Only You [Ciel X Reader] [Fa...

By Fluffyhappycamper21

[I do not own the characters. You don't like this then don't waste your time reading it.] [Cover has been cha... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31 Finale
A/N Important!!

Chapter 10

93 2 0
By Fluffyhappycamper21

Ciel's p.o.v
I went and ate breakfast. Not like I'm enjoying it.

"Sir." Delilah came in.

"Let's go Young master." Geoffrey took Edmund away.

"Go hide." Delilah told me.

"For?" I asked.

"The Midfords." Sebastian said.

I walked off to Y/n's room since no one will really check there. The door opened. Grell and Adrian flew in.

"Stay here!" Y/n closed the door leaving me with them.

"What the hell are the midfords doing here?" I asked closing the curtain.

"They have to talk about the 'engagement'." Grell airquoted.

Y/n's p.o.v
Fluffy doesn't want to write the meeting
I had my meeting with the midfords. But they still won't leave.

"Hellooooo." Adrian popped in.

"So. You're dating him?" Lizzy asked.

"Well-"

"Here's you're tea!" Grell came in with a cart and in a dress.

"What the devil are you two doing!" I asked.

"Why we came to lighten the mood!" Adrian smiled.

"Get out! You have to watch you know who!" I said.

"Oh he's fine. Edmund is with him!" Grell and Undertaker said.

"What?!" I practically yelled.

"And Soma. Geez." Grell said.

"Who?" Alexis asked.

"Just a guest." I said. They finally left and I raced to my room.

"Hi angel!" Ciel had Eddy on his back letting him play with his hair. Soma walked out.

"They scared me when they said you we're alone with him." I sighed.

"Hey! I can be a good parent." He shot back.

"Edmund. We have things to do." I said. He got off of Ciel and left to see Delilah.

"Where are you off to?" Ciel asked.

"I have to run errands and investigate something." I sighed.

"Please can we talk about-"

"I have to get going." I grabbed some extra money but tripped. I landed on the bed Ciel on top.

"Damn do you only get clumsy around me?" He asked.

"Maybe." The feeling of my cheeks flushing red burst through me.

"Well I like it." His soft lips traced mine.

Him getting more on top of me. My fingers ran through his blueish-blackish hair. I accidentally tugged gaining a moan. We parted for air.

"Damn you." I breathed.

"Thank you." He smiled placing another on my lips.

"Sis!" Soma knocked on the door.

"I'm covering my eyes so I don't see anything I don't want to." Soma opened the door.

"As am I madame." Agni behind him. Ciel got off smiling letting me get up.

"Ready to go?" I asked. They nodded.

"Welp I'm coming too!" Ciel cheered running out with Eddy who tried walking in.

"Damnit!" I muttered.

We ended up doing things together even though I didn't want to. Everyone staring and watching.

"He's engaged to Elizabeth."

"No there engagement was broken."

I ignored it well tried to. Since I gave up and went back to the manor. Ciel following me.

"Look. Can we talk?" He asked.

"About?" I asked.

"The whole situation why I broke up with Lizzy?" He asked.

"Sure." I sighed.

"I did it since I was finally able to realize you love me. After so many years my heart just feels different around you. I knew I had to make a move especially when my dumb butler said it's love and he knows nothing about love." Ciel explained.

"So? You haven't loved me till now even then with all this drama it's now starting." I tried.

"Stop. Don't you hear yourself. I love you! It's the only reason I'm here since i would rather have an actual wife than- her!" He yelled.

"It took you so many years though."

"Better late then never." He careered my cheek.

Ciel's p.o.v
She smiled at me. I placed my lips on hers, I felt her relax as I made the motion.

"See! I told you He was here!" Edward broke in. I moved away knocking him back.

"Hey!" Alexis now had a gun pointed at my head.

Y/n just sat there on her bed unsure of how to move since Eddy was next to her playing with pillows.

"You never did that with me! You never told me such sweet things! I let you take me. I gave you everything and I-" Lizzy slapped me.

"Hey! What the hell are you doing in my estate!" Y/n yelled.

"We had a feeling Ciel would be here. It's time to know what are his real intentions." Edward smirked the blood trickling out his mouth.

"Oh real clever!" I said.

"Very exactly since you're the one who broke my sisters heart!" Edward threw a punch at me. Eddy kicked his Alexis's leg,

"Brat!" I threw a punch at Alexis seeing he was gonna hit eddy.

Eddy jumped into my arms. He was crying, Y/n gave me a napkin for the blood coming out my nose.

"Leave!" Y/n told them.

"I don't have to listen to you!" Lizzy said.

"Bitch. You forget my title is above yours so leave!" Y/n told her. I chuckled. No wonder she's been my childhood friend.

"Son of a-"

"A lady doesn't speak that way. I'm sorry I'm late Master." Sebastian apologized.

"Damn you! I got a bloody nose cause of you!" I yelled.

"Shall I take him?" Soma came in.

"Yes." Y/n told Soma. I handed eddy to soma and they left.

"Undertaker And Grell disappeared earlier." Delilah told Y/n.

"But to do something too!" They both broke the window coming in.

"My Window!" Y/n yelled.

"Oh that was a window?" Grell questioned.

"Dumbasses." Sebastian and I muttered.

"BASSY!!!" Grell threw himself at my butler.

"By order of the queen. The Phantomhive And Midford Engagement has been called off and the Now Earl Phantomhive And Madame L/N may be engaged if pleases to!" Adrian read.

"See the queen thinks it's better since you both work for her and could possibly raise little ones into the force!" Grell explained.

"That's not fair! I love Ciel!" Lizzy pouted.

"Welp my heart belongs to the devil herself." I made a pun.

"Bastard!" Y/n chuckled at me.

I smirked causing a light tint to appear on her face. Me, Sebastian, Adrian, and Grell laughed at her expression. The Midfords were escorted out. It was just us two.

"Sooo?" She sighed.

"Sooooo?" I sighed reaching into my pocket.

"Will u marry me?" I got down on one knee.

"Yes." She smiled allowing me to slip the ring on her finger. I jumped back up lacing my arms around her waist.

"Aren't I lucky to have you?" I smirked placing kisses on her neck.

"You've been lucky but just were too stupid to realize." She tugged my hair a little. I let out a soft moan against her skin.

"Mum? Pa?" My eyes widened just like her's as we looked to the door frame seeing it was Eddy.

"Mum? Pa?" He giggled.

"Edmund." Y/n smiled.

"Maybe he was just waiting for me to realize." I suggested.

"Well it took you." She joked placing a kiss on his cheek.

"You stole my kiss!" I told Eddy at his level. He gave me one on my cheek.

"Now who is he?" Y/n asked Eddy.

"Papa!" Eddy cheered. I smiled ruffling his hair.

"And She is?" I asked.

"Mummy!" He cheered.

"I am?" Soma asked coming in.

"Weirdo." He giggled.

"Rascal come here! It's snack time!" Soma picked Eddy up taking him out.

"We're were we?" I stood up.

"About here?" She pulled me by the collar to her.

I felt my cheeks grow dark, sending shivers down my spine. I looked down and carefully traced my lips with hers. Gaining a blush from her. I bit her lip as I tasted the cake she had earlier on them. I heard a whimper when my fingers accidentally digged into her waist.

"Damn I'm sorry angel." I pulled away.

"It wasn't pain." She was catching her breath. I gave her my evil grin knowing how she likes it. Since well....who doesn't.

"Stop it!" She hit my chest lightly.

"Madame. Earl. There's someone hear to see you." Geoffrey came in.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"He won't leave." Delilah informed. I practically raced to see since well it's a guy.

"Alois."

"Ciel." "I see Lizzy is no longer bearing a ring." He smirked,

"Like it matters to me." I scoffed.

"Get out you don't belong here." Y/n said.

Alois's p.o.v
"I see u asked my ex after so many years to be your bride." I smirked.

"Get the hell out!" Ciel yelled at me.

"Why should I? Y/n loves my company. Don't you Doll?" I asked with an evil grin. Her face slightly changed.

"You're not welcome here." She said. I swiftly moved past Ciel to her.

"Doll do you wish for me to handle this situation?" I asked.

"I'm not your doll!" She slapped me knowing what I was trying to do.

"Get out." Ciel said.

"Ohh tell him will you?" I said to her.

"Tell him what?" She questioned.

"That you prefer me in bed than him." I smiled.

"Back off!" Ciel pushed me back.

"You watch yourself." I told Y/n.

"Please. You'd be dead if the queen would allow it!" She said.

"Bi-"

"Watch yourself!" Ciel nocked a punch into my face. I recovered.

"Good day." I walked out holding my hand to my nose.

Soma's p.o.v
I quickly went up to her drawing room to get the chess board ready knowing they both need a game. I also need a good seat to watch. Eddy was playing with his trains. They walked in.

"I want to kill Trancy the next time he shows up!" Ciel yelled.

"I've already tried and it doesn't happen." Y/n sighed moving her chess piece. They played there game while I watched and listened to there complaints. They really are meant for each other.

"Why does he call you doll?" Ciel asked.

"He just always thought of me as one even with my whole persona he just thought so." Y/n sighed.

"That didn't answer my question." Ciel looked at her clearly frustrated.

"Why does it matter? I don't want to remember a single thing he did." She sighed.

"I'm asking so I know." He said.

"We'll forget about it. It's all there was too it."

Even I know why he called her doll. Ciel rolled his eyes and left knowing Y/n beat him at chess.

"He doesn't understand what happened." She cried into my chest.

"Please forgive him Madame. He's in a mood every time Trancy shows his face to him." Sebastian said.

"He should know better." I said.

"He won't listen every time I try to tell him." Sebastian walked out. Y/n fixed herself, I took Eddy out the room to give her some alone time. We walked to the kitchen.

"Mum Sad?" Eddy asked.

"Yes." I smiled.

"Why?" He asked.

"You're too little to understand." I smiled once more.

"Okay." He smiled grabbing a biscuit.

We walked around eating out the jar making sure to avoid Delilah and Sebastian. Ciel was sitting in the garden looking sad as hell.

"Go cheer up your papa." I smiled.

Eddy nodded grabbing another biscuit and running out to him. I turned feeling a disturbance in the force. Agni looked tired out, Delilah next to him.

"Hello." I nervously smiled.

"Your not supposed to be eating that!"

"I tried to keep it a secret." Agni cried.

I ran with Delilah behind.

Eddy's p.o.v
I gave papa the biscuit.

"Did Delilah find out?" He asked eating a piece. I heard Uncle yelp. I nodded. Papa ruffled my hair.

"Mum's sad!" I remembered.

"It's my fault." He sighed.

"Why?" I asked.

"Oh I just said the wrong thing and don't know how to fix it." He sighed.

I waved at mummy who was looking out the window on the top floor. She waved back with a smile.

"Come on let's go cheer up your mum." He picked me up and we went up back to the drawing room.

"Boo!" Papa jumped holding onto me tighter then releasing the grip seeing it was just Mum.

"Let's go Eddy. Your papa is still not acting nice." I was soon in mums arms and we walked away leavening papa confused.

DRILL!!
Follow.Comment.Vote.
Fluffy~Out! ~Nya~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 3.4K 49
You are a Neko and a demon but you have no idea who/where your real parents are. The only clue you have is that you were found in a cardboard box on...
84.1K 3K 22
It's been 14 years since Ciel Phantomhive sold his soul to Sebastian so he could take revenge on those that killed his parents. Revenge has been exac...
113K 3.6K 28
This is my first time writing this sort of thing so sorry if it's bad. (Y/N)= your name (L/N)= last name (F/c)= favourite colour (H/l)= hair lengt...
31.1K 779 22
When you walked around the place, many people are walking joyfully around the area without a care in the world. Not you, your horrible past led you t...