Lone (BxB)

By poketro1673

High school junior Danny has suffered isolation for most of his life, never experiencing the comfort of truly... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
PART 2 - Author's Note
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Part 2 Final A/N

Chapter 9

3.1K 202 155
By poketro1673

My eyes slowly started to open again, and my mind didn't feel like it was in lala land...

I wake up to find myself lying back on a grassy hill with a view of vicinity with over a 20-mile radius. The store lights turning on one by one as the sky darkens each minute. The wind is blowing lightly on my shivering face. The rest of my body... I can feel the wind hitting against my clothes, yet no wind chill. I feel what's on my body: the softest furriest sweatshirt ever!!

That's right... Jason's sweatshirt. Thank goodness he gave it to me. I do need it. Heck, I want it! All my other sweatshirts are rather heavy on me because I used to have a much larger body.... This one, though... though it looks really huge, it fits... perfectly....

Wait, Jason. Jason?

I look around aimlessly for him all around me until I realized that I had to look at the rock facing the bright full moon.

The howl of a wolf is like none other. It's not like a puppy's whimper. It's not like a hyena's laugh. And it's not like a bulldog's growl. A howl.

AHH-OOOOOOOOO goes the wolf. It's not so much intimidating as it is attractive. To howl with a full moon- wait, full moon?! How long was I asleep?! Curse you, Griffon...

Don't blame me. Prime Omega requested.

Jason? Jason!

Ah-ooooooooooo...... goes Jason's howl. Distinguishable for a wolf, yet so soft. I would have thought that he'd-

AH-OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO he goes! Why couldn't I have super ears that can control what they hear... My ears are ringing with the same howl repeating over and over in my head as though the sound wave is trapped in my skull!

"Jason!" I shouted, though I could hardly hear myself at first, but when I said the second syllable of his name I could hear how loud I actually was, which made him flinch a bit. But, instead of being startled, he turned around to stare me in the eyes. Yeah, that was a mistake, for he instantly shut his eyes and looked at me a little more respectfully.

His hair is spiked up, somewhat like Griffon's. His ears are puffed up and out and pretty hairy. It would usually be a turnoff, but on a wolf? It's pretty adorable! His hands were pretty hairy, too, but they weren't full-out claws ready to tear me apart. His clothes covered almost the rest of his body. His face, the only thing I missed were the cute black nose that didn't develop into a snout and the shiny sky blue eyes. His eyes, if mine aren't mistaken, were flickering between the blue and a pitch white, as though his soul is still being completely cleansed from all the abuse he suffered. Still, to have blue eyes as a werewolf when your actual eye color is hazel... What am I talking about, both are neat eye colors!

The very last thing I noticed was the dark white scent emanating from his body... There were slight traces of the bright black odor, most likely from killing his wolf mother, but I could see his aura was slowly changing the color, the brightness, and ultimately the scent of that evil energy.

The moon is out, full and bright white. Surrounded by the billions of twinkling stars in the sky, the moon's rays pierce through any clouds that drift in their path, allowing for a beautiful and awing sight to behold. Before, I couldn't imagine anything to make such a scene more glamorous... until I saw Jason, standing upon the rock and howling at the moon. His back turned towards me. His hind paws dug into the rock. His snout directed up to the sky. I hate when people block my view of midnight beauty... this time, the midnight beauty is complementing that of a werewolf's...

"You see something you like?" Jason asks as he turns towards me.

"Just... Just a beautiful moon..." And a beautiful creature that stands beneath it...

"You're not appalled by my appearance?" he asked.

"Well..." What am I saying, he looks adorable! "No!"

"What?"

Crap... "No, I mean, no... your appearance isn't appalling."

"Hmph."

"So, Jason?"

"Yeah?" he replies as he sits down on the rock, cross-legged.

"Earlier, when we were in the school, I entered your mind... and, I felt some insane pain in there. Is that common for you?"

He took a second to think about his response. I sure hope Griffon's not going to be giving him any answers.

Don't worry. I won't.

Thanks.

"Well," he started. "the pain that I felt while I was in my predator mode... that pain isn't uncommon for me. See, my parents put me through a variety of torture, both physical and mental. Sometimes they'd hire special magicians who had the power to enter my subconscious and keep me suppressed while the rest of my mind and body are put through inexplicable- gah... Could you- Could you... could you enter it again?"

"What?"

"To soothe me, you entered my mind. You took on the pain. Had it just been me alone, I would have died, for sure... So, I want to ask if you would do it again... for me?"

"Well, of course I'd do it again. After all, we are a team now."

Slowly, he approaches me on all fours. "Could you... do it... right now?"

"Right... right now?"

"While the moon is out. I'm still hurting from back there, and during a full moon, our powers are greatest."

"Funny. I would have thought my powers were greatest when there was a sun."

"You would think."

"Wait... when you say a full moon, do you mean when it is nighttime or just whenever the moon is full in the sky?"

"Um..."

Whenever the moon is full in the sky, your powers are greatest. Whenever the moon is full and it's nighttime, Jason's powers are greatest. In fact, both happened. When you fought the former Alpha, the moon was full even though it wasn't nighttime. When Jason took on the female Alpha, both of their powers were at their fullest.

"Thanks, Griffon," said Jason, as he focuses his eyes on mine... "Well?"

"Hm... Okay..." I put both my hands up. "Come closer."

Immediately, he hops from where he was crawling and lands directly in front of my face. I jumped back but settled myself.

I lifted both my hands again and placed my fingers on Jason's temple lightly. Now... how did I do this...

I squinted my eyes in hopes that something would just happen. Next thing I knew, I was looking at myself... I'm in Jason's body again...

"Well?" said Jason.

"Whoa! You can talk to me while I'm in you?"

"I guess so... Your eyes on your body... They're so bright... Brighter than the moon up above... I guess this is what you look like when you're in my head, huh."

"Yeah, guess so..." Anyways. Time to find the pain.

I feel each and every one of my nerves throughout Jason's body to see if I can find any etch of darkness still lurking in his body. He's right. In his mouth and his furry left hand, I could feel a very small presence of the darkness. Both of those parts of his body I'm sure he must have used to defeat the female Alpha.

"Okay, I found them... If you could give me a second..."

"Take your time..." he says. I can feel that his right hand is on my left hand that is hold his head. His hands.... They're so... fluffy... yet... gentle and... darkness. Gotta focus on the darkness!

His left hand was spinning a bit out of control, at least spiritually. I need to get my actual body to hold that hand...

"Hey, Jason?"

"No need to tell me twice." How does he know what I'm going to ask?

He just knew, for he took hold of my right hand that was on his temple and held it with his left. I could feel his hand trembling, not from fear, but because now the darkness was being removed.

The pain in his hand... Imagine a needle poking through each of your cells.... That's a lot of needles, huh... Now imagine that your hand is folding in, causing each needle to make even more contact with more of your skin... Except this time, your blood is refusing to come out. Not only are solid needles penetrating the skin, but the liquid blood is there to cause even more damage to the nerves and vessels. Hang in there, Jason...

Slowly, I can feel the dark energy being expelled from Jason's hand.

"That feels a lot better..." says Jason, relieved.

"But your mouth... still need to heal that..."

"Then work your magic, my princess," he says. My eye is twitching, which tells me that either the evilness is somehow in his eyeballs... or, he's trying to wink at me.

"Okay... Well, I need contact with your mouth. I can't move my actual body, so if you wanted to just put your lips on my hand or something..." This feels so awkward...

"Any contact?"

"Yeah, any contact. Any contact will allow me to eliminate the dark energy from your body."

Jason closed his eyes, preventing me from seeing what he was doing. I felt his lips on something, which I could only assume was something on my body. The lips... Imagine a puffer fish swelling up with poison that isn't its own... Now imagine that inside is a ball of energy, constantly spinning in circles, pushing against the outside of the fish to explode. You may be imagining a ball of goop taking on abnormal shapes. Well, that's exactly how these lips feel...

"Ah..." Jason squinted, nearly opening up his eyes. I couldn't even catch a glimpse of where his mouth was. He better not be sucking something stupid...

Isn't having his mouth somewhere stupid something that you wanted?

Griffon, stay out of this...

"Jason?" I said inside of his head. His lips... after the brimming pain that was bursting through them, I suddenly felt a tingling sensation to feel them... They're so tender, yet so tough, just like the rest of him.

"I'm alright, but maybe you should keep healing me."

"Why? All the darkness in your body has been lifted. You're pure... and your injuries... gone... that scar on your back from all the beatings... gone... And all it took was one look inside of you... Extra focus for the darkness, but only one look for your physical injuries... Guess you could say I'm your designated nurse."

He wasn't saying anything. Designated nurse? Lame... Can't I say anything that doesn't sound confusing or stupid... Gah, sorry, Jason...

"Jason?" He's not responding... But, his mouth... it's moving... and it's making contact with my body... I can feel it... What is he doing?

I imagine myself squinting hard for a moment. I move my hands around to confirm that I'm in my own body and not Jason's. Yep, these are definitely my skinny fingers and not Jason's meaty ones. I can't really feel my face for a while. I scratch the back of my head, but while I was lifting my hand I made contact with Jason's fur. He's sitting super close to me, I can tell. Very close to my head...

My head starts to regain its senses. I slowly open my eyes. I'm a little startled when I see Jason's head not even an inch from mine, but I kind of expected that. The question is... why?

My nose is itching a bit. Almost enough to make me sneeze, but I pinched the skin on the bottom of my forearm to cease the sneeze. I don't know why, but it helps. Jason's fur must have fallen onto my nose... But how?

Jason's eyes are still closed, as expected, but I still don't understand why he's so close to me.

Before I can ask aloud what he's doing, the nerves on my lips recover. All of a sudden, my heart is beating a thousand times faster, the insides of my stomach are churning all around (in a rather calming sorta way), and my eyes... Every time I'm having a super soothing moment that brings me ultimate pleasure, my eyes can't help but roll upward into my head and cause both my eyes to twitch. Right now, I'm pretty sure my eyes did a 180 and my eyelids passed out from beginning to move so much, leaving my eyes closed shut as I imagine that this moment is one of the most beautiful and enlivening moments in my entire life...

I move my hand from the back of my head to the side of Jason's furry head, and I pull him in closer, letting him know that it's okay. I can feel both of his giant hands wrap around my waist and pull me up. I've felt his back when examining him, but first hand experience on his front? Score...

Jason moved his head back about an inch and breathed heavily in my face as he asked "Do you feel safe in my hands?"

I wrapped my arms around his fluffy neck that was smoothening. Is he reverting back to being a pure human?

Jason didn't want to make this moment awkward for you, so he's transforming-

"Griffon, shut up..." said Jason. Thank you, Jason... I would've probably cussed him out for interrupting. "You've kissed me while I was mostly human... How about one while I'm completely?"

All the fluffiness was gone... well, almost. I still had his luscious head of hair that was surprisingly... well, fluffy. The back of his neck was no longer fur, just bare skin. And his hands... well, even as a human, he has hairy hands. His face felt so smooth as though he shaved every single hair off... Talk about delicate...

"Danny?" Jason said while I was obsessing over him. "Do you?"

"Do I..." I felt lost in his eyes that reverted from bright sky blue to rich, shiny hazel...

"Do you feel safe in my hands...?"

I could feel his meaty hands holding the small of my back and the area between my shoulder blades.

I tightened my arms around his neck and pulled him in for another kiss. I went in a little deep, but I was gentle...

I pulled back and answered his question. "So long as you feel safe in my arms..."

Hemoved his hands away and pulled me in closer with his arms as he continued tosteal my heart with every tender touch on the tips of his lips...    

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.8K 1.5K 36
#1 in LGBT 9/23/21, #1 in Horror 9/23/21, #2 in BxB 9/23/21, #1 in ZombieApocalypse 9/23/21 Killian's eyes flickered up to Jasper. In the afternoon...
542K 20.1K 26
"I don't understand what you're talking about" I gulped, backing away from the large, and I have to admit extremely sexy, man. "Oh baby, you're so ad...
4.5K 270 23
"Growing up in a pack house full of rabid wolves was hard. Not being able to shift in a pack house full of rabid wolves was even harder. They would a...