He's A Controller (Muselk X R...

By _Lakei_

You, Y/N. Live with Muselk and his crew after he offers you a job to work with them. You gladly take it and a... More

✨ Sick I ✨
✨ Sick II ✨
✨ Sick III ✨
✨New Heights✨
✨(Information + New Update!)✨
✨New Heights II✨
✨New Heights III✨
✨ New Heights IIII ✨
✨ Information! ✨
✨ The Walk I ✨
✨ The Walk II ✨
✨The Walk III ✨
✨The Walk IIII✨
✨Downfall I✨
✨Downfall II✨
✨Downfall III✨
✨Prosper✨
✨Prosper II✨
✨New Schedule!✨
✨Prosper III✨
✨Prosper IIII✨
✨Ice Berg✨ (Plus News!)
✨A Small Break✨
✨Ice Berg II✨
✨Iceberg III✨
✨Update!!✨
✨Qna!!!!✨
✨Qna Time!!!!✨
✨Iceberg IIII✨
✨If Muselk Saw This Story✨
✨Illusion✨
✨Illusion II✨
✨A Big Update✨
✨Illusion III✨
✨Update!!✨
✨A Fresh New Start✨
✨Illusion IIII✨
✨Gypsy I✨
✨Gypsy II✨
✨Gypsy III✨
✨ The Truth✨
✨Gypsy IIII✨
✨Vibe✨
✨ Vibe II ✨
✨ Vibe III ✨
✨{Announcements}✨
✨ The End ✨
Should I Make A Comeback???
Im coming back
Alright yall

✨Downfall IIII✨

922 16 57
By _Lakei_

(Introductions) (Your Relationship With Them).
Elliot
(You like Elliot but at the moment he's trying to move on after finding love with a girl named Avaline. Leaving you struggle as you fight for his love).

Cray
(You and Cray aren't the best of friends since Cray is always on Elliot's side, but you two do get along sometimes).

Kathleen
(You and Kathleen are best friends, you always have each other's back and give each other the best advice).

Marcus
(You and Marcus are barely friends, you two barely talk to each other but you do sometimes give each other a little wave of appreciation).

Lannan
(You and Lannan are good friends, though
He's been away on vacation. He returns for this chapter).

Brodey
(You and Brodey have a semi romantic relationship with each other. But, you have no idea if you actually want to be with him).

Avaline
(You and Avaline hate each other, though you try to make amends so that no drama goes on throughout the house and crew).

Clint
(You and Clint Just met yesterday, and depending on Elliot's view on him. You might actually seek an intimate relationship with him).

Now onto the chapter! ;))
(Btw, like it was addressed in the introductions. Lannan actually went on vacation which I forgot to address in a chapter. So, he's returning in this chapter. Love you all and I hope you enjoy this chapter and the introduction! <3333)

Your P.O.V
As Elliot dragged me away, I was so confused as to what the hell just went down and why he showed up. As he was dragging me, I hit the floor with my feet so hard so that it would force him to stop. Luckily, he then stopped and I was able to get my arm out of his grasp.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" I spat, I hit his chest and he crossed his arms and adjusted his stance. "Who are you? Superman?" I say sarcastically.

"I'm Elliot and I'm super pissed". He said annoyed.

"Why's that?" I said, tilting my head.

"You're inviting a stranger into the crew, that's why!" He exclaimed, he threw his hands up in the air.

"Don't we need new members?!" I reply, putting my hands on my hips.

"No!" He angrily fired back. "Lannan is coming back from Hawaii, and right now we don't need anymore pretty boys in the crew!" He stitched his eyebrows together. "I choose who gets into the crew, not you!"

I gasp and bite my lip from saying what I was going to say, but it slipped out. "So you're jealous....?"

"Why the fuck would I be jealous?"

I smirked at him "Just tell me, why are you here?".

"I wanted to see if you found a costume yet because Avaline is hungry and she wants to go to that Outback restaurant." He said "She wants you to hurry up. So hurry up!" He walked away and I stood there just speechless. Mostly because of his response and his temper, but mainly his words. It was like a stab in the dark.

Besides that, I shrugged it off and walked back to Clint. He was looking down at a mask and smiled to himself. To be honest, he looked quite cute.

I tapped him on the shoulder and he looked up at me, put my arms behind my back.

"I'm sorry about Elliot". I say

"It's okay". He replied, he smiled a bit. "I was going to introduce myself to him but he seemed pretty pissed".

"Yeah, he's just been like that for a while and I don't know why".

"Well, at least you're not that way. You're cute, and kind". He said, he grinned.

He thinks I'm cute? Omfg, Yes!

"You're not so bad yourself". I say, I wink at him. He smiles and then I feel someone's hand touch my shoulder.

I turn around to see who it is, and it's Kathleen. She held up a H/O (Halloween Outfit) It was adorable. It was absolutely perfect and I gasped as I took it in my hands and admired it.

"Perfect, right?" Kathleen said with a smile.

"Yeah, it'll look great on you". Clint added

"This is the one". I say with a nod.

-

We all head home and we see Lannan's car in the drive way. Clint came with us and We all sneak into the house to see Lannan in the living room eating potato chips. We giggle a bit and sneakily creep into the concerns of the dark kitchen. Then, Lannan gets up. Heads into the kitchen and as he does. We all yell and scare the absolute living shit out of him.

"You fuckers!" Lannan screeched

We all laughed and gave Lannan a hug, he happily laughed as well and hugged back. We were happy he was back.

"So..." Lannan began "What did I miss?"

Everyone looks straight at me, then Avaline and Elliot walk in.

Lannans eye twitches as he sees Avaline.

"What the bloody hell is she doing here?" Lannan snapped "Didn't you kiss her at the ba-" Lannan stopped as he realized that was her. The then cleared his throat and said "I'm gonna kill you". And chased after Elliot. They both raced out the door of the house and ended up outside.

We all raced outside to break up the fight, Elliot had a bloody nose and Lannan had bloody knuckles and a red spot across his cheek.

"YOU LITTLE SHIT!" Lannan yelled as he tried to lunge at Elliot again but Marcus was holding him back tightly.

"LANNAN, STOP!" I exclaim

Lannan Looks At me, then demands Marcus to let him go.

"Hey, I'm Cli-" Clint tries to introduce himself.

"Not The Best time, Clint". Cray mumbled

Clint nodded and I laughed a bit, but then I focused my mind back onto Lannan. Finally, Elliot walks into the house and locks the door.
Then, Marcus let's go of Lannan.

Lannan Walks up to me and hugs me.

"I'm sorry". Lannan said "But what he did to you was fucked up. He needs to know that what he did hurt you".

"He already apologi-"

Before I could finish, Lannan kisses me. Everything freezes.

(Hello everyone! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I forgot to add this in so I'm going to add this in now. I'm going to be addressing some things I forgot to address in recent chapters. Such as "The Walk" that the crew was suppose to go on was actually rescheduled but I forgot to put that in a chapter. Also, the "He's A Controller" video that was made was actually ended being deleted by you because you didn't want it to affect Elliot anymore. That's all! Love you all so much! Thank you for all the love and support!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 296 17
You thought your life was great, you had a boyfriend, a house, and a crappy car! Now all you need is a job, you decide to work at Freddy Fazbear's Pi...
11.6K 302 38
You're a normal teenage girl who moves across the country, goes to a new school, and finds a guy you really like. What happens when that guy you like...
54.2K 2K 11
Ms Venable X Reader You take a new job as Ms Venables assistant even though everyone tells you horrible things about her you want to give it a go an...
7.8K 270 41
When your mum doesn't want you, and your sister doesn't care and all you ever feel like is curling up in a ball and wishing the hates away. So yeah t...