Forever Halloween(Markiplier...

By ImSorryMrGullible

I actually really hate this. Read if you wanna, I guess. It's bad though. *completed* I was frozen when the... More

[1] Pop 101
[2] Dangerous
[3] Night Trouble
[4] The Run And Go
[5] Leaving Tonight
[6] Paranoid
A/N || fUCK
[7] Everything Black
[8] Ground Control
[9] Drugs And Candy
[10] Dusk Till Dawn
[11] One Of The Drunks
[12] Angel With A Shotgun
[13] Tell Me Why I'm Waiting
[14] Do I Wanna Know
A/N || imsorrymrg
[15] Runaway
[17] Born To Be Wild
[18] Overdose
[19] Forever Halloween
Epilogue || Heal
!END!

[16] Crazy Little Thing Called Love

494 14 50
By ImSorryMrGullible

Song: Crazy Little Thing Called Love by Queen(w a t c h the video, it's g r e a t)

I really want to make an x reader with someone(don't know who yet) where the reader and the person it's about are in Dema(like as in and actual place, not metaphorical Dema) and they work together to escape(most likely a Josh Dun x reader but idk)

If you don't know what Dema is...listen to Trench by Twenty One Pilots...and all their other albums. You won't regret it👌

Y/n's POV

The sounds of the water in the lake filled the silence of the night. Crickets everywhere made their own music in the soft breeze of the early October air. I pulled the blanket closer to me and tugged on the hoodie's sleeves, feeling the wind pick up slightly. Sitting on the small, outdoor couch on the porch, I took a deep breath, listening to the song that was quietly playing on the small radio next to me.

It's been a couple of weeks since the small argument between Mark and I. The morning after, he acted as if it never happened. Everything was back the way it was before the conversation we had the night before. As if I never cried into his chest, as if he never told me anything about his history. He was flirting, he made jokes here and there, everything was back to normal. Though, he started acting nicer towards me. No more arguments, no more snarky comments. I don't know what changed in him, but I wasn't complaining.

Though, things have been different for me. Hiding a big secret that I couldn't hide for much longer was a burden. I knew I couldn't hide it for much longer and I wasn't ready to tell Mark. The things it would change would be too much and theres no telling how he would react.

Pulling me from my thoughts, the front door opened, allowing the light from inside to cover as much ground as it possibly could. Mark stepped out onto the porch and smiled when his eyes met mine. Shutting the door quietly, he stepped over to me and took a seat next to me on the small couch I was sitting on. My legs were bent to my chest to make as much room for him as I could before he grabbed my feet and laid them on his legs. "You gotta share the blanket somehow." He grinned, shrugging his shoulders.

I laughed quietly. "Get your own, there are others inside."

"Yes, but I prefer feeling the warmth of someone while sharing a blanket. It's warmer." Mark smirked.

I rolled my eyes and looked back out towards the lake in front and below us through the trees. Small, clear drops of water began to fall from the dark sky, creating a relaxing sound when they hit the leaves on the trees and the dirt on the ground. Glancing at Mark, a soft smile was on his face as he stared out in front of him. He turned his head, catching me staring at him. Quickly, I looked away, hiding my embarrassed face. Laughing, he pat my legs gently, making me laugh slightly too.

Suddenly, the rain started pouring harder but not enough to go inside. Mark and I continued staring out at the rain in silence, the music from the radio next to us slightly playing over the sound of the rain hitting the ground.

"This is great." Mark grinned, looking over at me. "Really calming."

I nodded in agreement, a slight smile on my face. The end of the song played and the next one started. I immediately recognized the guitar tune, straightening my back and smiling widely at Mark(Song at top). He stared back at me in confusion, an amused smile on his face.

"This is one of my favorite songs! Queen! One of the best bans in history!" I squealed in excitement.
(If you don't agree...uuh..just take out the last part \(•~•)/  )

Mark giggled to himself as I began lip syncing the first line and danced with my upper half. He grabbed my hand standing up, pulling me up with him. He looked at me with a wide, playful smile and sang the next part along to the song. "This thing called love I must get round to it."
(I promise it sounds less cheesy if you listen to the song XD)

Both giggling like crazy, we both sing the following line together as we dance, both of our hands in each others. "I ain't ready, crazy little thing called love."

Mark took steps backwards to the beat of the song, pulling his right hand back when his right foot went back, pulling his left hand back when his left foot went back, ect. Still holding his hands, I followed him at the same pace down the porch. At the pause before the next lyrics, he released my right hand as he turned around and ran down the steps of the porch and into the rain, pulling me with him. At first, all I wanted to do was run out of the rain and inside where it was warm but when Mark pulled me to his chest, his right arm around my waist, staring at me with a goofy smile and sang the next part, I knew I never wanted this to end.

"This thing called love, it cries in a cradle all night." He mumbled the lyrics, his smile getting bigger as I quietly sang the background lyrics.
(Tf are they called? I don't think background lyrics is the name for it XD )

"It swings, it jives, it shakes all over like a jellyfish, I kinda like it!" Mark continued.

"Crazy little thing called love." We both sang simultaneously, listening to the voice of Freddie Mercury from the porch where we previously sat.

Taking a few steps back away from Mark, I began to do my own thing. Both of us were already drenched by now, our clothes sticking to us and our hair dripping water on our faces. I took a few slow steps by him, sliding my finger across his jaw as I passed. While I did that, he sang, "There goes my baby, she knows how to rock 'n' roll."

Mark pulled me by the waist to his chest again, his face dangerously close to mine as he mumbled, "She drives me crazy. She gives me hot and cold fever. Then she leaves me in a cool cool sweat."

With the guitar, I pushed away from him again, a teasing smile on my face. Looking at him with a serious expression, I began to play the air guitar, moving my fingers around cluelessly. Once that part is done, I wave at my shoulder as if I'm wiping dust off from my sleeve while tapping my heel and look at him with a serious look again, but with a hint of playfulness hidden in there. "Gotta be cool, relax, get hip!"

As he giggled to himself, he kept his eyes on me as I took a few steps to the side to the beat of the song. "Get on my tracks, take a back seat, hitch hike, and take a long ride on my motorbike." Ignoring the meaning of those lyrics, I lifted my hands and acted as if my hands were on a motorcycle's handles. "Until I'm ready!"

Together, we sang, "Crazy little thing called love."

During the guitar solo, Mark came back up to me and we both danced together, our soaking wet bodies close together. The smiles on our faces were both big, the happiness emitting from both of us as we goofily danced in the rain, ignoring how cold the water was on our skin.

Nearing the end of the guitar solo, we both looked at each other and sang the lyrics over again. "Yeah, gotta be cool, relax, stay hip! Get on my tracks, take a back seat, hitch hike, and take a long ride on my motorbike until I'm ready!(ready Freddie) Crazy little thing called love."

Mark took the few steps that it took for his chest to touch mine and placed his hand on my waist, walking around me slowly, dragging his hand across my waist. Once he was behind me, he pulled me against his chest and leaned his head into my ear, singing the next part in his low, sexy voice. "This thing called love, I just can't handle it."

Mark turned me around to face him, keeping his face dangerously close to mine yet again. "This thing called love, I must get round to it. Ain't ready!"

Like the many times before, we sang, "Crazy little thing called love" in unison.

As the song repeated that line multiple times, our faces got closer each time we said it. By the time the song was over and another song began, Mark's lips were brushing against mine, our foreheads making contact. The rain continued to pour around us but it seemed as if it weren't there anymore or as if I never felt cold to begin with.

Before I could gather the courage to do it, Mark closed the small gap between us and connected our lips. Finally, his soft ones against mine again after so long of not having them feel each other. Our mouths moved in rhythm as Mark deepened the kiss, his hands sliding lower down my hips.

Keeping something in mind, I softly pushed him away from me with an apologetic look. Mark stared down at me, a smile on his face. My expression held anything but joy, more of nervousness and fear. Noticing how I appeared in front of him, his smile fell and he lifted his right hand to my cheek and forced me to look at him. "Is something wrong?" He asked quietly, worry evident in his voice. Something very rare coming from him and something that wouldn't last for much longer.

My heart speeding up slightly, I run my hand over the barley visible, but growing, bump on my stomach.

H e y o !

Been a while(sorry 'bout thaat).

But I'm finding it really fun to write again, so I think this is actually going to be where the rare updates stop and a chapter comes out more frequently! So yeah, I'm real excited about that.

This chapter was a little different, but I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it(you probably didn't, this chapter s u c k e d XD ).

Anyway, hope you had a nice day today and I hope you have a nice day tomorrow, and the next day, then the next day, yada yada XD

(Btw, hope you liked that last line😂You're welcome)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281K 6.1K 33
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
230K 5.6K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
866K 45.8K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
233K 22.4K 56
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...