RagLak FS- Humsafar Tu Hogaya...

By samaira8802

A simple Love story of Innocent girl Ragini and Playful boy Laksh...๐Ÿ˜ Jump in to know more about their Love... More

Character Sketch..๐Ÿ˜
FS- Part 2

FS- Part 1

407 50 25
By samaira8802

(Ps- in this case the writer..😂👆)

Hi guys... Samaira here ... So before you all throw eggs and tomatoes on me I just wanna say I am very very sorry for so much delay(basically a eternity's delay).. I started with my class 11th and was really busy with all those assignments and projects... And then came exams and need I say more..😭😒
So, Again a very big sorry and without much delay let's jump into the part 1 of the FS...

**********************************
Scene begins with a girl who is running in the corridor of the college..

Suddenly she hears a sound of hour bell ringing, she face palms and mutters -
G: OH SHIT!!!!!
And continues running..
She finally stops in front of the classroom and was huffing and panting..
G(panting): Sir please may I come in.. I am so sorry I am late..
The old teacher glares her and says
T: WHERE WERE YOU MISS GADODIA..? why are you so late?

Her face was revealed as

(Ignore the background and her sunglasses)

The girl was none other Ragini Gadodia.
The whole class was already looking at her except one boy who was just smirking at her..

He was our very own prankster Laksh Maheshwari.

Ragini( to the teacher) - Sir I am so sorry but I am late due to some personal reasons, I promise it will never happen again.

T- Ok Miss.Gadodia this is the last time I am forgiving you, next time be on time..

Ragini enters the classroom and looks around to find no seat was vacant.

T- Why are you standing Miss. Gadodia? Go and sit next to Mr. Maheshwari.
Ragini nods half heartily and makes her way towards Laksh.
She sits on the seat next to Laksh and glares at him angrily while Laksh was still smirking at her.

L: Look who we have here, Miss. Goody two shoes. How was the prank babe?

Ragini angrily glares at him and says-

R: Don't fly high Mr. Jerk I will see you after class.
She throws a last angry glance at Laksh and turns her head towards the teacher.
The lecture got over with Laksh irritating Ragini by poking her with a pencil and Ragini trying to control herself for bashing Laksh's Face.

As soon as the teacher went out of the classroom, Ragini stomps out of the classroom leaving Laksh behind, and went to her locker to take the books of her next lecture.

While she was standing by her locker another girl comes and hugs her from back. Ragini turns to find her bestfriend  Krystal.

K: Hello my Ragu.. how are you on this beautiful day.. And what's up with that grumpy face..?

R(with a angry pout): That jerk Maheshwari because of his stupid prank I was late today and Jha sir scolded me.. He is such a donkey. I swear if you and Karan were not their I would have killed him a long back.

K: Oh My God now what he did?
You two literally fight like Tom and Jerry.

R: I will tell you what happened
She goes into flashback and narrates the incident to Krystal
############################
(Flashback)
It was 8:00 am in the morning and Ragini as always was early to the college, she was sitting under a tree which was in the college campus, her favourite spot in the college and reading a romantic book she recently bought. The college started at 9:00 so she has an hour and was utilising it by doing her favourite hobby. She thought to call Krystal and ask her where was she. Ragini calls Krystal and when Krystal picks up the call she says-
R: Where are you madam..? I am already at the campus.. When will you come..?
K: umm... Ragu woh Karan is picking me up he called and asked me if he can pick me up so I said yes.. so I will come with him only.
R(in a teasing tone): ohh... So our very own lovebirds will come together. HOW ROMANTIC!!!!
K(blushing but in fake anger): Ragu shut up..! He is just a friend. Ok I gotta go see you..
R: Accha Krystal listen, I just wanna say..... JUST DATE HIM ALREADY..
and then Ragini laughs hysterically.
Krystal Huffs and cuts the call..

Ragini is still giggling when she hears a voice from behind her.

Voice: Miss. Goody two shoes why are you giggling like a mad.. don't tell me you forgot to take your medicines today.😂

Ragini Huffs and turns around to see none other than her frenemy Laksh Maheshwari standing there with a smirk.

(Ignore the phone)

R: none of your concern Mr. Jerk. now tell me why are you here to spoil my beautiful day by you useless presence.

She glares at him like a kiddo.

L: I also have no interest in talking to you but Malik Sir send me here to tell you that he wants your help sorting out some mock test as you are the most nerdy student of this college.

R: so what if i am a nerd, atleast I am not a jerk and player like you. Now that your work is finished get lost from here..

L(shrugging): ok.. Bye bye Miss. Goody two shoes.. and ya take care..

Ragini looks at him in confusion and then walks to Mr. Malik's classroom while Laksh stands behind her smirking.

As soon as Ragini reached the classroom she looks around and find it empty, She thinks- that jerk said Malik sir wanted me to help him sort out mock test papers but he is not even here.. But... Wait wait wait Raguuu.... How can you forget Malik sir is on leave for one week.. principal sir told us yesterday only.. God you are such a fool Ragu. That Jerk Maheshwari I will not leave him. He again pranked me..
Her thoughts were broken by the closing of the door of the classroom.. She abruptly ran towards it and tried to open it by too bad it was locked.. She knocked it, Shouted for help but no one answered.
Suddenly she heard the voice that irritates her to the core..

L: Miss goody two shoes enjoy your alone gala time in the classroom. Bye bye.

She shouted..
R: Laksh Maheshwari I will not leave you ,you you will pay for it..
She banged the door and shouted Dammit!!!

One hour later Ragu attempts to open the door finally was achieved as a worker of the college heard her shout and opened the classroom door, Ragini thanked him and looked at the time to realise she was late and rushed to her classroom.
##############################

R: and that's how I was late..

K: wow I mean wow.. Laksh again Pranked you, I don't even know what is the problem between you two why don't you two try to be friends..

R: Friends! And us neverrrr.... He is such a donkey monkey idiot..A total jerk

From her back she heard a voice

L: Ragu baby you thought that of me.. I am hurt..
He said pouting.. by keeping his hand on his chest..

R: you you na don't talk to me ever again.. Understand
She glares at him kiddishly

And goes from there with Krystal trailing behind her..

Laksh laughs looking at this cute kiddo.. He loves to irritate her because she is so cute when she is angry.. He himself goes to attend his lecture..
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A few lectures later at the lunch break Ragini and Krystal sat on a canteen table talking to each other.. after sometimes Karan and Laksh comes and sits on the same table with karan next to Krystal and Laksh next to Ragu.. They Four share the same table..
Krystal Blushes looking at karan who was giving her a loving look while running his hand through his hair..

Meanwhile, Ragini was still angry on Laksh and was pouting like a kid sitting next to Laksh folding her hands giving him a murderous look.

Laksh found this look of Ragu very cute and amusing and was looking at her mesmerized while giggling like a lovestruck teenage girl which made Ragu more annoyed..

Unable to resist this cuteness Laksh finally said-

L: Ragu come on yaar it was just a prank you are taking it so seriously.. I am missing talking to you.. Accha Chalo I am sorry I will not do this again.. Pakka promise please talk to me na..

Ragini looked at him, Studying him.. she found the apology genuine, so she said-

R: Pakka you will not make me a victim of your prank anymore..

L: Pakka I will not make you a victim of my pranks..

R(with drama): ok I forgive you.. You know I am so kind I can't keep mad at someone for long.. i have a very forgiving nature you know..

Laksh was looking at her drama and shook his head..

Everything was fine between them.. They were talking when they heard a over-enthusiastic voice shout-

Voice: RAGUU..

All four turned towards the direction of the voice. Karan, Krystal and Ragini were happy looking at the person standing in front of them while Laksh was glaring at him...

**********************************
Tada...!!!
How was it my cuties..?

So, I have made it a FS( few shots) as my imagination while writing it was on another level and I will not be able to fit it in one os...

So, what do you think who is that voice..? I gave you all a hint by stating the voice was of a him.
And our lucky is attracted to Ragu.. Isn't it exciting..

I promise I will upload the next part asap.. without much delay.. Pakka promise...

Ok so tell me how you liked the part.., if you liked it press that chotu sa star⭐ to show your support.. And not to forget give your very very valuable comments in the comments section below.

Till the next part see you.., Goodbye👋 and namastey..🙏

Signing off
Yours lovingly❤️
Samaira Singhania 😊😊

Tata🙋🙋🙋🙋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 3.8K 25
"I only fuck girls who want to be fucked, flipped over and banged, Sunshine and..." "And that's what I want, daddy. Exactly what I want from you." * ...
1.3M 32.9K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
290K 19.5K 20
"YOU ARE MINE TO KEEP OR TO KILL" ~~~ Kiaan and Izna are like completely two different poles. They both belong to two different RIVAL FAMILIES. It's...
790K 40K 35
1ST BOOK OF BRIDE SERIESโœจโœจ Don't do this, leave my parents, don't ruin my life, I will die. She was begging infront of him joining her both hands. Th...