Scary Stories

By miloslibrary

Twisted entities live among us. Some are lucky to live without meeting them...and some are not. These are th... More

Home
Daisy
Killer Clown Story (A whole Mess)
The Man Living In My Pool
Purple Heart
Purple Heart 2
My house is haunted.
My mom's Creepy Stalker
My Ouija Board Expierence
Chains
A demon saved my life, I wish he hadn't
The Car Game
The Sleepwalkers
Close your eyes
Birthday Cake
White eyes
I'm Sorry
Don't Open The door
Death Tape
Under The Bed
My Name Is Tommy
The Lady In The Bathroom
Hatchet Man
Footprints In The Snow
Rules Of Survival
Creepy Things to say
Knock Knock Knock
Something was wearing her skin
My Dead Grandfather Stopped By My House
yeeeeeeeees?
The Clicker
Look At Me
Delete The Photos
Wedding Album
Twin Boys
Butcher Shop
Piano
Mommy doesn't like my friend
Stop what you're doing. Now Breathe
If you hear whistling, Hide.
The smiling man
Hello, Old Friend
Don't take your eyes off the screen
She used to hold my hand
Smoking Is Bad
I should've known it was her.
What Mommy Doesn't know
Zucchini
My Husband Isnt Cheating On Me
There's a hand at my window
Interrogation
My Sons Voice Doesnt Echo
Red Face
School desk
Drip Drip

Population

1.7K 67 6
By miloslibrary

My life is easy. I have a loving family, a mom a brother and 2 dogs. We live in a nice house in a quiet neighborhood. My friends are the best tho. They are so loyal and make life fun for me. School is also easy, I’m pretty well known and I’m a 2 sport varsity athlete.

The nights get hard for me. I have a reoccurring dream that our whole town gets wiped out by bombs and fire. It’s terrifying but it ends so I’ll be okay. After another easy day of school I get home and there are 2 vans outside my house. When I walk in the front door, 4 guys in suits grab me by the arms and demand I come with them. My mom starts yelling at them to let me go but they don’t even listen to her. They take me to the back of the van and inject me with a needle.

I wake up in a hospital a few days later. I get up and look out the window. All I see is a torn down city. Everything looks rusted and it’s all on fire. I don’t see anything green for miles. Then I hear a knock on the door. I tell them to come in and another guy in a suit walks in.

He asks me how I’m feeling and I demand to see my family. “That’s the thing” he says. The man in the suit begins to explain what happened.

“America had lost world war 3. Bombs had been dropped on every city killing the whole population. They say there are a few survivors they picked up. You were a special case. The radioactivity from the bombs and the trauma made your mind unstable. Your family and friends are all dead. The bombs killed everyone but you and you had imagined your family was still there through all the trauma.”

My dreams were just a memory replaying of the events that happened. Everyone I loved had been dead for 5 years. I ran to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. I saw my narrow haughty face and my sunken in eyes. I decided to go back to my room and get some food. When I walked into the room, the man in the suit’s body was laying on the ground. It was decayed and moldy. So I ran.

I sprinted down the hospitals hallways and there were so many decayed corpses. I got outside and cried on the ground. How was I so stupid to not realize that I was the last one.

THE END.V

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 990 76
Ready to read some amazing scary stories? Hope you are cause I've just prepared a variety of them just for you! Make yourself comfortable but connect...
71.9K 4K 90
Highest Ranking:- #3 in horror on 02.09.2016 A horror story starts in a dark night in the middle of mysterious woods, where a small cabin, with only...
961 142 25
Welcome to my Nightmare. I think you are gonna like it...
18.4K 406 14
𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟔 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐢𝐱 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐬, 𝐀𝐬𝐡𝐥𝐞𝐲 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫, 𝐓𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐦 𝐑𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐲, 𝐒𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐜...