patted his lap with his good hand. Chica raced over and jumped into Mark's lap. "Oof." He giggled, wrapping his arms around her. Jack grinned, leaning over to pet her. Glancing at him, Mark smiled. "Sean, you want her in your lap?" He asked, hoping to make him feel better about his situation with Anti.

"Yes!" Jack squealed.

Mark smiled, gently pushing the puppy. "Go see Sean, Chica!"

Jack wrapped his arms around Chica and hugged her close, the puppy lifting her head to daintily lick his face as her tail thumped against Mark. Giggling, Jack hugged her closer, and Robin smiled, happily petting her. Amy had gotten hold of Henry and brought him over to the couch. She looked from one end to the other and then made her way over to Chase. "There's no room. Can we sit with you?"

"Sure, little broette." Chase smiled, lifting her up to sit on his leg. Then he pulled Henry up, the pup laying half on his other leg and half in Amy's lap. "There we go."

Amy smiled up at him. "How ya doing Chase?"

Chase chuckled. "I'm good. Thanks."

Amy squinted. "Are you sure?"

Chase bit his lip. "What is this? An intervention?"

Shrugging her shoulders, Amy happily turned her attention to petting Henry. "I was just asking. You seem tired."

Rubbing her back gently Chase nodded. "I'm a bit tired, yeah. But I'm alright." He glanced up, finding King staring at him. "I'm alright." King leaned back into the couch, nodding slightly. "Are you alright?" Chase asked.

"I... don't know." King sighed, closing his eyes.

Mark looked up at him, and then patted his arm. "You can snuggle Chica next if you want."

King chuckled, smiling. "Thanks Mark."

"Oh!" Mark suddenly slipped off the couch and King sat up, watching him. "Let's go see the squiwrels! You love the squiwrels!" Mark grabbed King's hand, tugging at it.

"I'm fine." King nodded.

Mark pouted at him. "Let's go see the squiwrels!" He half screamed, and King's eyes widened.

"That..." Chase pointed. "Is called a temper tantrum." King groaned, getting to his feet. Chase smiled. "Giving in only makes it worse..."

"If it gets worse we're taking him..." King hesitated, glancing at Mark as he took his good hand. Looking back to Chase, he leaned in whispering, "We're taking him to Momiplier and leaving him there."

Amy giggled. "Momiplier would love having the puppies."

Mark grinned. "We'wre going to see my mom?!"

"No!" King gasped, picking him up. "We're going to see squirrels!" He exclaimed, taking him outside.

"He whispered that for a reason." Chase chuckled.

"Well he didn't do a very good job." Amy shrugged, and Chase laughed.

King set Mark down when they got outside and the boy turned grinning up at him. "Do the thing!"

"What thing?" King rose an eyebrow.

Mark giggled, putting his arms up. "I'm king of the squiwrels!"

King smiled. "Why do you want me to do that? It's... it's stupid."

Mark's face dropped, and he knitted his brows. "No it's not..."

Taking a deep breath, King put his arms up. "I'm king of the squirrels!"

Mark smiled again, giggling. "Now you rwun."

Nodding a little, King shifted and ran across the yard. "I'm king of the- oh!" He stopped running by a tree, and grinned, pointing. "There's one!" Mark quickly ran over, reaching up with his good hand to take King's. "Hi squirrel!" King grinned. "How are you today? I know... it's been a few days. I've been taking care of little Mark." Mark looked up at King, grinning, then let go of his hand.

King was still talking to the squirrel in the tree, when Mark noticed another one, collecting seeds on the ground across the yard. Slowly Mark made his way over. "I'm gonna pet the squiwrel! Look at me! I'm an espert!" Mark declared, before grabbing the squirrel's tail.

King looked over just in time to see the squirrel turn and bite Mark, before running up the nearest tree. "No!" King gasped, running over. Mark's eyes were wide as he stared at the bleeding squirrel bite on his arm. "They don't... like that." King mumbled, watching Mark.

"OW!" Mark screamed suddenly, bursting into tears as he waved his arm.

"Oh! Oh... no, no." King gasped, picking him up. "It's okay! Uh... he didn't mean it! Uh... Chase!" He rushed back into the house. "Chase!"

Chase sat up, nearly knocking Amy and Henry out of his lap, but grabbed them just in time. "What?"

King frowned, rubbing Mark's back as the boy screamed. "He... got bit by a squirrel."

Chase's eyes widened. "Did it have rabies?" He gasped, setting Amy and Henry down before he stood.

"My squirrels don't have rabies!" King gasped.

"Why did it bite him?" Chase walked over, looking at Mark's arm.

King sighed. "He grabbed it..."

"It is hard to believe that he is more stupid as a child." Dark uttered, leaned in the doorway with Anti hovering behind him. "His good arm too, huh?"

King frowned, nodding. Chase took Mark, rocking him gently as he walked to the bathroom. "Shh... that was scary, huh?" He soothed, sitting Mark on the counter beside the sink and wet a cloth with cool water before placing it over the bite. Mark's screaming subsided to sniffling as he nodded. "I bet it doesn't hurt as much as when you broke your arm, does it?"

"No." Mark whimpered.

King let out a relieved sigh as he hovered in the bathroom doorway. "How did you get him to stop making that noise?"

Chase glanced at him, smiling. "Crying?" King nodded a little and Chase tried not to laugh. "I thought you were getting better at this, bro."

Anti smirked. "I wonder if we could feed Jack to the squirrels."

Jack shifted Chica out of his lap, and stood up on the couch, looking over the back of it. "Stop being a meanie! My name is Sean! And I don't like being bullied by big smelly turtles!"

Robin's eyes widened and he tugged at Jack's shirt, trying to get him to sit down again. Anti bared his teeth, starting towards the couch. "What. Did. You. Call. ME?!"

Dark went to grab Anti, but lost his grip as the creature glitched. As Anti lunged over the couch, and Dark was quick to circle around it, grabbing Jack as he backed up. "You need him." Dark reminded, as Jack turned to hide his face in Dark's shoulder.

Anti snarled, his body twisting between realities as he slid off the couch. "Let's test it!"

"Let us not." Dark held a hand up as he backed up, forcing Anti to walk after him.

"Just let me carve some of his attitude out!" Anti giggled.

"No!" Jack whimpered, gripping tightly to Dark's suit.

Dark's aura flared around him, mostly red with a few flashes of blue. He stopped backing up as the lights paled in the room. "Anti." His voice boomed low, the echo layering several times. "Enough."

Anti hesitated, looking around as the lights flickered lowly, straining to come back to full strength. King walked back into the room, cringing. "What's..." He looked over the scene, before making his way over. "Sean, come here." He held his arms out and as Jack reached for him, Dark easily released his hold, giving the boy to King. As he backed towards the bathroom, King pointed at Robin and then Amy. "Come on guys." He waved his hand, motioning them over. Amy grabbed Henry's collar and lead him after King. Taking Amy's lead, Robin grabbed Chica and followed.

Chase frowned as King ushered the kids in. "What was all that noise?" He mumbled.

King sat Amy, Robin and the puppies in the bathtub. He tried to set Jack down, but the boy had an iron grip on his shirt, so he merely held him. "Oh... you know..." King sighed, double checking the door way locked. "Dark and Anti... are having a thing."

"I'm sorry." Jack whimpered. "I called him a turtle."

Chase groaned. "That was a bad idea."

"I'm sorry." Jack repeated.

Dark cracked his neck, straightening his back. "Do you really want to do this?"

Anti looked towards the bathroom, then sighed, letting his posture relax. Dark's aura slowly fell in on him as the lights returned. Staring down at his feet, Anti cleared his throat. "We have... videos to shoot."

Dark merely nodded, deciding to let the incident go, as Anti clearly wanted to.

When Chase had patched Mark's arm up as best he could, King hesitantly leaned out of the bathroom, making sure the coast was clear. Dark was standing in the middle of the room, but Anti was gone, possibly back into the kitchen. "Dark?"

Darkiplier glanced over, then sighed. "How is he?"

"We're taking him to see Dr. Iplier. We'll be back in a bit." King sighed. "We're just going to take all the kids, give Anti some time to cool off."

Dark nodded. "We are going to shoot the videos and get them up. Do not go hide with Google again. It is safe for you to return here."

"Sure." King muttered. "Safe."

"The only injuries have taken place under your watch." Dark pointed out. "I stopped Anti, who stopped the squirrel?"

"That wasn't-" King started, but Chase grabbed his shoulder.

Mark was laying against Chase's shoulder, the man holding him close. "Let's go, dude."

King nodded, taking Amy and Jack by the hands, Robin grabbing Jack's other hand. "Can you watch Chica and Henry?"

"No!" Amy whined.

Dark looked down at her, and smiled ever so slightly. "I will take good care of Chica and Henry."

Mark whimpered softly. "He won't huwrt them Amy."

Reluctantly, Amy nodded, and King led them all outside, while Chase carried Mark out. Dr. Iplier did a better job of cleaning up the wound, then bandaged it properly and put Mark on some antibiotics to be taken along with his painkillers.

While they were out, Dark and Anti shot a few short videos to go up on the channel. Dark set up the tripod, stepping back so his aura wouldn't create issues with the camera, then nodded to Anti. Bearing his teeth Anti tapped his fingers along the blade of his knife, pacing in front of the camera. "I know you've all been worried about... HIM." He giggled, stopping to face the camera. "I warned you. I told you it was in your hands... and you never did anything." He twitched, his body glitching around dramatically as he giggled. "Now he's gone." Slowly he walked towards the camera, static flickering through the screen as he leaned in. "And you'll never see him again." Dark shifted, bringing a darkness through the room as Anti ducked under the camera, leaning up next to the mic. "And there's no way to save him now." He shifted away from the mic, chuckling softly. As Dark let the lights return, Anti leaned back, coming into focus on the camera again as he looked at Dark behind it. "How was that? Was it scary enough? Should I do it again?"

Dark smirked. "I feel as though insecure Anti needs to be on a blooper reel."

"Fuck off!" Anti hissed.

"I think it will work nicely." Dark nodded.

Anti sighed, stopping the recording and picked up the camera to move it. "Ready for yours?"

Dark fell silent a moment. "We're ready."

Anti glanced at him, narrowing his eyes but shrugged it off. When they had the camera ready, Dark checked his appearance in the mirror, adjusting his hair and suit before stepping in front of the camera. Taking a deep breath, his aura collapsed in completely and slowly the tone of his skin changed to Mark's. "Whoa." Anti gasped.

"Start it." Dark growled. "I cannot do this forever."

Nodding, Anti started the camera and backed up until the static completely cleared from the screen before giving Dark a thumbs up. Dark forced a large, happy grin and Anti shuddered at how Mark like he really seemed. "Hey guys!" He waved, his voice a bit higher and bouncy as Mark's often was. "I bet you're wondering about the suit, and the hair... and where I've been." He chuckled, and Anti cringed. Dark smiled, throwing his hands up. "I'm gonna explain! I've been real busy, and I think... you guys are going to... love it." The octave of his voice dropped down at the end of the sentence. Dark's smile slowly faded until it curled into a devious smirk. He shifted his stance, straightening his back and brought his hands in to adjust his tie. Then slowly he allowed the colour to drain from his skin and the soft glow of red and blue to hang around him. "You thought he was back. Did you?" He smirked, the familiar echo clinging to his voice as he tucked his arms behind his back. "That is what you thought you wanted, but is this not what you really prefer? Markiplier is gone. I am here now." Dark cracked his neck. "Do not worry... we will still have fun." Slowly Dark brought his hand from behind his back and glanced at it, then at the camera. "After all, we have been having so much fun already, have we not?" He gave the camera nod, starting to wave. "I shall see you all in the next video. Buh bye." After a moment, he let his hand drop, then simply looked over at Anti.

"Not gonna ask me how it was?" Anti whined, walking towards the camera, watching the screen begin to fill with static.

"I am not desperate." Dark pointed out.

Anti glared at him, as he turned off the camera. "Oh, shut your fucking mouth, ya old ass sack."

"Old ass sack? That is a new one." Dark chuckled, making his way over.

"Yeah well... I'm feeling creative." Anti shrugged.

When they returned, Chase was still carrying Mark, who was almost asleep in his arms, while Jack, Robin and Amy ran to the couch, having been promised a movie before bed. When Chica and Henry ran to greet them, Amy grinned. "Oh, you guys are okay! Good!" She smiled, patting the pups.

Chase frowned, looking around. "Where's-"

"Fuck it!" Came Anti's high pitched screech from the recording room, followed by a crash.

King sighed, making his way over and opened the door. Dark was standing back, watching as Anti threw Mark's chair around. "What's happening?" King muttered.

"We are having some issues with editing on Mark's computer." Dark explained.

Chase leaned against the doorway, rubbing Mark's back. "My chaiwr..." Mark whined.

"Okay, King... you get the movie on for the kids, I'LL edit their videos." Chase sighed, moving to hand Mark off to King.

"No." Mark gripped to Chase's shirt and he frowned, rubbing his back.

"It's King. You love King." Chase tilted his head.

King watched Mark a moment, looking up at Chase. "You did sit with him the entire time we were with Iplier..."

"I guess I calmed him down after the bite too." Chase groaned. "Okay Mark, you wanna stay with me while I edit?" Mark nodded, and Chase sighed. "Okay... Anti... can I still use that chair?"

Anti looked down at it, kicking it again before he shrugged. "I don't think it's that broken."

"Great..." Chase sighed as the glitch righted the chair and slid it over. "You guys did you own effects right?" Chase asked as he sat down, settling Mark in his lap as he began opening programs.

"We did." Dark nodded, watching Mark who was staring up at him. "What do you want?"

Mark whimpered, burying his face in Chase's shoulder. "Can you not?" Chase glared up at him. "He's had a long day, and he already won't let go of me. Stop freaking him out."

Dark grunted. "All I did was look at him..."

"Well don't." Chase snapped.

"Check the attitude." Anti snarled.

Dark held a hand up, shaking his head at Anti who hissed. "Mark..." Dark leaned down. "I know it is hard for you to believe, but I am not trying to harm you."

"You'wre a liwar!" Mark glanced up at him.

"Yes." Dark smirked, then sighed. "But I am not lying right now. I told you before, you are too easy of a target as a child... and you are doing a pretty good job of hurting yourself anyway."

Mark frowned. "I didn't think the squirrel would bite me..."

"I know." Dark groaned. "That is the part that is so disappointing."

Mark grunted, burying his face in Chase's shoulder again. Sighing Chase looked from Dark to Anti. "What even... are these videos?"

"Never you worry. They just need to be cropped and posted." Dark leaned over, pointing on the screen. "Cut mine there, and there..." Nodding, Chase did as he was instructed. Rendering the video out before Dark instructed where to cut Anti's. "You can watch this part if you want to see insecure Anti..."

"Stop!" Anti screeched.

Chase glanced at him, then at Dark. "I don't know what weird friendship you two have when we're not around, but he wants to kill me enough, I think. So... I'm just gonna get rid of that... there. See? Didn't watch it Anti." He sighed, rendering out the video. He uploaded Mark's video first since the computer was already logged into the account, and then uploaded Jack's, setting them both to launch in the next hour. "There." He nodded. "Good?"

Dark nodded. "It should take care of the fans." He cracked his neck. "We may need to... remodel their other social media accounts." He smirked at Anti. "But we can take care of that."

Chase got up, holding Mark close as he realized the boy was half asleep again. "Okay. Good. I guess... thanks for doing that?"

Dark shrugged his shoulders, watching as Chase left before smirking at Anti. "Fuck you!" Anti hissed and Dark chuckled, shaking his head. "Good thing Chase knows his fucking place."

"I knew he was not going to watch it." Dark smiled.

"The fuck you did!" Anti growled.

Chase sighed, settling on the couch beside King. Mark sleepily turned, holding his arms out to King, who gently picked him up and held him close. "Thanks for keeping him till he calmed down." King whispered.

"No problem, bro." Chase smiled.

By the time the movie ended, Mark was already asleep and the other kids all looked pretty close. Chase and King tucked them into bed and then fell asleep quickly on the couch themselves, while Dark and Anti stayed up, taking over Mark and Jack's twitters, instagrams and tumblrs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 8.2K 46
IF YOU HAVE NOT READ "AREN'T YOU TEMPTED", PLEASE DO SO. AS THIS WILL MAKE ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE TO YOU WHATSOEVER. You decided to: let him stay. Welc...
1.5K 141 28
What if the Septic and Iplier egos were left in a house to fend for themselves without Jack or Mark to watch over them? How would they cope during ki...
25.7K 1.4K 20
Having the characters they created literally come to life was a weird circumstance Mark and Jack had to accept, but a lot weirder is when they all st...
33.1K 2.4K 30
Antisepticeye's always gotten whatever he wanted. He never had anyone he respected tell him no and if anyone did, they wouldn't live long enough to a...