Incoming• Stiles Stilinski

By Jos_Lynn_

A boy with a bad past, present, and future, as far as he could tell, moved to Beacon Hills where his whole li... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Sequel?
Book 2

Prologue

29.6K 489 154
By Jos_Lynn_

Alec Grey is a troubled kid, but it wasn't his choice in the beginning. Now he just can't seem to stop it.

Alec and his sister, Lilian, have witnessed horrible things during their short lives. Things that no one should ever have to see.

Their parents, Frank and Jill, who used to be kind and loving turned into druggies and addicts.

After a long ten months in juvie, Alec and his family restart in Beacon Hills, hoping to get away from all of the things that ruined their lives back in Chicago.

Alec wants to get away from the things that got him sent to juvie in the first place.

Lilian wants to get away from the lingering memories of her eldest brother, Donald.

Frank and Jill want to try and get sober, to be better for their kids.

When they get to Beacon Hills not everything is what it seems, but is it better then what they use to have?

I do not own Teen Wolf or any of its characters. I only own the Grey's and their own storyline.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 260 23
This is season 4! The deadpool I'm so excited I'm sorry but everyone knows how my stories go I don't update a chapter at a time I update all at once...
26.8K 1K 31
𝖎𝖓 𝖜𝖍𝖎𝖈𝖍 𝖍𝖔𝖕𝖊 𝖒𝖎𝖐𝖊𝖆𝖑𝖘𝖔𝖓 𝖎𝖘 actually hope stilinski and lives in beacon hills, unknowing of her real herit...
231K 7.5K 25
During the summer before his senior year, Stiles decides to create a new chapter in his life. He comes out to his friends and is taken aback by the o...
23.5K 1K 41
Summary~ What if things didn't reach the point of Stiles actually leaving? What if the hellhound came earlier than expected? What if through all thi...