Being In HALAL Terms Wid Mr.M...

Af Heeba962

💞Winner of Infinity Awards 2018👑💞 Assalamualaikum and hii everyone thanks for choosing my book to read. he... Mere

Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
Authors note
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
Authors note.
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
Authors note
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
Authors Note
Authors note :
chapter 45
Epilogue
Ramadan Kareem
New story
Being His Stubborn Beauty ❤

chapter 27

9.3K 557 46
Af Heeba962

Danish's  pov:

"You are such a fool . Who asked you to send that i only told you to prepare the later not to send that to him . "  

"Woh.actually sir ... i..i"  she started giving me silly reason. 

"Just get lost i don't wanna see your face again.

"You are fired and not allowed to enter into my territory next time ever in your life.

"Don't you dare give me any freaking explanation." 

I said showing her my verge of anger .

Ahhhhhh  I'm damm frustrated because of her its all because of her  .

While i was in a meeting my PA  sended them that later .

I was not going to fire Zakir uncle.  I was just trying to scare marwah but this bi...

I was busy cursing her then my phone started to ring showing my private investor number.  Why is he calling me i thought and picked up the call

"Hello ."

"Boss she's not at home . "

"What do you mean she's not in the home . "

"Boss i tried to track her but..."

"But what haa i gave you a handsome amount to just keep me updated about her ."

"And you are saying she's missing." 

"Look at the time where she could be ."

"Bloody hell find her or else I'll be sending you to coffin . "

"Find her out goddamitt ..."

Where she could be how I'm going to find her .....

I started throwing everything which came in my view .

And i was breathing heavily because of anger .

Safi entered into my cabin  i think he already knows what's going on ...

He nodded his head and came to me with a glass of water . And took a hold of my shoulder

"Danish Danish. .. look at me calm down she'll not go anywhere we'll  find her . "

"Here have some water ."   I throwed the glass across the room furiously

"F..k  you want me to drink water when she's missing."

"Hell Safi till now he might have got the news of her not being in her home and under my guidance.  "

"He.. hee will chase her .."

"Safi now right now go to Hashyams residencie find it out were the hell is she . "

"Right now ...."   i yelled at him

Marwah's  pov :

I have landed Dubai safely Alhamdulliah .

Aftab uncle came to pick me up from airport. 

"Assalamualaukum uncle how are you ?" Nervously i greeted him

"Walaikumasalam meri bachi ... I'm good how about you ?"

"I'm fine but uncle dad ..." Tears started flowing from my eyes.

"Shhh i know everything Habibti you don't need to say anything come on lets get home your aunt is waiting for us ."

"Get inside the car . "

After going home i was greeted by aunt .

She was really happy to see me .

They asked me to freshen up and gave me a beautiful room .

Aunty always wanted to have a daughter but unfortunately she lost her daughter in a accident some years ago .

We both where best friends but Allah took her away from us.

Now aunty she treats me as her own child .

After having my dinner i had a long conversation with bhai. He suggested me many places to visit in Dubai .

But i didn't had any mood .

And i miss Mom Dad very much.

I talked with them and went to sleep  .

"Assalamualaikum habibti slept well ?"  As i got up i was greeted by aunt

"Walaikumasalam Aunty and yeh Alhamdulliah i did ."

"Ok then come down for breakfast.  We are waiting for you. "

"After breakfast we'll go for shopping i know you love shopping. "  she said with a sparkle in he eyes.

"Ok . Aunty jazakallahu khair ."

"Not accepted ."  She nodded her head negatively.

"But why ?"

"Here I'm thinking you as my own daughter and you are saying thank you to me . ? I'm upset. "

"Aww sorry i take My thanks back happy? "

"Yeh very much ok come down fast ..."

After having breakfast we both came to a mall suggested by my wonderful bhai and aunt.

Now she's forcing me to take a heavy shiny Anarkali . Its actually pretty but what to do i don't like this sort of dresses i can't even say no to her.

"Aunty i don't want to try this it looks so heavy ."

"Offhoo marwah be quite and go try this I'm sure you will look princess in this.  Just like your father calls you .."   yess just like my father calls me.

"Ok ."

As soon as i tried the dress and came out from trial room aunty said.

"Mashallah my daughter looks gorgeous. "

"Allah buri nazar se bachai ..."

After buying that dress i saw a beautiful cosmetics store i said

"Aunty lets buy cosmetics ..."

"Sure dear ."

I Bought many lipstick of different shades and many more things though i don't like putting them.

"I'm tired."

"Yeah very much ."

We went home and sat on the  sofas uncle came and said.

"Offho chachi aur bhatiji ne toh bhut kuch utha laya hai aaj . Kya baat hai begum . "

"Nothing Aftab we didn't brought much right marwah ?"
I nodded my head.

"Oh Faiza i forgot to tell you . Your brother called me a while ago and was asking about you . "  both of there face expressions changed.

"You didn't picked up the call ?"

"Yeah i was ..."

"Let it be.... he said he had a fractured leg and he is admitted in hospital i would have gone to see him but i have a important meeting.  "

"Why don't you go and meet him?"

"Now ...  i mean marwah will be left alone." 

"No tomorrow I'll take her office with me.  You don't worry. "

"Yeah aunty I'll be fine you go ."   I said

"And may Allah grant health to your brother ."

"Ameen take care habibti ."

"Allahafiz ."

"Allahafiz ."

She went of i had dinner with uncle and when i was going to my room uncle called me saying

"Marwah ... "

"Jii (yes) "

"Beta your aunt called me and she said she won't be able to come back tomorrow.  And i have a business party tomorrow itself. "

"Oh ."

"Why don't you do one thing . Join me . "

"Come to the party .."

"No uncle I'm fine and besides I'm not even habitat of going to parties . "  no ways I'm going anywhere.

"I insist ... "   ahh i have to say ok now

"Ok uncle "

Assalamualaikum and Hi everyone guess what is going to happen next ....

And hey guys i wanna know from were do you belong  .

I wanna know from were my readers are .

And i want to know whats the specialty of your country so lemme know in your comments. 

And also don't forget to vote and share 😉

Allahafiz take care .

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

936K 56.6K 65
I stare at him horrified. it couldn't happen my life was already ruined, and I don't want it to be ruined any further. No! It can't happen! I scream...
26.3K 829 21
#1st Rank in #boldness "Go. Go. Go. Go." Both of them said pushing me inside and walking me towards my room. "Going. Going. Going, girls. Going." I...
113K 7K 25
**Part of Preloved Series- Can be read as a stand-alone** You don't have to read Preloved in order to read this book. You can read this story on its...
278K 11.9K 32
« Sequel of RÚẞÅRÚ - Í$H¶ » «Stand Alone Book» ~ ZÁ¥¥ÁÑ ~ "The world is all about give and take, Create your OWN°°° ~ Á¥€DÁ ~ "The wor...