Love Story Niall Horan x Read...

By Elsa1000005

there is a girl named Y/n and she graduates from college and gets a job. what will happen when she meets Nial... More

Info
Chapter 1- Meeting Niall Horan
Chapter 2- Going Out on a Date
Chapter 3- Finishing Papers
Chapter 4- Reading Music Books
Chapter 6- Taking a Walk Through the Park
Chapter 7- You and Me
Chapter 8- We're Alone
Chapter 9- Proposing to Y/n in San Diego Valley View Casino
Chapter 10- Wedding Party

Chapter 5- Going Off Somewhere Else

452 14 1
By Elsa1000005

The next morning Y/n woke up and wrote a note to her dad and it said Dear dad, I'm going to mom's house, I will be right back. I'm going to help her feed her dogs and fishes, don't worry about me I can take care of myself love your daughter, Y/n Y/l/n. Niall is walking to Y/n's house and once he got there, he was about to knock on the front door until he heard a crying sound, it was Y/n's voice and it looks like it wasn't going so well. She wasn't inside the house, she was somewhere else.

Y/d/n: Oh Y/n, this girl will be in trouble if she goes somewhere else.

Niall: Y/n I'm coming!

Y/n heard Niall's voice and she said I'm here and Niall was confused and he said where is here. Y/n had to tell him but she couldn't and she told him anyways.

Y/n: I'm at my Y/e/n's apartment.

Niall: Why

Y/n: Because I'm breaking up with him cause he is such a dork.

Niall: Awe I feel so sorry for you.

Y/n: Why

Niall: Because you are breaking up with your ex-boyfriend.

Y/n: *smirking* Oh, he is just a jerk and I like someone else.

Niall: *disappointed* Oh okay.

Y/n: Hey, what's wrong?

Niall: Nothing

Y/n: *worried* Are you sure?

Niall: Yes, I'm sure.

Y/n: I'm really worried about you.

Niall: *smiles* Nah, don't worry about it.

Y/n: *smiles* Okay.

Niall and Y/n laughs and the ex-boyfriend got a little jealous and he plan something evil just to keep Y/n away from him. as niall and y/n went to drop her off at her house and y/n hug niall before she went in. Niall stopped her and said I see you tomorrow, y/n. she laughs and said the samething back.niall cheered at what he said and screamed in joy.

Y/n: * smirk* I see you tomorrow Niall.

Niall: Yes, yes I'm going to see Y/n tomorrow.

Ready to read chapter 6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

241K 9.5K 32
""SIT THERE AND TAKE IT LIKE A GOOD GIRL"" YOU,DIRTY,DIRTY GIRL ,I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE BOOK🌝🌚
264K 13K 61
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...
898K 30.7K 110
When Grace returns home from college, it doesn't go like she thought it would. With her past still haunting her everyday choices, she discovers a sid...