Who's Your Prince Charming? (...

By ComeAlongHolmes_

Sam, Dean, and Castiel have just come back from a hunt. Only to awake to find Archangel Gabriel not dead. Gab... More

1. It Has Begun
3. You're So In Trouble
4. He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not
5. The Invitation
6. Have We Met?
7. You Better Hurry
8. I See The Light
9. I'm Gonna Have A Little Fun
10. Thank You

2. Play Your Roles

21.1K 1.1K 3.3K
By ComeAlongHolmes_

*okay chapter two! Should I really continue this? Or is it going to be a huge rip off? Enjoy the chapter!*

// Sam's POV

Sam stretched out his arms and legs. He felt stiff. He wasn't lying in a couch anymore.

Sam opened his eyes and sat up. Okay. He officially was not in the bunker anymore. Where the hell was he?

Sam looked around. It was an old worn down place. It was small. There was chirping. Sam looked out the window. There were birds at the window. Wearing rags? On their heads?!

"Good morning!" Sam waved happily at them.

Wait. What?! Why did I just say that?!

The birds chirped and flew inside. Soon there were mice wearing dresses and pants and sweaters and shoes. Sam curled up on his bed and wondered what the hell was going on.

"Play your role Samwich." A voice said throughout the room. Sam froze at the familiar voice. Was that. . .?

No it couldn't have been. He was dead. Sam looked around the room for the man he longed to see.

"G-gabriel?" Sam whispered into the room full of rodents.

"Hey kiddo. Miss me? Cause I- Well anyways. I was just thinking, hey why not have a little fun to surprise the Winchesters and their angel. So I've zapped you all in this Disney universe where you guys have to play your roles! Just like before Sam. Right now, Samsquatch, you're in the story: Cinderella. And you're our star! But just to make it fair, you still have your name. Have fun. Oh and you better make it to the ball. If you don't do things right, I'll do it for you. See ya."

Sam slowly nodded and he looked around the room full of mice and birds, staring at him, wanting to know what he'll do.

"Uh. . .okay. So I'm Cinderella then?! Damn it Gabriel. Okay well what does she- I usually do?" Sam asked the birds and mice.

"Sammy! Sammy!" One of the mice yelled pointing to a pair of worn out, brown slacks, a white shirt and an apron.

Sam sighed and walked towards the outfit. At least it wasn't a dress. Gabriel was being nice about the outfits. Sam began to take off his shirt and put on the other one when he was pulled behind something and stripped of his clothes. Sam blushed darkly and tried to cover himself.

Soon there was water splashed over him and Sam shrieked from the coldness.

the animals continued to bathe him until they dropped a towel over his head to let him dry off. The brids flew away and began to grab the torn up clothes.

Sam dried himself and tied the towel around his waist. He walked over to the bed and dressed himself. He pulled on the brown pants and the white shirt. The birds wrapped the apron around his waist and tied it up.

Sam sighed and pulled on a bandana on his head to pull his hair out of his face. He walked out of the room to do whatever chores he had.

// Dean's POV

Dean opened his eyes and stretched his legs to the side. Except. . .he couldn't separate his legs. And everything felt. . .wet.

Oh god did he have another dream about Cas?

Dean slowly looked at his surroundings.

Rocks, shells, sand. water, coral, EVERYWHERE.

He was sleeping in a giant shell! Dean looked down at his legs.

Please be normal. Please oh please be normal.

Holy. . .

Dean had a tail.

A fucking mermaid's tail! He was a fucking mermaid!

His tail was the same color as his eyes. It had scales. His tale shined in the clear blue water.

What the actuall fuck was going on?

"Well hey there Deano! Welcome to the world of the Little Mermaid!" A voice stated.

Dean's eyes widened.

"Gabriel! Oh you son of a bitch I- "

"Oh calm down Dean! You're not getting out of here until I finish my plan. Now you have to play your role as Ariel. The star of this story. Oh...and Cas is here too...just not the same species as you are now....also I might put thoughts in your mind and control you if you don't cooperate." He laughed.

Dean groaned and laid back on the oversized shell, only to find himself swim backwards.

Dean waved his arms around, trying to regain his balance.

Sneaky son of a bitch Gabriel wasn't dead.

Where was Sam?!

Where was Cas? Gabe had said he was here somewhere. But he wasn't the same species as Dean. He could be something horrible. A monster! No.

Dean saw lights above the water. He started swimming upward. For some reason he was being followed by a fish and a crab.

Damn it Gabriel.

// Castiel's POV

"Well time for his majesty to receive his gift!" A man stated patting Castiel's back.

Cas looked around.

He was on a ship. Everyone was celebrating something. But what? Who was "his majesty"?

The man dragged him to the other side of ship and revealed a statue of Castiel.

"Happy birthday Prince Castiel!" The man smiled.

"Uh...thank you. It's um...great." He tried acting normal.

He looked up at the sky. There were colorful fireworks filling the sky. What was going on?

Gabriel. That's what happened.

"Well hello dear brother Cassie! Yea I'm not dead. Anyways, welcome to the wonderful world of The Little Mermaid! You are prince here! Just act natural! If you don't get things right I'll have to make them right. Dean's also here. Just in case you wanted to know. He's just a different species. So have fun!"

Cas looked down. Dean was here. What about Sam?

Gabriel was alive.

But Cas needed to act normally. He had to do what that guy in the movie did. Cas had seen a few disney movies before.

Cas was holding a flute thing. He must know how to play it.

He brought it up to his lips and began to play.

// Dean's POV

Dean swam towards the surface. Once his head was out of the water he looked around.

There was a ship. People were cheering and laughing.

Dean needed to get closer. He didn't know what had gotten into him. He just needed to see what all the ruckus was about.

Dean jumped in and out of the water before he made to the ship. He found a rope and climbed, stopping by a small ledge on the ship so he could observe in secrete.

Dean looked into a wide hole next to the ship, by the deck and looked around.

There were people dancing and clapping. There was a statue of someone.

Wait was that...

Cas?!

Dean looked around the ship. He heard music. He stayed hidden just in case but still trying to look closely.

There was a man. Dark hair. He was wearing a loose white shirt and dark pants with boots. And a red belt thing. Dean couldn't see his face.

Then the man turned around, playing a flute, dancing around.

Castiel.

Dean tried to call out to him. But he couldn't. Did the whole "play your roles" thing mean that Dean couldn't let Cas know he was there? He had to play out the entire story?!

So Dean just stared. It was Cas. His beautiful bluer than any blue ever eyes. His smile. His dark hair. Dean admitted, he did look sexy in those clothes.

And here Dean was wearing a tail!

"Hey Dean! Whatcha doing?!" A voice asked.

Dean looked behind him and saw and seagull flying above his head.

"Oh great. Birds can talk?! Damn I'm gonna get Gabriel..." Dean mumbled.

"What do you mean Dean? I've always talked!" The seagull stated, clearly confused.

Dean was about to say something when he felt his mind rearrange the words in his head.

Was Gabriel controlling him?

"Nothing Scuttle. I was just staring at this guy. He's so handsome. So cute and firm and god I think I'm in love." Dean swooned.

What what?! No. Damn it Gabriel!

The bird laughed and watched with him.

Soon Cas was talking with some butler dude.

Dean jumped back into the water and began to swim towards wherever he came from. When it happened.

Just out of no where, there was thunder and lightning. The storm rocked the boat and brought it down piece by piece.

Dean watched in panic as the storm destroyed the ship.

No...Cas...

Dean swam back towards the ship and looked around for his angel.

Dean saw a figure jump into the water, and the merman was swimming fast towards the man.

He brought him into his arms. Cas was unconscious. Dean swam with him in his arms towards the beach, where he'd be safe.

Dean pulled Cas out of the water and dropped him onto the sand. He scooted up next to him and held his face.

"Come on Cas..." Dean pleaded.

"Come on Castiel. Whatever you've got left in you, you've gotta fight this okay? You have to help me find Sam. We have to get out of this crazy world." Dean shook his friend.

Soon Cas began to slowly open his eyes.

"W-wha-?" Cas breathed.

"Oh Cas." Dean smiled. Cas couldn't really see who he was.

Dean was about to tell Cas his name but the hunter heard a dog in the distance and in an instance he was gone.

He swam away and hid behind a few rocks.

He watched as Cas was carried towards the castle in the distance.

"T-there was a...a man." Cas stated wordily.

"A man? Castiel you just fell off your ship! You need to get some rest." The butler guy said

"I know there was a man. He saved me." Cas stated before walking towards the castle, glancing back at the ocean one more time.

Dean watched him leave. Then music started playing.

Dean looked around confusingly before realizing what was going on.

"Gabriel you son of a bitch. I'm not fucking singing!" He yelled out.

Before he knew it he was being controlled again and then he was climbing the rock.

"SOMEDAY I'LL BE- what what Gabriel sto- PART OF YOUR WORLD!" He sang out as water splashed around him.

Dean gained control again and he jumped off the rock.

"Damn it Gabriel...You are so getting smite if you make me sing again." Dean swam away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

640K 32.6K 45
Destiel/Sabriel Reverse!Verse Castiel and Gabriel Novak. You'd think they were angels from their name. But no, they were hunters. Hunters of all th...
92.7K 3.8K 23
Sam and Dean wake up to find that they have been put into each other's bodies. Little do they know, Cas and Gabriel have been put in the same situati...
2.9K 177 22
Castiel just got pulled out of hell and met the thing or person that did it. the angels 'sam' and 'dean' stay with the two hunters. they go on a jour...
1.1K 91 22
Sam has lots of people who love him. His girlfriend Amelia. His brother dean. His brother in law Castiel. And someone new to love him. His new niece...