Blood Tiger (Kakashi Love Sto...

By kawaiifoxx77

Mala Matzu is no ordinary Ninja... She is an Akatsuki and has been since the age of seven. But what will she... More

Blood Tiger (Kakashi Love Story)
Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2 New Genin!
Chapter 3 - Stupid Leaf Shinobi!
Chapter 4 - I Hate Drunk Bridge Builders
Chapter 5 - I Hate you MooMoo!
Chapter 6 For the Record, I Will Always Care.
Chapter 7 You Don't Know Me
Chapter 8 An Unlovable Beast
Chapter 9 Much More Then A Tool
Chapter 10 Training Is Never Easy
Chapter 11 Why Am I Crying?!
Chapter 12 Just Be Friends
Chapter 13 New Roomie
Chapter 14 Decisions
Chapter 15 I am going to kill the man I love, how wonderful.
Chapter 16 Blood Tears
Chapter 17 Give It To Me Straight
Chapter 19 - Immortality Comes with a Price
Chapter 20 - Blood Field
Chapter 21 - An Eternity Without You
Chapter 22 - What if I Forget?
Chapter 23 - Forever bound, Never free
Chapter 24 - Blood Tiger Awakens
Chapter 25 - Everything Will Go Dark
Chapter 26 - Light up the Darkness
Chapter 27 - Reborn
Chapter 28 - Scattered Love
Possibility of a rewrite.

Chapter 18 - Betrayed and Heart Broken

15.1K 519 142
By kawaiifoxx77

Please don't forget to comment, vote, and follow me! <3

Hehe I hope you enjoy and also do not get angry at me for the following chapter. I PROMISE ONE HAPPY GOOD THING COMES OUT OF THIS FOR SURE!!!

ONTO ZE STORY!!!

I hold the sharp blade in my shaking hand as I watch him with his back facing me. My heart is pounding in my chest as I slowly make my way toward him with my presence still unknown.

I raise the knife in my hand standing only two feet away from his perfectly exposed back and take in a deep shaky breath. 

After this there will be nothing left of Mala Matzu... After this there will only be the cold, murdering Akatsuki member Blood Tiger.

My muscles tighten and the knife falls down toward his back and all that goes through my head is his beautiful scarred face.

Kakashi...

2 Hours Earlier

I make my way to my seat with Sakura and feel sick when I hear a few people talking about Sasuke and Kakashi.

I take a seat and ignore the knot in my stomach while waiting for the final exam to begin.

"I hope they make it in time don't you Mala-Sensei?" Sakura looks at me with a worried expression on her face and I give her a smile.

"Don't worry even Kakashi won't be late for today." I say and she nods and she starts up a conversation with the person next to her who looks just as ecstatic.

I look down at my pouch and I see the tip of the poison coated kunai sticking into the fabric slightly. Today after the exams are over when everyone is occupied with the new champions I will stab him with this and he will be dead in five minutes, there is no cure.

Then I will run to the Hokage's Office, steal the files and find out where the other target lives. I will assassinate him and return to the Akatsuki Headquarters...

I am going home.

"Mala!! You beautiful little flower how have you been?" I roll my eyes as Gai takes a seat beside me and starts to wiggle his giant eyebrows.

I mean I have seen bushy before but his are comically huge!

 "I have been fine Gai just busy with more training." I say and he nods with a gleam in his eye.

"Training and Youthfulness is wonderful, I am so proud of Neji being in the final rounds, too bad Naruto is going to lose." He says with a goofy grin and I shoot him a glare.

"I wouldn't be so sure, Naruto is going to destroy Neji." I state and he falls off his chair and he starts to laugh.

"Haha Naruto is not powerful enough to stand a chance against Neji." He says wiping a tear from his eye and I give him an evil look and he stares at me with fright and starts to shake.

"After today Naruto will no longer be underestimated because he is an amazing ninja and the future hokage.. Got it?!" I shout in his face and he nods with a small whimper so I turn my attention to a shocked looking Sakura.

"When is Sasuke's fight?" I ask her trying to change the subject and she smiles like a silly fan girl at this.

"Round 2 but Naruto's fight is first." She says with a smile and I nod focusing down on the field as a Jounin steps out to address us.

"Alright the first fight shall be Neji Hyuga VS Naruto Uzumaki! Genin please enter the arena!" He shouts and I cheer as Naruto steps out into the arena but I stay quiet as Neji enters not wanting to give him support.

They start to fight then Neji stops and he begins to talk about destiny totally boring me and before I know it my eyelids are drooping and I fall asleep.

"Mala-Sensei!" I jump up kicking Gai out of his chair in front of me and I turn to see Sakura staring at him with wide eyes.

"What did I miss?!" I shout earning a few looks and Sakura giggles.

"Sasuke's match was postponed but he has finally arrived I know you wouldn't want to miss this fight." She says and I nod and I stand up and leave with out a word and head down to the entrance to the arena.

I freeze and my breathing catches as I see Kakashi giving Sasuke a pep talk so I wait until he is done.

He finishes and when he sees me I see him stiffen but he makes his way toward me no doubt to find a seat and watch the match but stops beside me giving me a closed eye smile I can tell is forced.

"How have you been Mala?" He asks and I stay frozen, I stare at him then simply walk away toward Sasuke leaving him behind and not even giving him a second glance with tears in my eyes.

I walk over to Sasuke and I give him a smile and he looks taken a back slightly.

"I know that if you are truly Itachi's little brother you will do amazing Sasuke." I say with a smile and he stares at me with wide eyes.

"What do you know about Itachi?" He asks and I can see the fire and anger in his eyes.

"We will talk later today, I am going away tonight and I may not see you again for a while. Don't tell anyone and we will talk about your brother later okay?" I ask and he nods his head then I see his eyes focus as he turns and he steps into the arena.

I decide to stay there and watch from the side lines. Yes I am a coward and I do not want to go sit near Kakashi.

The fight begins and I am amazed at Gaara's insane amount of power until Sasuke uses a Chidori perfectly and I feel a new chakra emerge.

Gaara is using the tailed beast inside of himself.

I suddenly hear a bone chilling scream come from the spectators area so I run into the arena and I look up to see Orochimaru and the Third having a face off.

"Shit!" I shout and watch as Gaara takes off with Sasuke close on his tail but I see Gaara send me a glance first and I nod at him.

We all have things we must do...

While the fighting starts I notice no one coming to hurt me and I watch as Orochimaru traps himself and the Third in a rectangular prison of some type on one of the roofs.

I run back into the tunnel hoping that when I got to them I would be able to break through the barrier some how but I stop dead in my tracks when I see Kakashi with his back to me and I see him consoling a crying Saya.

I swallow the lump in my throat realizing this is the perfect time and that killing off Saya would be simple too and I would take pleasure in doing it.

I reach into my pouch and I pull out the still slick and slightly wet kunai and I stare down at it with tears in my eyes knowing what it is about to do.

I hold the sharp blade in my shaking hand as I watch him with his back facing me. My heart is pounding in my chest as I slowly make my way toward him with my presence still unknown.

I raise the knife in my hand standing only two feet away from his perfectly exposed back and I take a deep shaky breath. 

After this there will be nothing left of Mala Matzu... After this there will only be the cold, murdering Akatsuki member Blood Tiger.

My muscles tighten and the knife falls down toward his back and all that goes through my head is his beautiful scarred face.

Kakashi...

I feel a strong hand wrap around my wrist and I stare wide eyed as tears begin to roll down my cheeks. I stare into his confused and hurt eye as he holds my wrist with the blade only inches from his throat.

"Mala..." He says and I drop the kunai and collapse to my knees with the tears pouring out as I stare up into his betrayed eyes.

"Kakashi... I had too, it was the Akatsuki's orders." I say and he lets go of me and he backs away with disbelief clearly written on his face and not hidden beneath his mask.

I hear the sound of a blade sinking into flesh and I stare in shock as Kakashi's eye goes wide and he also falls to his knees only a few feet away revealing Saya smiling behind him with an evil glint in her eye and she starts to laugh.

"I knew you would be too weak to do it! But at least you supplied the weapon. But don't worry you will get all the credit for the kill Mala I will be gone before they get the chance to find you two." She says with venom and I stand up shaking with fury.

"You stupid fucking whore! It was you the whole time wasn't it?!" I scream feeling an insane amount of anger and power start to flow through my veins like fire.

"Haha of course it was you stupid bitch. Orochimaru wants Kakashi and a few other people dead and we both knew you would be easy to manipulate." She says with a cold smile and I feel the anger grow causing my veins to feel as though they are about to explode.

"You killed the man I love you fucking bitch!! DIE!!!" I scream and I let out a blood thirsty roar as I transform into my Tiger in the blink of an eye. Before she can even bat an eyelash I jump on her knocking her down and I tear out her throat watching the light leave her eyes with a smile at her surprised expression.

I quickly transform back and turn to see Kakashi now laying face down trembling with the kunai still in his back. I run over to him and I pull it out and turn him over putting his head gently in my lap as he stares up at me with his mask fallen down and his face turning blue.

"K-Kakashi I am so sorry this is all my fault!" I shout with tears falling and splashing on his face but I don't think he even feels them but I see a small smile on his face.

"Y-You love m-me?" He asks and I chuckle and nod.

"Yes I do." I say and I see him close his eye with a smile on his lips then he goes still.

"Kakashi?!" I shout and I shake him and he doesn't respond and I notice his chest goes still.

"Kakashi!!!" I scream shaking him harder but I still get no response.

"KAKASHI!!!" I cry out and I turn him over and rip off his vest and top to see the wound on his back.

I stare at it knowing what will happen if I use the jutsu I am planning to use but I take a deep breath and place my hands over the stab.

"I won't lose you Kakashi, you are the best thing that has ever happened and you deserve life more then me. I am a murderer and you are a hero... I love you so much." I say and I start to sob as I push my blood red chakra into the wound and my other hand starts to pull black chakra from it and into my body.

I keep pulling it out until it runs clear and I immediately collapse and I smile with accomplishment as Kakashi coughs and he turns over to stare at me with horror.

"Mala!" He shouts and he puts his gloved hand on my cheek causing me to smile at the warmth of it. One single tear falls from my right eye and I see the red touch his hand and tears begin to flow from his eyes as he stares at me knowing there is no hope.

I have saved his life at the price of mine.

I feel the cold start to take me over and my body grow stiff, I take one last deep breath and the last thing I see before I fade and wither away like those beautiful flowers in that field of horrors is his beautiful face.

I smile as I realize that I just may have earned my place in paradise with my family and most of all my younger brother.

I am coming Kiran... I am coming home...

Alrighty so don't hate me :C this chapter was difficult to write but I am glad that bitch Saya is dead!!! >:C I am sure you can tell I have a HUGE hate for her.

Sorry for taking so long to update i have been busy <3 <3 I hope I can be forgiven!!! I KILLED SAYA!! :D hehe let me know what you guys think in the comments.

And thank you so much to all you amazing supporters this chapter is for all of you!! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 3.1K 23
My name is Hitsuki Torasu and I have been given my freedom on a silver platter. No one really expected me to take it, but I did. And now, here I am i...
2K 161 10
Born in the Village Hidden in the Leaves Sorano Hatsu is a little girl with a head full of messy thick black hair. When she was little it was just h...
59.6K 1.6K 30
KAKASHI X FEM! READER **THIS IS AN 18+ FIC, NO CHILDREN PLEASE** Y/N: When my brother Shisui was murdered, I was pulled out of the Anbu by the third...
699K 16.8K 24
There have been prodigies from the Hidden Leaf before, Itachi Uchiha, Minato Namikaze, and Orochimaru being one of the few, but none of them were big...