Wolfgang | 3 | {COMPLETED}

بواسطة repunzel0313

So Fire, what would you like to drink?" "Fire? " She raised her eyebrows at me. I just shrugged. "Well yea... المزيد

Disclaimer
~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
Sorry...
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
Mortimer series
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
Werewolf story?
~26~
~27~
~28~
~29~
~30~
~31~
~32~
~33~
~34~
~35~
~36~
~37~
~38~
~39~
~40~
~41~
~42~
~43~
~44~
~45~
~46~
~47~
~48~
~49~
~50~
~51~
~52~
~53~
~55~
~56~
~57~
~58~
~59~
~60~
Save the date
~61~
~62~
~63~
~64~
~65~
~66~
~67~
~68~
~69~
~70~
Epilogue
Thank you and other info
Covers
Her damon
Q&A

~54~

7.4K 247 79
بواسطة repunzel0313

Wolfgang Mortimer:

We had just been discharged from the hospital. Both boys were doing a lot better even if they were still coughing but they had no more fever nor anymore throwing up sessions.

Freyah had slept in my arms the whole night. Granted neither of us were very comfortable since we had fallen asleep on the sofa that was in the room, but we made it work.

When Woodrow called me 'dada' it was the greatest thing that had happened to me after meeting my Fire.

I love all three of them and I regret not being there when they needed me. Now I am here and I sure as hell will not let them go.

Frey went for a much-needed shower as I bathed the boys in the common bathroom of the apartment while she used the on-suite. They had perked up a little, making me laugh with them as they were squealing in laughter at the bubbles I had put int he bath.

"Time to get out now boys, before mama yells at me." I chuckled at the end.

"No dada. I stay." Wilder spoke up sitting deeper in the tub his brother copying his actions.

"Wilder, you are going to be cold. We need to get you out to see mama and have some dinner. Do you want dinner?" I asked knowing that if he was truly my son he could not turn down food.

"Yah." He pouted and put his arms out for me to lift him out.

"That's what I thought."

I took him out and wrapped him up in a towel than going back to get Woodrow. They were little terrors to dry and dress. Running around the bathroom naked, chasing each other making this twice as difficult for me.

"That's enough. Dada need to get you dressed." I scowled them.

They stopped in their tracks, looking at each other before they dashed to the door that was left ajar.

"GET BACK HERE!" I yelled after them, running out of the bathroom.

All I could hear were their giggles. My heart content with the sound of my sons laughing.

My sons.

Mine.

I found them in the living room, still butt naked. I chased them around the sofa, Smokey sleeping on it looking at us as if he were going to kill us. And by us I mean me, the cat still hates me.

I heard the pitter patter of feet that belonged to the woman I love and sure enough, she stepped into the room, a black silk robe covering her body, a towel still wrapped around her head covering her hair. I had to pause for a minute making Wilder crash into my legs while Woodrow ran to his mother.

"Mama!" He screamed.

She picked him up in her arms hugging him to her chest.

"Hello my baby." She spoke kissing his head.

"Mmm, a clean baby." Her eyes cast to me, a small smile gracing her lips.

"And a very naked baby too." She looked down at his giggling figure laughing along with him.

I just stared like a lovesick fool, smiling like a kid. Seeing my wife and one of my sons, here with me.

I snapped out of my thoughts when a little hand started tapping my leg.

"Dada, I ice." Wilder stared up at me, shivering.

I picked him up, not caring about his nakedness and brought him to the bathroom where the clothes still were, Freyah following me with Woody. We silently dressed the both of them up in their pyjama's before going back to the kitchen to make some pasta and veg for the boys.

Frey was still in that silk robe and I couldn't take my eyes off her. Her long legs on display for me, the belt accentuating her waist, she smooth milky skin contrasting with the black fabric, her face bare the way I like it.

It was taking a lot of self-control to not rip that robe open and take her in this very kitchen but my sons were there and my mum would turn me deaf because for some reason the kitchen is a sacred place to her.

We all finished eating, I let Frey take care of her hair while I attempted to put the little monsters to bed. After a very long struggle just to put them in the room and in their individual beds, I realised that Freyah was sleeping in this room too.

That didn't sit well with me that she did. I wanted her in bed with me, preferably with no clothes on.

Deciding that they would not stay in separate beds, the twins were both laying down in one cot, reading them a story before kissing their foreheads goodnight and placing a blanket over their sleeping forms.

I stepped away from them, turning towards the door where my Fire was leaning against, still in that fucking robe.

She is doing this on purpose.

"So I see that daddy put his sons in bed successfully." She smirked, insisting on the word 'daddy'.

I pushed her away from the door gently, closing it behind us.

"Why did you close the door?" She whispered, trying to make her way towards me.

"Because you are not sleeping there tonight." I shrugged, crossing my arms over my chest to make me look more buff.

She rolled her eyes and tried to push past me. I grabbed her and pushed her against the wall, caging her in with my arms on either side of her.

"You're sleeping in my bed tonight," I whispered against her lips.

"Am I, Mr Mortimer?" She purred back.

"Yes, you are Mrs Mortimer." I leaned in for the kiss.

Her lips felt so soft against mine. She melted in the kiss wrapping her arms around my neck, I tapped her thigh making her jump to that she could wrap her legs around my waist, bringing her to our room. I struggled a little with the door knob, and after a few attempts making my Fire laugh at my struggle.

I shut her up by kissing her again and throwing her on the bed making her squeal at the force. I took my shirt off and stalked towards her and started kissing her again with fervour.

My hands roaming her body, remembering every detail as if I were to forget. I pulled on the silk robe opening it up to see that she was in a matching pair of deep red lace underwear.

I growled at what I was seeing to which she only gave me a smirk bitting her lip. I slipped the robe off her shoulders and trailed kisses down her neck to her shoulders.

"Condoms?" She breathed out.

"Why? You're my wife, we already have kids together, why not continue with our little family?" I spoke between kisses, a shy smile gracing her lips. She was about to protest when I spoke up again.

"So this time around I can actually be there. My mother is going to kill me when she finds out that she has grandkids from me that she never knew about." I laughed under my breath, continuing my assault on her neck.

I felt her tense under me as I spoke those last words.

"Well, about that... she has already met them."

I pulled away from her, letting her sit up straight in the bed.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"Your mum followed my pregnancy to the end. She was in the room while I was giving birth, she was there at their first birthday. I would send her loads of pictures of the boys so that she could see them grow." She fiddled with her fingers, not daring to look at me.

"WHAT?" I stood up abruptly, pacing the room while I ran a hand in my blond locks.

"Ollie, please. Don't take it that way. I couldn't find it from her. When I left-." She stopped, chocking on her words remembering that dark past.

"When I left I was so distraught I went to Tony to seek comfort. He didn't know what to do with me so Ryder drove me to your parents' house and your mam took care of me. She helped me back to my feet." She confessed, a clear set of tears streaming down her rosy cheeks.

"Who else knew about this before I did," I asked, my jaw clenched.

"Your dad. But that's it. No one else." She reached over to put her robe back on, tying it around her waist tightly before standing up and making her way to the door.

"Where do you think you are going?" I seethed making her turn around, her head still bowed.

I hated when she submitted like that. I wanted her fire back, that smart mouth, the witty comebacks, not the scared and afraid Freyah. I want my Fire back.

"Leaving. I ruined things again. You must hate me even more now. I'm just going to stay with the boys. Night Wolfgang." She put her hand on the knob, ready to turn it and leave but I picked her up and threw her over my shoulder and onto the bed once more.

"I don't think so."

Then I smashed my lips to her again, continuing where we left off.

"Aren't you mad at me?" She croaked out, cupping my face so that I would stare Into her beautiful blue eyes.

"No, I mad against my mother and dad for not telling me my wife had my children. But I don't really want to talk about that right now. Right now I just want to enjoy having my wife back in my arms and feel her body against mine like it use too." I kissed her more tenderly now showing her the love I have for her.

"I love you." She confessed taking me by surprise. I was always the one to say it first.

"That's my line." I pouted.

She giggled, tracing my jaw with her thumb as she still cupped my cheek before she placed a tender kiss on my lips.

"Let's have another baby." She nodded.

"Really?" I almost yelled in excitement.

"Yeah, well not right now. I'm still on the pill but if you want another baby then let's. I'll stop taking my contraceptive tomorrow."

I smiled down at her, love in both our eyes.

We all know what happened next.

-----------

I woke up the next morning, my very naked wife sleeping peacefully on my chest. The twins still weren't awake even if it was six am.

I traced patterns on her exposed hip, enjoying this.

My mind went to think about all that has happened in the last few days. There are a lot of things that need to change, I need to change the way I work to be more at home. If Freyah and I were to have an other baby in the near future I would have to by a house and leave this apartment.

We would finally build a home.

I never thought in a million years that I would be the one to have kids, especially not before Damon.

I felt her shirt lightly, looking down to be met with her scrunched up nose, her eyes peeking open.

"Morning my love," I whispered.

"Morning." She moaned, curling back into me, closing her eyes once more.

I kissed her forehead, holding her close to me.

"I was thinking." I started, knowing that she was awake.

"That's never a good sign." She mumbled, moving so that we were face to face.

"Haha." I fake laughed kissing the tip of her nose.

"Anyway." I brushed her comment off.

"We need to buy a house big enough for all of us."

"Wow, I was not expecting that this early in the morning but you're right. I can't raise your sons in a bachelors place."

"So I was thinking, after our morning cuddles and sex in the shower of course." I rolled her on her back so that I was hovering over her.

"Of course." She rolled her eyes but a smile still on her lips.

"We can drop the boys off to my mums so that I can tell her off and then we can go search for the house of your dreams, buy it and start packing."

I started kissing down the valley of her breasts, lifting my eyes up to see her nodding while bitting her lower lip.

"Sounds like a plan." She spoke breathlessly.

I was about to go lower and reach what I really wanted for breakfast when we heard screams.

"MAMA! MAMA!" I groaned and rolled over onto my back.

"Duty calls." She giggled kissing my lips and getting out of bed in all her glory.

"I think I might let my mum keep the boys for longer than a day. I have a lot of catching up to do with my wife." I winked her way as she buttoned up the white shirt I was wearing yesterday.

"Get dressed, Mortimer." She chucked me some jeans before slipping out of the room to retrieve our sons.

After getting my business done I followed the noise of laughter coming from the kitchen.

My Fire was there in all her beauty moving along to the music coming from the sound system in the living room making the twins laugh. She was cutting fruits for the boys and putting them in separate bowls.

I walked up behind her getting caught by Wilder.

"Dada! Dada!" he chanted pointing to me, bouncing in his seat.

"Dada?" Freyah questioned to I took that opportunity to wrap my arms around her waist, taking her by surprise.

"Mama and dada." Woody pointed out soon followed by Wilder.

"Yes buddy, mama and dad are here." I walked over to them kissing their foreheads.

I sat on the stool between them, crossing my arms over the counter.

"So what's for breakfast mama?" I smirked seeing her blush as I winked at her.

"Fruits and yoghurt because daddy didn't do the grocery shopping and mama can't cook." She took a baby voice coming over the counter to give the fruit bowls to the boys.

The music was softly playing in the background when a new song came onto the radio that made the boys jump in their seats.

"Listen baby, ain't no mountain high

Ain't no valley low, ain't no river wide enough baby

If you need me call me no matter where you are..."

I stood up and took my girl's hand in mine and started dancing with her in the kitchen. She was laughing as I twirled her around, the boys trying to sing along to the song.

I pulled her closer to me, my hands on her hips, her arms around my neck as I spoke the words of the song to her.

"No matter how far don't worry baby

Just call my name I'll be there in a hurry

You don't have to worry"

I stared into her eyes.

"My love is alive

Way down in my heart

Although we are miles apart

If you ever need a helping hand

I'll be there on the double

Just as fast as I can"

she softly sang back to me as we continued to sway. The words taking a deeper meaning to both of us.

The song came to an end, the twins were clapping and cheering us on.

Next stop: house buying, baby making and moving in.

______________________________

love is in the air...

will there be another baby?

how will things go between Wolf and Everleigh?

will something come and disrupt the peace?

thoughts? predictions?

let me know if you enjoyed this chapter!

I don't really know when I will update next, I've been ill and have a lot of assignments to do so there might be another update this weekend or not all depending on how I feel and the work I have done.

xoxox

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

317 0 30
𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐚 𝐩𝐬𝐲𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐛𝐨𝐬𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 ---------------------------------------------- BOOK 2 OF...
All I Need ✔️ بواسطة Amber

الخيال (فانتازيا)

237K 11.9K 103
"You're playing with fire Safania." "Good thing I don't burn." The last words he spoke before throwing me onto my bed sounded like a threat, but felt...
279K 9.1K 41
♜ 𝐀 𝐌𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 ♜ (Not edited, a first draft) When two different people with two very different paths in life collide, there is not a...
5.9M 67.5K 52
NOW PUBLISHED !!! GO GET YOUR COPY NOW!! ALL LINKS IN BIO!!! Xxx ~~~|~|~~~~~~~~ AVAILABLE ON INKITT ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ But what I didn't realise was the m...