Percy Jackson The Invisible A...

By Supergirl8666

Percy is betrayed. Betrayed by those he cared most about. He goes off on his own. Later everyone realises the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Important: Updating Schedule
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 3

11.7K 131 110
By Supergirl8666

I don't own Percy Jackson or any of the character associated with any of the series' written by Rick Riordan

Percy's POV

I'm going to see Chaos right now. This is because I'm now ready to go back to Earth. To go back to the place I was betrayed from, although everyone should have known that I would never do what they claim I did. It's just not in my nature. It never has been and never will.

I never do anything to purposely hurt another – well, unless it is training, though I never go full out on any recruit.

I walk through the corridors of the castle, well palace because of its ginormous size. It is actually a lot larger on the inside then it looks to be on the outside. The explanation: Chaos is the oldest being in existence and has powers none can fathom sometimes. I walk until I get to the throne room.

When I get there, I see Chaos on his throne like he normally is, so I stride up to him.

"Hello Lord Chaos." I say mockingly dropping into a mocking bow whilst hiding a smile, just to annoy him.

"Percy, how many times have I told you not to be formal with me?" Chaos questions annoyed, his eyebrow raised in an unimpressed arch.

"Hmm, about 538,090 times Chaos." I reply after thinking for a few moments.

"I think it's more than that!" Chaos thinks aloud before mentally adding all the times together. "No wait, hmm, it is 538,090 times."

"Told you Chaos." He shoots me an insufferable look, though I can detect fondness radiating from him.

"Uh-huh. Are you going back to Earth as an assassin today?" Chaos inquires.

"Yes, I am." I reply flashing my watch into existence to check the time before flashing it away – it is the same thing that Chaos did when I first encountered him.

"Don't worry about going back. You will be great! Especially because you are the greatest assassin in the universe!" Chaos reassures – he thinks I'm nervous, doesn't he? – in a barely concealed giddy tone.

"Chaos, how many times do I have to tell you that I'm not the greatest assassin in the universe?" I try to point out, trying to subtly tell him he needs to stop bringing it up – a thing which is untrue – but it is always a thing of which he ignores and tries to make me see differently.

"Percy, you are way too modest. You don't take credit for anything big. You are the best assassin in the universe, so stop telling yourself otherwise." Chaos says sternly, before losing the sternness in his voice when it is replaced by worry. "Now you are ready to go to Earth, right?"

"Yes, I am Chaos." I reply

"Are you sure?" Chaos asks again.

"Yes, I am sure Chaos."

"You know what I mean!" Chaos sighs in worry.

"Chaos, I am ready to face the betrayal." My voice doesn't let any sign show as to why that is, I'd rather keep it to myself. "Now, can I go?"

I'm starting to get annoyed. Chaos is like a parent to me now, but he is too overprotective. Seriously, this is the truth. He is way too protective of me.

"Okay you can go, but wait a minute; please?" Chaos pleads giving me the puppy eyes – a thing of which I was quick to learn he does in my stay here.

"Alright." I answer with a groan.

Chaos may be the oldest being in the universe, but it annoys me when he asks me lots of questions. Or when he tries to get me to do something I don't want to do. Or train someone I don't want to train. Or tells me to stay in the exact same position for hours on end without the slightest movement.

I see him go into a side room – a room that only a select few know of – and grab a box. A box which probably has something in. Chaos comes back and hands me the box. Then, he motions for me to open it.

I give the box a weary stare, before looking up at Chaos again.

"Nothing is going to try and jump out of the box and attack me, right?" I ask Chaos cautiously.

"No, why would it?" Chaos' tone is confused, making me restrain from facepalming.

"Remember before; how you gave me a box and I asked the exact same thing? When I opened it and I had to dodge attacks from an Aperata? You said that that was the way to learn to increase my speed. I nearly got poisoned about 74 times in the span of five minutes!"

He opens and closes his mouth a few times, thinking over what to say.

"Okay, I admit that I did do that, but I was still training you because the blessings you received. Aperatas are one of the fastest beings that I have ever made, and that poison was very weak. Because the Aperata was still an infant!" Chaos points out.

"I'm not going to get into this argument right now." He goes to open his moth at what I have just uttered but I level him with a glare stopping him – he has learned he shouldn't get on my bad side quite a few times now. "But... nothing will jump out of the box for a last-minute test, right?"

I send another weary glance at the black container that feels quite light compared to other things I have held in the past.

"Nothing will jump out of the box Percy. And that was just one time! I haven't done that any other time." Chaos exclaims.

"Alright. But if something does jump out, I won't talk to or even see you for a few years." Chaos nods to my threat, knowing that I mean it.

Then, I wearily opened the box, just in case something jumps out.

When it has been opened, I am surprised by what is inside. Chaos has given me a new assassin costume – one that is different from the one I was planning to wear. I study the outfit.

I see that he kept the mask that I made a long time ago – before I first left Earth. He has given me black boots that have two gold buttons each. He has given me an assassin getup that has a bit of silver on. He has also given me a black cloak that can go over it all.

After seeing all that Chaos has given me, I give him a quick hug.

"Now Percy, this new assassin uniform that you have, has quite a few features. It is power proof, so if someone tries to kill you with powers, it will just bounce off you, and get that person instead. If you think of a weapon, and it is on the cloak somewhere, it will appear in your hands. The cloak can change to a certain temperature you like, so that you never get cold or hot. The uniform can blend into the background, so that makes it harder for your enemies to find you. There are more things to it, but I'll let you figure them all out." Chaos quickly reveals all this, though I can easily take it all in because of the training I've been put through.

"Chaos, thank you." I tell him honestly, feeling the material and noting just how soft it truly is.

"One last thing, a war is starting to brew on Earth, and if you fight in it, you will be able to get someone you really hate back, because he hurt you." Chaos informs me.

"Alright. Who is it?" I ask using my powers and changing into the assassin uniform so that I'm fully cloaked.

"It's Tartarus." Chaos says, though it doesn't shock me.

I was already expecting him to try to rise.

"Tartarus, I don't like him. I don't hate him, I just seriously dislike him. I'm going to get him back for torturing me in some way." I utter aloud, though I can tell that I have befuddled Chaos with what I have said – he doesn't know everything I do. "How long till the war starts?"

"It will start in about 20-50 years." Chaos pauses for a few seconds seeing my raised eyebrow that is silently questioning how long that is. "That is in Earth years."

I just nod for a reply, stretching a certain way, which tells him that I want to get going without using words.

"Now Percy, it is currently night on Earth, so you might want to go now. And remember, when you reveal yourself to the people on Earth, mind message me. I want to have a talk with someone who made your life utter hell." Chaos says, his eyes gaining a dark glint telling me that he is planning something for that particular person – something bad.

Chaos really doesn't like people hurting me, from the past or even in the present. As I have said, he is overbearingly protective. This can be good at times, bad most definitely terrible at others.

"I will. Bye Chaos. See you later, at another time." I pause for a second. "And remember, keep training the army and don't let up on their training. Or I myself will come and make you do some training."

Then, I quickly open up a portal. I can do this because I have Chaos's blessing. I step through the portal, leaving Chaos before he can speak something else to me.

I land back on Earth.

When I look around, I see that I'm in the exact place where I left Earth. I'm in the same small clearing. I look around to see if I can find a trail. A trail which will show me where a monster is. A trail that will lead me to one of the many monsters on my home planet. I find a trail after a couple minutes, so I follow it whilst using the trees as my path, making sure that I hide my aura so that nothing can find me.

The path is quite quick to come to an end, with a monster lumbering further away from me.

When I see which monster I have been following, I find out that it is the Minotaur. The second monster I actually killed. I first killed this monster before I was introduced and brought into the world of immortals.

I quickly pull out one of my knives. I aim and throw it. I follow the knife and see that it hits its mark, the Minotaur's neck. I'm about to go pick it up – never leave a weapon where a potential enemy can find it – when the knife just disappears.

I'm startled but move my hand to the position I gave it for my assassin outfit, to just find it there. This makes a small smile bloom onto my face. It seems that I have found out a feature that my new outfit does for me.

Then, I go to find another monster to kill, leaving the spoil of war behind because I don't need nor want it – seriously, who actually wants a spoil of war that is like that? The Minotaur's loincloth? That is just... no thanks. I never want to see that again.

Minotaur, if I kill you again, don't give me that thing.

Hello,

Thank you to everyone who comments, reads and votes on these stories that I write. It means a lot to me. I have created a discord server where you are all welcome to join. Here is the link to it:

https://discord.gg/NuN5pe3

If you join, feel free to ask me or any of my staff questions, make sure to read the rules and information. if you think of something that should be in there, just let me know and I will consider it. If you join, please introduce yourself in introductions.

My username is the same in discord as it is here, Supergirl8666.

Have a good morning/day/afternoon/night,

Supergirl8666

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.3K 3.2K 16
My love torn away. My will gone with her. I am already hanging off a thin thread. When this new kid, a son of Aphrodite comes, my string breaks off. ...
6K 93 19
Betrayed, that's how Percy Jackson felt. His girlfriend accepted godhood over him and then cheated on him. All the campers shunned him. His dad disow...
471K 8K 30
Along with the help of his friends, Percy Jackson saved Olympus and the world from the earth goddess, Gaea. However, instead of being welcomed to the...
664K 7.3K 34
After the second giant war, the Seven and leaders of both camps have been made partially immortal to train future generations of demigods. Soon a new...