The Mafia Monk (Crazy Mafia s...

By MedievalTomboy

"I kill for living" I said seriously expecting the beauty before me to back away in fear. I leaned close towa... More

Things to Know
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter
Controlling Mr. Coopers
The Mafia God
The Mafia Stalker
Adopting Mr. Beggar
New Book
Draining Mr. Brainy
Stalking Mr. Cupid

Chapter 23

22.5K 1.2K 324
By MedievalTomboy

Demyan Point of View

Impossible...!

How?

How come she shot those men so easily without even blinking? Is she really an ordinary citizen or somehow she is also from a mafia background or something?

I was surprised how accurately her shooting was. She... nailed it. But how?

Why am I suddenly feeling so ashamed of myself?

Goodness Lord! Why am I constantly in such situation these days?

"Zinnia, I don't want to hug you like that." I tried to talk some sense out of her but my bad, sense is not something that can be in a same locality as her.

Oh mental girl, they were doing much more than just hugging naked. How am I to stay in control if you pull out this feat on me?

I looked over her petite body and my downtown man started belly dancing at a look of her.

Stop it, you fool!

God bless me with enough patience and control.

"Of course you are. Look at yourself looking so painful like the guy in the movie. I'm your girlfriend and it is my duty to hug you. Now come on take off your shirt." Oh for the love of -!

Why everything in my life with this girl is in reverse order? I f***ing mafia man am being forced by a senseless girl and surprisingly I am resisting the offer when I am the one who had great experience when it comes to the bedroom activities.

"Look Zinnia, you said you can only hug me naked once we get married, right. We are not married now so I cannot break the promise I made to myself that I would fulfill your every wish." I tried to guilt trip her and paint a little emotional drama.

I know very well how much marriage matters to her and I also very well know that this argument, I am winning it. She was just driven by emotion earlier. She has a mentality of conservative woman so I bet my head on it that she will retreat from the original plan of feeling up each other skin in bed.

Zinnia feel in thought and nodded her head slightly as if realization is finally making it's way to her door.

"You are correct Mr. Monk. I cannot do it. You are right." She murmured to herself and shook her head as if the dawn of understanding is finally setting in.

Thank heavens she's listening to me for once. Today is worth celebration. Should I say, I am a lucky man?

"Exactly. Now go to bed, it's already past midnight." I pushed her towards the bed so I can have some peace time once she drifts into the sleep.

It was a weird day today and I am still under the effect of today's happenings. Maybe a good sleep can patch up the cracks of my ego from today's dent.

"No wait; I have a surprise for you. Wait here for me ten minutes and I will be back." She kissed my cheek and tried... tried to be shy god knows why she tried all the dramatic stuff. If she doesn't feel that shy, then she need not. Why trying all the absurd stuff they show on TV?

But the main concern right now is her surprise.

My body suddenly froze and my hands shivered in terror. My legs lost its power and my eyes lost its focus.

Zinnia + surprise = My doom

I don't like this idea of surprise from her. Normal Zinnia is already an unexpected bombshell, I wonder how dangerous her actual surprise would be.

Goodness, why do I keep forgetting the fact that I'm the most feared man in the United States of America?

I shouldn't be feeling this way, it's a shame on my profession but... but the thought of Zinnia is spine chilling.

I plopped on the bed and took my phone looking at the time. It's already 2 AM in the morning and I'm so sleepy. Damn it. I just want to forget about today and sleep into a Zinnia-prohibited-area of a dream.

It was only after twenty minutes that Zinnia came out from the washroom and walked towards the main door to open it.

"Zinnia, where are you going?" I was confused as to what she was planning. Is she giving me some kind of bouquet of my favorite flowers?

Or is she going to order my favorite food?

Don't tell me she is organizing next level of that damned game?

"You will know. Wait a second." She opened the door and talked to the person on the other side in a hushed tone. I leaned in further to see who that person was but her body covered the space so I couldn't.

No Demyan, don't feel threatened. She will just give a flower or so. That's it. She's not that hazardous. Stop feeling nervous. You are a man and a man has no nerves to be nervous.

She smiled and opened the door wide and in came a room service man along with another old man in suit.

Uh, what – who – what are they doing here?

Is she gifting me a servant or something?

"Please come in. Mr. Fulton, meet my boyfriend, Mr. Mon - Demyan." She smiled and introduced me to him. I raised an eyebrow towards her and she turned towards me.

"Mr. Monk, meet Mr. Fulton, our officiator." She clapped her hands and the old man stretched out his hand towards me in a shock.

Officiator?

Or officiator?

What – does she mean by that?

"Zinnia - who –" I was yet again cut off by her.

"We are getting married, Mr. Monk. So he will officiate our wedding. And this gentleman here, Mr. Tan, is in room service department here in this hotel and he will be the witness to this wedding." WHAT THE HELL?

HOW THE HELL IS HER BRAIN WORKING?

SHE – SHE – PLANNED OUR WEDDING?

THE HECK?

"What the hell are you talking about?" I yelled on the top of my lungs. This is not what I expected.

No, I must have heard wrong. My ears must be rustic due to Zinnia's shrilled voice. Or, I think she is pranking me.

Silly, Ziinia. I will not fall for your jokes.

I expected a flower or something silly but she planned our wedding and called an officiator?

"Surprise!" She shouted and jumped in excitement when looked at the shock covering my face.

Surprise? This is not a surprise; it's an absurd bolt of lightning that struck my life.

"I will not marry you." I said once I came out of my shock. She has gone nuts completely.

"For once think about yourself too Mr. Monk. Do not put my wishes before yours always. I want you to be happy. I want you to think about yourself first before me. I want you to be happy and get what you want." What is this? A freaking daily soap?

How did she ever come to a conclusion that I am refusing to marry her due to my concern towards her?

"Now you can have me all for yourself like you always dreamt, like you always wanted." On what level does her assumption goes to?

Heck girl, I don't want to marry you.

"Mr. Fulton, my boyfriend is the best man you would ever meet on this planet. He is refusing to marry me just because he thinks I am not completely committed to him. He was thinking about my feelings and emotions and that is the reason I decided to be a wife to this selfless at heart person." Zinnia's words irate me, while the officiator smiled adoring at both of us and the witness boy was well... laughing.

That's what my life has become. Laughter to others.

"Zinnia, listen to me, I –" My sentence was again cut off by the mental girl.

"Do. I know. But Mr. Monk, you need to say 'I Do' when the vows are read." She explained to me like I am an alien and the concept of marriage is a new wonder to me.

What am I going to do to this girl?

How should I slip from this problem now?

What should I do? She is not even a person to be afraid of guns. And I can't even shoot the officiator. Who knows she might as well think that it was a new family custom from my side.

"Mr. Fulton let's begin the ceremony." She pulled me towards the chair Mr. Fulton was sitting and held my arm like a bride.

Well, she is actually a bride, a willing, happy bride. But it's who is a problem. I'm an unwilling, still in shock groom.

Am I being forced to be married now?

Mr. Fulton pulled out a dreaded rectangular paper on which my life will be signed off.

"No No please. Please leave me." I begged, pleaded but all my cries went into deaf ears.

"We are here, on this beautiful day – uhh, night, to be part of the beautiful ceremony where this amazing couple are going to be each other's ultimate destiny." He started officiating but everything just went above my head. I could not hear anything nor can I get situation in to my head properly.

Am I really getting married off right now?

Like really?

Seriously and really?

But I don't want to.

'You are such a funny person, brother. You talk as if your decision matters.' My mind rebuked sarcastically.

"Mr. Monk... say 'I Do'" Zinnia tapped my shoulder and I got back to reality from my trance.

What is going on?

"'I do?" I asked in confusion and suddenly I remembered that I was actually getting married!

I am freaking getting married!

To mental girl, against my will!

"Do you Zinnia, Mae White, take Demyan Lev Petrov, your Monk, as your husband?" And she replied with an excited 'I Do'

Wait! When did I say I Do?

I don't remember saying it.

"In the name of God, with the blessings of almighty, you are now lawfully husband and wife. You may kiss the bride now." The officiator announced the most dreaded sentence and I was not given a chance to grasp my situation as I immediately felt soft, plump and sweet lips on mine.

Wait, am I even a groom? Or am I a bride?

Why do I feel that I am the bride here and Zinnia is groom?

Are we really wife and husband now?

I felt a ring slip on the finger of my right hand and a hand caught my hand and made a ring slip onto the finger of her left hand.

I still couldn't come on terms with the reality of being now married to mental girl!

What am I going to do now?

Am I a husband in our relationship or am I a wife? What about my pride here? What am I going to answer to the society now? Who will ever be scared of a mafia after this goes out?

This confusion is raising a question on my manhood.

~*~*~*~*~

Hello Sweeties,

Next chapter is here. Enjoy!

This is quiet an unexpected turn of event, I know. I hope you enjoy it.

This chapter is more of shocking events rather than humorous.

Wait, Monk is married off to Zinnia?

Who is the husband here and who is the wife?

How good Zinnia is, for the sake of Monk's desires, she surprised him with a marriage? Such a good girl she is.

Please shower me with votes and comments.

Share my books with your friends

Lots of Love

Lady Prim

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.2K 738 28
"Kill him! Kill him!" The crowd cheers. Today's match was fight until they back down, but if they don't, you kill them. If- I mean when- I win, I wil...
1M 33.7K 34
#1 jail #1 fight #1 criminal *** "Don't take it personal, I just like to play it safe, you know." He said, crouching down in front of me to tie each...
2.4M 70.4K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...
220K 4.4K 58
๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ โ–ช๏ธŽ ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐š๐ง ๐ข๐ง๐๐ž๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐  ๐ฆ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐š๐Ÿ๐ข๐š ๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฆ๐š๐Ÿ๐ข๐š ๏ฟฝ...