Beautiful Mistake

By wanderliur

" just leave , don't come back .. ever . it's the best " he said slowly . " you said forever . forever doesn... More

Love with the Wrong Person [ Austin Mahone fanfiction ]
Until We Meet Again
you've forgotten
Im Sorry
I Love You
First Date
Distance
What Happened ?
We Went To Far
Stay With Me
Im Sorry
Let Me Go
Arcade
The Best ?
Do I Regret It
Chapter 17
ILL BE BACK
3 years
Beautiful Mistake

Jordan?

767 21 0
By wanderliur

A/N : i've been having really bad thoughts so sorry for not updating . And I've been getting really less reads / votes lately . But I'll try to make everything more realistic . Anyways , let's get the story startingg .

---

Austin's POV

I looked at her , and nodded . she smiled , and said

" I use to have a friend like that too , he had a dream of being famous . But I don't know where he went " she said .

A/N : OKAY , ITS KIND OF CONFUSING HUH ? BUT SHE REMEMBERS THE PAST , BUT SHE DOESNT KNOW AUSTIN . IDK WHY . BUT YEAH . BARE WITH ME ?

" he must be really happy to have your support " i smiled .

she smiled . " do i know you by any sort ? you seem so familiar . "

" um , i don't think so . i'm here with .. andrea " i said pulling Andrea in front of me .

" andr..ea ?" she mumbled looking all shy . I went up to her , " she's your friend , that cared about you a lot " i said patting her back .

" whats your name" she asked me .

" jordan , jordan mahone "

Hanna's POV

I was glad that I had all these people that cared about me . But it was still a blur to me why I'm here . Jordan is really sweet , so is the crew . It's been the best month ever .

- 1 month later -

" Come on Han " Jordan screamed .

my mom seem to not like Austin , but she would always let me hangout with him for a while .

" Mahone , give my phone back " i said screaming on the top of my lungs .

"Awh , Montgomery is pissed off at Mahone . Mahone's heart hurt " he said putting his hands on his chest . I laughed and ran to his range rover .

" i guess , you can keep my hundred thing , ill keep the thousand thing " i laughed while driving . I see him chasing me from behind . I parked in his garage , and ran up to his room and hid in his closet .

I sat in the closet , and just looked around . I started to look through boxes of stuff .

When I reach a box " HM & AM " , i opened it and saw pictures of .. me and austin ..

Why do Jordan have pictures of me and austin , is he ....

The door opened and shut . I was gonna go out and yell at him but his phone went off .

He put it on speaker and changed his clothes . HIS ABS <3

ALEX & AUSTIN 's CONVO

C-Alex , M-Austin

C: Bro , how's things going with you and Hanna ?

A: it's been great , the struggle is still there though - sigh -

C: Aha , bro . stay strong , i usually dont say this , but you've been really strong and i'm really proud . are you going to live the rest of the life as Jordan , as long as she doesnt know your real name ?

A: I can't hide forever , she'll hear my name somehow . I'm going on tour with taylor swift soon .

C: Austin , everything's gonna be okay . I'll try to talk to her , i'll talk to you later .

A : bye AC

He's Austin ? Not Jordan ? He's famous , he's going on tour ?

Austin was coming towards the closet . I wanted to cry , so bad . I just stood there emotionless.

he later looked at my phone and he smiled , guess he was goin to my house. he threw on the shirt he had on eariler and walked out . I came out his closet , jumped out the window and went back home to see him outside the door .

" came out the backdoor . so cool " i chuckled . he laughed and opened the door .

----------

SHORT CHAPTER .

JORDAN . AUSTIN . OMQQ . DRAMA . (:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.9K 1.1K 17
He promise you he will never leave you, He promise you he will love you till the end of his life, He promise you he will always be with you when his...
7.2K 847 59
So, I guess I 'll start a simple story about a simple , unremarkable girl. While there, the girl can be seen from afar. She is like a ray of sunshine...
103K 658 25
Gracie Schmdt and Austin Mahone were best friends growing up. Practically joined at the hip. That was until him and his mom packed up and moved to Sa...
12.7K 439 24
My life was a mess until i meet Austin, he turned my life upside down and i love him for it. I just never knew when your at your happiest, it can als...