Diana

Da RachStar2012

Altro

Diana

37 1 4
Da RachStar2012

Diana is a popular young girl who lived in the busy city of Manchester, England. She was happy, and planned to live her life to the full. After all, her 'motto' that she said at least twice a day was 'YOLO'. But one day, when taken to an 'kind' aunt, she finds that not all things are made to last...

All Rights Reserved

RJM

Chapter 1 will be posted ASAP. Please Comment and Vote this story, it will mean loads to me seeing as this is the first story that is going to be done properly.

Thanks to my BFF, Bongobuzz11, for the idea!!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

1.7M 142K 65
RATHOD In a broken family, every person suffers from his insecurities and guilt. Successful in every field but a big failure when it comes to emotio...
PARIWAAR Da

Narrativa generale

48.5K 5.3K 45
Arjun Shergill is a 28 years old, well renowned businessman, who has a big loving family and two kids. He is a caring and utmost loving man. This sto...
498K 10.7K 51
Two girls are exchanged at birth and are given to the wrong mothers and after 13 years the truth comes out Rosabella Rossi is different from her sist...
21.9K 1.5K 15
RATHOD'S - the name which can make anyone kneel in front of them. manish rathod ,father of 4 children but is unknown of the 4th one who is youngest a...