𝐌𝐚𝐟𝐒𝐚 𝐌𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐲 βœ”

By chewymilkyoda

Y/N Han works as a daycare worker from morning till noon, she is 20 years old and live in a small apartment a... More

Prologue
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
12
13 (M)
14
15
16
17
18
19
20(M)
21(M)
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46 (M)
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61 (end)

11

61.1K 2.4K 1.8K
By chewymilkyoda

You

"Be Areum's babysitter."

It took me several seconds to let Namjoon's words to sink in me before I squinted my eyes at him, "Why should I?" I asked him and Namjoon just rolled his eyes, "My work involves with people who wants me dead basically, Areum is my daughter and those people who wants to bring me down will target her to use against me. And I can't trust anyone to take care of Areum, even Taehyung is busy with his own work." He said.

"And you think I'm trustable?" I raised my eyebrows, "Well you are a daycare teacher and based on the way Areum won't stop babbling about you you won't even hurt a single fly. Besides..." He hummed and crouched down to my eye level and grabbed my chin up towards him, "... it's such a waste to ruin a pretty face like yours don't you think Y/N?" Namjoon smirked.

"You're a monster." I spat.

"Even in bed baby." He winked and let go of my chin before standing up straightly, "You'll start tomorrow, I'll handle the café where you are working at and I'll have Taehyung pick you up by 10AM because I have a meeting at 10:30AM. Don't you dare run away because I have eyes all over South Korea even overseas, I can find you with a single phone call got that?" His voice dropped a few octaves lower and his eyes were no longer filled with amusement instead it held a dark aura that made the air around the room feel thick.

Namjoon is intimidating.

I nodded subconsciously and he took out a pocket knife making me panic, "What the hell?!" I shrieked and tried to back away from him, he grabbed me by the arm and turn me around and felt the rope around my wrist loosen. I held my wrist to my chest and checked to see rope burns around it, "I told them not to hurt you." Namjoon mumbled but I could still hear him.

"I'll drop you off at your apartment."  Namjoon said while taking his keys.

I laid myself on my bed and felt paranoid, Namjoon said that even if I reported this to the police they won't help me because basically Kim Namjoon owns the whole city even the people who are assigned to protect the public are scared of him.

My hands went to gently rub on my now bandaged wrist which Namjoon's personal doctor wrapped it for me. He was rather innocent and angel like for a doctor but you can't judge a book by its cover, who knows what that doctor truly is. I closed my eyes and just let sleep take over me because I'm physically and emotionally tired today.

Waking up the next day it was 9AM and my phone beeped with a notification from an unknown number.

Unknown: Taehyung will be picking you up in an hour, make sure to have your breakfast first baby.

From the nickname I'm positive it's from Namjoon. I left it on read purposely and just get ready for my new job which is as a babysitter. As much as I want to fight Namjoon about this I just can't, I mean there's something about him that makes me... submit?

No, that sounds kinky.

But you get what I mean. I took a shower and wore something easy to move around which is a plain white shirt and my black jeans, I tied my hair in a loose ponytail and ate cereal. Just in time as my phone rang, it was from an unknown number but it wasn't Namjoon because I already saved his number.

"Hello?"

"Miss Han, this is Kim Taehyung. I'm already in front of your apartment building."

"O-okay, I'm coming." I said and quickly grabbed my sling bag before putting on my shoes and head out, making sure I locked the door. Once I was down I saw a black G Wagen with a man leaning against the car, he stood up straightly and opened the back door for me while I thanked his quietly.

We were now on our way to Namjoon's place I assumed and the whole ride was uncomfortably silent. None of us spoke up or anything, in less than 10 minutes I gapped at Namjoon's house or mansion. Huge gates surrounding them and a big lawn in front, I never saw his house from last night because I didn't bother to look at it. "This way miss Han." Taehyung said as soon as we got off the vehicle and head towards the entrance of the house, my sneakers squeaked as I walked on the white shiny marble floor, the walls were covered in a grey patterned wallpaper and this huge ass chandelier hanging above us.

Like any typical Asian household, we took off our shoes and slipped in the house slippers. "Mr. Kim will be going down in a few moment with Areum." Taehyung said while I sat myself on the couch, just as I was admiring the decorations of the living room a hear rapid footsteps and a familiar voice.

"Ssaem!"

Turning around I instantly smiled seeing Areum running towards me with her usual dimpled smile, I got off the couch and spread my arms as the little girl hugged me tightly. "I missed you ssaem." Areum mumbled in my neck and I rubbed her back up and down gently.

"Daddy told me that you'll be with me from now on if he is busy. Is he right?"

I forced a smile and nodded, more like your dad threatened me. "Yes, he's right sweetie." I said after pulling away from the hug, Namjoon came inside the living room dressed neatly in a suit. "Alright girls, I have to go now. You two are meant to be inside this mansion, if you want to go out tell me and I'll make one of my men to accompany you. Can I have a word with you for a while Y/N?" I mentally scoffed but walked towards him as he pulled me away from Areum's view.

"I made sure everyone in this house to have this device with them in case anything happens. Just press the red button and my men will immediately track down your location and be there armed with their weapons." Namjoon said in a low voice while handing me a small device, I shrugged and took it. "Areum's piano teacher will be here in an hour, their lesson will be in the library since the piano is there. I know how much of a bookworm you are baby so knock yourself out." He continued.

"Stop calling me that."

"What? Baby? But you are my baby." He winked making me roll my eyes, "Don't you have a meeting to go to Mr. Kim?" I crossed my arms in annoyance, "Have I ever told you that it turns me on everytime you call me Mr. Kim?" Namjoon whispered placing his hands on my left hip, I scrunched up my face and pushed him away by the chest.

"Get away you horny man."

Namjoon chuckled as he stepped back, "Areum! Daddy's going to work now, listen to Y/N unnie okay?" He shouted, "Unnie?" I looked at him as he shrugged, Areum ran to Namjoon who picked her up in his arms and kissed her on the cheek. "Bye daddy." Areum said as he put her back down and waved at her father.

Namjoon gave me a wink again and I rolled my eyes making him chuckle. Areum looked at me with a smile and I let out a sigh, "So, what should we do while waiting for your piano teacher?" I asked.

"I want to bake cookies!"

Oh boy.

***
I hear y'all ik I dont update often lol im sorry

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 51.7K 46
Taehyung has no idea what Jungkook's life is like. Jungkook has no idea what Taehyung's life is like. Jungkook is the biggest mafia boss in Korea. ...
509K 15.9K 54
A girl named Y/n living her cursed life .She is depressed ,have unsupportive parents and not so good relation with her family . She often craves fo...
121K 4.6K 20
"What will happen huh when you are the one who got on top of me Y/n." Namjoon x Reader Fanfiction Highest Ranking #1 kimnamjoon #1 btsnamjoon #1 rea...
18.9K 335 26
Park Y/n : (23 years old) Parents died in a car accident. She used to live with her grandma from then and even her grandma passed away when she turn...