Percy Jackson The Invisible A...

By Supergirl8666

Percy is betrayed. Betrayed by those he cared most about. He goes off on his own. Later everyone realises the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Important: Updating Schedule
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 2

13.9K 137 236
By Supergirl8666

I don't own Percy Jackson or any of the characters associated with the books, they belong to Rick Riordan.

In this chapter, there are spoilers for the books. I'm just letting you know for if you haven't read them yet. 

Percy's pov

It's been half a year since I left camp. Everyone is trying like crazy to find me, though I don't know why. I'm not going to let them find me. I've nearly been caught a couple of times by campers and the hunters, but I've been able to get away before they can catch up to me.

I've been thinking of what I could do for a living now, and I've decided to become an assassin. One who takes care of monsters and saves the innocent. I've made my black assassin cloak, a black mask that has gold designs on; what looks like it has the universe in the background. I've been working on my skills and the blessings that I have.

Right now, I'm going through a forest looking for monsters to kill.

So far today, I've killed about twenty. All of a sudden, a portal opens up in front of me, and a man steps out. This actually isn't the most unusual thing I have seen before.

The man is wearing a black suit. He has hair that is coloured a deep black. Hair that seems untamed but tamed at the same time. Littered throughout his hair, there are small white dots. It gives me the impression of something. His skin is lightly toned.

His eyes... are mesmerising. As the background, his eyes are black. Then the rest of his eyes – besides the pupils – are coloured. Coloured like the universe. These little coloured specks are moving, swirling, around slowly. It gives the viewer the image of staring at the universe up close, almost like you can just reach out and touch it.

He is wearing a suit. This suit is black. Completely black, besides the tie around his neck. His tie is almost an exact replica of his eyes. It only shows more of a larger area. Literally, the entire tie is covered in the image of a universe slowly moving. He appears to be about twenty-five.

I immediately know who this is.

This man is the one who made everything we live around today. He is Chaos, the Creator of the Universe. Though, he hasn't been seen on earth for eons. By anyone.

I quickly bow before him, wandering if Chaos could be the person the Fates told me would give me an offer; one that will change the future for the better or worse.

"I guess that you have figured out that my name is Chaos. It normally takes people longer to figure out who I am. There is no need to be formal with me Perseus." Chaos says so I stand up.

I'm surprised by his structured and rigid sentence. Because 'I guess' is not a word that you would expect the oldest being in the universe to use. Especially on the first time meeting him. So, this... does this mean that he is different from every other immortal on earth?

"Just Percy please." I answer staring at him.

"Okay Percy, I have a proposition for you." Chaos starts – he really isn't being formal at all, is he? "Do you want to stay here and work on becoming an assassin by yourself or do you want to come to Planet Chaos and work to become an assassin that can do many things with my help? With only me and the Fates knowing what you have been up too? If you come with me, I'll also help you with the powers you have gotten, so that you can master them quicker. You better pick quick, there is a quest group looking for you, and they are almost upon us." Chaos finishes checking his watch – wait, since when was he wearing a white watch?

"I think that I will come with you!" I say after thinking about it for a minute.

"Okay, follow me through the portal I will open up." Chaos says in a giddy tone.

"Alright." I reply with a raised eyebrow.

The Creator is really acting like that of a child at the moment... which is something I did not expect.

Chaos then opens a portal up and steps through. The portal – no surprise – is black. Though, through the black, there are little spots of colour. Little dots. White, purple, pink, blue, green, etc. I note that the colours are like that of his eyes and the tie he is wearing.

I look around Earth, because I think – know – that I will be gone for a long time, then I step through the portal.

When I get through, I am simply stunned. I see a city. This city is made out of a black stone. One that is similar to marble, but just not quite. It has a slight change in texture. The city is magnificent, and I can tell that it is further ahead – by thousands of years – of anything on Earth.

I then look into the distance and my breath catches in my throat for a split second.

There in the distance, lies a castle. This castle is made out of polished, pure black obsidian. It looks so smooth, and I can tell that the castle is just... solid. There are no bricks that make up the outer walls. The castle is just... one large block of obsidian. The walls are just solid black, not other colour found on them at all. This is something that no one on earth could achieve.

I see that Chaos is walking towards the castle, so I follow him.

A while later, we are entering the castle. Again, the inside walls are the exact same as the outside, but slightly different. It has colour besides just a solid black. The corridors have the universe on. I see that the universe on the walls, is moving. Moving just like the universe that is real and around us.

Chaos leads me to the throne room and starts talking to me.

"Percy, I think it would be best if we work on your powers, then you become an assassin; so that way it'll be easier to do the things you will do in the future. Also, when you master a power, when you are using that power, your eyes will change to a certain colour. I don't think you knew that. I'm not sure if those on earth know it either, as no one has ever completely mastered a blessing to the final stage." His tone is a bit less childlike but still unformal. "One last thing, 1,000 Chaos years here, is 1 year back on Earth."

"Alright, can we get started?" I ask, making Chaos chuckle.

"Yes, we can. Let's go to a private training room." Chaos says leading me to a training room.

Time skip

It has almost been 147,000 Chaos years – which is nearly 147 Earth years – since I first came to Planet Chaos.

Over this time, I've mastered all of my powers. I have also gotten a blessing from Chaos, what I have also mastered. Chaos was surprised with how quick I mastered all of these blessings.

Whenever Chaos sees me training, he says, "You've become the best assassin in the universe."

I know Chaos says that I'm the best assassin, but I don't think I am. There are those who have many more years of experience then me, and more knowledge, and... other things that they will be better at then me. People say that I'm too modest as well, but I don't think so.

I've been able to master every weapon that has ever been created throughout time.

My favourite weapons to use are swords, knives and bows. Chaos gave me twin swords that I've named Devastating and Destruction. He gave them to me when I had been on this planet for 5 Chaos years.

The swords are made from Chaos metal.

Chaos metal is an extremely rare metal. One that only Chaos, or someone that Chaos has blessed, can create. Chaos metal is similar to obsidian; but this metal is blacker then night and has stars on that move like the universe. Though, the wielder can manipulate it to look just like an ordinary pitch-black sword. Chaos metal is indestructible and is as light as a feather.

I have a bow with arrows that is made out of Chaos metal. Chaos didn't need to show me how to use it, because I already knew how to use one. I've always been able to use a bow, I've just kept that a secret.

The quiver for the arrows is also enchanted to never run out. I have around 100 knives hidden all over my body, in case I need to use them. They also have an enchantment cast on them. This enchantment is that when their momentum stops, they will appear back in their hidden places. This makes it easier for me, especially when I am out doing a job.

Well, I'm going back to Earth today.

Poseidon's POV

Back in time about 147 Earth years, 147,000 Chaos years

It's been 3 months since my son, I wish I never had, ran away. We were all foolish for believing that he was good, and not bad. That he would help us. I would believe that he has been working for Kronos and Gaia all along, that's probably what he would do; but there are parts of me that doubt it.

Could he even do what we have all been accusing him for?

Well anyway, I'm currently at a council meeting. A meeting of which everyone is yelling at each other in. Well, that is before the Fates flash in. Which, they only do when something important is transpiring.

I don't think this is good!

"Bring all the gods, goddess, both camps, the Hunters and the Amazons here. It is time you know something." They say in unison, so we bring everyone here.

"You wanted to speak to us all, Fates?" Zeus says picking his words carefully.

"Yes! It is time you all find out the truth of Perseus Jackson!" They state, before being cut off.

"So, the punk was working with the enemy! I knew it!" Did you guess that it was Ares who said that?

"No, he was not working with the enemy Ares! You are all fools if you think that way of the best hero who has ever lived!" They say in unison, angry that they have been cut off.

"Wait, he is the best hero who has ever lived?" Athena askes picking up on what they said.

"Yes, he is, and he has not betrayed anyone. Remember, his Fatal Flaw is Personal Loyalty. That everyone who breaks his trust has to try really hard to gain it back, and all of you, in this room have broken his trust – besides the newer campers that is." They continue. "It will take you a long time to gain his trust back, and to find him. It's time you found out the truth."

"Wait Peter Johnson never betrayed any of us?" Dionysus askes actually paying attention – for once.

"No – Percy Jackson not Peter Johnson – never even thought of doing it!" They snap in unison.

"Can you please tell us what happened then?" I ask, worried about my son now.

"We were about to Poseidon! Iris, can you show everyone an Iris Message. Start it about a week before Perseus' brother, Aiden showed up at camp." The Three Fates say.

From their tone, we can all tell that they are furious, especially by being interrupted the amount of times that has transpired in the last five minutes.

"Alright." Iris answers and brings an Iris message up in front of everyone.

Iris message starts

We see Percy and his friends at the beach having fun. After they get out of the water and Percy dries everyone off, they go to the big house to ask Chiron something. Chiron agrees so they go and get some of their things. Then they go to my cabin at the camp, the Poseidon Cabin. I see that they are having a sleep over.

We all see them sit in a circle.

"Do you want to play a game of Truth or Dare?" Hazel askes, and everyone besides Percy says okay, alright, nods or does something similar.

"Are you okay Percy? You never want to play Truth or Dare with us!" Jason askes.

"Yes, I am okay. And, alright, I'll play. But there might be some things that I don't want people to know, that you all find out! Also, if you do find out something about me, don't tell anyone." Percy pleaded spiking our curiosity.

"Alright. Nico, Truth or Dare?" Hazel says.

"Truth." Nico says.

"Have you ever had a crush on someone besides Will?" Hazel askes.

"Yes, I have, but I'm not telling you who!" Nico answers with a light blush.

It goes on with lots of Truths and Dares, until it reaches Leo's turn to ask someone.

"Percy, Truth or Dare" Leo askes him.

"Truth." Percy says carefully.

"Okay, are you really terrible with a bow? I know people say this when we ask, but you have only been to the archery range once!" Leo says full of energy.

"Okay, umm... *sighs* okay I have always been able to use a bow!" Percy says surprising everyone in the cabin and throne room – besides those who already know this.

"Why have you never told anyone then?" Jason askes.

"Is this Truth or Dare, or ask Percy questions about his life, that he has tried to keep hidden for his entire life?" Percy asks sarcastically and we all laugh at how he worded it. "Because we are playing Truth and Dare, I will only answer things like that when it is my turn Jason."

After a few minutes, it's time for Jason's turn to pick someone.

"Percy. Truth or Dare." Jason asks.

"Truth." Percy says.

"Why have you never told anyone that you are able to use a bow or show anyone?" Jason asks.

"What would happen if word got around that I can use a bow like an expert, especially if it got to Zeus?" Percy says.

"Ohh. Lightning bolt. His Master Bolt, probably." Jason says then continues. "Can we see how good you are with a bow?"

"I wouldn't have shot him with my Bolt!" Zeus mumbles but we ignore him.

"Alright." Percy answers deciding to just show them so that they stop asking questions.

Then he goes over to a chest.

He opens it with a key that was around his neck. One that none of us have seen before. The key is uniquely designed.

When he opens the chest, we see that there are lots of different types of weapons inside.

Percy pulls a bow and a quiver of arrows out, then gets a target to use. He sets everything up. He steps to the other side of the cabin opposite the target. Then, he notches an arrow before he aims.

He then releases it. He gets another arrow notched and also launches it. He repeats that step over.

He repeats it quickly until he runs out of arrows.

We all turn to look over at the target. We see that he split every arrow he released. The last arrow is in the dead centre of the target. Everyone is in shock. Just... how?

"How did he do that?" I ask shocked.

"I don't know. What I want to know is, how can he manage to shoot faster than I can?" Artemis muses in surprise.

"He shot faster than you can? But you are the best archer that we have sis! How is that possible? I might be a great archer but I can't beat you! How can Percy beat you?" Apollo askes in rapid succession.

"I don't know, Iris can you please resume it." Artemis askes, so Iris does so because she stopped it whilst we started talking.

"That is really good, I think you shoot about the same speed as Artemis! I don't know how well you really are. Wait, can you shoot faster than that?" Thalia askes.

"Yes, I can." Percy says surprising everyone while he puts his things away.

"Remind me not to get on your bad side again?" Nico askes

"Alright." Percy chuckles, though mostly everyone looks confused at that. "Are we still playing Truth or Dare?".

"Yes, we are!" Piper says and the game goes on until it's Piper's turn to choose someone.

"Percy Truth or Dare?" Piper askes.

"Dare." Percy says.

"I dare you to take your shirt off." Piper says.

"Do I have to?" Percy askes worried about something.

"Yes, you do." Pipe says.

"Fine. Just don't worry about me. I'm not manipulating the Mist at the moment. I'm too tired." Percy says confusing us.

"Why would he need to manipulate the mist?" I question with a frown.

"I don't know, let's continue watching." Hestia replies with the obvious way to find out.

Then, he taken his shirt off, and we see why.

His back and chest are covered in scars. And his arms. The most noticeable scars are from whips and knives digging into his skin. What happened to my son that people don't know about?

"You didn't tell me that it was that bad Percy!" Annabeth exclaims in shock.

"I didn't want anyone to worry about me." Is all Percy replies with.

"Where did you get those scars Percy?" Nico askes worriedly.

"I got most of them in Tartarus. I don't want to talk about it. It's in the past. The past is the past."

"What do you mean by 'most of them'." Annabeth askes with suddenly narrowed eyes.

"It doesn't matter." Percy says trying to avoid the topic.

"Yes, it does Percy, tell us?" Piper said using a lot of charmspeak in her voice.

"Okay, I'll only tell you, only one word though! Gabe." Percy says confusing us, but it looks like Grover and Annabeth knows who he is talking about in the Iris Message.

"Do you mean the idiot Gabe Ugliano, who was turned to stone from seeing Medusa's eyes?" Grover askes. "After Medusa died from our first quest?"

"Yes. That idiot." Percy says.

"Who?" Hazel askes confused.

"He is Percy's first step-father. He was an idiot, and he drank alcohol a lot, which means he got drunk a lot. He was really addicted to that stuff. Percy said that his odour smelled like 'moldy garlic pizza wrapped in gym shorts'; which made Percy give him the nickname 'Smelly Gabe'." Grover says.

"Did he really smell like 'moldy garlic pizza wrapped in gym shorts' Percy?" Jason askes.

"Yes, he did. How do you think I was able to hide my extremely strong demigod scent? It was so strong." Percy says winkling his nose up in disgust from just remembering it.

"How do you know he smelled like that?" Jason askes looking disgusted.

"You wouldn't want to know; but I was cleaning up one day, and I found moldy garlic pizza, a few days old, under old gym shorts." Percy says and we all shudder.

"That's gross." Piper says.

"I agree." Aphrodite says looking a little green.

"Yes, it is." Percy says

"Percy, did he abuse you?" Nico askes worried.

It is silent for a few moments.

"Yes." Percy said so quietly that we almost don't hear him.

"My son was abused, and I didn't even know it, how well do we really know him?" I exclaim/ask while Iris pauses the message.

"I don't know. How has he been able to keep that away from everyone, even me?" Apollo asks, having the last part directed to himself with a frown.

"I don't know. When I get back to the underworld, I'm going to find the person who did that to Percy and punish him so bad he would wish that he was never born!" Hades says angrily and we all slightly back away from him.

"Let's find more things that we didn't know about Percy, out. I want to know how much my son has been hiding, especially if it was important. Iris, can you play it again please?" I ask and she does.

"When I get back to the underworld, I'm going to find him and make him pay for hurting you!" Nico says furiously.

"Let's just get back to the game!" Percy says trying to change the subject.

We continue watching the game and find out a few more things that we didn't know; such as how he can find his way in the wild, if he has a destination in mind. After a few hours of playing Truth or Dare, they went to bed. The Iris Message was always watching Percy. We are wandering why we aren't seeing the next day until we see Percy moving around in the bed muttering things like, Annabeth, No, Stop, Monsters, Torture, Tartarus. The thing that gave away that he was in a dream/flashback, was because he said Tartarus.

Iris manages to get into his flashback and what we see, we wish we never did.

We see what Tartarus really looks like. With the Primordial holding a whip and brining it down on Percy. We see Annabeth to the side being held back by monsters as she is trying to get to Percy; whilst Percy is trying not to scream from the pain. Then we saw Tartarus bring the whip down really hard, making us all flinch, which in turn made Percy scream.

After a while of seeing a little of what he went through, Iris pulls out of the flashback.

(Yes, I am aware that Tartarus didn't capture or torture them in the House of Hades, but just go with it. This, after all, is a fanfiction.)

We saw that Percy was still moving around in the bed, while everyone else was still asleep in the cabin. Then we see Percy scream a silent scream. So, that would be why everyone else is still asleep. He has managed to be able to scream silently, so that he doesn't wake anyone up.

That is actually quite hard to do.

It then changes to the day Aiden came to camp.

We see that Percy is on border patrol, when he hears a scream. He rushes to where the scream came from, and fights some hellhounds. He then meets Aiden and takes him to the big house. Then, it shows how Aiden is claimed.

Then things start getting... weird. Weird is the only word to describe it.

We see how some of the camper's things mysteriously show up near Percy's bed, which he returns very confused. Then it started to get worse. The camper's things started disappearing and being broken and placed in his cabin, what in turn made people think that it was Percy doing it, because it was in the Poseidon Cabin, my cabin at camp. Then when the Gods' and Goddess' things started turning up near Percy's bed, they started blaming him.

Wait, how are they there when it should be almost impossible for someone to get onto Olympus and to get away undetected?

We see how only a few people believe that he is innocent at that time.

Then one day Percy was asleep, when the three Fates paid him a visit in a dream. We can't understand what they are saying, probably the fates are stopping us from hearing and reading their lips.

We see a few emotions in Percy's eyes. Caution, shock, sadness, surprise, honour, shock and surprise again, slight anger, dejection and understanding. There were more emotions, but they were the main ones.

Then, the dream with the Fates ends.

We see how more things are blamed on him. We see how only Annabeth is with him now, but starting to become more distant with each passing day. Then one day, Percy goes looking for Annabeth. When he finds her, he gains a heart-broken expression. The reason why he has that expression was simple, Annabeth Chase was kissing Aiden Eclipse, his half-brother.

After seeing that, he went back to his cabin, and laid down on his bed.

He didn't come out for lunch or dinner. Instead he just summoned some food and burned some offerings for the gods, on his bed. It looks like he has been thinking for a while. Thinking of something.

While everyone else is at the campfire that night, he writes a note in Ancient Greek, and leaves it on his table. He then gets a bag and starts putting everything that he would need for a journey in. All important things that he shouldn't leave behind.

After he has everything he needs, and more (he basically has everything he owns in), he quietly and quickly makes it to the top of Half-Blood Hill. He does this without being seen. He looks back at the camp one last time, before going off into the outside world. Out of the safety of the borders of Camp Half-Blood.

Then the Iris Message turns black, and then chaos occurs (lower case c).

There are yells and screams all over the throne room. There are people yelling and screaming things like, 'Why did we do that?' 'Why didn't we believe Percy?' 'We are all dead if another threat comes along, and Percy isn't here.'

That last one made even more people scream; but if you were close to him, then you would be like me. In tears thinking, thinking about all the good times you have had with him. And that now you won't be able to ever see him again, even to just apologise. We all know that he can get to places unnoticed, and if he practises, we won't be able to find him at all.

"SILENCE." Thunders my dramatic brother, Zeus. He then turns to the Three Fates. "Is there anything else you would like to add?"

"Yes, there is! You will see your hero again. It won't be for a long time, but you will find him, or he will find you." The Fates say before vanishing, leaving us all in silence.

It is silent for a few minutes.

"Hermes, go to Perseus's cabin and find that letter that he left on the table, we need to know what he wrote." Zeus orders.

Hermes nods.

He flashes out to look for a note. After about 5 minutes, he flashes back in. He sure took his time.

"Sorry for taking so long, it was hidden under lots of things in a bin." Hermes informs us.

This makes us wonder who would put it in the bin. Who would try to hide it, whilst being a little disgusted. Seriously, in a bin? Who would do that?

He then gives it to Zeus who reads it aloud.

"The letter says:

'To Anyone Who Cares About Me

This is to anyone who cares about where I am, although I don't think anyone will. My Fatal Flaw is Personal Loyalty, why would I destroy anyone's things? I am really upset that everyone thinks I've destroyed people's things. What would you do if people blamed you for things that you didn't do? You would feel betrayed, like me. But it's harder for me, because of my Fatal Flaw. You were right Athena; my flaw is killing me!

I've killed countless monsters. I've been to the underworld. I've returned Zeus's Master Bolt and Hades Helm of Darkness. I've defeated Ares; all when I was 12. I went into the Sea of Monsters. I've gotten past Charybdis and Scylla. Been turned into a Guinea pig by Circe; gotten past the Sirens. Found the Golden Fleece and got it back to camp, saving Thalia; all when I was 13.

I've encountered the Nemean Lion and defeated it with help. I've been through the Junkyard of the Gods. I've gotten past Laden and held the sky up saving Artemis; when I was 14. I've been in The Labyrinth, where I met Hera properly for the first time. Finding Nico in the maze. Going back into the Labyrinth and fighting monsters. I've accidently blown up Mount Saint Helens and I saw Kronos possess Luke's body, what is not fun to watch, may I add. I fought in the battle of the Labyrinth, when I was 15 years old.

I have gone for a swim in the River Styx and defeated an army in the underworld. I have lead an army into battle to defeat titans. I have seen some of Luke's past. I have convinced my dad Poseidon to join the other gods to defeat Typhon. I made the decision to give Luke the knife to stop the end of the world. I made some of the gods think about others not just themselves, all when I was around 16.

I saw a great prophesy get said. I had my memories wiped and was sent to the Roman camp: Camp Jupiter. I went on a quest to Alaska. I fell into Tartarus after Annabeth, just to keep her safe. You know the worst part for me on that trip? I saw Tartarus for what it really looks like. I managed to get Annabeth and myself out, without becoming insane from seeing all of the things I have. I helped defeat Gaia.

I have seen countless of my friends die in wars... AND THIS IS HOW YOU ALL REPAY ME?

I have an idea of what I'll be doing, that is the only thing that is keeping me from dying or fading, to put it simply.

If any of you even care for me the tiniest bit, don't worry about me. Don't look for me.

From Perseus (Percy) Jackson.'

It is silent for a few moments.

"I want search parties out around the world looking for our hero. Start them tomorrow morning. At dawn." Zeus orders and dismisses everyone.

Present time

Hello, Supergirl8666 here,

I'm sorry about the wait on this chapter. I got distracted by reading and writing. I'll try to get the next chapter out soon, I need to go through and edit it, as I created these chapters when I was less experienced at writing.

If you see any mistakes in this or another book, just let me know. 

I have created a Discord server recently, and here is the link if you want to join:

https://discord.gg/NuN5pe3 

My Discord username is Supergirl8666#8068

Thank you to everyone who reads, votes or comments on this and any of my other books, it means a lot to me.

Have a good day/night for what part of the world you are in,

Supergirl8666

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 23.5K 35
A/N: I do not own anything except for the things I made, all belongs to Rick Riordan. I know, I know. It's not the most original story. But...You kn...
20.6K 424 21
Percy Jackson is not a good person. At least, not anymore. Percy has been through a lot. Annabeth is dead and his few remaining friends are scatter...
249K 4.5K 27
|| DISCLAIMER: Book is considered a main book in "The Anak Series" there is no order of book you must read in The Anak Series || Percy Jackson final...
209K 7.8K 102
He lost his heart. Shattered, torn apart by those who he loved... Those who he thought loved him. He gave up all hope of ever finding it again. Yet h...