𝐊 𝕺 | k.th

Von tastyggukie

✧ When a man-whore of a Prince falls for his subject. ✧ "Suck my dick," he provokes with his feet up on a cha... Mehr

Disclaimer
Prologue
Royal Harvest
One in a Million
A Genuine Apology
Mendacious Pathway
An Effort and a Struggle
Memories of the Past
A Tender Wound
False Flag
Lost My Way
Fool me Once
Shame on You
Fickle Matters
Second and First
Flushed with Lust
New Customs
Fool me Twice
Shame on Me
Distance
A Weak Threat
Without Care
Always You
To be His Queen
Faulty Promises
A Fleeting Feeling?
Ups and Downs
Dam
Peace
Broken
Trickling Down
Lying Truth
Partly Yours
Love Games
Your Best
Tower of Secrets
Past to Onward
Clarity
In the Case of Death or Displacement
Eye of the Storm
Caged Fire
Persistence is Key
Heartless Heart
Unpraising Daisy
Case
Indecisive Victory
[Notice] Thank You For 100K Reads!

Innocent and Ignorant

14.5K 587 571
Von tastyggukie

"Do you have to call me 'Lady Sooyun,' instead of just my first name?"

He twists his head questioningly. "Why would I refer to you by your first name?"

You pout. It was so hard talking to a prince, and you just wanted to be casual with him already. "C-Can't you?" You fidget with your fingers and turn your head slightly, so Taehyung can't see your face. "Is it wrong?"

"It's," he elongates. "Odd."

Your shoulders slouch into his embrace. Damn. "Is there anyone you do call by their first name?"

He thinks for a second. "Jungkook and," you feel his lips curve against your neck, "Yoora."

You swallow thickly. The girl that Lua mentioned last week. "W-Who's that?"

He pulls back, secretly sniffing at your floral-scented hair. "My First Lady."

.

"He finally let a girl stay? Who is this?" The Queen whispers into her husband's ear.

Yoora Ashikaga.

"I like her," he says simply. "Her parents have ties with Britain and Japan; this will be good for our trade."

"She's very dignified, almost already a queen," a worker close to the throne says in awe. "She was born for the role."

"Perfect for Taehyung."

"She'll change him for the better."

.

"Your First Lady?" you breathe out. "The first girl you kept?"

How did you not know this?

"Yes, of course. Don't you read the news?"

You shake your head. Your parents always kept you updated on Harvest news, but you ignored it. You didn't want anything to do with Taehyung or his harem, as you thought it. "So... There's another girl living here?"

"Another? No, there are two," he corrects you. "But only Yoora is here now, my second is visiting Spain. Though the last time I saw her was more than a year ago...so that connection has suffered a bit."

You blink with shock. You really, really did not know any of this. "I'm your third?"

He turns your stiff body toward him and smiles, making his eyes crease with delight. "Yes, you are."

You blink again. Did you think you were his first? Were you hoping that you were his first?

You laugh awkwardly. "Right, right. Sorry," you apologize for no reason. "Quite arrogant of me to think that no other woman has ever interested you, right?"

He looks at you with innocent doe eyes.

"I mean, yeah. I guess I have competition, don't I?" You fumble with your words and create a thick, suffocating atmosphere unintentionally. You had a talent of doing that.

"That's the point of the Harvest," he says while holding your hands. The simple gesture has your heart racing in your chest.

Taehyung expected you to be ecstatic knowing that you were his third pick, maybe even make up an encouraging 'third time is a charm,' joke, but you didn't. You were confused, almost scared.

Wouldn't any other girl be fainting by now?

He twists his lips. Of course, He thinks. You weren't like other girls.

"So how high of a chance do you think I have at winning this?" you blurt out, displaying your tendency at being far too careless with royalty; people who could have you killed at the snap of the finger if you caught them in a bad mood.

He chuckles. "Pretty high."

Your heart jumps again, practicing its somersaults in your chest. "R-Really? Why?"

"The people like you," he says quickly, suddenly feeling exposed and wanting to retreat into his shell. His cheeks are tinted with blush, but you're too focused on your own problems to notice.

"Really?" you ask again. Why?

"Something about being real and innocent," he mumbles. "I'm not sure. Let's drop this."

You furrow your brows. They had hardly seen you in action, hadn't they?

"Okay," you say. "When can I call you by your first name?" You smile, preparing yourself for an overreaction over something so simple.

His lips part, and his gaze lands on the door. You follow him with confusion, until you hear shuffling and see a brown-haired boy pop his head in.

"Prince Jungkook?" You laugh at his big eyes.

"Lady Sooyun," he breathes, trying to hide the hurt in his eyes. Jungkook knew you weren't his, but he wanted to spend more time with you, and you being with Taehyung always made him upset. "Sorry to interrupt. Do you know where Nayun is?"

Your smile drops, and you shake your hands out of Taehyung's. "Your Highness," you grumble. "Can I talk to you?"

Taehyung scoffs in his seat as you stand up. "Why are you leaving?"

"I have to talk to him about my sister." You narrow your eyes at the younger boy, his gaze still holding innocence.

...

"You!" you whisper-yell at Jungkook while closing the door behind you. "What is wrong with you!?"

He smirks, proud that he separated you from Taehyung and just a tiny bit turned on by your anger. "Excuse me?"

"Stop talking to Nayun! That girl is so stupid, and I don't want you hurting my sister," you groan, breathing heavily.

"I'm sorry, Lady Sooyun," he growls while pushing you into the wall with his steps. "I don't think you know who you're speaking to right now."

You gulp as his body moves against yours. "Y-Your Highness, I'm serious!" you whine, feeling the awkward tension again at having to refer to him by the honorific. "I know that I'm in no place to order a prince around, but she's my sister for God's sake."

"Hmm," he hums. "You're right about not being able to order me around. Why the fuck should I listen to a peasant like you?"

You stare at him in shock. Was this how Jungkook really felt about you? Were you wrong to let your guard down near him so quick?

"Please, your Highness," you beg shamelessly, thinking that if you had to beg to anyone in your life, it might as well be the prince you desperately need to convince. "Please don't touch her."

"Are there some underlying concerns under your words, my lady?" he asks cockily, smiling at your distressed form. "You sound so vague."

"I don't want her to get pregnant," you blurt out, tired of beating around the bush because it'd be undignified of you to speak of the topic.

He makes an exaggerated expression and presses his finger to his own chin. "How does that happen?"

"Y-You know," you mumble. Your curiosity comes out, and you cautiously ask, "Have you ever done that before? And...the girl is stuck with the child?"

He moves back an inch, never dropping the insincere smile. "No. We use condoms."

Condoms? You think. What's that?

"Okay...?" You guess that he'd know best, since he's done it before. "But will you stop with my sister? I'll do whatever you ask." You add the last part in as an extra convincing measure, not as a genuine promise.

This time, a sincere grin takes over Jungkook's features, and he sighs. "Fine," he says, and your eyes grow big and beautiful with hope. "But you have to replace her."

You frown. Replace Nayun? He brings his hand up to hold your cheek and touches his nose to yours.

"What do you say?"

To be Continued...

(A/N Sooyun is quite the innocent and sheltered virgin girl 🤠 What's going to happen with Kookoo now??)

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

2.5M 141K 37
«Kim Taehyung helps your boyfriend cheat» au «"You shouldn't be with him!" Taehyung says, chest heaving from screams. "Then who should I be with?" Y...
3.3K 302 33
"Watch your tongue when you talk to my husband" - a single sentence that echoes through the realms of duty, love, and power, leaving an indelible mar...
286K 9.5K 49
You sat with a bounce on the bed, a habit you'd had since you were a child. He walked over, and sat next to you. "How long do you plan to stay in Se...
428K 11.9K 40
"Jungkook, I'm warning you...Don't dare to touch me...! " You half yelled at him. His smirkfull but handsome face right an inch toward you as his ho...