Mine🌻 l.s

By verifiedlarry

Harry is an alpha, who everybody wants. Louis is his jealous omega. More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight

Nine

20.3K 1K 394
By verifiedlarry

Harry and Louis are finally home. They take off their shoes and Harry lies on the couch as Louis rushes to their bedroom. Louis strips, taking everything off then searching frantically through the closet. He finally finds his alpha's purple sweater and he slips it on, sniffling a bit when it smells like Harry. 

Louis' bare feet pad along the floor as he makes his way to the alpha. Harry opens his arms, welcoming his omega and Louis gladly dives into them. With his head on Harry's chest and leg in between his, Louis noses softly at the alpha's neck. 

"Mine." 

And Harry ducks down, gently kissing at the mate mark on Louis' neck that will be there forever. 

"Yours." 

🌻🌻

For my pretty sunflower. I hope you're doing okay x 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

659K 24.1K 99
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.1M 45.2K 69
JM: „No, please don't Somin. I love you, I love you so fucking much, do you understand? You can't give up on us, let me explain! I need to see you, p...
1.2M 54.3K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
97.6K 5.9K 33
Have you ever heard of the story of soulmates? Two people bound by an invisible red string that is tied to their finger, soon to find each other and...