POISON IVY❖Theo Putnam (DISCO...

By xpeachskinx

"You're beautiful Susie Putnam, and anyone who says otherwise I'll turn into toads" //////////// my name is... More

1•NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD
2•BAND-AID
4•DOUBTS
5•MALUM MALUS
6•LOVE HURTS
7•DEVIL IN THE DARK
8• SIXTEEN CANDLES
9• TRIAL OF THE SPELLMAN TWINS
10• BIRTHMARK
11• THE HARROWING
12• ILLUSIONS
13• BATIBAT
14• DREAM A LITTLE DREAM
15• FLOWERS AND BLUE SKIES
16• ME, HER AND THE AUTUMN BREEZE
17• QUEEN OF THE FEAST
18• BOYS TO TORMENT
19• MOON VALLEY
20• THE LAST SUPPER
21• DRESSED IN BLACK
22• THE SACRIFICE
23• O, IT IS MY LOVE
24• THE PATH OF NIGHT
25• RETURNED
26• THE PASSION OF LUCIFER
27• LUPERCALIA
28• THE CARDS

3•SUCCUBITCHES

3.6K 102 6
By xpeachskinx

Sabrina and I walk through the woods silently until we stop in the middle of a clearing.

I lift the small bell in my hand and ring it.

"Spirits of the forest, i pronounce my intentions to thee'' i start and draw in the dirt with a wooden stick.

I hand it to Sabrina ''come forth and see us and equal we will be'' she continues and draws, I ring the bell again.

''Not master and servant but familiar to familiar'' i go on, drawing.

''To share our knowledge, our spirit and our traits'' Sabrina says and I ring the bell one last time.

Sabrina sighs, ''and now spirits, we will wait'' she clicks her tongue, i hand her the bell and she puts it in her bag.

Leaves rustle behind us and we turn, the weird sisters.

''A summoning spell, girls?'' Prudence asks, walking towards us.

''Calling forth familiars?'' Dorcas follows, ''then you are being baptized'' Agatha finishes.

''Prudence, Dorcas, Agatha'' Sabrina says quickly as i glare at them, succubitches.

''Well, well, well...and are we to assume you'll be transferring to the Academy of Unseen Arts as well?'' Prudence asks, all three circling us like vultures.

''That's the plan'' i say blankly.

"That's unfortunate, we don't want half-breeds at the Academy'' she mocks.

''Well, it's a good job you're not in charge, or else everyone would be in deep s-'' i'm cut off by Sabrina.

''And who exactly are you calling half-breeds?'' she speaks with a confident tone.

"Isn't that what you are? half-witch, half-mortal?'' Prudence mocks again.

''Stay with your own kind, you don't want what happened to your mother and father to happen to you'' she threatens.

My guts twist and i feel my knuckles turn white.

''What did you say?'' Sabrina asks angrily.

''The accident...that took their lives'' Dorcas starts circling us again.

''It would be tragic if a similar one befell you'' Agatha copies.

''We're not gonna be baited or bullied by you, not in the woods and not at the Academy'' i say sternly.

"Stubborn mutts'' Prudence spits, They start chanting in Latin.

''What are you doing?'' Sabrina asks quietly.

''A curse? you're cursing us?'' she scoffs offended, i step forward.

''No, they're cursing me'' i say and quickly start chanting over them, they all disappear after the finish.

''What did you do?'' Sabrina asks as i stumble back and she catches my arm.

''I took both sides of the curse'' i say and she stares at me.

Their laughter echoes through the trees and Sabrina gasps.

''Ivy..'' she whispers, i reach my hand up to my nose and pull my fingers back, coated in blood, ''Succubitches'' Sabrina mumbles.

We run into school, speed walking once we're inside.

''Sabrina, Ivy, hey girls'' Roz says and i smile quickly, lightly motioning Sabrina to go with Roz.

''Stepping in some poison Ivy, Roz, ironic right? gotta wash it off me'' i rush past them, ''okay'' Roz says confused, turning to Sabrina.

I viciously scrub my body in the school showers.

''If truly i am cursed today, let water wash the hex away if truly i am cursed today let water wash the hex away,'' i repeat.

I get out, wrapping a towel around myself and walk into the locker room.

I freeze and my heart drops.

''Susie?'' i ask panicked, she's crying by her locker.

I quickly walk over to her ''Susie, what's going on? what happened?'' i ask quickly.

She closes her locker and the word 'SLUT' is written on the inside of the door.

She sobs, ''they pulled up my shirt'' she whimpers, she turns to me and i look at her face.

Her lip is bleeding and her left eye is starting to bruise.

''What?'' i whisper, i slowly bring my hand up to her face and her eyes flicker to my towel, she swallows a lump in her throat.

My thumb brushes her bleeding lip and she winces lightly.

I quickly pull her into a hug, ''who did it?'' i ask, furious.

I change and quickly storm out of the locker room, towards Principal Hawthorne's office.

''It was four of them, four troglodyte football players, they pulled up her shirt because they wanted to see if she had breasts, to see if she was really a boy or a girl under there'' i finally take a breath.

"Well, uh, Miss Spellman if you could give me their names, then i will have them in for a review'' he says, boredom dripping from his voice.

''Susie wouldn't tell me'' i say quietly, ''but i can guess or you can bring in all the football players for questioning'' i say angrily.

He's a monster, how he still has a job is beyond me.

''You're suggesting a witch hunt?'' he asks sarcastically.

''I don't care for that term, but Susie doesn't feel safe here, in your school, she is living in a constant state of fear'' i raise my voice.

He looks at me unfazed ''Well, if that is true, then you as her friend..might suggest to Miss Putnam that she..find another school'' he tries and i scoff, storming out.

I told Sabrina what happened and she asked Harvey to asks around for whoever did it.

Ms Wardwell seems different.

Sabrina and i are in her office now.

''My heart weeps for your friend, such a difficult thing to be going through'' she says sitting down.

''Yeah it's uh, this town, this school, there's a culture of-'' Sabrina's cut off by Ms Wardwell.

''Puritanical masculinity? and principal Hawthorne is the most intolerant, the most buffoonish, the most misogynistic of all, when will the world learn?'' she speaks my mind.

''Women should be in charge of everything, our assistant principal, Ms Glover, she wouldn't turn a blind eye to what's happening'' Ms Wardwell says.

''I just wish Hawthorne would just..'' i stress.

''Just what?'' Ms Wardwell asks eagerly.

''Hawthorne's a bully...and i wish someone would teach him a lesson'' i say blankly.

''Why not you?'' Ms Wardwell asks us and i quirk my eyebrows, intrigued.

''How would that help Susie?'' i go back to what's important.

''A fish rots from the head down, principal Hawthorne isn't an ally, if...he were to take a sabbatical, say, i suspect you and your friends would come up with some way to help Susie'' Ms Wardwell says, we chuckle.

''Only problem is, Hawthorne doesn't take sabbaticals, or days off, even'' Sabrina says bitterly.

Ms Wardwell turns to us, ''he's scared of spiders, you know'' she says lowly.

Sabrina and I smirk, ''principal Hawthorne is?'' i ask amused.

''Hm, absolutely terrified of them'' Ms Wardwell laughs and Sabrina and I look at each other with wide grins.

We find a school book in the library and stop at a large picture of Hawthorne.

''A graven image'' i whisper as Sabrina tear it from the book and we leave.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

462K 31.4K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
576K 8.8K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
71.4K 1.6K 31
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
935K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.