「ibis paint x tutorials」

De goldsync

edits mostly made using ibisPaint X ! Mais

apps
gradients
outlines
silhouette
sample icon 1

picture size

2.8K 30 2
De goldsync

in ibisPaint X, there will be preset sizes, and you can choose your own canvas size.

the big box that shows the width and height is the one you choose if you want to make your own canvas size.

if your canvas size is more than about 2000 pixels on each side, then it can get a bit laggy :( what I suggest is that you choose a canvas size where the width and length are no more than 1500 pixels. you can resize the canvas when you're done with the edit.

to resize it, select the canvas option in the picture.

then click resize and it will show the size of the canvas. resize it to however you like.

it might take a short while for it to render but be patient :D

that's all for this chapter. I hope this helped to those using ibisPaint X ~

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

24.9K 1.5K 32
The story is about a very prominent Rajput family in Rajasthan, well-known in their village, and they have a large business empire of the jewelry and...
361K 9.5K 150
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
103K 5.9K 142
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
76K 3.5K 65
An arranged marriage between the Famous Doctor, JEON JUNGKOOK and the CEO, KIM TAEHYUNG But Taehyung already have someone in his life People with bro...