Why Me?

By 143dangerously

About a girl who moves and finds out that her mother is friends with a famous Tiktoker's mother. What will ha... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
A message
Chapter 30
Message again
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Pictures for Chapter 41
Chapter 41

Chapter 40

197 8 0
By 143dangerously

Song - Will you marry me by Jason Derulo

Last time you read that Oliver and Sina were in Paris and it was he's birthday, well they are not anymore and they moved out of Florida. They didn't move to California like Oliver would like but they moved to Utah because it was kind of close to California.

Oliver POV

 I wanted to take her somewhere special. I booked? A reservation to the Canyonlands National Park, in Utah of course. Earlier in the month I went to get a ring, I ring that wasn't big because I wanted to show how that's not all that matters. I was thinking of all the possibilities I could have done. What if I'm not ready. She different from girls I met before. I just want everything to be right. All these questions are making me anxious. What are these feelings I feel when she with me. I need to these answers. 

Sina POV

So Oliver left to finish something, he wouldn't tell me why. He wanted me to find a blindfold. The only I could guess would be something that is big. 

Oliver POV 

I drive to get her favorite foods and desserts. Then drive to her to take her there. I'm awfully nervous, I don't know if it's good enough.

Canyonland

Oliver had blindfolded Sina and gotten on one knee. There were family and friends there. Other people who didn't know them but were hiking, were watching. Oliver's supporters were there to remember this moment. Oliver had taken off the blindfold and proposed. They both cried as Sina said yes. People were cheering and clapping.

Sorry for this short chapter and for it to be a long time for me to publish this but the next chapter will be the last. It will have though details of how their future together will be like.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 6K 22
When Mia's boyfriend cheats on her she is not heart broken but she wants revenge.Sure having someone whom you thought loved you cheat on you hurts.Mi...
46.8K 1.8K 33
A girl named Airi moves down to the A with her family due to her Dads new job offer , while trying to make new friends she meets her new neighbor Tra...
127K 1.8K 46
(19/45) REWRITTEN/REWRITING Oliver Moy is your next door neighbour and you hate him, you always have. He's rude, snarky and probably is the same fro...
11.2K 196 14
Y/N was best friends with Oliver Moy for all her life never really feeling anything towards the man other than friendly love and care. That all chang...