It's You

NagkataonLang द्वारा

Thirdy Ravena & Bea de Leon Fanfic अधिक

Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Epilogue

Chapter 26

4.7K 131 18
NagkataonLang द्वारा

My heart belongs to you,
your name written
on it's every beat.
The Pacified Soul

"Don't leave Babe. Please stay." I said with a shedding tears and tighten my hug for Thirdy from behind.

Thirdy slowly faced me and held my chin. "Babe, why are you crying? Shhh tahan na." He looked intently to my eyes.

"Stay. Please." I said on a pleading voice.

Thirdy wiped my tears. "I will, Babe. Stop crying na muna." I nodded and he kissed my forehead.

I gripped his hand and dragged him inside our house. Only the dim lights were on, indication that everyone was at their respective rooms.

Thirdy and I walked silently upstairs, going to my room. As soon as I shut the door, I crossed my arms and raised one of my eyebrows.

Thirdy look puzzled. "Ammm Babe, ba—bakit? I tho—thought you want me to stay here." He was stuttering.

"Go to the bathroom. Now!" I said, on top of my voice.

He still bemused on what was happening. "Babe?"

"Wash. Your. Face." I emphasized each word.

"Ba—babe? Ba—ba—bakit?" He look confused and scared.

"Anong bakit? I saw Tri, kissed your cheek. So, go now to the bathroom and wash your face. Bilis." I ordered.

Thirdy immediately ran to the bathroom, I was about to follow him, when I heard knocks on the door. I reached and unlocked the knob to welcome the person outside. Kuya Loel came in wearing his sweetest smile with a box on his hands.

"Special delivery for my favorite sister." Kuya said enthusiastically.

My eyes twinkle when he gave the Calea White Chocolate Cheesecake to me. "Wow Kuya, thank you. I've been craving for this cheesecake since yesterday pa. Who went to Bacolod?"

Kuya Loel smiled from ear to ear. "Sya oh." He pointed on my direction. "Akala ko ba hindi ka makakadaan sa bahay." Kuya chuckled and offered his hand for a low five.

Thirdy tapped Kuya's hand. "Sorry Kuya, akala ko din eh. Kaso biglang may nakamiss sa akin." Both of them laughed while I threw Thirdy a death glare. Humanda ka sa akin mamaya.

"Oh sige na. Good night princess. Good night brodie." Kuya kissed my cheek and patted Thirdy's shoulder. He walked towards the door while giggling. "Lock ko na to ah. Alam kong miss nyo ang isa't isa. Easyhan nyo lang."

"Kuya!" I shouted, but the door was closed already. Then I saw Thirdy, suppressing his laugh. "You." Tinaasan ko sya ng kilay. "Hindi pa tayo tapos."

He remained smiling, got the cake from me and put it inside the mini ref. Pinagmamasdan ko lang sya mula sa kinatatayuan ko.

Thirdy sauntered back to me with open arms and pulled me for a hug. "Wag mo kong ihug." I said while lightly punching his chest.

"Shhh." He whispered, still enveloping me inside his arms.

"Hinintay kita kanina." I said unfazed. "Pero hindi ka dumating."

"I'm sorry Babe, may meeting lang ako."

"Meeting?" I almost screamed. I glared at him and met his eyes. "Eh bakit may paghalik pa sayo si Tri? Dumampi yung lips nya sa cheek mo, hindi yun beso." Naiirita kong sabi. "She even touched your hand."

"It was just a plain meeting, Babe. I was expecting Mr. Santos, but for some reason, si Tri yung pinaattend ng Dad nya. Nagulat din ako sa kiss at paghawak nya sa kamay ko." He said calmly.

"She likes you." I rolled my eyes. "And what if, sya yung Tri—"

"Babe." He cut off what I was saying. "I love you." He said sweetly while guiding my hands on his nape.

I bit my lower lip when he looked intently to my eyes and slowly closing the gap between us. The tip of his nose lightly brushing on my cheek and his lips gently touching on the corner of mine. I closed my eyes as I felt his hands roaming at my back. Oh God. His touch sent shivers through my nerves, shivers that made my whole being tremble.

Then Thirdy pressed his lips into mine and slowly claiming each corner of my lips. It was soft and comforting, full of adoration and love. Our lips were dancing gingerly for a moment.

But I groaned when he started tracing my spine down to my butt. He kissed the top of my lips then the bottom and without any warning, he slid his tongue into my mouth. Our tongues were playing and chasing that caused me to moan a little louder. Oh gosh, I want you now, Thirdy.

So I immediately stopped responding to him, his face looks disappointed. He was about to speak when I dragged him to the couch and pushed him to sit. And like a shot, I was straddling on Thirdy's lap. We were staring to each other, our eyes full of fire.

"Babe." He whispered seductively. "I want you, now."

I did not answer him, instead, I hungrily kissed him while wrapping my arms around his neck. We were kissing passionately and I wanted to feel the heat of his body, so I decided pulling him closer to me. But both of us stopped and stared to each other while holding our breaths. Slowly, we looked down in between us and Thirdy placed his hand on my tummy.

"Oh oh, sorry baby. Naingayan ka ba sa amin ni Mommy?" Thirdy bent down a little and kissed my bump. "Sorry baby ah, namiss lang ni Daddy si Mommy mo. Oh takip ka muna ng ears jan, may gagawin lang kami." He winked and stole a kiss from me.

"Babe." I hit his arm.

Thirdy enveloped me to his arms and rested his head on my shoulder for awhile, we're just hugging each other. But my mind and body became wild when I felt him sniffing the crook of my neck and peppering every inch of it with small kisses. His hand caressing my thigh, the other one on my waist. His damp lips travelling up to my jaw and ended to my lips. He claimed it greedily, with so much intensity and full of need. I really can't explain the sensation inside my body.

"Babe." He murmured in between our kisses. "I missed you." He prolonged pronouncing each word. "I need to have you, right now, please." His voice was begging.

Both of us stopped, hardly catching our breaths. So I pinned my forehead to him and cupped his face. "Babe." I said, looking straight into his eyes. "Gusto ko Babe, gustong gusto." I paused for a second. "But I am scared, baka mahurt natin si baby." I pouted. Natahimik kami pareho.

But I was shocked when he quickly gave me a smack on my lips and he was smiling genuinely. "Hay Babe, bakit ka ganyan? Lalo tuloy akong naiinlove sayo." He grabbed my hands and place it together on my tummy. "Did you hear that baby? Hindi yung moan ni Mommy ah." He whispered the last few words then laughed. Tinaasan ko lang sya ng kilay. "See baby? She doesn't want to risk you. Mommy loves you that much baby."

"I'm sorry Babe." I said on a sad voice, nakayuko lang ako.

"Look at me, Babe." Dahan dahan akong nag angat ng tingin sakanya. "Wala kang dapat ika-sorry, okay? I really do understand your concern." I just nodded at him with a frowned face. "Bakit sad ka pa din?"

"Kasi nadisappoint kita."

I heard him chuckle. "Ako ba talaga o pati ikaw?"

"Babe naman eh." I felt heat all over my face. Oo nabitin din ako. Tawa lang sya ng tawa.

"Hayaan mo, sa next consultation natin sa Doctor, itatanong ko kung pwede pa natin gawin yun. Pagnagkataon pala, diet ako for 7 months." I laid my head on his shoulder. "But kidding aside Babe, it's just trivial. Ang importante sa akin ngayon ay yung makasama ka at si baby." His arms wrapping around my body.

Thirdy and I were just feeling the moment. Ganito pala yung pakiramdam kapag nakasama mo na ulit yung taong mahal mo. Pakiramdam ko, buo na ulit ako.

"Babe." I broke the comfortable silence between us. "I am sorry about what happened last time, if I—"

Thirdy put his index finger to my lips. "Shhh don't feel bad about that Babe. Naiintindihan ko yun." He held my shoulders to face him. "What really matters now is you love me. Tama naman ako diba?"

I looked earnestly to his eyes, it twinkles, full of positivity and love. "Mahal kita, Ferdinand III. Mahal na mahal."

"Mahal na mahal na mahal din kita, Isabel Beatriz."

I bent down a little and gave him a short sweet kiss. Both of us smiled and giggled as we pull away from each other.

"Pero Babe, I want to talk to you heart to heart some other time. From now on, I'll tell you na kung anong nagbobother sa akin. Sorry ulit kasi iniwasan kita." I gave him a small smile.

"Bakit hindi pa natin pag usapan ngayon?" He said calmly.

"Eh kasi Babe, namiss kita. I want to cuddle with you lang all night." Pabebe kong sabi sakanya.

"Mukha nga Babe, ayaw mo ng umalis sa pagkakakandong sa akin." He was wiggling his brows and smiling playfully.

Namula naman ako. "Babe naman kasi."

"Joke lang Babe, namiss ko din ganito kalapit sayo." He pinched my cheeks lightly.

"Babe, I am famish na." I said out of the blue. "Hindi ko na kasi natapos yung pagkain ko kanina."

"Ayyy, sorry naman. What do you want to eat ba?"

"I want chicken." I answered enthusiastically.

"Okay. Papadeliver na lang tayo ng McDonalds." He said happily.

"But I want Bad Bird." I pouted.

"Babe, it's almost midnight. Close na yung mga store." I didn't answer, tahimik lang ako. "Babe—"

"Pero yun nga yung gusto ko eh." Para akong bata.

"Babe sorry na. Wag ka ng magtampo, wala kasi silang 24 hours store. Ganto na lang, bukas, doon tayo magbebreakfast." He was trying to convince me.

I nodded at him. "Promise yan?"

"Promise!" He offered his pinky finger and intertwined it with mine. Pinky promise.

***

"The best talaga yung Umami fried chicken nila at sweet potato waffle. Nabusog ba kayo ni baby?" Thirdy said, full of energy.

"Yes Babe." I answered shortly.

"Babe, okay ka lang ba?" He asked while parking his car infront of their house.

"Okay lang ako Babe, nabusog lang siguro." I gave him a small smile. But honestly, I was scared. Baka galit silang lahat sa akin dahil sa nangyari.

Thirdy and I walked hand in hand as we entered their house. Manong Kiefer and Ate Ly welcomed us cheerfully and made beso to me. Manong gave Thirdy a high five.

The couple put their hands on my bump. "Hello baby. Nice to finally meet you." Ate Ly said and giggled.

"Tito Kiefer here." Manong smiled. "We can't wait to see you na baby."

I glanced at Thirdy and he was smiling from ear to ear. "Our little one is so lucky." He whispered.

But I was shocked when someone pull me for a hug. "Ate Bea. Namiss kita." Dani said happily, I hugged her back.

"Namiss din kita baby girl." I even kissed her cheek.

"Dani, easy." Saway ni Thirdy.

"Sorry na. Namiss ko lang sila ni baby." She rubbed my tummy.

But I felt a little bit nervous when I saw Mama Mozzy and Papa Bong approaching us.

"Andito na pala kayo." Papa said and gave me a beso. Mama did the same.

"Kamusta kayo?" Mama Mozzy on her ever malambing voice.

"Okay naman po Ma." Thirdy answered. "Anong food natin? Amoy pa lang, masarap na." All of us laughed.

"Nakaset up na yung table sa garden. Malapit ng matapos yung iniihaw. Punta na tayo dun?" Papa said and everyone excitedly walks outside the house.

"Ma." I held Mama Mozzy's hand dahil nahuhuli kaming maglakad.

"Yes Bea, anak." Both of us stopped walking and she looked at me with smile on her face.

"Gusto ko lang po magsorry. I know I hurt Thirdy for declining his proposal."

Mama Mozzy pressed my hand. "Yun ba anak? Wala yon. Naiintindihan ka namin." Her smile never fade. "May mga bagay naman talaga na dapat pinag iisipan at hindi minamadali. We respect your decision anak. At naniniwala akong may tamang panahon para jan. Ang mahalaga, mahal nyo ang isa't isa." I gave Mama a tight hug.

"Thank you po Ma." My voice cracked.

"You're welcome anak. Mahal ka namin." She kissed my cheek.

This short talk with Mama Mozzy made me firm on my decision. I want to be officially part of their family.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

Remember obf_ateneooo द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

204K 5.8K 52
My feelings for you will never change Just know my feelings are true. Just remember this one thing I will always love you.
19.7K 297 17
Just read the story child ✨🤠
9.1K 199 7
560 21 16
John Laurens x Alexander Hamilton Probably slow burn but not too much "You were right, we're better as friends" Modern College AU Plz don't steal m...