Female Various x Male Reader...

By -_Rafael_-

Request is Open!!! But this will be a slow update until I finish my stories and when I done that, I will fina... More

Request Is OPEN!!!
(Original) Cheater Glynda x Male Winter Soldier Reader x Depressed Salem
(Requested) Xenomorph Queen x Male Marine Reader
(Requested) Goddess Tamamo No Mae x Male Injured Reader
(Requested) Koneko x Male Lonely Reader
(Requested) Male Evil Otsutsuki Reader x Fem Naruto x Harem
(Requested) Jewelry Bonney x Male Vice Admiral Reader
(Requested) Yandere Cinder Fall x Submissive Male Faunas Reader
(Requested) Female Nazi Commander x Male Wehrmacht Reader
(Original) Female Tony Stark x Male Troubled Reader (Part 1)
(Requested) Tracer x Male Reader x Widowmaker (Part 1)
I'm continuing this! Brothas!
(Original) Fem Madara x Male Shinobi Reader x Kaguya (Part 1)
(Requested) Queen Elsa x Male Prince Reader
Cheater Tracer x Male Depressed Reader x Widowmaker
Blake x Male Ninja Reader
!Revived! & !Request Open!
Claire Redfield x Male Reader
Pyrrha Nikos x Male Reader
Yandere Shinobu x Male Reader
2B x Sole Survivor Male Reader
Obsessive-ish Hilda x Male Reader
(Yandere-ish) 2B x Sole Survivor Male Reader Part II
Male Reader x Females of Helltaker

(Requested) Boa Hancock x Male Reader

24.5K 170 184
By -_Rafael_-

The List of 10 Requests

1. Boa Hancock x Male Reader

2. Goddess Tamamo No Mae x Kitsune Male Reader

3. Xenomorph Queen x Male Marine Reader

4. Male Evil Otsutsuki Reader x Fem Naruto x Harem

5. Cheater RWBY x Male Reader x Female Harem

6. Koneko x Male Reader

7. Ayano Aishi x Male Angel Reader

8.

9.

10.

This List will be updated in the next Oneshot...

And also, this story is requested by Sans171 hope you all Enjoy!

================================================================================

3rd Person's POV

Y/N L/N, Ha! That boy is no pirate, not even a devil fruit user! He is just a normal Teenage brat who dreams to be a strong and powerful Admiral... Y/N isn't the kind of person to just let his dream past by... He worked hard for it, he also lives alone after he was left by his own family. Y/N's job is to handle the ships cargo, no pirate ship, just a transport ship that holds some goods to deliver...

I saw the vision that I remember that day... The day when the ship he worked on is about to enter the storm... a very bad storm, I tell ya'h... And there, is what I only know about him... He is very straight forward sometimes...

Y/N's POV

Y/N: Jeez! That old man always talks about me and my future... Better get this boxes under the deck right away...

I said to no one but to myself, I carry 3 stacks of medium wooden boxes and then walked under the deck and place it at the end... I then grab a rope from the side and walk back up the deck...

Y/N: Sir! Is their anything that I need to tie up and secure?

Captain: There is, my boy! I need you to tie those rowboats and make sure that it is secure enough! We may or may not sail through a storm, if I know it right...

Y/N: Yes, Sir!

I ran to the nearest rowboat and began securing it and after that I did the same thing to the other 5 rowboats...

Timeskip

I suddenly woke up by the loud sound of thunder, I jolt up and ran out and to see that the side of the ship is on fire. The other sailors tried to get the fire out but even with the help of the heavy rain it isn't enough to stop it as it began to spread under the deck...

Captain: Get those rowboats on the sea you fools!

Y/N: Aye, Sir!

I ran and even almost slipped towards the nearest rowboat and because of the heavy storm, I can't even see quite clear about my surroundings... But I suddenly heard a huge explosion from below as it tore the ship in half as I just manage to untie the rowboat but get knock out by getting hit on the head by some wooden debris but luckily I fall and landed on the rowboat...

Timeskip

I started to wake up as I still felt my head ache from the hard hit... I sat up on the sit of the rowboat as I look at my surroundings... I am in the middle of a Fucking ocean!

Y/N: Oh...... FFFFFFFffffuuuUUUUckkkkkkkKKK!!!!!

I sighed and just grab the two rowing sticks and began paddling... I paddle and paddle for like forever... even how long that I kept on paddling... I am still not seeing and land on the horizon... just water... endless space of water...

Y/N: Alright, what do I have for food.... nothing... great... water? empty... That's great... spare clothes? left it in the cabin... Well, fuck...

I sighed in defeat as I just lay on my back and just let the wind pushed the boat... I began having some thoughts before going to get some rest...

Y/N: My dream to be the strongest Admiral of the Navy... maybe it only happens in my sleep then...

I thought then let the sleepiness overwhelm me...

Timeskip (Yeah I know... I am a shitty author... hahaha... we're still friends, right?)

I started to wake up as I heard many footsteps hitting on the smooth wooden plank... I open my eyes to see that I am on my back and saw many women crowding around me and staring at me with curiosity on their faces...

Y/N: Uhhh... Hi?

As I greet them they screamed like crazy and started panicking as I took this time to run away from the crowd of women... but every time I look around while running, I didn't spot a single male in this ship...

Y/N: Where's the males? I think they are inside... better get to the top so that I could see the ships size...

I began climbing towards the top. Well, I am a climber since I started working... As I grab the rope and I jump as I swing downward then before I could hit the ground I am then swing upward and I jump and about to land a roof... but instead of me landing perfectly, I crashed front first...

Y/N: Blugh! Damn... I almost forgot how bad I am at landing strategies...

As I rest there for a minute, I began hearing shouting from the other side from where I jump off from...

Woman: The man is on top of Boa-sama's quarters! Fire the arrows!

I quickly stood up and saw 5 volleys of arrows heading to my direction... I ran upward on the roof and manage to get to the other side before those arrows hit the roof... I sighed in relief...

Y/N: *Sigh* I'm so lucky to survive that volley... Now, where is that row-

I got cut off as the part where I am standing on suddenly breaks as I fall... But luckily I landed on something soft... I raise my head to see that I landed on a bed, I sigh in joy that I survive from that fall but that joy suddenly replace with fear as I saw that a huge snake is staring at me deep in my eyes...

Y/N: H-H-Hey, n-ni-nice h-hat... Y-You're a g-good s-snake, r-right?

The big snake didn't show a movement as a response but as I am trying to move away, I was suddenly got wrapped by the same big snake as I try to get myself free but it looks like I am too weak to get myself free...

Y/N: *Sigh* Here, I am again... Stuck and weak...

I said with a sad tone in my voice... But seconds later, I heard the door from behind has slammed open as I face at the opposite side that means I can't see who the person entered this room...

???: What is the meaning of this, Salome?! I left just to check what the ruckus outside is but then I heard something crash in this room!

The voice, its probably a female but it looks like that she couldn't see me properly because of the big snake wrapped around me and restraining me from moving or escaping... I heard the big snake hiss to the person that surely entered this room, clearly communicating with the person, or something...

???: You captured an Intruder? Where, Salome?

I kept silent and luckily for me, before the snake hiss to reply, someone entered the room...

???: Boa-sama, *Bows* The Male is in our ship...

Boa?: A male? Did you captured him, yet?

As Boa, if I presume it right. Is the girl who first entered this room but while they are talking I felt the snake started to move as I look up to see it that the snake is moving closer to the 2 persons in the room...

Boa?: Salome? What is-

She got cut off as Salome, is the name of this big snake, finally freed me and I fall front first as I breathe heavily for oxygen as I heard the two female gasped...

Boa?: Is this the male that is in our ship?

???: Y-Yes, Boa-sama... I will make sure that he will be punished and then executed, before we arrive to Amazon Lily...

I am too weak to speak up... but it is because, I am weak... too weak to achieve my dreams...

Boa?: No, I will be the one to punish this... trash...

???: A-As you wish, Boa-sama

As I saw the female left with only me, Salome, and Boa in this room as I then heard heels clicking until I scream a little as I saw her slammed her heel on my hand... I forced myself to look up only to get myself slapped by the face from her...

Boa: You think entering this room and try to do your lustful desires? Well, too bad. I am going to punish you until you die... but, maybe it would be much better if you will become my servant...

Y/N: *Breathes Heavily* I....I....accept...

As I agree to her other term, she let go of my hand as I rubbed it lightly to get the pain away, but I was then ordered to fix the bed as I forced myself to stood up and nodded to her. Even if I am too weak, I forced my body to obey each of her commands because of my fear to be executed by her or her people...

Timeskip

3rd Person's POV

Y/N L/N became the new and very first male servant to Boa Hancock or also referred as Empress of Amazon Lily, he tend to his own wounds while because he is the first male to be in the Island, every woman in the island stared daggers to him as he just smile to them as an act of friendship or respect towards the people in Amazon Lily...

Some months later, he was just ordered to get something but on his way back he saw a child on top of a 3rd floor building as he saw the child slipped while playing her very first snake... Y/N dropped the stuff that he is carrying and ran forward in full speed and almost barely catch the child as she landed on Y/N's arms and cried because of how she almost hit the ground...

But instead of everyone around Y/N cheer for his heroic acts, they got a huge misunderstanding as they get the child away from him and began beating him and restrain him with the use of their snakes... As Y/N being beaten, he tried to speak up and tried to correct the misunderstanding but no one listen...

???: What is going on here?!

The girls stopped beating Y/N and turn around to see their Empress staring at them with an irritated look on her face...

Woman: Boa-sama! This male tries to kidnapped the child and it looks like he tries to do something much worse!

As the woman spoke those words, the others roared in agreement while Y/N kept silent...

Hancock: Y/N! Is this true?!

He looked up to her and straight to her eyes...

Y/N: I- *Cough* I didn't.... I...*Cough* *Cough* just saved that child after she fall from that 3rd floor building... *Cough*

Child: *Sniff* *Sniff* It's true!

Everyone then look to the girl who Y/N saved just a while ago, she has dry tears on her cheeks maybe trying to call out to all the woman the truth while they kept beating Y/N...

Woman: W-What?

Child: I...I was playing with my snake but I accidentally slipped and fall but that... man... saved me... I-I tried to stop them from beating him but they couldn't hear me...

Everyone is now shock to hear this as all the females that beats Y/N felt a bit sad and shame from what they just did...

Hancock: Hmmm, Alright. Get Y/N back to my room, There will also be a party at night, and to all of those who beat my servant, must apologize to him... OR ELSE...

Everyone except Hancock,Y/N & Child: We will, Boa-sama *Bows*

As Y/N is carried to Hancock's room she sat on her bed and didn't even mind to help Y/N's wounds but in the inside, she is now in a conflict of her own feelings... but she knew that Y/N is nothing more than her servant but on the other side she thinks of him as her crush... While Y/N had just finish tending to his own wounds he and Hancock walked out the room and went to the pace where most of the residents of Amazon Lily will be...

Timeskip 2 Years Later

Y/N's POV

I sighed in relief after I just finished bringing most of the cargo from Boa-sama's ship to the dock... I sat there for a moment and then stood up and began walking back to Boa-sama's palace, while I am heading my way there, I also gave greetings to the female residents... I had change after that party 2 years ago... I had manage to strike a conversation with Boa-sama's sisters and they even offer me to be trained for my physical abilities as I happily accepted it... I worked as a servant for Boa-sama in day while I trained hard with her sisters at night.... even barely get some sleep... And now, I am now going to propose my feelings to Boa-sama with all my heart... I got a crush on her after she first helped me to tend my wounds... I even tried to not look to her... Round and Majestic Things... for too long but just some glances...

Y/N: Boa-sama, I'm back from unloading those stuff out of your ship?

Boa-sama walked out from where I believe is her personal bathroom... as she look at me with a smile on her face as I tried not to give away my embarrassment...

Hancock: Good, would you please help me get change to my usual clothes?

Y/N: Of course, Boa-sama...

I walked to her bed and grabbed her clothes as I helped her get change as I put on her coat like clothe, she then moved her hair up from inside the cloth and it seems she always do that every time she needs help to get change...

Y/N: Is she hiding something? Nah! That could be just her instinct... Well, here goes nothing...

I thought as she turned to face me as my heart begin to race and the embarrassment but I stood my ground and now going to confess to her about my feelings to her...

Y/N: Boa-sama... can I tell you something...

Hancock: Of course, Y/N... You helped me solved some problems of this island has and even helped out some of my people but didn't even take care of yourself from trouble... So, thank you again, Y/N...

Y/N: *Blushes a Little* I-I will take that as a compliment... But I have to tell you that... I love you with all my heart... ever since you took care of me from my wounds... W-Will you be my girlfriend!

(ALRIGHT!!! I don't know if they had those lines in the series but I think maybe sanji did it... many times...)

3rd Person's POV

As Y/N confessed his love to Boa Hancock... Boa didn't replied but in the inside she is still in conflict about her what feelings she'll choose... And she chose being ignorant to her own feelings and kept it professional...

Hancock: I'm sorry, Y/N. But, I just only see you as my servant, nothing more than that...

Y/N's heart shatters as he heard those words... he is rejected to the woman he got a crush on... as he looked down but smiles, hiding the pain and sadness inside him...

Hancock: I hope you understand that...

Y/N: So, I'm just like a slave here...

He said with a smile but his tone changed... Hancock never expected for him to say that to her... even so that she is also a slave in her younger years... those memories of her repeated in her head again...

Hancock: Wh-What? Y/N I-

Y/N: It's fine... I'll better get back to work now... Boa-sama...

His voice changed with some cracks... As Y/N left Boa in her room, she fell to her knees and cried as those memories repeated again... she then felt how Y/N is important in her life...

Timeskip At Night

Boa Hancock's POV

I waited for Y/N to come back from his work from the village below... I waited for him like 2 hours now as I overlook the view of the sea from here in my terrace...

Sandersonia: Big Sis! Big Sis!

I turn around to see my younger sister, Sandersonia. She looks exhausted as if like she ran through the Amazon Lily to get here as I didn't noticed that Marigold is with her... as I started to feel nervous...

Hancock: What is it, Sandersonia?

I said as she stopped in front of me and began taking in some air before she spoke up...

Sandersonia: It's Y/N! He's leaving the island!

Those words hit me like an arrow to the heart...

Hancock: W-What?

Sandersonia: Marigold is doing her best to stop him from leaving! Let's go, before it's too late...

I didn't reply but nodded as we both began running and heading our way towards the jungle as Sandersonia is now leading the way...

Y/N's POV

I dodge at every Marigold's attacks... as I try to get in my small boat with a sail.. I just wanted to leave this place... I don't to stay here to remember the pain in my heart...

Marigold: Why are you even trying to leave, Y/N! You already had a good life here! *Swings Weapon*

Y/N: You don't need to know about it *Jumped back*, Marigold! I can leave this place as long as I want to...

I shouted as I then heard someone shouting my name from behind me as I look back to see most of the resident with Sandersonia and even... Hancock is here... I look back to the person who still blocks my path to the boat...

Y/N: Get out of my way, Marigold...

Marigold: Never, until you explain why you're doing this!

As Hancock is now only 20 feet away from me, something inside me snap... As I then released a power that I didn't know of in my entire life...

Y/N: I SAID! GET! OUT! OF! MY! WAY!!!!!

I shouted as a shockwave is created by my sudden release of power...

Hancock's POV

As I felt that sudden surge of Conqueror's Haki, I saw my people fall by passing out even my sisters fall and unconscious as I then fall to one knee as I tried to stand up... but failed...

Hancock: Y-Y/N...

I whispered, to try if he ever heard my whisper to him and he looked at me as he saw what happened to the others as I shook my head no... with tears started to trail down my cheeks...

Hancock: Please... Don't leave... me...

I then passed out as my body couldn't handle it anymore... The last thing I saw is Y/N with tears began running towards his boat...

Timeskip 3 years later

I felt alone... sad... depressed... the old woman said that I have some sort of love sickness... I didn't know that most previous snake empress died by that kind of disease but I didn't care... It is my fault why Y/N left Amazon Lily... After some time passes, I knew that I should have told him the truth... I could have reach out for him... but failed...

Marigold & Sandersonia: Big Sis! Big Sis! Are you in there!

Hancock: Is there something wrong?

Sandersonia: Yes there is, Big Sis! A Marine ship is spotted a few miles away from here! And it looks like it is heading this way...

Hancock: What?!

Marigold: The others are waiting for your orders, Big Sis...

Hancock: I will see to this, Come, I need my two second-in-commands with me...

I walked out of my palace as I saw the marine ship is now a few meters away as me, Sandersonia, Marigold with the other warriors enter my ship as we are now then headed towards the marine ship and to confront this maters to the captain or admiral of this ship...

Y/N's POV

I sat in my quarters as I kept on reading some papers that I need to fill up for so that I could achieve the next rank as Fleet Admiral but the only reason I work my way up to the ranks is because I mastered the 6 hakis and even defeated and kill the 3 strongest and fearsome admirals in the marine... Sengoku saw this as a replacement for his place...

Marine: Admiral! There's a ship heading to us!

I look up to the marine as he shows fear on his face as he cower behind the metal door...

Y/N: What kind of ship?

Marine: It's from the Snake Princess, Boa Hancock...

I froze in my seat as I heard that name again... It looks like she moved on... I stood up and walked up to my coat and grabbed my mask and hat...

Y/N: I'll be there in a sec... Now, get out of here...

I said as he saluted and shut the door closed as I chuckle as every marine that knows me truly shook in fear... but it looks like my name didn't reach outside of Marineford... I wear my mask on and my marine admiral hat on as I also put on my admiral coat over my shoulders... I then walked out of my quarters to see most of my men are now stone with hearts in their eyes as I saw that Hancock's ship is now beside mine as she walks down from her ship to mine...

Hancock: You must be the Admiral?

Y/N: Indeed... So, please tell me, why are my men turned to stone?

Hancock: I should ask you a question first... Why are you here?

Y/N: Easy, I just need some inspection before I leave and began inspecting other islands... That's all-

I got cut off as I took a step to the right as I just dodge Marigold's spear as it hit the deck...

Marigold: You're lying!

Y/N: Why would I lie to you, Marigold...

Marigold: What? How did you...

Y/N: And sneaking behind my back doesn't change the outcome, Sandersonia...

Sandersonia: How?

I heard her from behind me as I knew that she is on her snake form... I took a step forward but Hancock stops me by...

Hancock: Stop! How did you even knew about my sister's strategy! Answer me!

Y/N: Easy...

I said as I grab a hold of my mask that covers half of my face... and only my eyes are exposed... I then removed the mask and let it fall to the wooden floor...

Y/N: I am Admiral Y/N L/N... The future Fleet Admiral of Marineford...

As I said those words, shock is shown from the warriors,Sandersonia,Marigold and even Hancock who is like going to tear up...

Hancock: Y-Y/N?

Y/N: I am... Now, would you please get m-

I got off guard by Hancock suddenly hugs me as she began crying making my uniform wet from her tears...

Hancock: I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean to say those words to you! I didn't want you to leave me! Please, Don't leave me!

She says as I hesitantly hug her back as I also pat her head making sure that I am not leaving again...

Y/N: Shhh... I'm not leaving... But, I am a part of the marines now...

Hancock: But, How can I be with you if you're a part of them now...

I smile as I brush off the strands of her hair on her face moved it behind her ear as her cheeks blushes red... and before I could let her speak again, I kissed her as she is now the time to be got caught off guard... as we kissed passionately and then separated after 3 minutes... as we look in each others eyes... as my once broken heart has finally is fix by my one and only love in my life...

Y/N: Maybe if I took the title of Fleet Admiral... I could find someone to be my second-in-command... and to take care of me as I would take care of her too...

Hancock: Are you trying to hire me? as your second-in-command?

Y/N: And be my wife...

As I said those words she then teared up again and we kissed again as the others cheer in joy and we arrive in Amazon Lily as the news spread like wildfire... As I sat on the bed while Hancock sat on my lap as she has look of lust in her eyes...

Hancock: Maybe I should do some "Practice" work with you... Y/N~

I kissed her as she kissed me back and we fall back on the bed as Salome slithered out of the room so that she could give us some privacy... A very long privacy...

Boom!!Oneshot Finished!!

Words:4201

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.2K 2.2K 32
When Vegeta is introduced to Goku through their girlfriends, they form a friendship that slowly grows into something more. Warning: there's gonna be...
29.9K 573 35
Book completed✓ Do you know how it feels to want something you just know you can't have? To want it so badly that you would betray the one closest t...
67.3K 108 16
Proceed with caution! All chapters will have a forwarning and will be of mature content. If you are under 18 you should not be reading this! If you d...
142K 3K 74
**GENDER NEUTRAL Y/N** there are a lot of chapters but they're really quick reads <3 ✧༺ ♡༻∞ ❁ ∞༺ ♡༻✧ 🏅 #1 - #animeoneshots 🏅#2 - #mhafanfics 🏅 #3...